Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Selva Oscura

Once the main dark forests that reached Divalia Fossa and pressed against the ramparts of Last Bastion, Selva Oscura has been transformed into part of the heart of Aeonia, the dark Rotten swamps that Millicent now calls home. The diverse wildlife that dominated Selva Oscura, that once made it so fearsome for even the bravest guardsmen of Last Bastion question an adventure, was now nonexistent.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

As Nana and Raven arrive in the heavily forested landmark, Nana felt her sight become reduced as an unnatural darkness seemed to take over the surrounding area. As the sight of everything was reduced, Nana channeled chakra into her gauntlets ready for a fight should anything leap out at her. As they pinged the location back to her of Raven, she felt uneasy venturing into this forest. while she was a veteran and capable warrior, as well as her faith in Raven, this situation unnerved her.

Do you feel that?

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Raven followed Nana into the forest, which, as if turning off a light switch, went dark neigh instantly. Raven had no issue seeing Nana, although the women didnt have her eyes, Raven was unsure if the Women would even know her where abouts, so Raven made a point of staying close. Wandering through the tree line, it was eerily quiet as well, like a single leaf hitting the canopy floor could be heard throughout the entire forest. Slightly unnerved, Nana spoke out, about feeling something. Not entirely sure what the women was worried about, Raven spoke

You mean the feeling of impending doom and dread? Or are you just scared of the dark?

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Raven followed Nana into the forest, which, as if turning off a light switch, went dark neigh instantly. Raven had no issue seeing Nana, although the women didnt have her eyes, Raven was unsure if the Women would even know her where abouts, so Raven made a point of staying close. Wandering through the tree line, it was eerily quiet as well, like a single leaf hitting the canopy floor could be heard throughout the entire forest. Slightly unnerved, Nana spoke out, about feeling something. Not entirely sure what the women was worried about, Raven spoke

You mean the feeling of impending doom and dread? Or are you just scared of the dark?

Theres an unnatural darkness here. Something cloaks this forest in darkness to the naked eye.

Nana stepped on a twig and it broke, sounding like a thicker branch that echoed through the forest. It was quiet, as Raven spoke out and Nana replied to her, a shiver stretching down Nana's spine as if a foreboding warning.

I dont think we are alone... Theres stories in old texts about this part of Tobusekai, about monstrous and strange creatures that hide and prey on travelers through their forest. An interesting story, but I wonder if there is any truth to them.

Nana's hand brushed over trees as she wandered through them and even though this darkness was unnatural and it was a dangerous place, Nana couldn't help but enjoy to peace and quiet that the forest brought out, the solitary inner peace of being at one with oneself. Closing her eyes, Nana focused on her breathing, allowing her other senses to take over as she wandered deeper into the forest, taking in each sound, the smells of the freshly grown leaves and composing dead falled leaves, the cycle of nature at work.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️

Theres an unnatural darkness here. Something cloaks this forest in darkness to the naked eye.

Nana stepped on a twig and it broke, sounding like a thicker branch that echoed through the forest. It was quiet, as Raven spoke out and Nana replied to her, a shiver stretching down Nana's spine as if a foreboding warning.

I dont think we are alone... Theres stories in old texts about this part of Tobusekai, about monstrous and strange creatures that hide and prey on travelers through their forest. An interesting story, but I wonder if there is any truth to them.

Nana's hand brushed over trees as she wandered through them and even though this darkness was unnatural and it was a dangerous place, Nana couldn't help but enjoy to peace and quiet that the forest brought out, the solitary inner peace of being at one with oneself. Closing her eyes, Nana focused on her breathing, allowing her other senses to take over as she wandered deeper into the forest, taking in each sound, the smells of the freshly grown leaves and composing dead falled leaves, the cycle of nature at work.
Raven was mostly brushing the women off, she was worrying about nothing in reality. Raven would be able to see anything of danger coming from halfway across the forest, which was why when Nana spoke, Raven peaked slightly. Had she really not noticed? The way she spoke, it was dawning on Raven that Nana hadn't noticed the creature slithering through the treeline, stalking the duo. Slightly amused, Raven spoke.

Thats because we arn't alone Haha. You really havnt noticed that huge worm looking thing thats been stalking us for the past hundred meters? It's kinda creepy, looks like some kind of worm with legs and wings. Doesn't seem all that threatening though, i could kill it if you want?

Raven was mostly shrugging off its presence, she knew how strong she was and some lowly failed science experiment wasnt going to make her shudder

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Raven was mostly brushing the women off, she was worrying about nothing in reality. Raven would be able to see anything of danger coming from halfway across the forest, which was why when Nana spoke, Raven peaked slightly. Had she really not noticed? The way she spoke, it was dawning on Raven that Nana hadn't noticed the creature slithering through the treeline, stalking the duo. Slightly amused, Raven spoke.

