Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Kirabi walks slowly towards the field as he writes in his little black book.

B: Yo Akuma-sensei! :D
Akuma raises his head, hearing a familiar voice..It can't be, he thought. I haven't heard that voice in forever As he raises his head, he notices the man he indeed thought it to be, Kirabi of the Cloud Village. He remembered when they had both studied under Gotetsu, both learning the way of the fist from him. Though they split after the death of Gotetsu at Akuma's hands, they kept in touch with one another. Akuma had told him the progress he made with the art they started together, the Satsui no Hado. Originally, they could only access this power for a short amount of time, using only limited arts. Akuma fined and perfected the art to the deadly force it is known for now.

Long time no see... I hear you've made fine progress in your ninja travels...Mr. Nidiame Raikage...

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Akuma raises his head, hearing a familiar voice..It can't be, he thought. I haven't heard that voice in forever As he raises his head, he notices the man he indeed thought it to be, Kirabi of the Cloud Village. He remembered when they had both studied under Gotetsu, both learning the way of the fist from him. Though they split after the death of Gotetsu at Akuma's hands, they kept in touch with one another. Akuma had told him the progress he made with the art they started together, the Satsui no Hado. Originally, they could only access this power for a short amount of time, using only limited arts. Akuma fined and perfected the art to the deadly force it is known for now.

Long time no see... I hear you've made fine progress in your ninja travels...Mr. Nidiame Raikage...
B: Hehe, yeah ya fool ! I hear you been busy too! Mastering Satsui no Hado that pretty cool. ~~

As Kirabi walks up he stretches his limbs ready to train.

B: I've come to ask a favor Akuma U_U Let me learn the refined ways of the Murderous Intent. You're on a whole 'nother scale compared to Goketsu-sensei and I heard you even took him out. Is this true?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
B: Hehe, yeah ya fool ! I hear you been busy too! Mastering Satsui no Hado that pretty cool. ~~

As Kirabi walks up he stretches his limbs ready to train.

B: I've come to ask a favor Akuma U_U Let me learn the refined ways of the Murderous Intent. You're on a whole 'nother scale compared to Goketsu-sensei and I heard you even took him out. Is this true?
Akuma hesitated before answering. Just how much of his old travels had reached Kirabi's ear? He heard the rumors of his student Percy invading Kumogakure and attacking their squid, giant turtle and then the village using the destructive force of Satsui no Hado but maybe Kirabi hadn't learned of it. They hadn't ran across one another in battle during the small war so there was a chance that the details were murky when they made it back to the Kage. As he hesitated, he subconsciously raised his hand to the beads around his neck, the beads that once belonged to Goutetsu, his own father and mentor in the deadly art he thought his son. Ironically, he taught it to him to try and curb the darkness in his soul. How much of a fail that was...

..We fought..for several days but in the end, he was unable to attain the level of expertise I have reached.. I have transcended the levels of humanity and reached godhood with the master and refined power. It'll be quite easy for you to reach this level as you have already underwent the same training I went through to learn the Satsui no Hado. Are you ready to become a god?

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Akuma hesitated before answering. Just how much of his old travels had reached Kirabi's ear? He heard the rumors of his student Percy invading Kumogakure and attacking their squid, giant turtle and then the village using the destructive force of Satsui no Hado but maybe Kirabi hadn't learned of it. They hadn't ran across one another in battle during the small war so there was a chance that the details were murky when they made it back to the Kage. As he hesitated, he subconsciously raised his hand to the beads around his neck, the beads that once belonged to Goutetsu, his own father and mentor in the deadly art he thought his son. Ironically, he taught it to him to try and curb the darkness in his soul. How much of a fail that was...

..We fought..for several days but in the end, he was unable to attain the level of expertise I have reached.. I have transcended the levels of humanity and reached godhood with the master and refined power. It'll be quite easy for you to reach this level as you have already underwent the same training I went through to learn the Satsui no Hado. Are you ready to become a god?
B pondered the question for a moment, consulting Gyuki in his mind, he was unsure the effect the the bloodlust and detachment from the world could have on himself and his partner.

B: Yo Eight? What ya think... ?

Gyuki: It'snot like you havent conqured it before... Remember the Falls of Truth? and our battle... In order for you to have become partners and friends with the likes of me shows you've got the resolve to do what you do best. We've made it out of the darkness before and even if this will be a hard journey, you've got me to help you along the way. Get stronger not onlyfor you, but for me and the villagers. You're the Kage now.

B: Hmph.

A wide smile crossed B's face after his brief moment of silence. He looks up at Akuma, and throws his fist out into the air, and waits for Akuma to pound it.

B: Let's do it, ya fool!

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Hearing Kiarbi's excitement at learning how to refine his skill made Akuma forcibly think of when he first learned the art...he had the very same excitement in his face and voice. Pushing the thoughts from his skull, he prepared him to begin training.

Exactly as I thought. We'll start with you activating the basic Satsui no Hado jutsu. It'll be easier to show you how to maintain a greater hold on it by starting at the beginning. I know you have quite the experience with maintaining chakra with that bijuu inside of you.

OOC: I basically want you to use your hado jutsu lol:p

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Hearing Kiarbi's excitement at learning how to refine his skill made Akuma forcibly think of when he first learned the art...he had the very same excitement in his face and voice. Pushing the thoughts from his skull, he prepared him to begin training.

Exactly as I thought. We'll start with you activating the basic Satsui no Hado jutsu. It'll be easier to show you how to maintain a greater hold on it by starting at the beginning. I know you have quite the experience with maintaining chakra with that bijuu inside of you.

OOC: I basically want you to use your hado jutsu lol:p
U_U Kirabi closes his eyes behind his glasses and allows the feeling to overwhelm him... the desire to win surges within him and he holds fast, trying to maintain control and not become to detached from his real self or else it would affect Gyuki's mind as well sending the two on a rampage.

Satsui no Hado| Surge of Murderous Intent

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: (+50 to taijutsu based attacks)
Description: To tap into Satsui no Hado, a fighter must be so consumed with the desire to win that they are willing to kill. As a result, only people who push themselves to be the best at all costs can take advantage of it. However, the untrained mind can be driven to a temporary insanity if they have not prepared for it. For those who do succeed in controlling it, they develop an almost cold, cynical detachment from themselves. Using this the user also develops a new fighting style called; Ansatsuken or the "assassination fist" this allows any of the user taijutsu based attacks to have more destructive power as the user now has amplified his intent to kill ten-fold. During the time this is in use the a kanji with the symbol of destruction which appears on the user's back. Also during this mode, the user focuses on three major principles:
Hadō (Surge)
It is the founding principle behind Ansatsuken. Through Hadō, a martial artist utilizes his/her will (or intent) to draw in chakra and project it out at an opponent as a concussive force upto Short Range.
Shōryū (Rising Dragon)
This is a set of techniques where a martial artist uses chakra to propel himself/herself upward at the airborne opponent. During the ascent, he/she is invincible to most attacks. However, his/her descent renders him/her vulnerable.
Tatsumakisenpū (Tornado Kick)
The martial artist's body is supported and spun above the ground on a column of spiralling chakra for a limited time of one turn. With this the user is able to "float in the air" for a certain amount of time.
With these priniciples the user is able to deliver powerful blows to the opponent at the cost losing himself in the process.
(Usable Once Per Battle)
(Users Chakra Manipulation is ceased for 2 turns afterwards)
( Once in the grip of this bloodlust, no Nin or Gen jutsu can be used. }
(Last 3 Turns)

In this grip of bloodlust, he can't fight the feeling that the technique is solely incomplete. This is the reason he's turned to the one true master of the Assassination Fist.

He addresses Akuma and the affect of the technique can be clearly heard in his voice..

B: This version of the technique is vastly incomplete and I can feel my own power is little compared to what your is, I've known this since our Master sent us on our way. I can envision what you must of felt when the power filled your body and it must have been a joyous revelation when you first attained it. Show me the true path Akuma-dono.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
U_U Kirabi closes his eyes behind his glasses and allows the feeling to overwhelm him... the desire to win surges within him and he holds fast, trying to maintain control and not become to detached from his real self or else it would affect Gyuki's mind as well sending the two on a rampage.

Satsui no Hado| Surge of Murderous Intent

Chakra: 40
Damage: (+50 to taijutsu based attacks)
Description: To tap into Satsui no Hado, a fighter must be so consumed with the desire to win that they are willing to kill. As a result, only people who push themselves to be the best at all costs can take advantage of it. However, the untrained mind can be driven to a temporary insanity if they have not prepared for it. For those who do succeed in controlling it, they develop an almost cold, cynical detachment from themselves. Using this the user also develops a new fighting style called; Ansatsuken or the "assassination fist" this allows any of the user taijutsu based attacks to have more destructive power as the user now has amplified his intent to kill ten-fold. During the time this is in use the a kanji with the symbol of destruction which appears on the user's back. Also during this mode, the user focuses on three major principles:
Hadō (Surge)
It is the founding principle behind Ansatsuken. Through Hadō, a martial artist utilizes his/her will (or intent) to draw in chakra and project it out at an opponent as a concussive force upto Short Range.
Shōryū (Rising Dragon)
This is a set of techniques where a martial artist uses chakra to propel himself/herself upward at the airborne opponent. During the ascent, he/she is invincible to most attacks. However, his/her descent renders him/her vulnerable.
Tatsumakisenpū (Tornado Kick)
The martial artist's body is supported and spun above the ground on a column of spiralling chakra for a limited time of one turn. With this the user is able to "float in the air" for a certain amount of time.
With these priniciples the user is able to deliver powerful blows to the opponent at the cost losing himself in the process.
(Usable Once Per Battle)
(Users Chakra Manipulation is ceased for 2 turns afterwards)
( Once in the grip of this bloodlust, no Nin or Gen jutsu can be used. }
(Last 3 Turns)

In this grip of bloodlust, he can't fight the feeling that the technique is solely incomplete. This is the reason he's turned to the one true master of the Assassination Fist.

He addresses Akuma and the affect of the technique can be clearly heard in his voice..

B: This version of the technique is vastly incomplete and I can feel my own power is little compared to what your is, I've known this since our Master sent us on our way. I can envision what you must of felt when the power filled your body and it must have been a joyous revelation when you first attained it. Show me the true path Akuma-dono.
Akuma feels a faint flickering of the power he now possesses from Kirabi, and was reminded of when his power levels once were. He has traveled and forced his body to it's limits to acheive this perfected form. And now his dear friend was ready to walk that same road..

Very well. Now, you must take that same rage and perform an act so evil, so sinister, that your soul seems to split, allowing your anger to fully take over and remove those limitations placed on your body by the original Hado jutsu...this is what compelled me to seek out Goutetsu and murder him...to achieve pure power. In the middle of the act, you shall feel a building pressure within as your rage takes over, at which point you will understand the greatness that is perfect Satsui no Hado.

OOC: just post a post where you leave and kill someone dear to you then come back and freeform and activate hado. :p

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Ok everyone enough Spam. This fight is going down.

B: Ice, Sorry bro... But I'm coming to beat you so I may master Satsui no Hado!~

Kirabi looks at the two oncoming Kunai wizzing towards him. Taking one of his standard sword in his hand he twirls it by the handle until he has it in a reverse grip, with his sheer kenjutsu prowess, he hits the kunai and they stop mid air flipping upwards and with a simple grab he slips them between his fingers and tosses them back towards the thrower.

Not wanting the risk the chance of Ice appearing, B claps his palms together and allows his hellfire chakras to manifest themselves in his arms warming his body as he slams his palms against the ground releasing the chakra into the battlefield.

Jigokuton| Nekkami - [HellFire Release| Heat Wave]
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A
Description: User puts hands on ground and starts to charge hellfire chakra and spreads in around the battle field thus increasing the heat of the area and making all water , hyouton ( water based ) attacks useless, coz water wont be able to materialize, it would turn into steam.
Notes:
1. Lasts 3 turns
2. Can be used once in a battle
3. User wont be able to use water based attacks himself

B: This'll stall him long enough.

With that technique completed, Kirabi awaits Samehada's response from an oncoming chakra sources but in kind, he begins his dash towards Ice, brandishing his single sword in a reverse grip, Kirabi slides the weapon along the surface of the ground creating sparks.
OOC: This is a fight I'm having within Kumo with Icemyster. U_U I hope it is enough.

