Sasuke's CT can't do much to Naruto, SB.

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, don't get me wrong, Sasuke is fast, there's now question there. In fact, Sasuke should be faster than Naruto since he literally swaps places. I hope Kishi clears why Naruto was able to touch Kaguya and Sasuke wasn't. But anyway, I meant that both of the are gonna be struggling to actually land a hit since both of them are godly fast.
Sasuke only achieves that speed when using his jutsu though. While naruto is just fast. We've seen Sasuke being fast against slower people, but against the Raikage, he was getting lapped.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke only achieves that speed when using his jutsu though. While naruto is just fast. We've seen Sasuke being fast against slower people, but against the Raikage, he was getting lapped.
Agreed. I just said it since Sasuke will have to heavily rely on his Rinnegan swapping-places techniques.

lucario14

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, don't get me wrong, Sasuke is fast, there's now question there. In fact, Sasuke should be faster than Naruto since he literally swaps places. I hope Kishi clears why Naruto was able to touch Kaguya and Sasuke wasn't. But anyway, I meant that both of the are gonna be struggling to actually land a hit since both of them are godly fast.
Yeah true. I think naruto was able to because she was distracted by sasuke's PS. Black zetsu was focused on naruto taunting him (lel look how that turned out) but kaguya was hammering at PS.

Should be an interesting and epic fight

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With flying, Naruto can resist the gravitational pull if he goes into the opposite direction. It's logic.

Also, given the beyond perfected Senjutsu that strengthens almost all of your stats, he could probably resist it by just standing firmly.

In never said it was op. I said people are calling it op when it in fact isn't.
@bold is true if you're referring to gravitational pull of ****ing earth not the one you yourself is generating. I feel like im talking with below 50 IQ here U_U

Yeah right, he can resit all he wants in outer space. I thought it was supposed to be some serious thread but given how lacking and creative (being nice and sarcastic) you are im outta here.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he would have to paralyse Naruto first for the CT to actually work(since Naruto can destroy it). He can't use genjutsu since naruto has yin Kurama to break him out-so he'd have to use something else. Although we must note that Sasuke can probably make far bigger and stronger CT's than what he has made to seal the bijuus.(even though we have no feats to prove it beyond doubt) The reason being that he barely broke a sweat with sealing the bijuu, so he might be able to make the CT stronger. We will find out soon enough.

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Narutos only downfall in this fight is that he probably isnt fighting with the intent to kill, while sasuke has no problem killing. I can see Sasuke resorting to cheap moves like attacking Sakura or Kakashi in order to draw Naruto out to defend them.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold is true if you're referring to gravitational pull of ****ing earth not the one you yourself is generating. I feel like im talking with below 50 IQ here U_U

Yeah right, he can resit all he wants in outer space. I thought it was supposed to be some serious thread but given how lacking and creative (being nice and sarcastic) you are im outta here.
Cool it, don't go into calling names because it will end badly for you, trust me. You're again wrong because anyone who can fly can resist the Earth's gravitational pull effortlessly.

YOu're outta here because your arguments don't work. You can't always be right, man. These kids..

And we all know that has a cool down time. Lol But, Kishi will chalk that bs up to "holding back" to make him not have a cool down. Lol Smh.
Agreed.

I think he would have to paralyse Naruto first for the CT to actually work(since Naruto can destroy it). He can't use genjutsu since naruto has yin Kurama to break him out-so he'd have to use something else. Although we must note that Sasuke can probably make far bigger and stronger CT's than what he has made to seal the bijuus.(even though we have no feats to prove it beyond doubt) The reason being that he barely broke a sweat with sealing the bijuu, so he might be able to make the CT stronger. We will find out soon enough.
Agreed completely. Although I have no doubt that Sasuke can make a lot bigger CT.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given CT is very formidable because it cant be avoided.
The problem resides that it turns the target (naruto) into the core.
Being the core naruto wont be able to do much. No running around, no destroying the rocks around will stop him from attracting more and more rocks. Blowing it means blowing himself up.

As far as the size goes, well Sasuke could very probably make the half of what hagoromo made as he has the half of his power or , i wont be even mentioning that there is no oxygen in outer space.
Keep in mind that even juubi or kaguya with all her raw power could not oppose this kind of CT.
That CT is different, most of kaguya's power is lost during the process.
Plus sasuke needs the target to be put under a genjutsu, if he could just simply sealed them off that easily. Genjutsu wouldn't be needed.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You do realize that he still has the Bijuu portions in him. He won't need to run, he could just use Kokou's strength enhancement and punch it the **** out of the sky. Lol

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP, i agree. I don't think CT would be very effective against Naruto and that's the reason he didn't use it on Naruto when he used it on the tail beast. With his powers he can easily counter CT.

Naruto can us the 9 tails chakra repel gravity jutsu. Unlike then Naruto now has full control of the 9 tails chakra and the other tail beast chakra.

Naruto can launch chakra away from his body in all directions destroying everything in its path.

It doesn't matter if Sasuke catches Naruto in CT he still can defeat the justu from the inside and free himself.

Naruto greatest ability is his ability to control, use, and manipulate all types of chakra. That's the reason he's able to link and control of the tail beast chakra.

PS: There is a difference between a tail beast and a jinchuuriki. Just because someone can control or defeat a tail beast doesn't mean they can do the same to a jinchuuriki. Madara and Obito could control and suppress the 9 tails, but they couldn't do the same to Naruto.

Last edited:

MyDad

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro CT would be failed when naruto have speed & flying ability. And also naruto mountain blasting punches.

You must be registered for see images

Amertersu can't work as far as naruto have goudamas.

Sasuke PS hardly sustain against naruto chakra arms:

Reactions: FleeOnSight

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro CT would be failed when naruto have speed & flying ability. And also naruto mountain blasting punches.

Amertersu can't work as far as naruto have goudamas.

Sasuke PS hardly sustain against naruto chakra arms:

LOL soloed.....:leaf:
Also if Naruto uses 5 tails strength in conjunction with his chakra arms he can one shot his PS XD

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That CT is different, most of kaguya's power is lost during the process.
Plus sasuke needs the target to be put under a genjutsu, if he could just simply sealed them off that easily. Genjutsu wouldn't be needed.
You do realize that he still has the Bijuu portions in him. He won't need to run, he could just use Kokou's strength enhancement and punch it the **** out of the sky. Lol
That wont solve a thing, more rocks will come as long as he is CT core, even those punched away will be back.
And with sasuke potentially creating CT half of moon size good luck with all your counters.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems you miss rather important brain cells.
To defeat CT one must destroy the core.
Those of madara had the core destroyed, otherwise it's no use. And good luck at nardo nuking himself U_U
If Naruto is the substitute for the core: Kawarimi no Jutsu, or Bijuu Mode. U_U
If he is not, he simply obliterates the Jutsu going towards it like with Nagato's. U_U