Thats because we arn't alone Haha. You really havnt noticed that huge worm looking thing thats been stalking us for the past hundred meters? It's kinda creepy, looks like some kind of worm with legs and wings. Doesn't seem all that threatening though, i could kill it if you want?

Raven was mostly shrugging off its presence, she knew how strong she was and some lowly failed science experiment wasnt going to make her shudder
This post marks the start of my mission using the following story board elements:

-Fight someone(thing) stronger than you

Summary:
After exploring the forest a bit, Nana and Raven are assaulted by a local creature, which proves to be a powerful foe.

Nana knew there was a sense of foreboding for a reason. There was a reason that not many creatures were around. There was a reason as to why people feared to come into this forest. Raven spoke confirming the suspicions that Nana had point out the creature stalking them. If it was stalking them, then it had some level of intelligence or adept at hunting, and wasnt just a mindless beast defending it territory.

Nana stopped and flicking her her toward Raven to move forward, she ushered Raven past her. As Raven moved forward, once she was out of the way, Nana centered herself for a moment, and with a simple twist and a powerful strike, Nana pounded her fist into the ground with a powerful controled shockwave that decimated the trees behind them, creating a clearing as the Worm Creature was revealed.

Well lets see why people fear coming to this forest. Ill let you take the lead, and jump in when I can see an opening.

(1000m Panchi) 100m Punch
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 80
Description:
This technique is both terribly simple and terribly dangerous. The user concentrates their chakra into their fist and simply lands a devastating full punch blow on the target, sending him flying to at least 1000 metres away from where the user is (if nothing is in between). In most cases, if successful the technique is fatal. In addition the technique can also be used to defend against solid ninjutsu attacks such as Earth. If the user punches the ground, the chakra released from the huge strength the technique packs will produces a massive shockwave that shatters and crushes the earth up to mid range, leaving behind an enormous crater. The technique is so powerful it can be used against boss summons or gigantic enemies with no noticeable result change.

Note: Can only be used by Sakura or Tsunade bios.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
This post marks the start of my mission using the following story board elements:

-Fight someone(thing) stronger than you

Summary:
After exploring the forest a bit, Nana and Raven are assaulted by a local creature, which proves to be a powerful foe.

Nana knew there was a sense of foreboding for a reason. There was a reason that not many creatures were around. There was a reason as to why people feared to come into this forest. Raven spoke confirming the suspicions that Nana had point out the creature stalking them. If it was stalking them, then it had some level of intelligence or adept at hunting, and wasnt just a mindless beast defending it territory.

Nana stopped and flicking her her toward Raven to move forward, she ushered Raven past her. As Raven moved forward, once she was out of the way, Nana centered herself for a moment, and with a simple twist and a powerful strike, Nana pounded her fist into the ground with a powerful controled shockwave that decimated the trees behind them, creating a clearing as the Worm Creature was revealed.

Well lets see why people fear coming to this forest. Ill let you take the lead, and jump in when I can see an opening.

(1000m Panchi) 100m Punch
Type: Offensive
Damage: 80
Description:
This technique is both terribly simple and terribly dangerous. The user concentrates their chakra into their fist and simply lands a devastating full punch blow on the target, sending him flying to at least 1000 metres away from where the user is (if nothing is in between). In most cases, if successful the technique is fatal. In addition the technique can also be used to defend against solid ninjutsu attacks such as Earth. If the user punches the ground, the chakra released from the huge strength the technique packs will produces a massive shockwave that shatters and crushes the earth up to mid range, leaving behind an enormous crater. The technique is so powerful it can be used against boss summons or gigantic enemies with no noticeable result change.

Note: Can only be used by Sakura or Tsunade bios.
The battle had ended in the Duo's favor, and with the Khezu dead, Raven allowed herself to heal the wounds she had sustained. Few broken ribs, lots of cuts, but overall, still alive. Turning to Nana, Raven spoke.

Well, that was fun, wasnt it? What now? We could spend our time claiming more landmarks, getting into tedious battles, or, we could cover more ground if we split up, meet back at the hideout i built in the last landmark in a few days?

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The battle had ended in the Duo's favor, and with the Khezu dead, Raven allowed herself to heal the wounds she had sustained. Few broken ribs, lots of cuts, but overall, still alive. Turning to Nana, Raven spoke.

Well, that was fun, wasnt it? What now? We could spend our time claiming more landmarks, getting into tedious battles, or, we could cover more ground if we split up, meet back at the hideout i built in the last landmark in a few days?

Well if thats how you feel, I spose its a sensible idea. But that does give me an idea, and as much as I dont want to do this, it makes more sense.

Nana withdrew the components ajd placed them on the ground. Creating the prepared ritual, Nana formed the seal and surged her chakra through her palm as a puff of smoke and a body appeared, cracked and dead but unmistakenly moving.

You brought me back? Hmm well I spose at least it will let me take care of unfinished business.

