Sasuke or Naruto? Which is an overall better fighter?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nooo!! Narutos obtains his sharingan from Itachi's after Sasuke kills him. Sukura helped transfered it. Naruto will die when Susake takes his Kyuubi and Tsunsai gives him life after she uses the life transfering technique killing herself to save Naruto because he reminds her of her baby brother. Naruto has the mangekyou but can't use it yet because he is still weak. Itachi gave him the mangekyou.
O_O O_O O_O

you know that Naruto can't have even the plain Sharingan cause he is not an Uchiha, right? and Mangekyou can't be given that way...

he has it but hes hiding it till the valley of the end
hiding what in the Valley of the End? The Sharingan??? :eek:
girl, it's not an umbrella...it's a blood line limit!!

I have the storyboard to Naruto so I know what happens!!!
If Kishi ever goes mad and decides to do this to Naruto, I give you from now the right to make fun of what i said above ^^

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O O_O O_O

you know that Naruto can't have even the plain Sharingan cause he is not an Uchiha, right? and Mangekyou can't be given that way...

hiding what in the Valley of the End? The Sharingan??? :eek:
girl, it's not an umbrella...it's a blood line limit!!

If Kishi ever goes mad and decides to do this to Naruto, I give you from now the right to make fun of what i said above ^^
yea wat she said about naruto havin Ms
but it could be possible >> kakashi has the sharingan and ms... but the sharingan takes up a lot of chakra form the user (non uchiha)
now imagine naruto wit his huge chakra :eek: he will be able to the sharingan and MS like one of the uchiha members :eek:
and itachi is capable of anything.. he gave sasuke his MS..
proof.. its in that chapter where sasuke wakes up in tobi's cave and tobi shows is sharingan.. if u look carefully, u'll notice that its itachi's MS design

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea wat she said about naruto havin Ms
but it could be possible >> kakashi has the sharingan and ms... but the sharingan takes up a lot of chakra form the user (non uchiha)
now imagine naruto wit his huge chakra :eek: he will be able to the sharingan and MS like one of the uchiha members :eek:
and itachi is capable of anything.. he gave sasuke his MS to sasuke..
proof.. its in that chapter where sasuke wakes up in tobi's cave and tobi shows is sharingan.. if u look carefully, u'll notice that its itachi's MS design
let's not forget kakashi has the sharingan from obito...cuz he has one of his eyes >.>

and itachi didnt give naruto any of his eyes therefore there's no way he can have the sharingan >.>

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only way Naruto could have Sharingan is to buy it in the Bucher Shop used organs with the prices:D :
1.Sharingan 5 euros
2.Rinegan 15 euros
3.Byakugan 5 euros
WTF there is no way that Itachi gave his Sharingan to Naruto its imposible:

shneider177

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sharingan is not the end of all great powers. Don't forget the greatest MS users was defeated twice.
Hand-to-Hand combat between sage naruto vs. MS sasuke. Naruto wins. Because even though sasuke can see the attack coming he can't block Naruto's kata attacks.
Ninijustu Sasuke has more but so did jman vs pain and numbers don't win. Only thing naruto needs is his clones and rasagan justus. Plus naruto can summon; Sasuke killed his summon.
Genjustu Sasuke will win naruto because naruto may or may not be able to overcome it with his sage chakra, but if he learns to tame the nine tails chakra like Killer Bee does with the eight tails then genjustus will be ineffective against Naruto.

Still 2/3 Naruto will beat sasuke. Picture if Naruto had his papa's speed?

The box

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
base naruto was on par with kakashi. he was also able to fight off god realm in tiajutsu.

if nauto goes sage how will sasuke win.

sharingan HHAHHAHAHA!

naruto wont be affected by tskriomy due to the constant sage chakra entering his body,

ameratsu can be beatin by a simple substitution jutsu.

hot as the sun my burning box! it couldent even burn a 16 year old girl.

the prediction is usless to even if sasuke were to dodge he would be hit by the on coming chakra.

naruto is also faster than sasuke and has better jutsu as well. he can summon,use FRS,Kage bushin,great battle tactics, ect

sasuke cant even use his summons any more

lol uchiha

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke will be overall better as he has more jutsu and better variety but naruto is best match against him as he got wind element for going against chidori and he will get water element as his second so he can combat sasukes fire styles jutsu

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke didnt get itachis ms cause itachi awoke it after killing orochimaru which was a close friend of sasuke thats why he drew out oro in the battle so he can kill someone close to sasuke to awaken ms in his eyes and also to free him from being a snake and making him swore like an eagle that he represents and sasuke has the perfect eyes so he doesnt need any to replace his and he wont go blind from over use of his ms

The Fourth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke seems to think before he fights, and manages to do it in an immensely short amount of time. it's difficult to tell, because with Naruto's newfound maturity combined with his sage techniques, he's also come a long way. I guess i want to say Naruto, but in truth, it is probably Sasuke.

Monkey Sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is definately the better fighter cause now hes got sage mode and can use it multiple times

if used sharingan for too long sasuke will get blurred vision then hes useless

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point i think Naruto would beat saskue mainly because of Sage mode, He bacically beat 5 of peins bodies and is working of the sixth in 6tail mode, but saskues got Mangakyo and amaterasu and he might have some other cool mangakyo jutsu as far as we know, i mean Itachi didnt have Kaumi(as far as we know) and Kakashi did, so Sasuke probably got some cool attack right there. But in the End Naruto woiuld with Katas and Rasen shurikan

User Name

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Naruto would win easily if it werent for Mangyecko sharingan Narutos shadow clones wouldnt work to stop it becuase Sasuke can see wich one is real but Sasuke might try to save MS for later in the fight so he can try to win without it becuase he gets blurred vision when he uses it and Naruto could make a plan and kill Sasuke with rasenshuriken by the time Sasuke uses MS and we sill dont know what Itachi gave Naruto

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
depends really in strenght id say naruto but sasuke seems the better man in variety and brains
Exactly. Naruto is just basically strength. But strength is nothing if you have trouble controlling it which Naruto has proven many times. Sasuke, on the other hand, knows how to control his power and only lost control once and even back then he never used Amaterasu before.