Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm thinking Kakuzu takes down this bastard too then......

@Beans Kakuzu has mastery over the Doton element, so if you're saying "fodder can do it so Onoki can too" Kakuzu should logically also be able to since he has complete mastery over the element.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm thinking Kakuzu takes down this bastard too then......

@Beans Kakuzu has mastery over the Doton element, so if you're saying "fodder can do it so Onoki can too" Kakuzu should logically also be able to since he has complete mastery over the element.
Except there's no reason to believe Kakuzu knows the hand seals or how to perform the technique. Whereas Onoki, being the Tsuchikage, logically should know a trademark Doton jutsu from his village. The village that specializes in Doton jutsu.

Not that it matters, because a Doton wall isn't part of my argument anymore.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except there's no reason to believe Kakuzu knows the hand seals or how to perform the technique. Whereas Onoki, being the Tsuchikage, logically should know a trademark Doton jutsu from his village. The village that specializes in Doton jutsu.

Not that it matters, because a Doton wall isn't part of my argument anymore.
:lol you're acting like doton users are only in the rock village, if he grew mastery to use such an OP move as Domu, he should logically have learned the basic dotons as well, its progressive training.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chiyo and Sakura reacting to Iron Sand doesn't change the fact that Onoki can't prep and fire Jinton before Iron Sand reaches him.
I keep seeing this word "prep" (not just from you but from several posts. Sasori starts with Third Kazekage Iron Sand out. Sasori forms the seals for Iron Sand first.

It had to continuously flow out of its mouth to be ready and Sakura and Chiyo had a brief conversation about it before it was ready to do any harm.

You must be registered for see images

He can fire it off in less than half of that time comfortably.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't say Golem would tank that. Saying when two forces collide (iron sand block and golem's weighted punch) the stronger force will knock back the weaker force. Common sense bruh. The golem might take some damage but it won't pierce all the way through because of the force applied. Also Sasori doesn't know where Onoki is exactly behind the golem because it blocks LOS so a spear going through the golem would prob not hit Onoki. Tbh, he probably will think the rock clone on top of the golem is the real Onoki and not realize that the real Onoki is actually preparing Jinton.

And if all else fails tbh, the golem just grabs Onoki in its fist and retreats underground ( )-( ). Then Onoki prepares Jinton underground and vaporizes the whole battlefield above him. Troll asf.
Um no, the weighed punch won't be doing shit because barely any force is applied to something as sharp (aka as little area) as the IS spear. And no, manga does not follow IRL logic, the Rock Golem's mass does not change when weighted, the only thing that changes is his weight. His overall weight won't mean much at all though, because if a closet is falling down at 50000 mph thus immense momentum, a bullet will still go right through it from one side to another because the closet can barely apply any force onto the bullet due to its small size and its ability to break through the closet before the closet can actually apply a large force back onto it. If the mass changed, that would be a different story since it'd get much denser, but that doesn't happen in this technique. And lol, why are you treating Sasori, who has a 5 in intelligence as a dumbass. If several clones are made he's obviously going to use ISW and shit on them all since he lacks the ability to deal with them all at once. ISW chops up any rock golem, any clone and the real Onoki along with Jiraiya.

Wot. Since when was a rock golem capable of submerging into the ground? IIRC that's simply Onoki forming a Rock Golem's hand in the ground as a variation of something along the lines of earth moving core. And rofl, if only that strategy was viable.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who do you think can use their technique faster? Sasori taking out his iron sand and then using his variations, or Onoki using jinton?
He doesn't have to take it out, no reason he can't just fire it off right away :lol he took it out before for show.

Sprinkles

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I keep seeing this word "prep" (not just from you but from several posts. Sasori starts with Third Kazekage Iron Sand out. Sasori forms the seals for Iron Sand first.

It had to continuously flow out of its mouth to be ready and Sakura and Chiyo had a brief conversation about it before it was ready to do any harm.

He can fire it off in less than half of that time comfortably.
He can do it without seal

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um no, the weighed punch won't be doing shit because barely any force is applied to something as sharp (aka as little area) as the IS spear. And no, manga does not follow IRL logic, the Rock Golem's mass does not change when weighted, the only thing that changes is his weight. His overall weight won't mean much at all though, because if a closet is falling down at 50000 mph thus immense momentum, a bullet will still go right through it from one side to another because the closet can barely apply any force onto the bullet due to its small size and its ability to break through the closet before the closet can actually apply a large force back onto it. If the mass changed, that would be a different story since it'd get much denser, but that doesn't happen in this technique. And lol, why are you treating Sasori, who has a 5 in intelligence as a dumbass. If several clones are made he's obviously going to use ISW and shit on them all since he lacks the ability to deal with them all at once. ISW chops up any rock golem, any clone and the real Onoki along with Jiraiya.

Wot. Since when was a rock golem capable of submerging into the ground? IIRC that's simply Onoki forming a Rock Golem's hand in the ground as a variation of something along the lines of earth moving core. And rofl, if only that strategy was viable.
Before I respond to this, will you tell me how Sasori counters this strategy? Because this is a new strategy that I think works better than the old one.

Actually, you know what. All this doesn't matter because after Onoki puts up his rock golem, Onoki and prepares his Jinton from below. So even if IS spears pierce through the golem they will sail right over Onoki's head.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to end up editing this post to explain why Onoki wins with mid difficulty. For now I'll read the arguments in the thread to see if I'm still convinced.

Reactions: BLAZE