[Theory] Sasuke's EMS is not EMS.

~ Cero ~

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Note: Please read this before you go ahead reading My theory. This may be a *SPOILER* to some people so if it is please stop reading this and go back and look at other threads and also before you post something on my thread disagreeing with my theory please provide evidence FROM the Naruto Manga. Thank you.

From what I know so far, How Sasuke got his EMS is not really the same as how Madara got his when he took Izuna's eyes. As the story goes, Madara was blind and he either stole or was given his brother's HEALTHY eyes, which gave him a new permanent source of light.

In Sasuke's case, he was near blind and he took Itachi's BLIND eyes as replacement. I'm pretty sure Itachi was blind during the final moments of his fight with Sasuke's because if you remember, when Orochimaru came out of Sasuke, Itachi sensed his chakra rather than simply seeing that it was Orochimaru. So what I'm saying is, Sasuke has replaced his eyes with one that's in a worser condition than his own. Also, this wasn't a case of just plucking Itachi's eyes out. Madara had possession of Itachi's eyes awhile before it was given to Sasuke and whose to say that he hasn't tampered with them before giving it to Sasuke.

One thing is clear though. There's no way Madara will give Sasuke such power unless;
A) He knows how to quickly cancel it out if Sasuke became a problem.
B) It's not really Itachi's eyes that Sasuke has got.

Either way, Madara knows Sasuke is not like Kisame or Zetsu, his loyal surbodinate. He knows that Sasuke can just as easily TRY and kill him than help him so why give him such power?

Sasuke's hasn't got EMS in the sense of Madara having once had it. It could be a power that actually harms him and makes him more easily controlled to Madara and Itachi being the forward thinker that he was, knew Madara would want Sauke to take his diseased eyes for that purpose, So that the Gift Itachi had given Naruto was the power to stop and remove that control over Sasuke which could make sasuke completely blind? Which is why Itachi hoped Naruto wouldn't have to use it.

He may also have implanted the Rinnegan onto Sasuke's other eye, so while he had control over Sasuke he also synced him with Gedo Mazo as we know Madara needed him for that role. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Hellsbadass

Spartan117

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah you are right in some sense.... Although what good can sasuke with a worse eye? Remember Nagato had very good eyes for gedo mazo. And if you don't can you diclose the information about gedo mazo and how it actually works?

yoshimitsu

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi's eyes were used, not blinded. I see it as another screw to replace the clogged one in a clock. Just because the replacement is slightly rusted doesn't mean it should be discarded.

Furthermore, Danzo was able to use eyes of dead Uchiha, along with the abilities afforded from Hashirama, also dead, and was able to perform bloodline techs that should otherwise be unavailable to him.

Given the above, I don't think Itachi's slightly overused eyes would cause any problems for Sasuke gaining EMS.

edit: If all Uchiha are bound to lose their light should they overuse their eyes, then it should be established that Madara's brother was also undergoing that transformation, although not to the extent of Madara. And even before their time, it was an Uchiha secret that if you took compatibles sharingans you would gain EMS.

That being said, it should be completely plausible that Sasuke bear no ill effects from the transplant and that it worked perfectly and normally. But I do believe each awakening triggers a different, new technique for the user.

Last edited:

~ Cero ~

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nice theory
Itachi's eyes were used, not blinded. I see it as another screw to replace the clogged one in a clock. Just because the replacement is slightly rusted doesn't mean it should be discarded.

Furthermore, Danzo was able to use eyes of dead Uchiha, along with the abilities afforded from Hashirama, also dead, and was able to perform bloodline techs that should otherwise be unavailable to him.

Given the above, I don't think Itachi's slightly overused eyes would cause any problems for Sasuke gaining EMS.
They were used so much that he was VERY close to being blinded and Danzo did not use Uchiha eyes that were very close to being blinded? They were perfectly healthy eyes, Just because the person who owns the eyes doesn't mean that eye would become damaged? and What has Harashimaru senju DNA got to do with Eyes? and I never did say they can't perform bloodlines techniques? and Besides what you said has nothing to do with my thoery all I have to say to you is, Who implanted the eyes to Sasuke? Madara.

yoshimitsu

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They were used so much that he was VERY close to being blinded and Danzo did not use Uchiha eyes that were very close to being blinded? They were perfectly healthy eyes, Just because the person who owns the eyes doesn't mean that eye would become damaged? and What has Harashimaru senju DNA got to do with Eyes? and I never did say they can't perform bloodlines techniques? and Besides what you said has nothing to do with my thoery all I have to say to you is, Who implanted the eyes to Sasuke? Madara.
I'll try to decipher those myriad of questions.

1) danzo's eyes
How would you know if the eyes were damaged or not? To our knowledge, only Sasuke, Madara, and Itachi awoke their EMS naturally. However, Kakashi somehow got around to cracking his own EMS, despite not having any Uchiha blood. Although he doesn't have access to the more commonly known EMS abilities like susanoo and amaterasu, he has his own variation of a space/time jutsu (his black hole vortex thing), which Madara stated would be useless against him. We have never seen this tech performed by anyone else, so my logical conclusion is that it's a unique ability derived from the sharingan that can only be performed by kakashi, despite it probably spawning from a previous, established sharingan ability.

This leads me to my next point; how could danzo have possibly known the extent of usage of all Uchiha eyes? Surely the elder or more battle-prone Uchihas had their eyes more used than their younger kin. It cannot be said that eyes having lost over 70% of their light cannot be used for Izanagi. I agree that not all Uchiha had lusts for battle, but it cannot be denied that they were known as a swar clan.

2) Hashirama's DNA
His DNA has everything to do with the eyes when it comes to Izanagi, because both senju and uchiha DNA are needed for the tech.

3) and 4)
I don't understand your questions. Needs better structuring :)

5) Sasuke's eyes
Not sure who did the implanting, probably Zetsu. Remember that Kakashi got his eye in the heat of battle, and got it transferred by some young genin girl. I don't think eye implantation is the issue here.

Last edited:
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Id like out a fue bad points made by people commenting

1. Madara when blind did not know he would get EMS when he took his brothers eye's he thought he would just gain a new light not a everlasting one. Its only after he started to use it alot that i expect he wondered why he wasnt losing his light again. Also we have never seen madara/tobi use EMS

2. Only Ms users lose their light so danzo's eyes were perfectly healthy.

3. Sasukes eye transpalnt was only showing in the chapter after the killing of kohan so he could have one rennigan

i think you theory could happen heck anything could happen :s he could have two banki's for eyes :L

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nice theory, but even with the eternal mangekyou sharingan, Sasuke isn't quite good enough to beat Madara yet. From what we've seen thus far, no one is good enough to beat Madara so I doubt that, he'd sabotage the eyes. Also Madara's brother probably also was starting to go blind as well.

narajacob

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Remember that Madara is full of himself and doesn't think he can be beaten so chances are he just gave Itachi's eyes to Sasuke without thinking of Sasuke turning on him or the possibility he might lose if Sasuke turns.
Madara took on Konan and underestimated her abilities and overestimated his own and he paid a hefty price for it.