B returns to Akuma after having encountered his long time friend Icemyster. That Battle was something Kirabi knew he would have to face in order to channel and maintain the intense power from Satsui no Hado, but he was determined. He let the power flow throughout his body, it was overwhelming yet for some reason it brought him pleasure. Embracing this power was a great decision, but he would have to control it.,

He began by stretching, slow shallow breaths accompanied each movement of his limbs. Retaining a rigid control over his muscles, he allowed the chakra to pour out through his body, the purplish chakra leaving his body like flames as he stomped the ground, the rock cracking under his toes. He stepped back, taking a couple hops to get Akuma out of his range of the oncoming technique.

Rearing back, his hand forming a bladed edge, he slams the edge of his palm into the ground, and then a flash ensues, shooting into the sky and back down into the Earth. The technique, it was finally prefected.... the crater that formed afterwards was nothing compared to what was once known to Kirabi. On the plus side, he still could feel his chakras. The incompleted version of this technique would've made fightning a hassle.

The ground around him had caved in significantly. He looked up at Akuma... the purple glow still flowing through his fist.

B: Akuma-dono...this power is maddening. I see why the old man feared it.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
OOC: This is a fight I'm having within Kumo with Icemyster. U_U I hope it is enough.

B returns to Akuma after having encountered his long time friend Icemyster. That Battle was something Kirabi knew he would have to face in order to channel and maintain the intense power from Satsui no Hado, but he was determined. He let the power flow throughout his body, it was overwhelming yet for some reason it brought him pleasure. Embracing this power was a great decision, but he would have to control it.,

He began by stretching, slow shallow breaths accompanied each movement of his limbs. Retaining a rigid control over his muscles, he allowed the chakra to pour out through his body, the purplish chakra leaving his body like flames as he stomped the ground, the rock cracking under his toes. He stepped back, taking a couple hops to get Akuma out of his range of the oncoming technique.

Rearing back, his hand forming a bladed edge, he slams the edge of his palm into the ground, and then a flash ensues, shooting into the sky and back down into the Earth. The technique, it was finally prefected.... the crater that formed afterwards was nothing compared to what was once known to Kirabi. On the plus side, he still could feel his chakras. The incompleted version of this technique would've made fightning a hassle.

The ground around him had caved in significantly. He looked up at Akuma... the purple glow still flowing through his fist.

B: Akuma-dono...this power is maddening. I see why the old man feared it.
Akuma watches as Kirabi exercises his new found power in the art of the Satsui no Hado. As he struck the earth, a bolt came down from the heavens and crashed into the earth as Kirabi struck it. It reminded Akuma of how it was when he had first perfected the Satsui no Hado style. He had finally achieved that inner calm within the storm he sought. His strength increased, he was finally able to create those techniques that always seem to dance out of the reach...like the advanced Tatsumaki..

"Very well Kirabi...as you can see and feel, the Satsui no Hado has been perfected. You're now able to activate this form (done in freeform, no jutsu activation needed) and you will notice an increase to twice your normal speed. The raw power of the evilly influenced chakra increases it as well as your strength. After you've become comfortable with your new levels, we can prepare for the next phase of training, the Tatasumaki.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Akuma watches as Kirabi exercises his new found power in the art of the Satsui no Hado. As he struck the earth, a bolt came down from the heavens and crashed into the earth as Kirabi struck it. It reminded Akuma of how it was when he had first perfected the Satsui no Hado style. He had finally achieved that inner calm within the storm he sought. His strength increased, he was finally able to create those techniques that always seem to dance out of the reach...like the advanced Tatsumaki..

"Very well Kirabi...as you can see and feel, the Satsui no Hado has been perfected. You're now able to activate this form (done in freeform, no jutsu activation needed) and you will notice an increase to twice your normal speed. The raw power of the evilly influenced chakra increases it as well as your strength. After you've become comfortable with your new levels, we can prepare for the next phase of training, the Tatasumaki.
B: Very well, I'm prepared for what lies next.

As B says this, he practices a few standard taijutsu forms first starting with a few strong fist moves, getting hold of this brand new chakra he can feel the swift increase in speed as well as the potency of his strike against the air, and he could imagine bone crushing beneath his strikes. Moving from the strong fist style, he turns to work on a few of Zenryoku's famous form of Taijutsu and as such he preforms some of his favorite techniques under the influence of the Murderous Intent.

After a few moments, he finishes ready to move on and see what else Grand Master Akuma had to offer.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Akuma watches Kirabi flex his new skills and after he has become accustomed to them, he walks back to Akuma to receive his next set of directions.

I want you to jump and rotate your body, spinning while you extend one of your legs, striking my clone multiple times. As you strike him, use your momentum to continue spinning, striking him harder than the first time. Continue spinning and strike him up to 3 times, each hit getting stronger as you spin

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Akuma watches Kirabi flex his new skills and after he has become accustomed to them, he walks back to Akuma to receive his next set of directions.

I want you to jump and rotate your body, spinning while you extend one of your legs, striking my clone multiple times. As you strike him, use your momentum to continue spinning, striking him harder than the first time. Continue spinning and strike him up to 3 times, each hit getting stronger as you spin
Right.

This technique was going to be easy enough as Kirabi had already worked through the fundamentals of the thechnique before, jumping in the air, he kept his arms, tucked close to his body and allowed his chakra to flow beneath him using it as a way to balance him in mid air, as he caused the chakra to rotate him, hitting the clone with the first strike. Continuing on he quickly enhanced the spped and rotation of the tornado, allowing it's momentum to carry him and thus making the second strike more powerful than the last, to thus he finishes with a third and final strike sending the clone flying backwards.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Akuma smiled as Kirabi effortlessly spun and struck his clone down. It seemed all the training with Goutetsu had paid off.

"Excellent. Now as I'm aware, you already mastered the shoryuken. But now, you learn the refined method. Striking your foe with three spinning rotating shoryukens, you inflict greater damage and pain on the foe. You jump up to strike with an uppercut, and rotate and spin, catching him with a second one right after. You then rotate once more, catching him with a last uppercut, causing great pain."

Akuma makes a clone as he speaks and walks and takes a seat meditating in front pf Kirabi and the clone, awaiting Kirabi's actions.
Tatsumaki Zankuukyaku|Hurricane Scythe Kick
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user jumps and, while in the air, rotates his or her legs, causing himself to spin in circles, kicking the opponent 3 times with rapid succession. The power behind the strikes increase with each spin, due to the user's momentum increasing. This attack can also be used against a standing target or while already in the air.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Akuma smiled as Kirabi effortlessly spun and struck his clone down. It seemed all the training with Goutetsu had paid off.

"Excellent. Now as I'm aware, you already mastered the shoryuken. But now, you learn the refined method. Striking your foe with three spinning rotating shoryukens, you inflict greater damage and pain on the foe. You jump up to strike with an uppercut, and rotate and spin, catching him with a second one right after. You then rotate once more, catching him with a last uppercut, causing great pain."

Akuma makes a clone as he speaks and walks and takes a seat meditating in front pf Kirabi and the clone, awaiting Kirabi's actions.
Tatsumaki Zankuukyaku|Hurricane Scythe Kick
Description: The user jumps and, while in the air, rotates his or her legs, causing himself to spin in circles, kicking the opponent 3 times with rapid succession. The power behind the strikes increase with each spin, due to the user's momentum increasing. This attack can also be used against a standing target or while already in the air.
B: Right Akuma-san.

Letting the Hado Chakra flow throughout his body, taking a running start at the clone he gets low and with a chakra enhanced jump strikes the clones chin sending him flying upwards, B chased after the clone mid-air as he rotated from below, this allowed him to connect with a 2nd strike to the chin, keeping the clone off balanced due to the force of each attack, Lastly, the third and final spin is used to complete the technique maiking for extreme damage to the clones jaw line, before the jaw itself would fracture from the force.

This last and final upper cut would send the clone flying backwards, as be landed back on the ground effortlessly.

