Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Mokuton Hijutsu Jukai Koutan(Secret Tree Element Technique, Birth Of The Trees),40 chakra/80 damage(50 clone) one of my clone vanished

hey read this one of my clone vanished u dont know when he coming back to bad he replace me

Last edited:

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Mokuton Hijutsu Jukai Koutan(Secret Tree Element Technique, Birth Of The Trees),40 chakra/80 damage(50 clone) one of my clone vanished
Katan: Gamay Endan (Fire Element: Toad Oil Cannon) along with that ill boost it with the most power full wind technice i have fuaton namikata no jutsu shoots wind up to 300 mph out of my hand and into the fire aignst all your trees and clones

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
tsk tsk tsk u took care of my fire but now take care of this

channels electricity through a kunia and thows it in the air then runs as fast as can away from the way and toward you uses amazing speed and my arm barly taps you now
" Chakra Kyuushuu" eats your chakra and gives me it

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
simple Doton Doryuuheki allows me to spit mud out of my mouth and then harden it ill use it agianst the floor and then use another Katan: Gamay Endan (Fire Element: Toad Oil Cannon) and enhanse it with fuoten ma no jutsu just a huge tarnado creating a fire tornado goind toWARDS YOU
ill also use Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique) Dogs Coming Out of evrywear grabbing You t hod you down