[Discussion] Sasuke is stronger then Raikage with two Jounins, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro and Danzo...

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it looks badass though.. even more complete than itachi's was, not that it means anything.. we don't know how itachi's condition affected his susanoo after all

still.. sasuke's has a full skeleton and some skin/muscles

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Temari and Kankuro is a bunch of waste. But not Gaara. His sand stopped Amaterasu. So one of Sasuke's tech is gone.Till this moment we dont know whether Sasuke has sword of totsuka or not, if he dont have susanoo is nothing more than just a shield, and there is no reason to be afraid of.
Gaara have to take care of sasukes speed and lightning element.

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I Cant Say No One Can **** Mess With Him Itachi Would Of Still Spanked That Ass Lol Damn Did You See The Raikage Rofl That Remind Of When Somebody Gets There Ass Beat And Left Sittin On The Side Of The Curve Rofl

You must be registered for see images

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
people shouldnt just jump into conclusions, sasuke is far from victory, he hasnt even touched gaara, kankurou or temari, so you cant say he is stronger than them.
Also, he said it himself, susano is defense, not offense.

loves2spooge

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah but when itachi activated sussano he turned off his sharingan, meaning that he didn't need to use too much if any chakra to maintain sussano. sussano disappeared when itachi finally died, meaning sasuke should be able to maintain sussano unless he gets knocked out for some reason.

also sasuke's sussano has black flames around it while itachi's was white...just an observation.

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Duh... he uses HAX ! That's why xD lol I wonder what can be a match for Sasanoo O_- A simple kick... No.... Sand... No ... wind...no ...slap...no ...bomb..no again... Oh I know !!! They must put so much water over the place so Sasuke would drown in it =DD Or in the place where's no air =P xDD

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah but when itachi activated sussano he turned off his sharingan, meaning that he didn't need to use too much if any chakra to maintain sussano. sussano disappeared when itachi finally died, meaning sasuke should be able to maintain sussano unless he gets knocked out for some reason.

also sasuke's sussano has black flames around it while itachi's was white...just an observation.
doesnt have to mean that, maybe it means that susanoo takes too much chakra that he didnt have enough chakra to maintain sharingan.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok standing inside an ultimate defense jutsu unable to attack does NOT mean Sasuke is stronger than all of them!

if he stepped outside Susanoo he would be obliterated. he could hardly handle Raikage alone!

stop making dumb threads please. I'm asking nicely

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will probably flee. This could probably be all planned by Madara in the start to see wad powers Itachi had passed on to Sasuke. Somehow i feel that FRS can penetrate Susanoo. :D

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok standing inside an ultimate defense jutsu unable to attack does NOT mean Sasuke is stronger than all of them!

if he stepped outside Susanoo he would be obliterated. he could hardly handle Raikage alone!

stop making dumb threads please. I'm asking nicely
It won't be such a big surprise if he attacked from inside of Susanoo =\

Ady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think everybody read the manga.....so why has everytime someone to post this s**t...cause it can't be called otherwise.....we All saw that he blocked the attacks from all those ninjas....and yes he is strong....but we saw that ourselves dammit....but he just blocked the attacks he didnt defeated them....so I really dont know why is it worth to made a thread for this nothing

UnknowNinjaName

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke is over 9000 now ... :) , sasuke stamina improved and amount of chakra too but not just that he is using itachis powers in diffrent level which means he is really strong now , is he going to keep up i hope so i wish he uses tsukuyomi on danzo and kills him in second if he wins this battle... but its gonna be hard cuz raikage will stand up again...

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sniff Sniff Im sensing some form of Uchiha fanboyishm popping its head out again?

If that is the case I will be requested to intervene!! xd

Please guys, dont post stupid stuff. really what was the point of this thread?

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sasuke is over 9000 now ... :) , sasuke stamina improved and amount of chakra too but not just that he is using itachis powers in diffrent level which means he is really strong now , is he going to keep up i hope so i wish he uses tsukuyomi on danzo and kills him in second if he wins this battle... but its gonna be hard cuz raikage will stand up again...
Why dont u make a uchiha fanfic and name it Sasuke, instead of making stupid threads, with stupid speculations