Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Due to reasons not mentioned, Mathias has been dropped from Satsui no Hado training. But, awesome reply. :rolleyes:

Akuma watches Oraan's rage hit the breaking point, as dark greenish chakra envelops his body, giving off a rather demonic aura. Satisfied that the first phase of the plan was done, Akuma walked towards Oraan.

Tell me...how do you feel?
Mathias' body suddenly envelops in a very demonic aura upon hearing his expulsion from the training.

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHMEY? I COMMAND YOU TO ENLIST ME ONCE MORE, IF YOU DON'T.. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
We'll take off from where you were supposed to continue with. :p

Good, good. You have finally unlocked the power of Satsui no Hado. However, unlocking the power is only the first step. You might feel an increase in power and speed. Those measly leg weights that much of the ninja world is so fascinated with..you know have that speed while using the art. Your anger clouds your mind, causing you to overlook minor injuries. We are now finally ready to move from the path of theory to application, preparing you to use this power in battle correctly.

The first step we will cover involves the tatsumaki. Though not part of the Hado moveset, it is very useful and must be learned in order to advance within the Hado fighting style.

Tatsumaki Zankuukyaku|Hurricane Scythe Kick
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user jumps and, while in the air, rotates his or her legs, causing himself to spin in circles, kicking the opponent 3 times with rapid succession. The power behind the strikes increase with each spin, due to the user's momentum increasing. This attack can also be used against a standing target or while already in the air.

I want you to jump and rotate your body striking my clone with your outstretched leg. As you hit him, use your momentum yo continue spinning, striking him once more, and spin even more, hitting again. By spinning powerfully and quickly, you gain more power behind each blow.

Akuma makes a clone that runs towards Mathias (or Tobirama?) with great speed as Akuma watches him intently.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sounds good.

Mathias smirks as he notices the golden aura manifesting around his entire body. Upon noticing the clone running towards him, Mathias blitz forward at full speed, nearly vanishing in a blur of speed, though not entirely. Two meters before reaching the clone's point-blank range, Mathias jumps upwards a few inches by pushing off the ground with his right foot. Simultaneously, he spins his entire body clockwise whilst extending his left leg outwards, aiming to strike the clone's right rib-cage. (This move seems confusing in actual description, as compared to a game. Wouldn't the target be sent backwards with the first kick? What's actually keeping myself from continuing forward, my jumping/spinning momentum?) Having the momentum of his rotation slowly increase as he continues to spin, Mathias delivers yet another kick with his left leg aimed at the clone's abdominal area as he does yet another spin, finishing it off by striking the clone directly in the throat, sending him crashing backwards. All of the strikes described above are done in a swift and fluid motion, taking very little time, following with Mathias landing in the ground as the clone is sent backwards.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Sounds good.

Mathias smirks as he notices the golden aura manifesting around his entire body. Upon noticing the clone running towards him, Mathias blitz forward at full speed, nearly vanishing in a blur of speed, though not entirely. Two meters before reaching the clone's point-blank range, Mathias jumps upwards a few inches by pushing off the ground with his right foot. Simultaneously, he spins his entire body clockwise whilst extending his left leg outwards, aiming to strike the clone's right rib-cage. (This move seems confusing in actual description, as compared to a game. Wouldn't the target be sent backwards with the first kick? What's actually keeping myself from continuing forward, my jumping/spinning momentum?) Having the momentum of his rotation slowly increase as he continues to spin, Mathias delivers yet another kick with his left leg aimed at the clone's abdominal area as he does yet another spin, finishing it off by striking the clone directly in the throat, sending him crashing backwards. All of the strikes described above are done in a swift and fluid motion, taking very little time, following with Mathias landing in the ground as the clone is sent backwards.
What keeps him in place as he gets hit is the power of youth. :coffee: And Golden Chakra cloak? I like.

Before we continue, have you learned B ranked Kaito's Tai?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Good, let's move on. The next step to master is the shoryuken. You should have learned the basic version with Kaito's tai training. This version takes that one and increases the damage and power by adding Satsui no Hado chakra to it. I want you to strike the clone with great force, uppercutting him sending him into the sky. Then, rotate your body and uppercut him once more, adding to the amount of damage given. Finally, spin once more, striking with a third uppercut, knocking the clone away. The Hado chakra present leaves behind an after image as you move, confusing the enemy as it will appear is if there if more than one of you. With each strike, allow your control over the Hado chakra to wane, making it latch onto the foe. This causes them to take on a partially complete version of Satsui no Hado, increasing their strength but also making them incapable of using jutsu above A rank next turn from the intense anger they feel.

