Sasuke's CT can't do much to Naruto, SB.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or maybe he can make CT without the black orb - the core. The better, faster way to execute that technique. For me, it didnt look like they were the Bijuus were the cores, they were just trapped in CT.
i think they were. when he activated it, immediatly you can see it already gathering around kurama, enclosing and completely covering it up in order words from that scan i believe he made kurama the attraction of the rocks so it was the case with the other bijuus.

Last edited:

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think they were. when he activated it, immediatly you can see it already gathering around kurama, enclosing and completely covering it up in order words from that scan i believe he made kurama the attraction of the rocks so it was the case with the other bijuus.
No, I dont think its that simple. Otherwise Sasuke would just make Naruto CT into core, too.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hehehe yh i see but all in all it should be a good fight. even if he doesnt use ct i just want to see sasuke exploring the rinnegan to its fullest even much better than nagato
Personally, I think you can take that for granted. I dont know if Sasuke will display all Rinnegan moves, however his techniques should be much, much more powerful than Nagatos. Sasuke is much stronger than Nagato ever was, and tomoed Rinnegan seems to be the ultimate Doujutsu.