Please help me, and I assure you that I will do what I can to help you.

Very well...

( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.
Bio being revived: https://animebase.me/threads/hayabusa-hotsuma-v5.767292/
Skinned as

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Well if thats how you feel, I spose its a sensible idea. But that does give me an idea, and as much as I dont want to do this, it makes more sense.

Nana withdrew the components ajd placed them on the ground. Creating the prepared ritual, Nana formed the seal and surged her chakra through her palm as a puff of smoke and a body appeared, cracked and dead but unmistakenly moving.

You brought me back? Hmm well I spose at least it will let me take care of unfinished business.

Please help me, and I assure you that I will do what I can to help you.

Very well...

( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.
Bio being revived: https://animebase.me/threads/hayabusa-hotsuma-v5.767292/
Skinned as
As the coffin rose, and the deceased looking body came to life, Raven whistled in impression. Some kind of puppet jutsu, she had never seen anything like that, wasnt entirely sure what it was, but she wanted to know. Taking a step forward towards the now duo, Raven spoke.

Not going to introduce me? And what exactly is the plan with the new guy?

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
As the coffin rose, and the deceased looking body came to life, Raven whistled in impression. Some kind of puppet jutsu, she had never seen anything like that, wasnt entirely sure what it was, but she wanted to know. Taking a step forward towards the now duo, Raven spoke.

Not going to introduce me? And what exactly is the plan with the new guy?

This is...

Nana felt the words stick in her throat, there was a mixture of sadness and disappointment in it. The memproes came flooding back, the burning village, the horde swamping through torching and razing everything on site.

someone I failed she continued. I received a message that a village needed help, being oppressed by bandits. I was young and naive, thinking there was plenty of time to get there, that the issue wasnt that serious. By the time I got there, the bandits arrived before me and had already started destroying the village.
This is... he..

Nana closed her eyes. Yun stepped forward.

My name is Yun, I was one of those that lived in the village. Thanks to Nana here the rest of the village survived. It was a small sacrifice to buy her enough time to let everyone else live.

Nana regained her composure, taking a deep breath.

Im going to be taking Yun and exploring this new continent, hoping that we can find some more resources to find and people to meet. If we dont meet again, I wish you well.

LLM

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
This is...

Nana felt the words stick in her throat, there was a mixture of sadness and disappointment in it. The memproes came flooding back, the burning village, the horde swamping through torching and razing everything on site.

someone I failed she continued. I received a message that a village needed help, being oppressed by bandits. I was young and naive, thinking there was plenty of time to get there, that the issue wasnt that serious. By the time I got there, the bandits arrived before me and had already started destroying the village.
This is... he..

Nana closed her eyes. Yun stepped forward.

My name is Yun, I was one of those that lived in the village. Thanks to Nana here the rest of the village survived. It was a small sacrifice to buy her enough time to let everyone else live.

Nana regained her composure, taking a deep breath.

Im going to be taking Yun and exploring this new continent, hoping that we can find some more resources to find and people to meet. If we dont meet again, I wish you well.

LLM
It seemed it was only short lived, as the duo began to spear off in separate directions. Spinning on her heel, Raven prepared to walk off, when she remembered something, and turned her head to speak.

Well, guess this is it. By the way, if you ever need to signal me, return to that base i made, the symbols of Shimo littered around the base, destroy them, i'll know if my wood release is damaged, and i'll come back, unless im dead. If im dead well...best of luck i guess.

Turning back around, Raven began walking away. She had heard rumors of a black market from Nana on their travels, a lawless place of trade and goods. Raven wanted to head there, as there was some items she was hoping to procure.

LLM
Travel plan
219-221-229-232-237
Time of arrival=Doesnt matter i'll be there by the time i post again XD

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The dead brown leaves of the forest crunched loudly below the armored foot of Ner-Zhul, as he marched forward. He was a tall, bulky, tan-skinned man with a pronounced and jutting jaw-line. His teeth were more like fangs now, extending out past his mouth and chin, causing two pointed almost tusk-like teeth to protrude from his lower jaw up and out in front of his upper-lip. The brute snorted out of his nose, in frustration looking out at the various trees and foilage that blocked his path to the tall walls of the Last Bastion. Finally, he did it, tired of walking and of the forest being in his and his Cabal's way.

The degenerate lifted his right hand upward swiping it through the air as an intense black fire cradled his fingertips before he let loose a titanic blast of intense heat and flame. It ingulfed an immeasurable portion of the forest rendering hundreds of one-hundred-meter tall trees to ash spreading the dust and soot through the air. In doing this he created a clear walk-way that went on for miles and miles stretched out in front of him. In one blasé act of boredom and apathy, he reduced one-third of an entire land to nothingness.

(Nanimonai Zentei) – Vestibule of Nothingness ( Ner-Zhul )
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Damage: 120
Description: The Vestibule of Nothingness is a skill that was used by the corrupted Takauji Ashikaga to invoke the natural powers afforded to him by the Void. Now usable by those high ranking necromancers and cultists who have undergone similar experimentation this technique, much like similar elemental variants, produces a type of natural fire that is devoid of chakra yet carries with it extremely powerful temperatures. As such it plays neutrally to all elemental natures. The destructive power of this technique is such that it can easily wipe out entire landmarks in a titanic blast of fire; alternatively, it can be released in the form of fireballs and beams of concentrated flame that can destroy much in the way of life.
Three others followed behind him, in line, following his orders without question. A colossal obsidian-dragon with gargantuan wings and claws meandered behind its master its head lowered as if submissive to the necromantic shaman that walked in front of him. On either side of the dragon flanking it at three o'clock and nine o'clock were a decrepit thin-man to the right and a beautiful woman to the left.

Lord and Lady Briarwood were merged together sharing a single body. Silas Briarwood was hidden away inside his wife's body, this was a common practice for the two as it allowed them to surprise their enemies. for most, it would seem strange but after the sick and twisted experimentation they underwent it was normal for them they were as close as any two people could be. They were able to speak to one another via a mental connection unbeknownst to the others.

Silas Briarwood: He really is a brutish oaf. I'll never know why he was placed in charge of this Cabal.
Delilah Briarwood: Your guess is as good as mine. I would rather see myself in command. He knows not how to lead.
Silas Briarwood: True my love, none can compare to your tactical mind.

The old, bone-thin wraith of a man Kel'thuzad flanked them on the opposite side of Deathwing the Destroyer as they continued to march forth trailing behind their leader. Each had their own reasons for being subservient to Ner-Zhul but none as conniving as Kel'thuzad. He merely wanted to absorb and take in any intelligence the brute had before causing his early downfall. None made a show of their dissatisfaction as they continued onward toward Last Bastion.​

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Silas and Delilah were in a world of their own, as was usual. Too distracted by their own conversation to notice Kel'thuzad.

Silas Briarwood: Dear, are you sure he knows where he's going?
Delilah Briarwood: I don't rightly know, he destroyed most of the forest and he's still too stubborn to listen to directions.
Silas Briarwood: Should we say something to him? We've been at this for hours.
Delilah Briarwood: It would set the mindless brute off, he can barely rub the brain cells he has left together to form an idea.

The bone-thin almost sickly cultist took several steps forward toward Ner-Zhul as he activated his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. The peculiar sharp swirl-like pattern caused a stream of crimson blood to drip down his cheek a single drop of blood landing on his robes. He shambled up to Ner-Zhul before walking ahead of him and ostensibly taking the lead toward Last Bastion. He lifted his right hand extending an almost skeletal finger as if directing the way to their ultimate destination.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye ( Kel'thuzad )
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.
The necromantic shaman was too proud to admit he was lost to his underlings. As Kel'thuzad took the lead, the tan-skinned man grunted, partially in frustration, as well as in acceptance. The rest of the group continued to trail behind Delilah and Silas continuing to converse mentally in verbal silence until a slight chuckle escaped the woman's lips. She lifted her left hand to stifle her laughter losing her composure at her own joke. Ner-Zhul's head turned to look at her his eyes becoming sharp points as his nose wrinkled in disgust.

Ner-Zhul: Plotting something, wallow-witch? Remember your place!

With Kel'thuzad roughly six meters in front of him and the rest of the group six meters behind him, Ner-Zhul, would release an overflowing wave of vitality and strength through his own body. It was a show of force to rein in those around him and prove he was the one in command of this cabal taking hold of the group. With the activation of The Gates of Life came an intense shockwave of force, as it silenced those around him. The shockwave tore through the ground around him buckling and shattering portions of the solid earth. He marched forward each step now reinforced by the overwhelming strength causing each footfall to crack the spot below.

( Jinseimon ) – The Gates of Life ( Ner-Zhul )
Damage: 100
Description: The Gates of Life are a passive variation of the Eight Inner Gates produced from the combination of the user’s own innate mastery over Taijutsu and the Amino-Geis of the Sea of Life, a product of the All-Mother’s corrupting influence. This technique was essentially unique to the former Shogun Takauji Ashikaga, who was renowned for his own mastery over Taijutsu but has now been adopted by other high ranking officials of the Mother Cult. While the normal Eight Inner Gates causes the human body to become weaker over extended use or increased intensity, the Gates of Life overcome these limitations. What was once a chakra overflow is now an ‘overflow of physical vitality,’ this manifests what is essentially the same result: vastly enhanced strength and speed but without the intense drawbacks that are induced by the Eight Inner Gates – a corrupted and twisted form. The Gates of Life can be utilized passively; each stage lasts indefinitely and at no cost to the user. Upon activation, this technique releases a shockwave of 100 damage within short-range of his position.

The first stage of this technique improves the user’s speed by 2.0x, and enhances his Taijutsu techniques by 20 damage. The second stage of this technique increases speed by 4.0x and enhances his Taijutsu by 40 damage. The third stage of this technique increases speed by 6.0x and enhances his taijutsu by 60. The fourth and final stage of this technique improves The user’s speed by 11.0x and his taijutsu by 100.
Delilah made a clicking noise with her tongue as they walked on.​

Last edited:
Reactions: RuckenTM

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Orochimaru finally reaches Selva Oscura and the forest stood tall. It was really dark that he couldn't see further than short range. He took out a Military Ration Pill and popped it to regain all his chakra completely back. The forest was dark but he still had a little of Sage Mode left so he sat there meditating channeling natural energy as he waited for his teammates to arrive and could sense everything around with no problem at all. Since the week started over he can reuse the pills with no side effects. He is in perfect sage mode so he can go to the max of 40% with 10% each 45 mins if stationary in one landmark or 45 mins per post(NW Rules).

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type:
Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

105 Senjutsu Chakra Points
1042.75 +100(daily 5%) + 857.25 =2000 Chakra Points

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Arriving at the destination marked out on the bounty, Hokusai and the other two that she dragged along finally made it. It wasn’t until she noticed Orochimaru was here too as well. “They can’t be far from here…” she said as she took out her map. She utilized the map to scan the location, as she gained a visual of the terrain. The map showed several footsteps not too far east of their location. “This way!” she said rushing off alone by herself, to which her movements were swift. Moments later she arrived to meet the people outlined on the bounty. “” she was silent, she couldn’t help but feel her blood starting to boil, a sheer hatred for these freaks…the ones who was responsible for the death of her father.

This is as far as you go…” she said to them, hoping her allies weren’t too far behind. “I guess I’ll lead the assault…” she said; causing a giant stone golem to raise from the ground behind her but as immediately as it formed, it’s body would be infused with both Yang energy and Arctic Earth chakra. This in turn; with the first technique causes the creature to have life breathed into it, causing the golem to come to life.

Its usual massive size was reduced; due to the conditions set with the Yang technique but also it would gain the ability to use arctic earth techniques as a result. Once the creation was made, she was vastly prepared for combat. “Ready, master?” the creature asked her. She nodded, taking out one ink brush in her left hand while she waited for her comrades to follow suit if they intended to do some prep.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long (made within Short, but reaches up to Long)
Chakra: 40 + 50 + 20 = 110
Damage: 80 + 20 = 100
Description: The user creates an even larger, much stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem solely from the ground. In order to do so, they slam a hand on the ground and manipulate it until a giant warrior hewn from stone has taken form, which then can be controlled so long as the user continues to keep in physical contact with either it or the ground. Naturally, they must continue to fuel the technique with their chakra. While the height of the golem can reach up to 30m, it has a capacity for moving quite fast that belies its hulking stature.
(Hokkyoku Āsurirīsu: Kōkina Kōtei)- Arctic Earth: Highborn Imperium
Chakra: N/A (+20 to Doton technique)
Damage: N/A (+20 to Doton technique)
Description: This technique is foremost and entirely a supplementary one aimed to augment the user's Doton techniques by infusing trace amounts of an all-too-similar Arctic Earth chakra. By adding an extra hand seal at the end of a regular Doton jutsu, the Arctic Earth chakra bolsters it passively even before the technique is formed. By the time the technique actually comes into being it will be seen with glistening, ice-like veins coursing over it's structures as well as a core of frozen earth at its center. The infusion boosts the technique's damage, but it also allows it to take on Arctic Earth's known S/W's which in turn improves its usefulness and adaptability. Some properties also adopted by the superior Doton structure is the ability to meld with existing Arctic Earth structures, morph into varying shapes upon physical contact, and the option to be used as source for future Arctic Earth techniques.

Note(s):
- Can only be performed four times
- The user is unable perform Arctic Earth and Doton techniques above A ranked in the next turn
(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Following Hokusai Desmond would arrive on the scene, just as she launched her attack. Desmond would maintain some distance behind her about 5 meters and would observe everyone's chakra networks and the chakra around the battlefield. Jecht would begin to claim the sky as his own by channeling chakra into it while Desmond caused it to rain.
-----
Ref:
(Jupiter) Zeus
Type: Puppet
Range: NA
Chakra: 30
Damage: NA
Description: Zeus is a puppet-based on Greek mythology. Zeus was the sky and thunder god in ancient Greek religion, who rules as king of the gods of Mount Olympus. Zeus is a fairly tall puppet being around six feet tall making it taller than most ordinary puppets. Zeus wears a torn white cloth around his body that covers his legs, but keeps his chest exposed. One of its most unique characteristics is that it holds a metallic lightning rod in its left and right hands. Most of Zeus’s abilities are derived off of lightning hence the reason for the lightning rod.

Abilities:
The first ability that Zeus has is based on using the two lightning rods that are in its hand. By activating a seal on the lightning rods the user can release form them a lightning bolt that can extend up ten meters of wherever the rods where pointed. With this ability, it is possible for the user to adjust the puppet’s arms in order to release the lightning bolt into different directions, but the overall damage caused by this attack is equivalent to A-rank. When releasing the lightning bolt directly at an opponent, it is possible for the user to cause electricity to branch off of the main bolt in order to hit multiple targets. It is also possible for the user to place the rods on the ground and activate the seal and release underground a stream of lightning and once it reaches its designated location the user can cause lightning to erupt from the ground in a ten-meter radius of wherever the lightning bolts go off at and can extend up to ten meters in the sky once it has been done.

The second ability of the rods is that the user has the ability to activate another sealing tag in response to incoming lightning up to S-Rank. Zeus will then place the rods in a vertical position and emit a golden barrier five meters around itself. This next ability comes into action upon a lightning attack coming within five meters of the barrier and will then begin to seal/drag the lightning-based attack inside of the rods. Once this is done, the rods will become charged with electricity and this can be seen as lightning currents branching off of it. Once the user has charged the rods with incoming attack electricity can be seen flowing through it and will allow the user to boost the next attack used by rods by +20. Alternatively, it is possible for the user to release the sealed technique in the form of a lightning bolt/stream towards an opponent that is up to long-range. As always the user can opt to point the rods in different directions in order to allow the lightning currents to attack different opponents.

Lastly, the user can infuse ten chakra points into a seal on Zeus’s body causing its body to emit a bright white light up to five meters around itself. This light does not harm anyone’s eyesight but does prevent the opponent from seeing what is happening around Zeus and what is happening to Zeus directly. Essentially, this light will block the opponent’s line of vision with a bright light. This ability can last up to one turn and can only be used three times. Additionally, it is possible for Zeus to own up to its name as a god because on the soles of Zeus’s feet are holes that the user can pour chakra into. By spending five chakra points every time the user can passively activate an ability of Zeus that allows it to move throughout the field and scale the skies with the help of the chakra pushing him around.

Note: The first ability has a one-turn cooldown whereas the second ability has a two-turn cooldown.

(Abigōru) Abigor
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: NA
Description: Abigor is a rather tall, demonic oriented puppet whose frame is larger than any ordinary puppet or human because it is around eight meters tall making it a distinguished puppet. As far as aesthetics go, Abigor is a rather bulky puppet that possesses a brownish hue and appears to be coated in a layer of metallic plates. Abigor is a grotesque, monstrous puppet entity with several lesser accessories scattered throughout its body. Some of its more distinguished characteristics would have to be the massive cannon that it holds on its arms. The cannon happens to be the puppet's main source of power and it allows the puppeteer to expel a variety of different types of attacks.

Abilities:
Elemental Cannon: The first ability of Abigor involves the user utilizing a Fuinjutsu tag located inside of cannon. By infusing thirty chakra points into the cannon the user will be able to release from it the lightning element. The cannon will release a thick and wide stream of the desired element that the user can choose to use to hit multiple opponents by simply moving the cannon around. This particular ability can extend up to long-range.

Goo Cannon: The second ability of Abigor, involves the user channeling chakra into the cannon as previously done, but this time around the chakra will manifest itself into a sphere of concentrated chakra. Once ready the user can quickly release up to two chakra spheres in quick succession towards a targeted area. The special thing about these spheres in that the moment they make contact with the ground it will begin to disperse up to five meters around the targeted area. Once contact has been made, the ground will have been layered in a special chakra that is very sticky which can be used to immobilize targets. (A-rank)

Absorption Cannon: The third ability of Abigor, involves the user sending chakra points into a seal inside of Abigor's cannon. Once the user has done so they will point the cannon into the direction of an incoming attack. In response to the attack, the cannon will begin to unleash a powerful sealing jutsu that will begin to drag inside of it any incoming attacks or persons. The thing about this sealing jutsu is that the suctioning wave can only be felt when the object the user is trying to seal is five meters away. Also, when the user is trying to seal away a technique they are only able to seal away certain techniques which just means that jutsu that cover a wide range and scale will not be able to be sealed inside. Despite the cannon being unable to seal certain jutsu, it is still possible for the user to seal large jutsu because once the attack is within range of the suction wave the attack will become compressed and will be dragged inside of the cannon. When a person or sentient creation is within range of the suction wave they will find it difficult to move due to powerful suctioning wave This ability is equal to A-rank and can seal up to S-rank jutsu.

Poison Cannon: By utilizing a compartment inside of the cannon, the user will be able to release from the cannon a concentrated stream of gaseous poison throughout the field. This ability has the strength of an A-rank and, it is possible for the user to utilize it in order to counter other attacks or they could use it to blast away opponents with a powerful stream of smoke. This poison will have the effects and properties of the puppeteer poison. (A-rank)

Notes:
~Each ability has a range of Short-Long except Absorption Cannon, which is limited to short-range.
~Each cannon has a one-turn cooldown except for Absorption cannon which has a three-turn cooldown.

Artemis
Range: NA
Chakra: 30
Damage: NA
Description: In ancient stories, Artemis was known to be the goddess of the hunt. Artemis is a rather average puppet height wise due to it being only five feet tall. It is clothed in rudimentary fabrics that run throughout her entire body. The most distinguishing feature about Artemis would have to be her holster used to carry a large amount of spear tipped arrows. In her holster, Artemis holds a variety of different arrows, some attached with sealing tags or explosion tags. Upon being summoned to the field, Artemis will hold in its arms a wooden bow that it will use to release arrows throughout the field. These arrows, for the most part, can reach up to long-range with the help of the chakra the user uses when the arrows are released. There are specific arrows that Artemis has, but the user is also free to release free form arrows of the falling choices: wooden arrows by themselves or arrows with explosives. The user is free to release up to four arrows of freeform nature at once. Regarding its specialty arrows, the user is free to release up to two of any kind in different directions if wanted but at the cost of two moves. If by any chance, Artemis’s bow is destroyed, the user can retrieve up to three spare bows from inside of her body.

Abilities:
Sacred Arrow: The first ability of Artemis calls for the user to attach three arrows to its bow where it will then propel the arrows up to long-range with the help of its chakra infused bow. The arrows will all be arranged into the formation of a triangle around whatever it is nearby. Instantly, as contact has been made the Fūinjutsu tags will activate and begin emitting a magenta-colored barrier that will attempt to close in on whatever it is around. The point of this barrier will be to entrap enemies in a barrier that constantly closes in on them until they are crushed. If desired due to how these arrows work the user can instead use it as a protective shield to stop incoming attacks by surrounding themselves in the barrier or by placing the barrier in front of them. Let it be noted, that each arrow is placed at least five meters from its target, but if the user is placing the arrows around themselves then they can cover any allies five meters around them. If the arrows are removed from the ground then the barrier will be dispelled. (A-Rank)

Chaos Arrow: The next set of arrows have more of an elemental touch them. By first placing a string attached arrow laced with a Fūinjutsu tag, the will the propel it up to long-range. While it is in mid-air the tag will activate unsealing a wide array of stringed arrows that cover a wide range and are hard outrun. A special thing about these arrows is that they can be coated in the lightning element and are able to be controlled via a string in order to allow for directional control. (A-rank)

Exorcism Arrow: The Exorcism arrow is one that has a sealing jutsu imbued inside of it. The seal is set to activate whenever the arrow makes contact with foreign chakras such as the enemy or the enemy’s technique. Upon expulsion of this arrow, the arrow will glow in bright white light. The thing so special about this arrow is that upon contact with a surface the user will be able to seal away impurities and foreign chakra upon contact. For example, the user can use this to target poisonous smoke clouds or other toxins and upon the arrow making contact with the source it will seal all of it away. In regards, to enemy techniques, this technique can be used on A-rank jutsu within reason in order to seal them away. For instance, if this seal were to make contact with the Stone Golem technique, upon the arrow touching the creature, ethereal arms can be seen manifesting from the arrow and will begin to submerge the technique from all angles until the beast has been sealed inside of the arrow. This ethereal arms can still be countered logic wise with an opposing technique, and if desired the user can choose to shoot the arrow at a piece of the ground in front of a jutsu or person and release the ethereal arms from there, but they can only extend up to five meters (A-rank).

Miasma Arrow: The last arrow is one that has a lethal part attached to it. This arrow has at the end of it a poisonous smoke bomb that is filled with the puppeteer's poison. Upon the arrow making contact with a solid surface it will release a poisonous smoke cloud up to ten meters around where it went off. The user can release up to one arrow of this kind at once and upon them making contact with the ground smoke will be dispersed everywhere.

Note: Each arrow has a one-turn cooldown but do note that Exorcism Arrow is only useable four times per event.

(Kuchiyose no jutsu: Jecht) Summoning Technique: Jecht
Chakra: 40
Description: Jecht is the son of Castiel and one of Desmond’s closest friends, like his father he has 3 pair of wings each half the size of the pair before them. Appearance-wise he has 2 tails, desert brown and white feathers that also seem to have a golden shimmer to them when in direct sunlight, a yellow/golden beak, and dark golden slit-pupil eyes. When it comes to size, he is roughly the of an Argentavis Magnificens, allowing him to carry one person on his back at a time. Ability wise Jecht can utilize Rain Release as well as techniques affiliated with the summoning contract. Being a mythical creature associated with rain and storms Jecht has such immense control over the skies he is capable of preventing his allies from taking any damage from his rain release so long as he demonstrates a grasp on their location(s). Due to being an aerial creature, Jecht is able to telepathically communicate back and forth with Desmond.

