Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they won't be perfected,(it will have like a 1-2 week time period to select the new rules which will be revised every month) but it will have more support, and it will have the most support, this way it will be more fair, and more people will support it. and by revising it everymonth(the previous will still be up for election) people will just wait for the next rules election thingie, and if they don't like it they can vote against it next time. this is better than a few people creating a certain set of rules and then having everybody against it.
this is a forum......
these are the rules for the naruto battle arena....
u are taking all to another level.
i for one say the rules are good but if u ppl want to keep arguing about it then go ahead, i said what i had to say.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if you think these rules are good, then you would vote for these rules. I think by voting for which you think is best is the best, it would be more fair, and and there there wouldn't be any question on whethor or not people like you are corrupt(even this is true or not), there may be a question as to whethor the maker just made those rules to improve his power and standing, but those rules will have lot's of support by the population so that won't matter, people won't be angry. it also relieves some of the stress off of the mod's cause the population would assigned the duty of making fair rules, instead of forcing you to do this.
I think this is very fair and a lot better than one person submitting a set of rules and then the mod's automaticely make that set of rules official, even though like everybody is against that. for example the thing with the madara's rules vs Pain87's rules, which there is 36 votes for pain's rules but only 21 votes for madara's rules.

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats it, i have had it, no more complaining untill atleast 4 people go through the process and "try it out"

Who makes one more thread about this, will get banned, and blacklisted

period

Status
Not open for further replies.