Sasuke's CT can't do much to Naruto, SB.

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto can handle them without difficulty:

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

And I seriously doubt Petra Path and Shinra Tensei can negate such powerful attacks easily. And we still have consider the fact that he can make his Rasengans even larger.

It's not possible to make much of a case for Sasuke taking the lead based off what we've seen this week. The recent battle against Kaguya is still fresh in our minds, and the Gedo Realm powers are a bit dated.
Thank you, even with Rinnegan upgrade, its not like these moves are new to Naruto. He has fought Rinnegan users for the last few hundred chapters. Logically Naruto has developed counters to most Rinnegan jutsus by now.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In this battle Sasuke is actually at the disadvantage. Lol

Naruto has fought four different Rinnegan users; and longer than Sasuke. (Pein, all Rikudou no Jutsu simultaneously, Nagato with Bee, and Itachi, Obito for ages before Sasuke came, and Madara.)

Naruto has fought Sharingan users multiple times.

Sasuke hasn't had as much time fighting the body as compared Naruto fighting the eyes, Naruto has equal time fighting the body of the sage which would give him insight to weakness', Sasuke hasn't seen the Rinnegan as much as Naruto, thus mightn't know of certain "flaws" in it. (Not that there are really, but he mightn't know of things that Naruto can exploit.)

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right because his battle with Obito, Madara and Kaguya didn't come from Kurama and the Bijuu.. Seriously, what manga are you reading? You're just another fool who makes idiotic accusations by creating threads that have zero relevance. You claim that you want to have a normal debate and yet your first sentence in your original post declares that you just want to mess with people because you are too asshurt to accept the manga.

Not even the point. The point is that CT grants the ability of gravitational pull, which is something that Sasuke can use now.

You make a thread and you can't even open it correctly. Your op and your statements are a complete joke and you can' even deliver and need the help of "other" members to get an answer. No one has to spoon feed you every single detail.
You have to have the actual ability to sustain and control the BIjuu. Otherwise, everyone could do it. You have to think logically a bit. I'm reading Naruto. Zero relevance? You fanboys think CT is gonna make Naruto helpless. My IQ is literally dropping from reading those fanfics so I wanted a clear debate with people who are objective. And what do you know, another raging fan comes in.

Irrelevant if Naruto can fly, as I've already said.

Oh it's opened correctly, you just have to udnerstand the rest of it for opening to be easily simple. They are complete joke because you're an exaggerated fan, kid. Just don't post here anymore please, you're ruining the topic for a legitimate, mature debate. Thanks.

In this battle Sasuke is actually at the disadvantage. Lol

Naruto has fought four different Rinnegan users; and longer than Sasuke. (Pein, all Rikudou no Jutsu simultaneously, Nagato with Bee, and Itachi, Obito for ages before Sasuke came, and Madara.)

Naruto has fought Sharingan users multiple times.

Sasuke hasn't had as much time fighting the body as compared Naruto fighting the eyes, Naruto has equal time fighting the body of the sage which would give him insight to weakness', Sasuke hasn't seen the Rinnegan as much as Naruto, thus mightn't know of certain "flaws" in it. (Not that there are really, but he mightn't know of things that Naruto can exploit.)
Couldn't agree more. Lol

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto's main power is Rikudō Senjuts go kiddy read manga again and come up with some new jokes moron....

Sasuke's CT can't do shit to Naruto Lol Dont talk to much about it, every one know it, just ******* are in denial
Can you repeat that? I didn't quite understand you. I felt like I was reading something from another language.

lucario14

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He might be able to make a bigger CT or he can paralyze naruto and then use CT on him. He also has other path's powers like preta, ashura and nakara.

It's true naruto can easily destroy CT but sasuke wouldn't fight naruto if he didn't think he could win so he must have something else up his sleeve

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have to have the actual ability to sustain and control the BIjuu. Otherwise, everyone could do it. You have to think logically a bit. I'm reading Naruto. Zero relevance? You fanboys think CT is gonna make Naruto helpless. My IQ is literally dropping from reading those fanfics so I wanted a clear debate with people who are objective. And what do you know, another raging fan comes in.

Irrelevant if Naruto can fly, as I've already said.

