Sasuke's prodigious talent Or Sakura's keen mind? Which was it?

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Having the most impressive/dexterous parents of her generation, we all know that Sarada inherited her mothers Keen Intellgence and her fathers prodigious talent so my question: which of her parents attributes could you see or even figure being predominantly reflective in Sarada's solo against Buntan?

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely both. I mean look how she was able to lure buntan into that trap. The science intelligence at that age was definetly Sakura even though I actually dislike Sakura I know where that intelligence came from. But the way she fought buntan and used her abilities was definetly Sasuke. All of her movements none of them were wasted

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Having the most impressive/dexterous parents of her generation, we all know that Sarada inherited her mothers Keen Intellgence and her fathers prodigious talent so my question: which of her parents attributes could you see or even figure being predominantly reflective in Sarada's solo against Buntan?

Perseverance

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Definitely both. I mean look how she was able to lure buntan into that trap. The science intelligence at that age was definetly Sakura
I could defiantly see Sakura teaching Sarada chemistry, both of her parents are legit geniuses in their own way but I see what you mean.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She has Sakura's book smarts and Sasuke's skill. She's basically what Sakura failed to be :lol
That's why I'm glad Kishi isn't writing this one, Kishi failed all Sakuras peer female characters ability wise. We had to wait for Sakura to be an adult to step out of the supportive role and solo.....

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you believe those Volume Books say that everyone is smarter than Adult Sasuke.

That shit still has me mad for some reason
:lol The one Kishi wrote had no stats tho. But those pissed me off. Like how y'all nerf a six paths user with sage chakra like that. And someone who's confirmed a genius and smart af.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lol The one Kishi wrote had no stats tho. But those pissed me off. Like how y'all nerf a six paths user with sage chakra like that. And someone who's confirmed a genius and smart af.
Those stats are literally the worst things to come from this series. It's a joke tbh :lol

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She has Sasuke's instinct and her mother's observation, she can naturally understand how jutsu work but also has a knack for observing small details, she will be a great MS and Byakogou user.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those stats are literally the worst things to come from this series. It's a joke tbh :lol
:lol Maybe 200-275 was the max stat. But still they coulda put a "??" like they did with Naruto an Mitsuki lmao.

She has Sasuke's instinct and her mother's observation, she can naturally understand how jutsu work but also has a knack for observing small details, she will be a great MS and Byakogou user.
Sasuke's observation skills >> Sakura's. As evident in the Danzo fight.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lol Maybe 200-275 was the max stat. But still they coulda put a "??" like they did with Naruto an Mitsuki lmao.
Right :lmao:

Sasuke's chakra can form something this big

Yet has 100 points chakra behind regular Genin. I guess this confirms that Genin can create half of this??? :lol !!!

Whoever made those stats are a bunch of morons

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right :lmao:

Sasuke's chakra can form something this big

Yet has 100 points chakra behind regular Genin. I guess this confirms that Genin can create half of this??? :lol !!!

Whoever made those stats are a bunch of morons
:lmao: IKR? Don't forget he can make multiple CT's on bijuu's while keeping them in genjutsu and fight for nearly 2 day's. And open portals to Kaguya dimensions.

Genin be like hold my beer and do all that in 13 hour's. XD

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And yet we have more evidence that Karin is the mom. While the only evidence Sakura's case has is people saying so, and people lie.

Also, those quotes in your signature are 100% true. :coffee:

Salad is an Uchiha-fied Sakura (CES, Shanaro, mannerisms are all Sakura) and has diluted Uchiha blood, since that's how genetics work. That can't be denied. At the same time, she is in fact 50% fodder since Haruno = Fodder genetics. However, that's not to bash Salad as Salad is still strong af despite the shitty genetic makeup she got from Sakura much like Naruto, Kabuto, and Lee.
Ok Here is the deal- Sarada being Sakura's daughter is a fact stated in the manga. It was confirmed variously. So unless the manga itself somehow retcons it, making such post repeatedly is nothing but spam as well as derailing threads starting completely unnecessary drama and arguments. No don't even try to argue to justify this kind of logic and theorization. Because arguing over a wishful theory doesn't belong to discussion other than the topic of 'how you wish the manga should have been written'.

So if this continues and posts, threads discussing this are deleted or get infracted, don't be surprised- if there is any bias here it's in favour of actual facts accepted in the mangaverse and proper forum etiquette and against trolling.

Thank you.

Reactions: Belserion

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada is basically a "what if" type of scenario if Sakura was born a Uchiha. The two are practically alike. The only difference is that Sarada has more skill. Just look at her fights.

Last edited by a moderator:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem you have is in Boruto written by Kodachi the old characters are nerfed so the new ones can shine. These stats are the new norm you can't really judge Boruto elite characters by NV stats and demonstrated abilities.

Combining the 2 traits(Sasukes talent/Sakuras keen mind) makes her more like Itachi, her solo power/potential is through the roof. And she won't need handouts.

Last edited: