Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
now my clone replace me u get the wrong person u grab my clone now my
(Doton, Iwagakure no Jutsu: Earth Element, Hiding in stone Technique) you cant see me

Kufu Suika no Jutsu (Drowing Maelstrom Technique),20 chakra/40 damage(giant water tornado)

wood clone jutsu (2 clone they vanish away)

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
now my clone replace me u get the wrong person u grab my clone now my
(Doton, Iwagakure no Jutsu: Earth Element, Hiding in stone Technique) you cant see me

Kufu Suika no Jutsu (Drowing Maelstrom Technique),20 chakra/40 damage(giant water tornado)

wood clone jutsu (2 clone they vanish away)
you cant use replacement jutsu theres a rule agianst that

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
k after my fire ternado hits your clone ill start to wipe out your clones eith it and use Doton Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu ( creates a huge wall of earth behind the only sho left(the real you) ) then Katon: Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Element: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)* and hit the real ou with it and summon my carmilion then hide in it

Last edited:

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
k after my fire ternado hits you ill use tajuu Suiton Suijinheki witch soaks you in a huge tube of water and ill channel electricity in my rasangan and run towards you with it

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

Doton: Doryu Joheki (Earth Release: Earth Style Rampart),20 chakra, instantly moving you upwards ontop earth away from opponent.

state.Kokuangyo No Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness),50 chakra,
(no one can see me im the only one can see u)

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doton: Doryu Joheki (Earth Release: Earth Style Rampart),20 chakra, instantly moving you upwards ontop earth away from opponent.

state.Kokuangyo No Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness),50 chakra,
(no one can see me im the only one can see u)
ahhh buddy u read the post at the wrong time i deleted that one and made a new post

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Combined with my Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone Technique), (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger), shodaime throws a large number (depending upon the number of Bunshin) shuriken from all angles at his opponent. It is similar in style to the Shuriken Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone Technique),

take this aswell
Suiton: Hahonryu (Water Release: Rapid Crasher),20 chakra/40 damage(highspeed water spiral)

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Combined with my Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone Technique), (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger), shodaime throws a large number (depending upon the number of Bunshin) shuriken from all angles at his opponent. It is similar in style to the Shuriken Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone Technique),

take this aswell
Suiton: Hahonryu (Water Release: Rapid Crasher),20 chakra/40 damage(highspeed water spiral)
hmmmm k u kill all my clones but wiat i have the real you cornered imn my large wall of water and ill use Kagemane no Jutsu (shikamarus shawdow jutsu)
and stop you right in your tracks then ill make another 40 clones tajuu kage binshin no jutsu and come i want all of then cept for 10 to charge at you with rashishurikan rasangan

i kno its the real you cuz i left a burn on your shirt rerember the toad oil cannon (the first one )

thatss gotta hurt

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
water clone jutsu (5 clone with eplode tag)

(Suiton, Ja no Kuchi: Water Element, Snake's Mouth) created a snake water blew you away

take this
Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique),40 damage/ 30 chakra,
Similar to Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger), the user throws one shuriken at the victim and then uses this jutsu to create multiple copies of the shuriken to make the attack more powerful.

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmmmm k u kill all my clones but wiat i have the real you cornered imn my large wall of water and ill use Kagemane no Jutsu (shikamarus shawdow jutsu)
and stop you right in your tracks then ill make another 40 clones tajuu kage binshin no jutsu and come i want all of then cept for 10 to charge at you with rashishurikan rasangan

i kno its the real you cuz i left a burn on your shirt rerember the toad oil cannon (the first one )

thatss gotta hurt
yea you are going to far with the jutsus