Notes:
~Can only stay for 4 turns
~Moves count as users moves
~Can only be summoned once per battle
~Must have signed Thunderbird contract and tattoo
~Is the only Thunderbird able to utilize Rain Release
~Can only be summoned by Pyro NB

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Cynn) - Summoning Technique: Cynn
Chakra: 40
Description: Cynn is the oldest of Azrael's children and has brown and beige fur with traces of yellow and black. She stands about 7ft tall when standing on two legs and can be ridden when on all fours. Unlike most of her kind, she was born with the inability to speak but granted the ability to communicate telepathically to those she trust. She has also been Keji's personal summon since the day he first discovered the species. Due to this they've trained side for years granting her more tai prowess compared to her peers(+10 to all tai) and has since matched Keji speed(w/o leg weights).

Notes:
~Must have signed Springhare contract and tattoo
~Moves count as users moves
~Can only be summoned once per battle
~Can only stay for 4 turns
~Can only be summoned/taught by Keji

(Gurentsu~e) - Grenth
Type: Weapon/Armor
Range: Short(gas/blades)-Mid(Skulls)
Chakra: 40(repair), X(-arm technique used), -5 per turn(Shijima Device)
Damage: +10(blade damage), X(poison dmg), X(arm technique dmg)
Description: Grenth is an armor based on the Tyrian God of Death; it was created by Desmond upon joining the Reapers. It is comprised of an animal skull, dense chakra metal pauldrons/chest plate/vambraces/tasset/greaves/sabatons, cloth lined with a chakra thread mesh, and leather straps. Altogether the armor is able to take up to one S-Rank of non-elemental dmg and up to one A-Rank of elemental dmg within reason. Unless the armor is completely destroyed the user can spend 40 chakra to infuse into the metal causing it to reform.

The skull mask is repurposed to function as a rebreather allowing the user to breathe underwater without making bubbles and a redesigned Shijima device built-in as headphones. By flipping a switch the headphones activate draining 5 chakra from the user per turn allowing all chakra enhanced sounds A-Rank and below to be met with white noise preventing the sound from reaching the user's ears. On the right pauldron are five detachable skulls that can be filled with poison gas and tossed like a grenade at opponents; alternatively the user can push a button at the top of the skull sprouting a skeletal body no bigger than a 2yr old allowing the skull to chase down/latch onto enemies before releasing their poison. The vambraces are designed with puppetry in mind and were built to accommodate the use of any arm based puppetry techniques the user may know as well as release poisonous gas. The tasset has three heads and a man being dragged to hell on either side of them molded into it. These are filled with poisonous gas that can be released at the will of the user. Attached to the tasset is a long decorative cloth that has darken blades woven into the seams; due to their coloration, they aren’t noticeable by any means. The greaves have 8in hidden blades in the upper area and are filled with gas that can be released at any time. The sabatons have 8in hidden blades in the frontward soles.

Notes:
~Repairing counts as a move slot and can only be done twice.
~Utilizing puppetry techniques count as a move slot
~Utilizing gas while freeform takes a move slot
~Skulls can each contain different poisons which must be mentioned in bio
~Requires puppetry and some form of med training to utilize those fields
~Can only be taught by Pyro NB

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All-Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of hand seals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop its unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
Jutsu:
(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Chakra: 15
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the user's senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
Chakra:
2100-5-15=2080

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Oro sensed his fries finally here so he gets up and smirk and followed the young lady. He was exicted to fight more of these test subjects. He didn't know what was in store but he did know that he would have some fun. They finally made it to the spot and he is getting a funny feeling inside like he wants to have fun.

( Kanpekinanin Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Snake Sage Mode (Reference)
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy, Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi) - Grass-Mowing Sword (Reference: its down his throat)
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Description: The Kusanagi Sword of Legend was the legendary sword of Orochimaru. Taking the form of a double-edged jian, Orochimaru retrieves his Kusanagi by opening his mouth and extending a snake which then opens its mouth and produces the sword, either with the sword handle first so he could use it freely, or blade first to attack his opponent instantly. The sword can quickly extend and retract its blade to attack from long distances and cut through almost anything of A rank and below. The retraction and extending ability is so fast that upon impact it can produce an S-Rank damage. The sword is indestructible.
Note: extending and retracting the sword counts as a move and spends 40 chakra per use
Note: Can only be used by Orochimaru bios.

105 +695 =800 -10 =795 Senjutsu Chakra Points
2000 -695 =1305 Chakra Points

+20 to all Lightning techniques(passive boost)
+30 to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu(active boost)
-40 Damage reduction per Ninjutsu and Taijutsu technique
x2 to all Taijutsu techniques(passive boost)