Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think their policy is to only observe and report the violence incase they get sued for 'assaulting' the attacker. I wonder if the girl who got attacked can sue the security firm now. It's one of damn if you do, damn if you don't scenarios. Really though, they should've just restrained her.
I agree, however they should have some sort of restraint weapons, or atleast be TRAINED in security rather then just observiving. [Restraint weapons I mean Pepper Spray, Tazers, and possibly knight clubs. Along with Zippy straps to make a Citizens arrest.] Idk the busdrivers here have all of the above for not only their own security but the security of others. I could see one gaurd not doing anything as there are 5 teenagers and it'd be really easy to get over thrown but with one of those weapons I said, the 4 others would have most likely fled. Theres a difference between assulting and restraining. Kicking and punching is Assult. Pepper spray or a tazor then a zippy strap is restraint.

GYM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like... what's the point of having GUARDS whose mission is just to observe something.

I mean. Security guards. Hell yeah.
Next time someone is gonna beat up a security guard, he wont respond as it's not his mission.

ZonDer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, in russia it is allowed to beat up police officers if they attack you and officially write that in the report after that, they cannot sue you because they cannot prove you attacked them first.

Yes, they are security guards, but they follow the contract. You people have personal choice at the moment, but once you get fired from your job and you have nowhere to go, I don't think you'll do whatever you want instead following the contract you have signed. Those guards cannot be sued at, however the company that hired them - can be. Their contract is improperly made and in not any case for the security of people.

Nobody cares what you're thinking, you yourself wouldn't do much either in this situation, you would've just walked by and pretend it didn't happen. Sure it's easy to tell stuff what would you have done after seeing that over internet on your screen instead of real life, don't you forget how wuss you are in real life and how brave everyone is on the internet?

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, in russia it is allowed to beat up police officers if they attack you and officially write that in the report after that, they cannot sue you because they cannot prove you attacked them first.

Yes, they are security guards, but they follow the contract. You people have personal choice at the moment, but once you get fired from your job and you have nowhere to go, I don't think you'll do whatever you want instead following the contract you have signed. Those guards cannot be sued at, however the company that hired them - can be. Their contract is improperly made and in not any case for the security of people.

Nobody cares what you're thinking, you yourself wouldn't do much either in this situation, you would've just walked by and pretend it didn't happen. Sure it's easy to tell stuff what would you have done after seeing that over internet on your screen instead of real life, don't you forget how wuss you are in real life and how brave everyone is on the internet?
true we might not do anything but thats because its not our job. They're security guards thats their job.To provide security is their job.

ZonDer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true we might not do anything but thats because its not our job. They're security guards thats their job.To provide security is their job.
I can bet you, you wouldn't do crap either if you were THOSE security guards. I can assure you their salaries are low and they simply follow the contract, if they stopped her and might even had to use force - she sue's them. They lose their job, their money and what should they do? Be heroes? Nobody will care about that, nobody will be grateful.

And see, you switched now like "omg thats normal to walk by but guards should have stopped it". They are not police officers to use force to stop the crime, they are simple security guards, they are not hired by the government therefore they cannot do much only things within the contract, so pull off your bandwagon and take that fact.

Last edited:

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As I said, news channels try to make gold out of shit. Literally.

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zon- You're wrong. Lmfao a lot of people would have stopped the fight, specially if there are THREE of you. You don't have to assult the person to just step in the way of them getting their face stomped.

SURE you might get kicked in the shins, then it's self defense. I know it's not in their contracts but that doens't mean they COULDN'T step in the way of a kick. 5 Teenagers 3 FULL grown men. Teens would run away. I've stopped fights before, as soon as an authority figure DOES something the fights tend to get broken up. IF their job was to observe then WHY were there THREE of them 5 meters away from each other? Obveously they don't need a Security Camera + 3 "OBSERVATION" gaurds to watch some girl get her face stomped.

Now I don't know if these people actually had "Security" labled on them, but if they did they should PROVIDE it and not observe.

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lastly as I said IF they wear security they should provide it. True they don't have jurisdiction but assult is a crime and they like EVERYONE else there is a citizen, there is something called Citizens arrest which can be warrented at anytime. If you see someone breaking the law you have the RIGHT to put them under citizens arrest and take them to court for these sorts of things.

You're correct the men DON'T have to step in, but does that make it ethically right? By contract they observe, yes, but why 3 of them so close to each other [not doing their jobs? Talking? If so they should be fired for that reason alone.]

To step in the way of something you don't even need to touch the assulter, just get in the way so they cant assult the person anymore then what they've done.

Regardless in my opinion they're screwed with the desicion they've made. It takes ONE person to make a difference, they chose not to.

Hand Banana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zon- You're wrong. Lmfao a lot of people would have stopped the fight, specially if there are THREE of you. You don't have to assult the person to just step in the way of them getting their face stomped.

SURE you might get kicked in the shins, then it's self defense. I know it's not in their contracts but that doens't mean they COULDN'T step in the way of a kick. 5 Teenagers 3 FULL grown men. Teens would run away. I've stopped fights before, as soon as an authority figure DOES something the fights tend to get broken up. IF their job was to observe then WHY were there THREE of them 5 meters away from each other? Obveously they don't need a Security Camera + 3 "OBSERVATION" gaurds to watch some girl get her face stomped.

Now I don't know if these people actually had "Security" labled on them, but if they did they should PROVIDE it and not observe.
Cut the bullshit. You and I both know you wouldn't put your life in danger. Had they shot your ass you wouldn't have died a hero. And life would move on. As I said before yes morally everyone wants to do something whether they are brave or not. But its their job to Observe and report and thats all.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
★ Rei ★;1786683 said:
=/
I don't know what to say.
what i have noticed from movies and music about the US was that people start sexual relationships in a very young age and i really think that a 11 y.o. is just a kid and shouldn't be having ***.
but what you're saying is really beyond comprehension for me.

well I am Greek and i can assure you that this would never happen in any part of Greece.
Once a news channel made a test:
A man slapped a woman in public and 30 secs later, more than 10 people, all citizens were kicking his butt. They didn't believe him when he said he is a journalist from that channel until they saw the hidden cam and after the woman re assured them it was a test.
xd Thats Amazing, I Loled Hard

On topic: Thats Stupidity at its Finest, Stupid Security Guards :|

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ouch ZonDer Your Very Harsh!. To Whoever You said That Too.
In My Opinion The Securtiy Gaurds Should've Stopped It Non the less

Hand Banana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ouch ZonDer Your Very Harsh!. To Whoever You said That Too.
In My Opinion The Securtiy Gaurds Should've Stopped It Non the less
And after they got fired what should they do then? Without a paycheck and all its gonna be tough finding a job especially after you just been fired. Jobs don't hire you on bravery. They hire people who can follow proper protocol and not a liability to their company.