Oh it's opened correctly, you just have to udnerstand the rest of it for opening to be easily simple. They are complete joke because you're an exaggerated fan, kid. Just don't post here anymore please, you're ruining the topic for a legitimate, mature debate. Thanks.
Oh I see, just another Naruto fanboy who expects a "mature debate" when in fact he can't even respond to my first point.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He might be able to make a bigger CT or he can paralyze naruto and then use CT on him. He also has other path's powers like preta, ashura and nakara.

It's true naruto can easily destroy CT but sasuke wouldn't fight naruto if he didn't think he could win so he must have something else up his sleeve
Sure, but why do you think the paths matter if Naruto is faster than Sasuke? To clarify, if Naruto is faster, Sasuke's executions of the techniques are slower and that would make them almost useless.

Completely agreed.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given CT is very formidable because it cant be avoided.
The problem resides that it turns the target (naruto) into the core.
Being the core naruto wont be able to do much. No running around, no destroying the rocks around will stop him from attracting more and more rocks. Blowing it means blowing himself up.

As far as the size goes, well Sasuke could very probably make the half of what hagoromo made as he has the half of his power or , i wont be even mentioning that there is no oxygen in outer space.
Keep in mind that even juubi or kaguya with all her raw power could not oppose this kind of CT.

Last edited:

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given CT is very formidable because it cant be avoided.
The problem resides that it turns the target (naruto) into the core.
Being the core naruto wont be able to do much. No running around, no destroying the rocks around will stop him from attracting more and more rocks. Blowing it means blowing himself up.

As far as the size goes, well Sasuke could very probably make the half of what hagoromo made as he has the half of his power, i wont be even mentioning that there is no oxygen in outer space.
Keep in mind that even juubi or kaguya with all her raw power could not oppose this kind of CT.
If he can fly, he can resist the gravitational pull. If he can resist it, there's enough time to make some kind of FRS. But with his speed, he doesn't need it so it, in fact, can be easily avoided.

Sasuke can probably make the biggest one yet.

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm curious to see what Sasuke has to offer. Naruto has more speed, chakra, and fire power than sasuke. I would also say hes gotten alot more strategic too. No doubt its going to be a good fight, but I just dont get why people think Naruto is going to lose. The only way Naruto will lose is if Sasuke pulls a **** move and Attacks Sakura and Kakashi.

lucario14

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure, but why do you think the paths matter if Naruto is faster than Sasuke? To clarify, if Naruto is faster, Sasuke's executions of the techniques are slower and that would make them almost useless.

Completely agreed.
His PS is pretty fast and he can use his shifting technique sparingly. Sasuke's moves are lethal so most likely he'll be missing most attacks anyway otherwise the fight would end quickly.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm curious to see what Sasuke has to offer. Naruto has more speed, chakra, and fire power than sasuke. I would also say hes gotten alot more strategic too. No doubt its going to be a good fight, but I just dont get why people think Naruto is going to lose. The only way Naruto will lose is if Sasuke pulls a **** move and Attacks Sakura and Kakashi.
Not gonna get into details, I just don't get how people think Sasuke will use CT to neutralize Naruto. Given their level of current ability, CT is nothing, just like Sasuke would easily repel, I don't know, Oodama FRS.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His PS is pretty fast and he can use his shifting technique sparingly. Sasuke's moves are lethal so most likely he'll be missing most attacks anyway otherwise the fight would end quickly.
Nah, don't get me wrong, Sasuke is fast, there's now question there. In fact, Sasuke should be faster than Naruto since he literally swaps places. I hope Kishi clears why Naruto was able to touch Kaguya and Sasuke wasn't. But anyway, I meant that both of the are gonna be struggling to actually land a hit since both of them are godly fast.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he can fly, he can resist the gravitational pull. If he can resist it, there's enough time to make some kind of FRS. But with his speed, he doesn't need it so it, in fact, can be easily avoided.

Sasuke can probably make the biggest one yet.
It literally makes no sense? Sasuke just goes 'i choose you' and you're the CT core, you cant avoid it.
Flying doesnt make one resisting gravitation pull that one is generating, well just think about what you've said U_U
It is OP

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It literally makes no sense? Sasuke just goes 'i choose you' and you're the CT core, you cant avoid it.
Flying doesnt make one resisting gravitation pull that one is generating, well just think about what you've said U_U
It is OP
With flying, Naruto can resist the gravitational pull if he goes into the opposite direction. It's logic.

Also, given the beyond perfected Senjutsu that strengthens almost all of your stats, he could probably resist it by just standing firmly.

In never said it was op. I said people are calling it op when it in fact isn't.