Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Good for the most part. The Hadoken is a mass of Hado chakra compressed into an orb, keeping it's destructive properties. There are two forms to it, but for now, we study the basic one. I want you to draw your hands to your side, and focus chakra in them, as if you were to release the Kamehameha by Goku. When you have done that, I'll tell you what's next."

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
"Good for the most part. The Hadoken is a mass of Hado chakra compressed into an orb, keeping it's destructive properties. There are two forms to it, but for now, we study the basic one. I want you to draw your hands to your side, and focus chakra in them, as if you were to release the Kamehameha by Goku. When you have done that, I'll tell you what's next."
Kirabi took heed of Akuma's teachings, by first pulling his hands back to his side as if he was holding a ball. Charging chakra in his hand and with shape manipulation a sphere of hado chakra began to form in between his hands. He knew he would need to balance out flow of chakra in relation to his will otherwise he could lose himself when generating this much of the corrupting chakra. He maintained it in his hand looking to Akuma for his next instructions.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
"Now thrust it forward, releasing it with great force, destroying my clone."
Taking the ball of chakra he thrust his hands forward, in doing so the ball of hado chakra lashes forward and travels through the air, rippling towards the clone with tremedous force. As it connects with his chest, the ball burst on contact causing the hado chakra to spread over his opponent before the clone poofs out of existence.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Sorry for then delay. I suddenly became citrusy. >_>

Akuma nods. One more to add to the list of Hadoken knowers.

"Admirably done, Kirabi-san...can you tell me some of the benefits and drawbacks of this jutsu?"

Hadoken| Surge Fist
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Cost: 60
Description: The user gathers large amounts of Satsui no Hado natured chakra to his arm and condenses and compresses it greatly to create a basketball sized orb of chakra inside his hand. The user then adds shape and chakra manipulation to the mix, adding fire chakra as he draws both his arms to his side, as if he is shielding the orb as it's being created fully. The user then thrusts forward quickly, releasing the creation as a projectile with great force behind it due to the deeply compressed chakra within it, causing it to have the momentum and strength to break through most earthen defenses of up to B-rank and given the fire properties of the Hadoken, when contact is made with a foe, they will be deeply burned and feel as if the orb itself is slamming against them with enough force to fracture bones. Masters and Grandmasters are capable of using this attack with one hand. Once released, the 'fireball' travels up to one range of the user in great speed, though a foe would still have sufficient time to counter if the are a range's length away from the target.
*Can only be used 4 times at the most*
*Must be a student of the Satsui no Hado Fighting Style*
*Must be a two turn minimal waiting period before usage*

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Sorry for then delay. I suddenly became citrusy. >_>

Akuma nods. One more to add to the list of Hadoken knowers.

"Admirably done, Kirabi-san...can you tell me some of the benefits and drawbacks of this jutsu?"

Hadoken| Surge Fist
Type: Offensive
Damage Cost: 60
Description: The user gathers large amounts of Satsui no Hado natured chakra to his arm and condenses and compresses it greatly to create a basketball sized orb of chakra inside his hand. The user then adds shape and chakra manipulation to the mix, adding fire chakra as he draws both his arms to his side, as if he is shielding the orb as it's being created fully. The user then thrusts forward quickly, releasing the creation as a projectile with great force behind it due to the deeply compressed chakra within it, causing it to have the momentum and strength to break through most earthen defenses of up to B-rank and given the fire properties of the Hadoken, when contact is made with a foe, they will be deeply burned and feel as if the orb itself is slamming against them with enough force to fracture bones. Masters and Grandmasters are capable of using this attack with one hand. Once released, the 'fireball' travels up to one range of the user in great speed, though a foe would still have sufficient time to counter if the are a range's length away from the target.
*Can only be used 4 times at the most*
*Must be a student of the Satsui no Hado Fighting Style*
*Must be a two turn minimal waiting period before usage*
The technique dense properties allow it to break through most low-rank Earth techniques, with that much power you'd be able to easily fracture bones of an opponent should it connect, the technique also is rather fast due to the force at which it's thrown forward so it could easily catch an opponent off-guard.

However, the technique does take a bit to charge and with the big motion it creates the opponent can be escape out it's range before long surely, and could prove a disadvantage in battle if the oppnent is skilled enough.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
" Correct. You seem to have grasp the concepts of Satsui no Hado quickly...moving on... This next technique isn't one of the main forms. It's a rather secret jutsu I created using the augmented strength of the dakku hado. I'll have my clone demonstrate this for me as I tell you what to do... You start by jumping high above the target. Not even necessarily jumping, just having higher placement with the unfortunate fool you are facing. Use the power of Dakku Intent and slam your elbow into the headedness of the target, driving them into the earth. "

As he speaks Akuma makes a clone that demonstrates this [i.e. spoiler].

You must be registered for see images

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
" Correct. You seem to have grasp the concepts of Satsui no Hado quickly...moving on... This next technique isn't one of the main forms. It's a rather secret jutsu I created using the augmented strength of the dakku hado. I'll have my clone demonstrate this for me as I tell you what to do... You start by jumping high above the target. Not even necessarily jumping, just having higher placement with the unfortunate fool you are facing. Use the power of Dakku Intent and slam your elbow into the headedness of the target, driving them into the earth. "

As he speaks Akuma makes a clone that demonstrates this [i.e. spoiler].

Kirabi continues to inscribe the notes into his notepad for later study, watching as the clone preformed the technique he took notice of it's form looking for anything to help aid him in the use of the move. He decided practice makes perfect and he allowed the Dakku Hado to flow in his body, while jumping slightly above the clone he allowe dhis elbow to come down forcefully and with the built-up chakra in his body the force caused the clone to poof from existence as B continued to fall downwards. He ended the technique with his legs spread apart, and bring his arm around as he took the basic Satsui no Hado stance.

As he scroll back into the notes, he thinks back on the few techniques he's learned.

B:" Akuma-sensei, the Hadoken has been shown to be used in varying sizes from other user of the technique which i'm sure you're well aware of namely Ken and Sakura. However they sacrifice range for power is that possible with the technique you've showed me? "

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Akuma pauses a minute, choosing his words carefully.

"At the current moment, the only Hadoken capable of being made is the standard one you have performed earlier and the most powerful one known to us, the Metsu Hadoken. I am currently attempting to create a last variation of it, capable of releasing two Hadokens at one time, with elemental affinities to them. Shall this prove successful, I will teach you this next step... Moving on, one of my more useful techniques. Mastery of this will enable one to be able to quickly escape a foe coming in to attack or simply allow you to change location very quickly, opening up the possibility of a sneak attack. Using the Hado chakra, cause a very large amount to flow over you, giving you a shroud of chakra. As you gather it, the darkness of your heart takes shape, projecting an after image of you as you move, confusing the enemy greatly as you move. Raise your leg up and "glide" across the earth at high speeds."

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Akuma pauses a minute, choosing his words carefully.

"At the current moment, the only Hadoken capable of being made is the standard one you have performed earlier and the most powerful one known to us, the Metsu Hadoken. I am currently attempting to create a last variation of it, capable of releasing two Hadokens at one time, with elemental affinities to them. Shall this prove successful, I will teach you this next step... Moving on, one of my more useful techniques. Mastery of this will enable one to be able to quickly escape a foe coming in to attack or simply allow you to change location very quickly, opening up the possibility of a sneak attack. Using the Hado chakra, cause a very large amount to flow over you, giving you a shroud of chakra. As you gather it, the darkness of your heart takes shape, projecting an after image of you as you move, confusing the enemy greatly as you move. Raise your leg up and "glide" across the earth at high speeds."

B: Alright that's tight!~~

With the Satsui no Hado in place, Kirabi's own chakra began to cover him, the darkness in his heart he had accepted long ago in his training with the 8-tails now actually was of use to him. He allowed this to take form as the shroud flickered and in doing so and after image was produced somehow as if there were more then one entity inside of B trying to take form with the chakra, with precise chakra control Kirabi allowed the chakra to propel him forward while he had one leg in the air. From the way the technique felt he knew this could easily set up for the Shoryuken Akuma had shown him already. In fact it was almost the same principle as the flux in chakra produced an after image of him that would surely conceal his movements when moving from one place to another.

Of course as with all the techniques he practiced he wrote about it in his notebook for later reflection.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
]"Good...now I want you to read that scroll closely and explain to ne what it means. There are some rather severe limitations to this jutsu so I need to know that you are understanding everything perfectly."

Akuma then throws Kirabi a very large scroll.

Ashura Senku|Asura Flashing Sky
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A (+10 if struck while Ashura Senku is active; -10 to user when Ashura Senku is active)
Description: After activating the Satsui no Hadō, the user focuses a large amount of chakra throughout his/her body, using his rage and anger to 'warp' the chakra, so to speak, causing the characteristic red chakra flares around his/her body to bend around his body, creating a coat of chakra that manifests itself as a kind of after-image when the user moves, making it harder for the enemy to strike him head-on. The increase of chakra throughout his body also increases his speed sharply, effectively doubling it (note: this only applies if the user has not used any other jutsu/mode that enhances his strength, meaning it can't be used in conjunction to EIG, Sage Mode, etc. and only works DURING the Ashura Senku, thus making it an ideal jutsu for quick escape) during the time the jutsu is used. Once he has activated the Satsui no Hadō, the user widens his stance, and his enhanced chakra-cloak glows red. He then lifts one knee and quickly "glides" along the ground to another location with his eyes aglow. Where he glides depends on whether the user choices to move forward, backwards, or any other direction, so long as it is in a straight line from his starting position and no item (i.e. tree, giant rock, building, etc) is in his path. The glide can be used to get away from an opponent bearing down on him, to suddenly launch an attack (often from behind), or perhaps to simply psych out the opponent and keep them guessing. Due to the dark nature of the Satsui no Hadō, the red chakra around the user is imbibed with such an evil intent, that it actually hurts the user's skin and burns his skins slightly as he uses it, similar to how Naruto's skin is burned when using the 4-tailed transformation; however it works on both ends of the spectrum: as long as the Ashura Senku technique is active, the user's skin will be in intense pain but if an enemy were to strike him while it is active, they will feel the same pain, though on a greater scale when compared to the user. However, given all the perks of the jutsu, the user has much to be wary about. Only able to use the jutsu 3 times per fight, shall the user use it all three times, he runs the risk of the dark nature of the Satsui no Hadō taking over, causing him to become enraged and lose control of his sanity, making him unable to use jutsus higher than C-rank for two turns and no taijutsu for the rest of the fight due to intense physical pain. After using it, he speed is also dramatically decreased by half, causing him to severally be limited in terms of movement. Furthermore, the user is unable to use the jutsu in rapid succession. It takes a minimal of three turns in between before he is able to use the jutsu again.*
Notes:*Can only be used three times at a most, with a three turn waiting period in between.
*After using once, the user cannot use any jutsus higher than A-rank that turn and no taijutsu of A-rank and higher for two turns.
*After using twice, the user cannot use any jutsus higher than B-rank that turn and no tai of B-rank and higher for 5 turns.
*After using all three times, the user cannot use any jutsus higher than C-rank for 3 turns and no taijutsu for the rest of the fight.
*The user can only move uni-directionally, meaning he can only glide in straight lines. He also can only glide from one range to the next, meaning he can move from short range to mid range, mid range to long range and vice-versa but not short range to long range or long range to short range.*
*After the technique has ended, the user's speed is severely cut in half, causing him to move at speeds that make Gaara's running speed seem fast (Gaara is used as a reference, due to him being considered one of the slowest in-manga characters). This effect only lasts the turn the user uses the Ashura Senku. However, if the user uses this technique at the end of his turn, then his NEXT turn, he will have this lowered speed the entire turn.
*Can't be used with any other mode or speed-enhancing jutsus.
*Can only be used after the Satsui no Hadō has been activated.*
*Must have learned Satsui no Hadō and be at least 'User' rank within the Satsui no Hadō ranking system (See CFS for details).
*Gilding isn't the same as flying or hovering. The user "kicks/jumps" into a direction so fast that he "glides" until he reaches the destination. As such, this technique can't be used in mid-air.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
]"Good...now I want you to read that scroll closely and explain to ne what it means. There are some rather severe limitations to this jutsu so I need to know that you are understanding everything perfectly."

Akuma then throws Kirabi a very large scroll.

Ashura Senku|Asura Flashing Sky
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A (+10 if struck while Ashura Senku is active; -10 to user when Ashura Senku is active)
Description: After activating the Satsui no Hadō, the user focuses a large amount of chakra throughout his/her body, using his rage and anger to 'warp' the chakra, so to speak, causing the characteristic red chakra flares around his/her body to bend around his body, creating a coat of chakra that manifests itself as a kind of after-image when the user moves, making it harder for the enemy to strike him head-on. The increase of chakra throughout his body also increases his speed sharply, effectively doubling it (note: this only applies if the user has not used any other jutsu/mode that enhances his strength, meaning it can't be used in conjunction to EIG, Sage Mode, etc. and only works DURING the Ashura Senku, thus making it an ideal jutsu for quick escape) during the time the jutsu is used. Once he has activated the Satsui no Hadō, the user widens his stance, and his enhanced chakra-cloak glows red. He then lifts one knee and quickly "glides" along the ground to another location with his eyes aglow. Where he glides depends on whether the user choices to move forward, backwards, or any other direction, so long as it is in a straight line from his starting position and no item (i.e. tree, giant rock, building, etc) is in his path. The glide can be used to get away from an opponent bearing down on him, to suddenly launch an attack (often from behind), or perhaps to simply psych out the opponent and keep them guessing. Due to the dark nature of the Satsui no Hadō, the red chakra around the user is imbibed with such an evil intent, that it actually hurts the user's skin and burns his skins slightly as he uses it, similar to how Naruto's skin is burned when using the 4-tailed transformation; however it works on both ends of the spectrum: as long as the Ashura Senku technique is active, the user's skin will be in intense pain but if an enemy were to strike him while it is active, they will feel the same pain, though on a greater scale when compared to the user. However, given all the perks of the jutsu, the user has much to be wary about. Only able to use the jutsu 3 times per fight, shall the user use it all three times, he runs the risk of the dark nature of the Satsui no Hadō taking over, causing him to become enraged and lose control of his sanity, making him unable to use jutsus higher than C-rank for two turns and no taijutsu for the rest of the fight due to intense physical pain. After using it, he speed is also dramatically decreased by half, causing him to severally be limited in terms of movement. Furthermore, the user is unable to use the jutsu in rapid succession. It takes a minimal of three turns in between before he is able to use the jutsu again.*
Notes:*Can only be used three times at a most, with a three turn waiting period in between.
*After using once, the user cannot use any jutsus higher than A-rank that turn and no taijutsu of A-rank and higher for two turns.
*After using twice, the user cannot use any jutsus higher than B-rank that turn and no tai of B-rank and higher for 5 turns.
*After using all three times, the user cannot use any jutsus higher than C-rank for 3 turns and no taijutsu for the rest of the fight.
*The user can only move uni-directionally, meaning he can only glide in straight lines. He also can only glide from one range to the next, meaning he can move from short range to mid range, mid range to long range and vice-versa but not short range to long range or long range to short range.*
*After the technique has ended, the user's speed is severely cut in half, causing him to move at speeds that make Gaara's running speed seem fast (Gaara is used as a reference, due to him being considered one of the slowest in-manga characters). This effect only lasts the turn the user uses the Ashura Senku. However, if the user uses this technique at the end of his turn, then his NEXT turn, he will have this lowered speed the entire turn.
*Can't be used with any other mode or speed-enhancing jutsus.
*Can only be used after the Satsui no Hadō has been activated.*
*Must have learned Satsui no Hadō and be at least 'User' rank within the Satsui no Hadō ranking system (See CFS for details).
*Gilding isn't the same as flying or hovering. The user "kicks/jumps" into a direction so fast that he "glides" until he reaches the destination. As such, this technique can't be used in mid-air.
The technique is actually an advanced usage of the potent Satsui no Hado chakra. It creates an afterimage of the opponent so, enemies attacking head on will be get confused and usually resulting in them leaving themselves wide open for the next attack, that would be increased drastically by the Ashura Senku, However it has drawbacks as after it's usage the user speed will be cut in half for that turn he used it and the potent chakra is taxing on the body once used.

However there's much I don't understand. How fast are you actually moving? Is this able to fool the Sharingan?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Well, due to my...hmm, wording..if we take it at a very literal definition, your base speed would be your speed before using this. Your normal speed for example might be 15. While using the cfs, your speed is slightly above rock lee without weights and in our rp that translates to slightly above double your speed so your base speed x2 + 1-2 would be your speed while using Hado. This jutsu doubles your speed while using the cfs, so a base speed of 15 while using Hado would be doubled to around 31-32. While this jutsu is in use, your speed, which is already doubled, doubles again to 62-64. U_U Once more, this applies only when this cfs is in effect and while this jutsu is being used. O_O

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Well, due to my...hmm, wording..if we take it at a very literal definition, your base speed would be your speed before using this. Your normal speed for example might be 15. While using the cfs, your speed is slightly above rock lee without weights and in our rp that translates to slightly above double your speed so your base speed x2 + 1-2 would be your speed while using Hado. This jutsu doubles your speed while using the cfs, so a base speed of 15 while using Hado would be doubled to around 31-32. While this jutsu is in use, your speed, which is already doubled, doubles again to 62-64. U_U Once more, this applies only when this cfs is in effect and while this jutsu is being used. O_O
I see so thats a fast burst of speed. So could I use this technique in combination with other Satsui no hado techniques? Like would I be able to move at this hide speed while in conjuction preform Messatsu Goshoryu striking the opponent before they could realize what's happened?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
No, I don't. :|

Lol, jk.

This one should come easy to you. Gather Hado chakra in your hand and once a substantial amount has been gathered, strike forward at my clone, hitting him in thread solar plexus, releasing the Hado chakra, causing it to latch onto him and force him to take properties of Satsui no Hado. This jutsu in essence is similar to the Shoryuken in that aspect.

Shin Gou Hadou|True Great Surge
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will stand in the horse stance with his right hand drawn in, focusing large amounts of Satsui no Hado chakra throughout the arm. The user will then strike forward with that arm, hitting the target in the solar plexus, halting all forward movement by the foe from the blow as the Satsui no Hado chakra latches onto them, causing them to gain properties of the the CFS, increasing their strength and speed, now moving at speeds of Lee without his weights and slightly stronger than the average Strong Fist user. As the chakra attaches to the enemy, it causes them to become greatly enraged in a rage that clouds their mind, letting their anger take over due to inexperience with controlling the fighting style. This rage prevents them from using elemental jutsus of A-rank and higher for three turns due to the Satsui no Hado chakra's influence causing great anger that causes them to want to literally beat the user to death. As the turns go by, the anger starts to subside and the enemy is able to see and think more clearer and as such, they regain access to higher ranking elemental jutsus. The first turn this is active, they cannot use A-ranks and higher. The second turn, no S-ranks and higher and the third and final turn the enemy cannot use any Forbidden ranked jutsu of elemental natures. The speed/strength boosts last the entire duration of three turns.
*Lasts 3 turns*
*Only useable 3 times*
*Speed and Strength boosts are an approved part of the CFS*
*Can also be used on an ally*

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
No, I don't. :|

Lol, jk.

This one should come easy to you. Gather Hado chakra in your hand and once a substantial amount has been gathered, strike forward at my clone, hitting him in thread solar plexus, releasing the Hado chakra, causing it to latch onto him and force him to take properties of Satsui no Hado. This jutsu in essence is similar to the Shoryuken in that aspect.

Shin Gou Hadou|True Great Surge
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will stand in the horse stance with his right hand drawn in, focusing large amounts of Satsui no Hado chakra throughout the arm. The user will then strike forward with that arm, hitting the target in the solar plexus, halting all forward movement by the foe from the blow as the Satsui no Hado chakra latches onto them, causing them to gain properties of the the CFS, increasing their strength and speed, now moving at speeds of Lee without his weights and slightly stronger than the average Strong Fist user. As the chakra attaches to the enemy, it causes them to become greatly enraged in a rage that clouds their mind, letting their anger take over due to inexperience with controlling the fighting style. This rage prevents them from using elemental jutsus of A-rank and higher for three turns due to the Satsui no Hado chakra's influence causing great anger that causes them to want to literally beat the user to death. As the turns go by, the anger starts to subside and the enemy is able to see and think more clearer and as such, they regain access to higher ranking elemental jutsus. The first turn this is active, they cannot use A-ranks and higher. The second turn, no S-ranks and higher and the third and final turn the enemy cannot use any Forbidden ranked jutsu of elemental natures. The speed/strength boosts last the entire duration of three turns.
*Lasts 3 turns*
*Only useable 3 times*
*Speed and Strength boosts are an approved part of the CFS*
*Can also be used on an ally*
~_~

Killer B takes the stance, drawing his right arm in so it stayed tucked close to his body while spreading his legs shoulder length apart. He once again drew upon the Satsui no Hado and began to focus a large brunt of it throughout his arm in fairly quick manner. He was getting a hold of the intense new style of fighting and the powerful chakra that dwelled within him it nearly had the same quality as that of Gyuki's which made the use of it less taxing as he relaxed himself and in doing so as he maintained the flow as he thrusted his arm forward. As he did so, the chakra manifested upon his arm it's flame like qualities, latching onto Akuma's clone and he had caused enough damage to hurt him though the clone stepped back obviously versed in the ways of Satsui no Hado he shrugged off the Satsui no Hado quickly before dispersing into the air from the initial damage.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Akuma nodded and spoke shortly afterwards.

"Very well, this jutsu can also be used on an ally, but storing all the hado chakra into the arm and placing the hand unto the ally with great force, such as slapping or a hard shove to the chest, pushing them back. It has to pertain some force behind it because it has to latch onto the anger in you...now..we move on to the hidden Tatsumaki. One of the few of my jutsu that require chakra, you start by channeling Hado chakra into your leg. You make a quick kick to the enemy, sending them into the air. That first part is crucial to the jutsu, you have to strike them into the air. Then, add wind chakra to your leg and form a mini whirlwind of chakra to appear, and fly at the target and deliver many blows to the chest and face before sending them falling to the earth. "

[video=youtube;xCmxK17t-eE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xCmxK17t-eE[/video]

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Akuma nodded and spoke shortly afterwards.

"Very well, this jutsu can also be used on an ally, but storing all the hado chakra into the arm and placing the hand unto the ally with great force, such as slapping or a hard shove to the chest, pushing them back. It has to pertain some force behind it because it has to latch onto the anger in you...now..we move on to the hidden Tatsumaki. One of the few of my jutsu that require chakra, you start by channeling Hado chakra into your leg. You make a quick kick to the enemy, sending them into the air. That first part is crucial to the jutsu, you have to strike them into the air. Then, add wind chakra to your leg and form a mini whirlwind of chakra to appear, and fly at the target and deliver many blows to the chest and face before sending them falling to the earth. "

[video=youtube;xCmxK17t-eE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xCmxK17t-eE[/video]
Soz for late reply. ^^ Let's continue shall we.
----
Kirabi gather his hado chakra into his leg and pivoted on his other leg while he struck Akuma's clone with a swift roundhouse kick launching him into the air. Allowinghis momentum to carry him he focused a whirlwind of wind natured chakra below him thus allowinghimto riseinto the air after the clone delivering multiple kicks to his upperbody when doing so, after rising past his opponent a final kick sent the clone into the ground poofing upon collision with the Earth.