zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Girl Attacked As Security Guards Watch [Video]. If you`re going to get your ass beaten, don`t let it happen in Seattle`s transit tunnel--the guards just stand by and watch

enjoy ..i guess :confused:

[/Video]

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The heck? It's not even like they were spaced out, they were literally turning and following while they did it. It actually looked like they were all too timid to do anything. While the girl was getting beat up, one of them kept putting his hand up. :| I wonder if he expected it to work like Darth Vader's thing. :|

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is highly disturbing HOW THE **** CAN YOU JUST STAND THERE AND LET THIS GIRL GET THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF HER

its not just the guards although they should be locked up the people there too why didn't they stop it

this is so inhumane

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is highly disturbing HOW THE **** CAN YOU JUST STAND THERE AND LET THIS GIRL GET THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF HER

its not just the guards although they should be locked up the people there too why didn't they stop it

this is so inhumane
yea i know .. they have no humanity at all , or they are all cowards :|

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i know .. they have no humanity at all , or they are all cowards :|
I think it's the second one lol. All of them kept putting their hands up like they were about ot say something and didn't. Maybe not complete cowards, but they were definately somewhat scared to get involved. >_>

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i guess with all the stupid laws there are now maybe they thought they would get done for assault or something if they touched the girl stopping her....

Or they just pussies who need get a back bone and do there f**king job!!!!!!!!!!

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think their policy is to only observe and report the violence incase they get sued for 'assaulting' the attacker. I wonder if the girl who got attacked can sue the security firm now. It's one of damn if you do, damn if you don't scenarios. Really though, they should've just restrained her.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
★ Rei ★;1786665 said:
to tell you the truth, I am more surprised by the violence I see coming from a 15 y.o. teen than of the guards doing nothing.
thats america its ****ed up

a couple of years ago a bunch of 3rd grade kids planned on killing there teacher
a bunch of girls beat the shot out of another to post it on youtube probably ruining the girls life

a lot of teens do crazy things in america

Last edited:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
★ Rei ★;1786665 said:
to tell you the truth, I am more surprised by the violence I see coming from a 15 y.o. teen than of the guards doing nothing.
im not surprised by the violence of 15 y.o at all :eek: where do you live?

in age 11-17 youngsters do crazy stuff, i have seen some, lets say in my class stuff happend and btw mostly girls .mad

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats america its ****ed up

a couple of years ago a bunch of 3rd grade kids planned on killing there teacher
a bunch of girls beat the shot out of another to post it on youtube probably ruining the girls life

a lot of teens do crazy things in america
=/
I don't know what to say.
what i have noticed from movies and music about the US was that people start sexual relationships in a very young age and i really think that a 11 y.o. is just a kid and shouldn't be having ***.
but what you're saying is really beyond comprehension for me.

im not surprised by the violence of 15 y.o at all :eek: where do you live?

in age 11-17 youngsters do crazy stuff, i have seen some, lets say in my class stuff happend and btw mostly girls .mad
well I am Greek and i can assure you that this would never happen in any part of Greece.
Once a news channel made a test:
A man slapped a woman in public and 30 secs later, more than 10 people, all citizens were kicking his butt. They didn't believe him when he said he is a journalist from that channel until they saw the hidden cam and after the woman re assured them it was a test.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
★ Rei ★;1786683 said:
=/
well I am Greek and i can assure you that this would never happen in any part of Greece.
A man slapped a woman in public and 30 secs later, more than 10 people, all citizens were kicking his butt. They didn't believe him when he said he is a journalist from that channel until they saw the hidden cam and after the woman re assured them it was a test.
hehh i got Greek blood from gramma, i take my vecations on Crete and have some friends tho in Ios and other places :D but ur probably right, ppl there are much difrent from eastern europe or half europe US and Russia

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hehh i got Greek blood from gramma, i take my vecations on Crete and have some friends tho in Ios and other places :D but ur probably right, ppl there are much difrent from eastern europe or half europe US and Russia
Estonia, right? Crete is a magical place ^^

well before seeing this video I didn't think that this could happen in any place in the world.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
★ Rei ★;1786683 said:
=/
I don't know what to say.
what i have noticed from movies and music about the US was that people start sexual relationships in a very young age and i really think that a 11 y.o. is just a kid and shouldn't be having ***.
but what you're saying is really beyond comprehension for me.

well yeah half the seniors in my school lost there virginity though the movies escalate things a bit

America's crime rate is horrible especially city's (big city's like new york Seattle ect...) it is rather horrible i mean you know in spider man where he sees the guy getting mugged and does nothing that is how it is although some parts about America are great i mean although in new york there are a ton of homeless people they only come to new york b/c the odds of them getting back to their lives are way better then anywhere else but there are some retards here i remember reading there was a gang who killed homeless people for no apparent reason

basically our crime rate is retarded and like in this video it is also in teens and no one has the 2 sense to do anything about it

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
★ Rei ★;1786691 said:
Estonia, right? Crete is a magical place ^^

well before seeing this video I didn't think that this could happen in any place in the world.
well, here in that age i got used to it.... i have seen smth like that, specialy at school discos or just on weekends outside. ppl in that age dont think my cousin got his nose broken few days ago at school for nothing, but i wont say here what happend after :D

offtopic her:
Estonia/Finland - Later London and then Australia (soo close to jap, probably gona hit that)