B: U_U This is almost comes natural with surgin hado chakra flow! Did I mess up anything in the last technique? As i'm ready for the next technique let's go! Wheeeeee~~~~

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"No you're doing good..as you strike, the dark nature of dakku intent latches onto the enemy, causing them to take on an incomplete version of Satsui no Hado, increasing their strength but due to the anger, they're unable to mold their chakra properly for attacks of A rank and above the next turn. Any questions?"

Messatsu Goshoryu|Obliterating Great Rising Dragon
Description: Based on the knowledge of the Ashura Senku, the user will focus his Satsui no Hado chakra around him so that it bends around him and projects an after-image behind himself that masks his actual movement as the chakra itself is constantly in flux. The user then uses some of that same chakra to coat his arms as he makes his attack. As he performs a primary Shoryuken, he then quickly pivots on his foot and spin quickly, striking and releasing a second Shoryuken. The user then uses the same tactic and his now increasing momentum to strike quickly at the foe with a third Shoryuken, releasing the Satsui no Hado chakra the entire time the blows are dealt, resulting in the chakra seeping out and latching onto the enemy with the final definitive strike. As the chakra attaches to the enemy, he causes them themselves to become enraged and lose focus momentarily, causing them to not be able to mold their chakra properly for Ninjutsu attacks of higher than A-rank in their next turn although the rage will slightly boost their overall Taijutsu aggressiveness and power.*
*Can only be used 2 per fight
*After using, it requires a wait period of at least 2 turns
*Must know Shoryuken jutsu and by extension, NB Taijutsu as it is a component of NB Tai
*Must be a Satsui no Hado student to learn

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
"No you're doing good..as you strike, the dark nature of dakku intent latches onto the enemy, causing them to take on an incomplete version of Satsui no Hado, increasing their strength but due to the anger, they're unable to mold their chakra properly for attacks of A rank and above the next turn. Any questions?"

Description: Based on the knowledge of the Ashura Senku, the user will focus his Satsui no Hado chakra around him so that it bends around him and projects an after-image behind himself that masks his actual movement as the chakra itself is constantly in flux. The user then uses some of that same chakra to coat his arms as he makes his attack. As he performs a primary Shoryuken, he then quickly pivots on his foot and spin quickly, striking and releasing a second Shoryuken. The user then uses the same tactic and his now increasing momentum to strike quickly at the foe with a third Shoryuken, releasing the Satsui no Hado chakra the entire time the blows are dealt, resulting in the chakra seeping out and latching onto the enemy with the final definitive strike. As the chakra attaches to the enemy, he causes them themselves to become enraged and lose focus momentarily, causing them to not be able to mold their chakra properly for Ninjutsu attacks of higher than A-rank in their next turn although the rage will slightly boost their overall Taijutsu aggressiveness and power.*
*Must know Shoryuken jutsu and by extension, NB Taijutsu as it is a component of NB Tai
Kirabi takes out his notebook inscribing the information for later study, all the while he maintains the balance and feel of the Satsui no Hado and creating a clone of his own, he preforms the technique yet another time. This time though he has a bit more confidence in the feel of the hado chakra and coating his hand in the process an afterimage appears as the powerful chakra flux's around him when he moves, dipping low as he does so it allows him to connect with a single uppercut sending his clone in the air slightly. The sensation took over him as he jumped up his personality changing in it's influence the "want" to win was enough for him. The uppercut would send the clone up abit higher then the last hit and with B on the ground he continued once more with the last hit the final blow. The chakra coating his arms threw the clones chakra system out of balance enough to the point he would be unable to maintain form and poof in B's wake.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Akuma smiles slightly. Training was going as smoothly as he expected. Kirabi was grasping the new jutsu in such a way that it was almost as if he training himself.

"Very well. Now tell me, what do you know of...the Hadoken?"

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Akuma smiles slightly. Training was going as smoothly as he expected. Kirabi was grasping the new jutsu in such a way that it was almost as if he training himself.

"Very well. Now tell me, what do you know of...the Hadoken?"
Yo, Yo, YO Hadoken Is the Surging Flow, out through the arm and into the air, hit an opponent with in the face, and I won't even care! In short, its a Surge of the Hado Chakra projected by ya will, enough Murderous Intent and the Hado will kill.. Ahhh Yeah~~