Sasuke or Naruto? Which is an overall better fighter?

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can u guys give an honest awnser who whould win put it this way
naruto and sasuke where bout equal when they fought three years ago

(to the ppl who think sasuke was stronger think about this fact that most ppl dont relize when naruto scratched sasuke forhead protector he could have just as easly slit sasukes throut.)

then at the start of shipuden sasuke was 10 times stronger then naruto becase he has been trianing. but sasuke got super stroger with the itichi/madra shit that went on. and all naruto got was a new jutsu that he couldnt even use without hurrting himself. but the sage trianing made naruto strong so its something like this

when shippuden started
sasuke much stronger
naruto weak as hell (but learns new jutsu)
sasuke got itichi power
naruto got something from itichi also
sasuke got jack shit
naruto got strong as **** with sage

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Impossible to say now. We don't know how much Naruto learned yet really. Both from training with J-man and the toads. He's getting ready ot bust it out though in the upcomming mangas, so we'll have to wait and see.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still think Sasuke is the strongest of the two, he has more ninjutsu, fighting style, genjutsu... and so on.

But the real point is that Sasuke had a lot more time than Naruto! Of course sasuke is stronger(for now) he train for 3 years long with oro teaching him all he knows. On the other hand we had naruto with jiraiya, and let say the truth, he hasn't learn anything during his trip in comparison to sasuke. I would say naruto had the equivalent of 6 month of training considering they were always on the move and learning to control the kyubi (which is now useless) and sasuke 3 years of full training.

Naruto is more of a genius than sasuke is considering the real time they spend on training... trust me it hurt me a lot to say that since I'm a sasuke fan.
I agree with you (and the posts you made after this one, too). Most Sasuhaters claim that Sasuke has not been training, when he has been 3 years with Oro. He could concentrate just on training as a ninja.

Naruto had to concentrate on learning how not to unleash the Fox's chakra, mainly. This great power is both a blessing and a curse, you cannot train correctly until you can at least learn not to use it, as he's doing right now in the manga.

Both are wise, but right now Naruto is wiser, he has learnt to control his emotions through sage mode, and Sasuke has had a downgrade, he's been feeling emotions of hate, concern for his current and previous teams, great anger. And now that is preventing him from thinking things over before attacking or fighting an enemy, when he was usually the strategist type of guy.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto is....

Naruto's got more jutsus too.

You all forget about the dozens of taijutsu combos Naruto's come up with using his shadow clones. They count.

And with Hermit Mode, Naruto's WAY stronger.

meercy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol,lol,lol, EASY!!! You say Sasuke has more techniques than Naruto?Let's count them:

NARUTO:
1.Shadow clone
2.Mass Shadow clone(Taji)
3.Naruto Rendan
4.Rasengan
5.Oodama Rasengan (when he fighted with the faked Itachi)
6.Wind Element Rasen-Shuriken
This are his own abilities, not every one can use them, tough every one can use Bunshin, Hengen or Kawarimi. now about Sasuke

SASUKE:
1.Lion Rendan (I couldn't remember exactly the name)
2.Chidori

This are his own abilities, not every one can use them, tough every one can use Bunshin, Hengen or Kawarimi

He can use Sharingan, but this is bloodline limit. Also he can use the seal leve 1 and 2, but Oro gave them to him, so that doesn't count. Amaterasu was given to him by itachi, so still doesn't count! In the end, they have almost equal number of abilities, but Naruto learned them all by himself!!! Also, he has will power highter than Sasuke's, but Sasuke is faster. If Sasuke uses his Seal, Naruto will use Kyubi and if he unleash the 4-tails, even the seal lv2 and amaterasu wont help Sasuke, so for me, naruto is better. Tough now sasuke has new sharingan, naruto can gather natural enegy, so, again, Naruto is better!
Naruto Abilities....
1.Shadow clone... (Im not acceptin mass shadow clone cuz its the same thing)
2.Rasengan....(Im not acceptin Odama Rasengan cause its da same as rasengan)
3.RS.....
4.Naruto Rendan....(I think this is the move he copied of rock lee?)
5.Sage Mode...(Even tho he jus got this)
6.Toad Summoning....

Sasuke Abilities....
1.Chidori....(Now if i accepted Odama rasengan I would accept all of sasukes chidori usage)
2.Lion Rendan...
3.Karin...
4.Snake Summonin...
5.Katon....

Narutos only ahead by one move....
But if u wanna talk skill level plz lets not go there....
Sasuke is better skilled than naruto....Point blank....

And honestly the only thing that makes naruto a match right now is sage mode....
B4 naruto would have got his tail handed to him.....If sasuke wanted to kill him off asap....

Last edited:

minato4th

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is overall a better fighter now since he mastered sage mode, sasuke in the past always was the most skillful while naruto was stronger thats what always put them on equal footing. now though since naruto's a sage he is.CLEARLY.

SMOKINGASUMA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to say it could go both ways.

Sasuke has better taijutsu and a quicker learning curve due to the sharingun,and a very big list of jutsu's. Genjutsus,and can control the
nine tailed beast with the help of madara in mean that could be the path sasuke takes because look and the effort and planing he put in to beating itachi...but on the other hand....

Naruto's has an almost unlimited supply of chakra,summons,kyuubi,and sage mode.in sage mode naruto fell a great distance and was not hurt at all,and im sure we all saw what he did to one of pains bodys,he smashed it to peices in one blow...but wait theres more...

I really dont think naruto will fight sasuke again i mean look what happened the last time they found sasuke he attacked naruto and he didnt even move he could have cared less if sasuke killed him. Naruto just wants sasuke to be hes friend and keep hes promise to sakura by bringing sasuke back to the village..... So i guess whatim trying to say is saskue would win by default...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm they are quite evenly match in my opinion O_O
the way things re going now i think sasuke will be obliterated against naruto..
and the poster wanted reasins well i'll break it down as good as i can...
naruto has sage mode now and he will definitely be able to use his rassen shuriken so it's for sure that chidori stands no chance against it.and sasukes firebending will not do any good against sage...some things are still unclear thou
naruto mastered sage so that means he has one clone hidden to gather the nature energy or as some people think that kyuubi is the source for sunjutsu idk

Last edited:

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have read every comment in this thread and have not seen a good reason from anyone why sasuke is better.

1. come on people really in the valley of the end naruto didnt really want to fight sasuke. naruto could have easily defeated him. plus look at the beating naruto took before he started to really fight back. sasuke just toke a few hits and he had to call on the curse seal level 2. -_- some lame.

2. now we can all say at the start of shippuuden sasuke was stronger but when it comes to quick think naruto wins hands down. as we can see in the fight with diedara sasuke planned his attack on guess. i cant remember exactly what he said but it was something about diedara attack being earth elemental if he was wrong he would have been blown to bits. plus his fight against itachi he planned that fight for so long and itachi still countered everything. -_- so lame.

3. just the fact that naruto mastered sage mode so fast lets me see that naruto has surpassed sasuke.and when it comes to all round fighter naruto is better close range naruto has rasengan, big rasengan and wind rasengan mid range he has his clones, and long range he has his new jutsu as we could all see the mountain was destroyed.

now dont get me wrong i think sasuke is strong really strong but not stronger than naruto.

plus i hope everyone realise i didnt mention the kyuubi because if naruto goes four tails sasuke would be wiped out so i didnt bother even mentioning it

Superduperman

<div class="bbWrapper">Naruto and suske is like a comparason of goku and vegeta.<br /> Goku is like naruto natural and always asending to new heights.<br /> Vegeta is like suske training intensively but eventully still being shadowed by naruto...<br /> <br /> Before suske went to orichimaru to get stronger...it was obvious that naruto had surpassed him...which was identified in the rooftop scene with the destruction of the rasangan compared to the chidori...then after he had the cursed beast form it was a mere win by suske...however that battle is like comparing someone that paid off a car and stole a car....<br /> Furthermore now when naruto can reach to sage mode it is obvious that naruto has surpassed him by far...killing one of pains men in one kick identifies that....</div>

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have read every comment in this thread and have not seen a good reason from anyone why sasuke is better.

1. come on people really in the valley of the end naruto didnt really want to fight sasuke. naruto could have easily defeated him. plus look at the beating naruto took before he started to really fight back. sasuke just toke a few hits and he had to call on the curse seal level 2. -_- some lame.

2. now we can all say at the start of shippuuden sasuke was stronger but when it comes to quick think naruto wins hands down. as we can see in the fight with diedara sasuke planned his attack on guess. i cant remember exactly what he said but it was something about diedara attack being earth elemental if he was wrong he would have been blown to bits. plus his fight against itachi he planned that fight for so long and itachi still countered everything. -_- so lame.

3. just the fact that naruto mastered sage mode so fast lets me see that naruto has surpassed sasuke.and when it comes to all round fighter naruto is better close range naruto has rasengan, big rasengan and wind rasengan mid range he has his clones, and long range he has his new jutsu as we could all see the mountain was destroyed.

now dont get me wrong i think sasuke is strong really strong but not stronger than naruto.

plus i hope everyone realise i didnt mention the kyuubi because if naruto goes four tails sasuke would be wiped out so i didnt bother even mentioning it
ur second and third points are both opinions so i won't argue those since we'll go back and forth forever but as for ur first point sasuke didn't have the curse seal mastered when he used it against naruto he even said himself that he didn't know what would happen and naruto had to use the 1 tailed fox's cloak which gives them a equal boost

naruto did want to fight sasuke he didn't want to kill him but u guys think that u need to want to kill to be serious in a fight which is a bunch of bull lol. and as someone before me had said, sasuke has more fighting skill then naruto and (please don't argue this because u know it's true) naruto uses a LOT of luck... his luck is through the roof... plus u forget that sasuke stopped naruto from using the nine tailed fox before and that was with his normal 3 tomoe sharingan... and now that he has the mangekyou he definately will be able to do it again... AND remember that it is possible that naruto still doesn't know how to activate sage mode in battle when he was about to fight pain he CAME in sage mode so if he is surprised when sasuke comes he might not even be able to use it...

