[Discussion] Sasuke is stronger then Raikage with two Jounins, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro and Danzo...

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just like others have already said...

first, to put it simply... a boy hiding in a box of steel does not make him stronger than the bullies trying to get at him. get it right. understand what being strong really means please.

second, Danzo is not part of this team currently attacking Sasuke so I dunno why you're including him on it. Are you trying to hype up Sasuke's strength more than it actually is? I'm guessing your Sasuke fanboyism is making you so delusional you're starting to imagine names and faces that are not even there.

major fail
LOLZ^infinity

reps

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasukes defense is even more absolute then Gaara's

heheee

I hope its a stronger version of Susano 'o... the evil form... the power of darkness.

Just a drawing I want to share

You must be registered for see images

Rukia Hime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasukes defense is even more absolute then Gaara's

heheee

I hope its a stronger version of Susano 'o... the evil form... the power of darkness.

Just a drawing I want to share

Nope xd
Everyone knows that light can actually beat the crap outta darkness..

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope xd
Everyone knows that light can actually beat the crap outta darkness..
true

But with out darkness ther can be no light... with out light ther can be no darkness... its a balance...

It is true light will find its way through the darkness...

Light Vs Darkness.... Senju Vs Uchiha... Naruto Vs Sasuke... dam I'm beginning to sound like Madara... xdxdxdxd

KakaTenzou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

first, to put it simply... a boy hiding in a box of steel does not make him stronger than the bullies trying to get at him. get it right. understand what being strong really means please.

second, Danzo is not part of this team currently attacking Sasuke so I dunno why you're including him on it. Are you trying to hype up Sasuke's strength more than it actually is? I'm guessing your Sasuke fanboyism is making you so delusional you're starting to imagine names and faces that are not even there.

major fail
wow the thread writer just got owned...

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Sasuke Would Of Finished Off The Raikage That Leg Drop Would Of Had His Nuts Fried Then What Cut Off Your ****,Nuts & Legs Sasuke Is A Billy Bad Ass Spanking That Trash Ass Raikage Suck Killer Bee Should Have Been The Kage Now Really Look At The Raikage Sasuke Sent His Ass To The Curve Just Let Sasuke Have His Time To Shine
English please.

The Amaterasu was being used as a shield meaning Raikage's leg would have been hit by it. But since fire is not a solid object, it would not have stopped his leg. His leg was heading straight for an open Sasuke's chest. Given the incredible physical strength Raikage has shown + lightning + Sasuke being on the ground (meaning he can get hit and then just go flying) = A big ****ing hole in Sasuke's chest. Raikage would have lost his leg in the attack, Sasuke would have lost his chest.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will probably flee. This could probably be all planned by Madara in the start to see wad powers Itachi had passed on to Sasuke. Somehow i feel that FRS can penetrate Susanoo. :D
i think so too. but then again, Kirin wasn't able to even scratch susano'o, but raikage's raiger bomb cracked some ribs. i don't get it.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think so too. but then again, Kirin wasn't able to even scratch susano'o, but raikage's raiger bomb cracked some ribs. i don't get it.
Thats because Itachi's Susanoo had the Yata Mirror which was a legendary item that was able to block any technique according to Zetsu. Thus far Sasuke's Susanoo has been shown to have that item.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

major fail
you are awesome lol. sasugay fanboys(girls) are so stuck on seeing sasuke as the god of the naruto universe. even though all his jutsu's that are strong were given to him. sasuke deserves to die. but kishi won't kill him.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats because Itachi's Susanoo had the Yata Mirror which was a legendary item that was able to block any technique according to Zetsu. Thus far Sasuke's Susanoo has been shown to have that item.
oh wow i totally forgot. how did i forget about yatas mirror? lol, i must be brain-farting. thnx for reminding me btw :)

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah but when itachi activated sussano he turned off his sharingan, meaning that he didn't need to use too much if any chakra to maintain sussano. sussano disappeared when itachi finally died, meaning sasuke should be able to maintain sussano unless he gets knocked out for some reason.

also sasuke's sussano has black flames around it while itachi's was white...just an observation.
One thing, Itachi turning off his Sharingan meant that he was LOW on chakra. The Sharingan to Uchiha users does not consume much chakra, Itachi kept his active nearly all the time. Before he used Susanoo, he was in a condition where he could at least travel, walk and run. He was telling Sasuke that the Sharingan gives color to chakra, your out of chakra blah blah. Then Sasuke used Kirin. This prompted Itachi to use Susanoo, take out Orochimaru with one hit, and then proceed to use the Transcription Seal: Amaterasu technique to give him Amaterasu to use on Madara. That was all about 2 minutes in Naruto time, and Itachi died from his disease, however you can EASILY see that he would have lived longer had he not used Susanoo.
(Oh yeah, I just realized that Itachis disease looks a TON like Kimimaros. Just a side note, like him coughing up blood and whatnot).

Oh yeah, and Itachis not dead, he's hittin a bowl with Tupac. He'll be back soon, he's not a killer, but don't push him.

Last edited:

moneyezzz

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol @ the fail emo version of sassano
lol wow and the most fanboyish post of the week gose 2 lol
man saskue sux so hard

Last edited:

moneyezzz

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you are awesome lol. sasugay fanboys(girls) are so stuck on seeing sasuke as the god of the naruto universe. even though all his jutsu's that are strong were given to him. sasuke deserves to die. but kishi won't kill him.
he sould of die on tha diedra there should of been noe way he could of survied tht last attck from him but kishi fanboy powers allways find a way