Messatsu Goshoryu|Obliterating Great Rising Dragon
Description: Based on the knowledge of the Ashura Senku, the user will focus his Satsui no Hado chakra around him so that it bends around him and projects an after-image behind himself that masks his actual movement as the chakra itself is constantly in flux. The user then uses some of that same chakra to coat his arms as he makes his attack. As he performs a primary Shoryuken, he then quickly pivots on his foot and spin quickly, striking and releasing a second Shoryuken. The user then uses the same tactic and his now increasing momentum to strike quickly at the foe with a third Shoryuken, releasing the Satsui no Hado chakra the entire time the blows are dealt, resulting in the chakra seeping out and latching onto the enemy with the final definitive strike. As the chakra attaches to the enemy, he causes them themselves to become enraged and lose focus momentarily, causing them to not be able to mold their chakra properly for Ninjutsu attacks of higher than A-rank in their next turn although the rage will slightly boost their overall Taijutsu aggressiveness and power.*
*Can only be used 2 per fight
*After using, it requires a wait period of at least 2 turns
*Must know Shoryuken jutsu and by extension, NB Taijutsu as it is a component of NB Tai
*Must be a Satsui no Hado student to learn
You must be registered for see images

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the clone lands back on the ground and stands back up, Mathias charged towards it yet again. Upon nearing his point blank range Mathias delivers an uppercut aimed beneath the clone's chin with his right fist. Upon being struck, Mathias pivots on his right foot and spins his body counterclockwise as he launches himself upwards. Completing the first spin, Mathias strikes the clone with yet another right uppercut as his momentum begins to build up faster. Utilizing his visible hado chakra, Mathias manipulates it so after images of himself are left behind, aiming to confuse the clone. Whilst doing so, Mathias continues his rotation as he ends his combination by delivering one final and powerful uppercut will amassing great amounts of hado chakra inside his fist, transferring it inside the clone's system as he is hit, leaving him with effects of Satsui no Hado on a minor scale, causing slight confusion and chakra manipulation, forcing him to use lower ranked techniques, however boosting his taijutsu strength momentarily.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, moving on to the Hadoken. ^^ The Hadoken is a mass of Hado chakra compressed into an orb, keeping it's destructive properties. There are two forms to it, but for now, we study the basic one. I want you to draw your hands to your side, and focus chakra in them, as if you were to release the Kamehameha by Goku. When you have done that, I'll tell you what's next.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, moving on to the Hadoken. ^^ The Hadoken is a mass of Hado chakra compressed into an orb, keeping it's destructive properties. There are two forms to it, but for now, we study the basic one. I want you to draw your hands to your side, and focus chakra in them, as if you were to release the Kamehameha by Goku. When you have done that, I'll tell you what's next.

After hearing the explanation Gon enters a common stance with his legs shoulder width apart whilst pulling his hands together to the side of him. While doing so, he begins to shape manipulate his hado chakra, compressing it similar to the rasengan, however in a more aggressive manner. Thereafter, a strange orange blow begins to blind the surroundings as Gon looks directly into Madara's eyes.

Like this?

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, nice pic. Now, thrust your palms forward and release the chakra. o^o
OOC: Shankz ;3

Gon then finishes it off by thrusting his palms forward and releasing the compressed chakra in the form of an energy-type orb projectile, heading straight towards the giant boulder in front of him.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
You and these images >_>'

Can you tell the advantages and disadvantages of using it?"

Hadoken| Surge Fist
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Cost: 60D
escription: The user gathers large amounts of Satsui no Hado natured chakra to his arm and condenses and compresses it greatly to create a basketball sized orb of chakra inside his hand. The user then adds shape and chakra manipulation to the mix, adding fire chakra as he draws both his arms to his side, as if he is shielding the orb as it's being created fully. The user then thrusts forward quickly, releasing the creation as a projectile with great force behind it due to the deeply compressed chakra within it, causing it to have the momentum and strength to break through most earthen defenses of up to B-rank and given the fire properties of the Hadoken, when contact is made with a foe, they will be deeply burned and feel as if the orb itself is slamming against them with enough force to fracture bones. Masters and Grandmasters are capable of using this attack with one hand. Once released, the 'fireball' travels up to one range of the user in great speed, though a foe would still have sufficient time to counter if the are a range's length away from the target.
*Can only be used 4 times at the most*
*Must be a student of the Satsui no Hado Fighting Style*
*Must be a two turn minimal waiting period before usage*

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You and these images >_>'

Can you tell the advantages and disadvantages of using it?"

Hadoken| Surge Fist
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Cost: 60D
escription: The user gathers large amounts of Satsui no Hado natured chakra to his arm and condenses and compresses it greatly to create a basketball sized orb of chakra inside his hand. The user then adds shape and chakra manipulation to the mix, adding fire chakra as he draws both his arms to his side, as if he is shielding the orb as it's being created fully. The user then thrusts forward quickly, releasing the creation as a projectile with great force behind it due to the deeply compressed chakra within it, causing it to have the momentum and strength to break through most earthen defenses of up to B-rank and given the fire properties of the Hadoken, when contact is made with a foe, they will be deeply burned and feel as if the orb itself is slamming against them with enough force to fracture bones. Masters and Grandmasters are capable of using this attack with one hand. Once released, the 'fireball' travels up to one range of the user in great speed, though a foe would still have sufficient time to counter if the are a range's length away from the target.
*Can only be used 4 times at the most*
*Must be a student of the Satsui no Hado Fighting Style*
*Must be a two turn minimal waiting period before usage*
OOC: I do what I can... :coffee:

Disadvantage:
- It puts you in a vulnerable situation when you are in that stance, building up the chakra, it needs to be done at the right time.
- If you aren't master/granmaster you must utilize both hands, this in turn, makes the execution of the technique more predictable and as well as prevents you from defending yourself should a CQC situation present itself.
- It seems to be fire-nature, which means a watery defense is highly useful against this technique, reducing its overall strength.

Advantage:
- Although its chakra, its compressed so much that it allows you to break through certain earthen techniques, similar to one of sasuke's fireball techniques, allow one to destroy strong defenses.
- Strong enough to fracture bones should it successfully hit, as well as burned the enemy hit by it.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Correct. The Hadoken in this stage is relatively simple and easy to understand and counter, yet effective if it lands. We'll get to the more advanced onces later. But for now, let's move on. This next technique isn't one of the main forms. It's a rather secret jutsu I created using the augmented strength of the dakku hado. I'll have my clone demonstrate this for me as I tell you what to do... You start by jumping high above the target. Not even necessarily jumping, just having higher placement with the unfortunate fool you are facing. Use the power of Dakku Intent and slam your elbow into the headedness of the target, driving them into the earth.

As he speaks Akuma makes a clone that demonstrates this [i.e. spoiler].

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Correct. The Hadoken in this stage is relatively simple and easy to understand and counter, yet effective if it lands. We'll get to the more advanced onces later. But for now, let's move on. This next technique isn't one of the main forms. It's a rather secret jutsu I created using the augmented strength of the dakku hado. I'll have my clone demonstrate this for me as I tell you what to do... You start by jumping high above the target. Not even necessarily jumping, just having higher placement with the unfortunate fool you are facing. Use the power of Dakku Intent and slam your elbow into the headedness of the target, driving them into the earth.

As he speaks Akuma makes a clone that demonstrates this [i.e. spoiler].

After entering the anger'd state, Gon rushes full speed towards Madara's clone. Upon nearing his short range, Gon crouches down and propels himself into the air, getting higher than the individual. While doing so, Gon begins to drive down his right elbow directly on the clone's head, slamming him directly into the ground as Gon releases his anger with the strike itself.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
very well. You have mastered the Misogi quite easily but that was to be expected. Tell me what do you think of this technique before we move on. ^^

Misogi|Purification
Description: The user charges large amounts of Satsui no Hado chakra to his arms and jumps above the opponent and charges down at them with a devastating strike to finish them off and, if he successfully lands the Misogi, he then punches his opponent into the ground, and the massive force of the impact creates several cracks in the ground. After using the user if left with low levels of fatigue and a slightly injured arm (the one that performed the jutsu).
*Cannot use any Satsui no Hado jutsu over S-rank next turn
*Can only be used 3 times a battle
*Must be a Satsui no Hado student to use