[Discussion] Sasuke is stronger then Raikage with two Jounins, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro and Danzo...

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sniff Sniff Im sensing some form of Uchiha fanboyishm popping its head out again?

If that is the case I will be requested to intervene!! xd

Please guys, dont post stupid stuff. really what was the point of this thread?
hey hey hey. U surely are biggest uchiha hater around...

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn Alot Of You Guys On This Site Talk Hella Shit, I Guess Your Tongue Most Be Sour Tasting Like Dog Crapp From All The Ass Talk Online .The Man Can Post What He Want Freedom Of Speech People Grow Up

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just silliness. Kishi has gone off the deep end.

There is no way, no matter how strong he has become, that Sasuke should be able to take on Raikage, 2 cloud Jonin, Gaara, Temari, and Kankorou. Just no way, it defies all logic and reason.

Also, why the hell is Gaara crying? Gaara should never cry! :mad:

BTW Everyone keeps saying Sasuke pwned Raikage. How? He appears to be in better shape than Sasuke. Sasuke has appears to have lose the ability to open his left eyes, bleeding from both eyes and also bleeding from his mouth. Hes covered in scratches and stuff and appears to be tired. Raikage SACRIFICED his arm. He knew full well what he was doing, and if Gaara hadn't intervened Sasuke would be dead or incapacitated. Raikage would have most likely lost a leg in the process, but that same leg would have ended up inside Sasuke's chest before he had to chop it off.

Also.....Raikage is a damned freak. His arm is burning in flames as hot as the sun......and he looks at it......and says "Hmph."

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

There is no way, no matter how strong he has become, that Sasuke should be able to take on Raikage, 2 cloud Jonin, Gaara, Temari, and Kankorou. Just no way, it defies all logic and reason.

BTW Everyone keeps saying Sasuke pwned Raikage. How? He appears to be in better shape than Sasuke. Sasuke has appears to have lose the ability to open his left eyes, bleeding from both eyes and also bleeding from his mouth. Hes covered in scratches and stuff and appears to be tired. Raikage SACRIFICED his arm. He knew full well what he was doing, and if Gaara hadn't intervened Sasuke would be dead or incapacitated. Raikage would have most likely lost a leg in the process, but that same leg would have ended up inside Sasuke's chest before he had to chop it off.

Also.....Raikage is a damned freak. His arm is burning in flames as hot as the sun......and he looks at it......and says "Hmph."

First Sasuke Would Of Finished Off The Raikage That Leg Drop Would Of Had His Nuts Fried Then What Cut Off Your ****,Nuts & Legs Sasuke Is A Billy Bad Ass Spanking That Trash Ass Raikage Suck Killer Bee Should Have Been The Kage Now Really Look At The Raikage Sasuke Sent His Ass To The Curve Just Let Sasuke Have His Time To Shine
You must be registered for see images

HeMenace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uchiha fanatic... honestly if he beats all 4 or 5 of then honestly naruto manga should end, just because he has susanoo doesnt mean his invisible, itachi died, they even say that susanoo thats alot of chakra out of the user, and ****** is not really thinking in wat his doing because of his anger.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

More or less my thoughts ~

HeMenace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Sasuke Would Of Finished Off The Raikage That Leg Drop Would Of Had His Nuts Fried Then What Cut Off Your ****,Nuts & Legs Sasuke Is A Billy Bad Ass Spanking That Trash Ass Raikage Suck Killer Bee Should Have Been The Kage Now Really Look At The Raikage Sasuke Sent His Ass To The Curve Just Let Sasuke Have His Time To Shine
Your underestimating the raikage, he broke susanoos bones and he knows saseke power he would just not attack if he didnt know wat he was doing, and his arm is still ther, he took the medal piece that was burning and wen he would of landed the kick he would of just taking off his boot. His sitting ther because Gaara wanted to that to saseke

Super Sakura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just like others have already said...

first, to put it simply... a boy hiding in a box of steel does not make him stronger than the bullies trying to get at him. get it right. understand what being strong really means please.

second, Danzo is not part of this team currently attacking Sasuke so I dunno why you're including him on it. Are you trying to hype up Sasuke's strength more than it actually is? I'm guessing your Sasuke fanboyism is making you so delusional you're starting to imagine names and faces that are not even there.

major fail

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

first, to put it simply... a boy hiding in a box of steel does not make him stronger than the bullies trying to get at him. get it right. understand what being strong really means please.

second, Danzo is not part of this team currently attacking Sasuke so I dunno why you're including him on it. Are you trying to hype up Sasuke's strength more than it actually is? I'm guessing your Sasuke fanboyism is making you so delusional you're starting to imagine names and faces that are not even there.

major fail
hohohooh nice, reps ;D What i've been trying to tell

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

major fail

Lmao I Like That Remark Some Gift Are God Given & Some Are Earned Dont Hate On The Rich All Because You Are Poor Cause If God Slide Cash Under Your Door Would He Hate It Or Love It Much Much More??

Last edited:

TheCopyNinja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's Susanoo is different from Itachi's he can't reflect(still can block) any attack because he doesn't have Yata's Mirror, and can't attack because he doesn't have the sword. So all they have to do is wait him out, he doesn't have a endless supply of chakra.

chopsy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oka just to clarify... sasuke is not facing all of them but team taka is... one of the jounin fought suigetsu n owned him... suigetsu is lying half dead.. Raikage pwned juugo in 1 hit.. hes half dead too n buried in a wall... Sasuke hasn't landed 1 single hit on Raikage.. whereas Raikage has beaten him up badly so much so he bleeding frm his mouth..

Raikage in his own will kicked the flames and caught fire.. sasuke didn't do anything???
Sasuke's only attacking move was genjutsu on that jounin and he won... and 2nd his amaterasu was defeated by Raikage's shushun jutsu..

rest all have been defensive moves by him just blocking other ppls techs.. so he hasnt defeated anyone yet?? this thread is pointless... his susano is most impressive but don't tell me after every sasuke fight we will have threads like these??? all i wish is he can kill Danzo!!!

Last edited:

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry are you insulting me?
If You Cant Figure It Out By Now I Was Replyin To What You Said Ealry About The Steel Box And The Bullets

oka just to clarify... sasuke is not facing all of them but team taka is... one of the jounin fought suigetsu n owned him... suigetsu is lying half dead.. Raikage pwned juugo in 1 hit.. hes half dead too n buried in a wall... Sasuke hasn't landed 1 single hit on Raikage.. whereas Raikage has beaten him up badly so much so he bleeding frm his mouth..

Raikage in his own will kicked the flames and caught fire.. sasuke didn't do anything???
Sasuke's only attacking move was genjutsu on that jounin and he won... and 2nd his amaterasu was defeated by Raikage's shushun jutsu..

rest all have been defensive moves by him just blocking other ppls techs.. so he hasnt defeated anyone yet?? this thread is pointless... his susano is most impressive but don't tell me after every sasuke fight we will have threads like these???
Lmao I Can See You Have Bad Memory's He Didnt Kick The Flames He Karate Chopped It Also Raikage Hit In On The Right Side So He's Bleedin from His Left Eye And That's Because Of The M Sharigan Cause Trust Me I'll Rather Bleed From My Eye Then To Lose My Arm And Look Itach Bleedin Out His Eye Also When Using The M Shrigan So The Raikage Didnt Do That

Last edited: