Sasuke's CT can't do much to Naruto, SB.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know you'll rage, Sasuke fans, but if there is one shred of you without the illogical, exaggerated fanboyish thinking, I welcome you to this debate.

Why do you think CT is a formidable choice here? You really think Naruto would be trapped in it or helpless? Seriously? The guy can shatter it with a mere punch. He has Ninjutsu that literally destroys mountains, has a blast radius that can probably cover all of the 5 villages. Come on, now. Also, if he still has the ability to fly and Sasuke uses the core, Naruto can suppress the pulling gravity and have enough time to destroy it into oblivion.

Discuss. But with legitimate counters, thanks.

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logically, sasuke should have more abilities. After all, he has been fighting alongside naruto, during this war. He should know what to use, and cannot use vs naruto. He isn't stupid.

Second, knowing him, he can burn the CT with amateratsu, that will give a nice shot. Only way i see someone counter this Attack, is with speed. And naruto has that speed.

Senpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude don't take sasuke or his fanbase seriously. Both are known to be joke.

OT: Even a 6 y/o would comprehend that it wouldn't take more than one TBBFRS to destroy all those CT's. Only thing is that it might hurt Bijuu's inside, thats why naruto has to be careful.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logically, sasuke should have more abilities. After all, he has been fighting alongside naruto, during this war. He should know what to use, and cannot use vs naruto. He isn't stupid.

Second, knowing him, he can burn the CT with amateratsu, that will give a nice shot. Only way i see someone counter this Attack, is with speed. And naruto has that speed.
Thanks for the legitimate response.

I agree, Sasuke is way more versatile and it's always been like that.

He can and nice that you mentioned the speed. CT is a slow technique so even with it alone, the speed of those two is simply too great for Sasuke to ever use it in the battle, let alone Naruto having the ability to counter it.

Amaterasu.
Refer to my response to Lucy.

Dude don't take sasuke or his fanbase seriously. Both are known to be joke.

OT: Even a 6 y/o would comprehend that it wouldn't take more than one TBBFRS to destroy all those CT's. Only thing is that it might hurt Bijuu's inside, thats why naruto has to be careful.
Nah, I don't. I just wanted a meaningful debate, if at all possible.

Agreed.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke's CT was able to bind the Bijuu, which is most of Naruto's main power. His CT won't immediately kill him, but it will prove to be useful like what Nagato did to Itachi and Bee. People are only downplaying CT now because Sasuke is using it.

Reactions: llxFLaMe

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk why all of a sudden its Sasukebase up in here. Naruto has this med diff. Lets review. While naruto was busy defending the alliance, including Sasuke, all sasuke did was getting fodderized. While Naruto put ul a fight before getting the Kyubbi extracted, Sasuke got one shotted. When Naruto was busy dodging death blows from Kaguya, Sasuke was taking a walk in the desert. While Naruto was landing punches on Kaguya, Sasuke was busy swiping at air particles and jerking.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's CT was able to bind the Bijuu, which is most of Naruto's main power. His CT won't immediately kill him, but it will prove to be useful like what Nagato did to Itachi and Bee. People are only downplaying CT now because Sasuke is using it.
That's where you're wrong. Your eyes are probably mildly glued the shut down if you think Naruto's most powers are from the Bijuu. I guess you're one of the raging fans.

Itachi, Bee and that Naruto can never be compared to the current Naruto. No one is downplaying CT, Naruto is just too powerful.

I can see the butthurt flowing within. Sasuke > your fav. The Revolution Begins!!
If I'm butthurt, it would be because of the sheer incomprehension of simple reading.

xxxLegacy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's main power is Rikudō Senjuts go kiddy read manga again and come up with some new jokes moron....

Sasuke's CT can't do shit to Naruto Lol Dont talk to much about it, every one know it, just ******* are in denial

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt Sasuke would even bother trying honestly. Sasuke is smart, and was fighting alongside Naruto meaning he knows pretty much the extend of Naruto's power while Naruto knows almost nothing of Sasuke's power. If Sasuke was confident enough that Naruto wouldn't be able to escape CT, he would have tried placing Naruto in one while he captured the tailed beasts.

Sasuke simply used CT as a container to keep the Bijuu out of his way while he and Naruto duke it out.

Reactions: Hadix

xxxLegacy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt Sasuke would even bother trying honestly. Sasuke is smart, and was fighting alongside Naruto meaning he knows pretty much the extend of Naruto's power while Naruto knows almost nothing of Sasuke's power. If Sasuke was confident enough that Naruto wouldn't be able to escape CT, he would have tried placing Naruto in one while he captured the tailed beasts.

Sasuke simply used CT as a container to keep the Bijuu out of his way while he and Naruto duke it out.
Naruto knows everything about Sasukes unique Rinnengan power *Crap Jutsu with cooldown* and he also knows everything about the Six Paths.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I completely agree (except the part that Naruto doesn't know his pwoers) and that's exactly what I'm thinking. It's too flashy anyway, not to mention slow for their level.

It's ironic that people who aren't Sasuke fans understand Sasuke more than actual Sasuke fans.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto can handle them without difficulty:

You must be registered for see images

And I seriously doubt Petra Path and Shinra Tensei can negate such powerful attacks easily. And we still have consider the fact that he can make his Rasengans even larger.

It's not possible to make much of a case for Sasuke taking the lead based off what we've seen this week. The recent battle against Kaguya is still fresh in our minds, and the Gedo Realm powers are a bit dated.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto can handle them without difficulty:

And I seriously doubt Petra Path and Shinra Tensei can negate such powerful attacks easily. And we still have consider the fact that he can make his Rasengans even larger.

It's not possible to make much of a case for Sasuke taking the lead based off what we've seen this week. The recent battle against Kaguya is still fresh in our minds, and the Gedo Realm powers are a bit dated.
I'm always having those panels in my mind when I'm trying to justify CTs irrelevance here. Thanks for the scans.

I also doubt it but they would at least decrease the power of the impact.

Agreed. Sasuke will probably show a lot more than this in the battle. CT is probably nothing compared to what he has in mind.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's where you're wrong. Your eyes are probably mildly glued the shut down if you think Naruto's most powers are from the Bijuu. I guess you're one of the raging fans.
Right because his battle with Obito, Madara and Kaguya didn't come from Kurama and the Bijuu.. Seriously, what manga are you reading? You're just another fool who makes idiotic accusations by creating threads that have zero relevance. You claim that you want to have a normal debate and yet your first sentence in your original post declares that you just want to mess with people because you are too asshurt to accept the manga.

Itachi, Bee and that Naruto can never be compared to the current Naruto. No one is downplaying CT, Naruto is just too powerful.
Not even the point. The point is that CT grants the ability of gravitational pull, which is something that Sasuke can use now.

If I'm butthurt, it would be because of the sheer incomprehension of simple reading.
You make a thread and you can't even open it correctly. Your op and your statements are a complete joke and you can't even deliver and need the help of "other" members to get an answer. No one has to spoon feed you every single detail.