AND notice that Konan said that nagato was putting a lot of his chakra in God realm pain... all we've seen naruto do is gloat and hit a weaker pain with rasengan so we can't assume that he's THAT strong yet until he actually fights god realm or nagato himself

WOW that was a mouthfull lol

minato4th

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke gets lucky just as or more than naruto here are some examples

sasuke vs rock lee(rock lee whooped his roody poo candy ass all over the place with his weights on not off.
sasuke vs gaara(partly transformed)
sasuke vs naruto(rooftop)
sasuke vs naruto valley of the end (naruto could have aimed for his head even hedidnt scracth his forehead protector)
sasuke vs deidara(pretty even fight, would have died from deidara's explosion if he didnt summon manda)
sasuke vs itachi(could have easily killed him,but couldnt kill his "beloved bro"
sasuke vs eight tails(eight tails was just whooping sasuke's ass, i think sasuke almost died 3 times if it wasnt for Amaterasu.
sasuke vs oro (even sasugay admitted that oro wasnt a 100 percent)

sasuke vs haku(didnt want to kill him

Narutoftw

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there will be some sort of epic battle between them in the end and everyone will be scared of how powerful they become.. Naruto comes out on top.. sage mode>sharingan tbh

Narutoftw

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke gets lucky just as or more than naruto here are some examples

sasuke vs rock lee(rock lee whooped his roody poo candy ass all over the place with his weights on not off.
sasuke vs gaara(partly transformed)
sasuke vs naruto(rooftop)
sasuke vs naruto valley of the end (naruto could have aimed for his head even hedidnt scracth his forehead protector)
sasuke vs deidara(pretty even fight, would have died from deidara's explosion if he didnt summon manda)
sasuke vs itachi(could have easily killed him,but couldnt kill his "beloved bro"
sasuke vs eight tails(eight tails was just whooping sasuke's ass, i think sasuke almost died 3 times if it wasnt for Amaterasu.
sasuke vs oro (even sasugay admitted that oro wasnt a 100 percent)

sasuke vs haku(didnt want to kill him
in the Sasuke vs Deidara fight.. Sasuke had the perfect chakra affinity to kick his ass.. and he still got the shit raped out of him.. where as naruto coulda raped Gaydara if he didnt use a clay Clone thing and wasnt blinded by rage.

Uncle Bud

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think sasuke is better especially because of the new mangekyou sharingan... think about it there is no doubt in my mind that sasuke will become the strongest uchiha eventually and madara used it to control the 9 tailed fox which is stronger than naruto obviously so when sasuke masters it he will be able to do the same meaning that he'll be stronger than naruto... sasuke hasn't even started to understand it let alone master it and he still managed to defeat killer bee (i know he had help but still that amaterasu he used was powerful) so think about that!! and please people don't just put that naruto has a lot of willpower and i know some of u want to... give some solid reasons
Lol. Wait, what? I remember him getting his ass kicked.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ur second and third points are both opinions so i won't argue those since we'll go back and forth forever but as for ur first point sasuke didn't have the curse seal mastered when he used it against naruto he even said himself that he didn't know what would happen and naruto had to use the 1 tailed fox's cloak which gives them a equal boost

naruto did want to fight sasuke he didn't want to kill him but u guys think that u need to want to kill to be serious in a fight which is a bunch of bull lol. and as someone before me had said, sasuke has more fighting skill then naruto and (please don't argue this because u know it's true) naruto uses a LOT of luck... his luck is through the roof... plus u forget that sasuke stopped naruto from using the nine tailed fox before and that was with his normal 3 tomoe sharingan... and now that he has the mangekyou he definately will be able to do it again... AND remember that it is possible that naruto still doesn't know how to activate sage mode in battle when he was about to fight pain he CAME in sage mode so if he is surprised when sasuke comes he might not even be able to use it...

AND notice that Konan said that nagato was putting a lot of his chakra in God realm pain... all we've seen naruto do is gloat and hit a weaker pain with rasengan so we can't assume that he's THAT strong yet until he actually fights god realm or nagato himself

WOW that was a mouthfull lol
naruto soooo didnt want to fight sasuke only until the first kyuubi recover did he begin to fight and he was taking a trashing all that time. sasuke is a punk how many people beat sasuke. haku, oro, gaara, the guy with the lightning sword, the sound four lol how many people beat naruto ummmm i cant remember.