Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I respond to this, will you tell me how Sasori counters this strategy? Because this is a new strategy that I think works better than the old one.
1. I'd like proof of Onoki using Mobile Core.

2. Not sure what is stopping Sasori's ISW from hitting Onoki beneath the ground, he can emit magnetism from his chest for as long as he chooses [ ].

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I respond to this, will you tell me how Sasori counters this strategy? Because this is a new strategy that I think works better than the old one.
Lmfao ISWO's range would go past the golem and end up piercing Onoki since he'd be stuck in a hole :lol ISWO spawns OVER the golem and past it so he's ****ed.

Terrible strategy

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OP: Clones and Golem powered with chakra should enable Onoki fly above and counter with Jinton.
Evani, "the caster can formed IS into any shape the caster desires". "The caster is able to choose the appropriate method of attack depending on the target type and terrain of the battlefield". DB emphasis on this[ ], so he can simply fight like Gaara as the match needs.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I'd like proof of Onoki using Mobile Core.

2. Not sure what is stopping Sasori's ISW from hitting Onoki beneath the ground, he can emit magnetism from his chest for as long as he chooses [ ].

2. Not completely sure what you're trying to say. Where does ISWO fit into this picture?

You must be registered for see images

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

2. Not completely sure what you're trying to say. Where does ISWO fit into this picture?

Nice picture. How does Onoki see where Sasori and the puppet are if he is below ground?

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice picture. How does Onoki see where Sasori and the puppet are if he is below ground?
He doesn't know their position exactly, but he can just aim it towards where he last saw Sasori and catch him in Jinton's AOE.

It's unlikely that Sasori would have changed position at all, if he's concentrating on using the Kazekage puppet and iron sand to bust through the golem.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jesus christ beans

Iron sand is used above the user he can spawn it directly over that hole (

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't know their position exactly, but he can just aim it towards where he last saw Sasori and catch him in Jinton's AOE.

It's unlikely that Sasori would have changed position at all, if he's concentrating on using the Kazekage puppet and iron sand to bust through the golem.
With full intel Sasori will change his location.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jesus christ beans

Iron sand is used above the user he can spawn it directly over that hole (
So you are saying, he's going to spawn IS like this?

If so:

-How does IS get past the rock golem?
-How does Sasori do all this before Onoki executes Jinton?
-How does Sasori know exactly where Onoki is instead of thinking Onoki's rock clone is the real Onoki.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The jinton most probably won't even bypass the ground's entire density, solid mass and plastical deformation before extension to reach Sasori

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasori doesn't have the speed to evade Jinton, and nor his arsenal can defend from Jinton or can prevent Onoki from forming one. He gets turned to dust, sadly.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol structural properties eg; weight, height, mass etc. Mean nothing in the face of Jinton. It literally destroys @ a molecule level.

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like the arguments from Beans and RR..Good read scrolling down gently. Hope this doesn't translate to me copying your personas though. @Bogard, I'm sure Jinton should have no trouble with that. @EJblack, Good point but with Beans strategy, that shouldn't be a problem.