Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OR Jiraiya sinks Itachi with swamp of the underworld, Orochimaru uses mayfly, and simply blitzes Sasori, Kisame is dealt with afterwards, Deidara gets gangbanged.
Swamp is countered by applying chakra to the feet. Please show me Orochimaru using Mayfly. I thought it was part one Orochimaru with hands. Zzz

Nice job explaining how Sasori, Deidara, and Kisame get beat. Lol

You realize Sasori is not going down from a blitz?

The overestimation of Itachi is astonishing, 3T Genjutsu isn't doing shit, as we know Sannin can break each other out, Amateratsu isn't doing shit against Orochimaru, Tsunade amplifys techniques, so Jiraiya can simply sink/drown Itachi in swamp of the underworld, then Sannin proceed to gangbang Deidara.
Actually, Amaterasu is doing shit to Orochimaru, considering Itachi can control the flames.

Orochimaru can travel underground and attack with Kusanagi while Jiraiya fires collab. Katons with 'Bunta. (._.)

You must be registered for see images

This technique is similar to how Sasuke launched Shuriken into the air to bring Deidara within range of his Chidori, except collab Katon would roast Deidara. And as his fight with Sasuke showed, Deidara is incapable of avoiding such a combo.

Seriously, you're acting like they're going to sit their and watch him kill them when they have hundreds of long randge tech's that can reach him.
So you expect Itachi just to stand there while two sannin team up on Deidara? U_U

Itachi would put Orochimaru in a genjutsu, causing one of the Sannin to stay back and constantly use Kai on their teammate. Itachi could put up a low level susano'o or even ribcage and not be at a huge strain. Amaterasu ends Orochimaru and Tsunade, and Deidara takes care of Jiraiya mid difficulty.

Last edited:

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Swamp is countered by applying chakra to the feet. Please show me Orochimaru using Mayfly. I thought it was part one Orochimaru with hands. Zzz

Nice job explaining how Sasori, Deidara, and Kisame get beat. Lol

You realize Sasori is not going down from a blitz?
Lmfao, I believe you had the swamp discussion with another user and you were proven wrong. Orochimaru's Fushi Tensei allows him to steal abilities of his host. I hope you know if this is Current Orochimaru he doesn't have blood right, or lungs? Kisame isn't drowning him, Sasori's poison isn't going to circulate which gets ride of like 30% of his arsenal, and you realize Orochimaru doesn't have low chakra reserves? Adding Tsuande to amplify their techniques is too much. Stop the **** riding.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me how the Sannin could even have a chance at beating Itachi and Deidara?

Lol

First off, that was not a full powered TBB, and not a village buster. Plus it's fire power went down after it went through the triple Rashomon. It was a Kyuubi cloak, not the Kyuubi itself.

LMFAO you think Orochimaru's puny Fuuton can effect C3 in the slightest?
c3 was withheld in mid-air for a short second. This isnt about countering the blast, but the bomb itself. This "puny" release would have no issue deflecting c3. c3 isnt weighting a ton incapable of being blown away lol. Also, c3 requires a great heap of Deidara's chakra

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Deidara's counter to frog song= Going high in the air where the sound is un-hearable...

not that hard..

OP: Any two of these solo

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao, I believe you had the swamp discussion with another user and you were proven wrong. Orochimaru's Fushi Tensei allows him to steal abilities of his host. I hope you know if this is Current Orochimaru he doesn't have blood right, or lungs? Kisame isn't drowning him, Sasori's poison isn't going to circulate which gets ride of like 30% of his arsenal, and you realize Orochimaru doesn't have low chakra reserves? Adding Tsuande to amplify their techniques is too much. Stop the **** riding.
You are wrong. I was the one who said Itachi cannot put chakra on his feet considering the amount of chakra in the Swamp, but no one was proven wrong due to the lack of information on the subject. I never said Orochimaru has low reserves. Sasori can destroy Tsunade. Itachi rapes Orochimaru. Deidara beats Jiraiya. Kisame is not even needed.

Jiraiya and Gamabunta use fire and oil to hit Deidara, and Orochimaru uses Kusanagi to pressure him even more.
It takes time to summon. Itachi can put Jiraiya in a genjutsu as well?

>_>

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol

First off, that was not a full powered TBB, and not a village buster. Plus it's fire power went down after it went through the triple Rashomon. It was a Kyuubi cloak, not the Kyuubi itself.
lol first of all C3 is NOT a village buster (big but not that big), second it requires preparation and third do you even know the size/power of the 4 tails's TBB explosion ?? it was strong enough to destroy the triple rashomon then hit Oro's weak body who by the way tanked it.

i don't know what's the big deal with people and Deidara's bombs (good for destroying non moving targets and rocks), this guy lost all credibility when he lost to a little Sasuke, and he's only good at suiciding for nothing.

Last edited:

Ababeel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sannin win.

As stated in the manga by Kisame, itachi and Jman, we know that
Jman > itachi & Kisame.

Tsunade can defeat Sasori without much terrible IMO.

Deidara more likely will lose against Oro, at the end even Sai defeated him.

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you expect Itachi just to stand there while two sannin team up on Deidara? U_U
No, I was countering the fact that you think Deidara can solo these three. =/ Which you proved to be BS since you brought Itachi into it, so now we can focus on the Original Topic right?

Itachi would put Orochimaru in a genjutsu, causing one of the Sannin to stay back and constantly use Kai on their teammate. Itachi could put up a low level susano'o or even ribcage and not be at a huge strain. Amaterasu ends Orochimaru and Tsunade, and Deidara takes care of Jiraiya mid difficulty.
Although a lot of this is disputable, I actually said on the last page that the Akatsuki more than likely wins this. It's high difficulty though, and a lot of good arguments can be made for the Sannin.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, I was countering the fact that you think Deidara can solo these three. =/ Which you proved to be BS since you brought Itachi into it, so now we can focus on the Original Topic right?

Although a lot of this is disputable, I actually said on the last page that the Akatsuki more than likely wins this. It's high difficulty though, and a lot of good arguments can be made for the Sannin.
I never said Deidara can solo all three of them. I said he could solo any of them, one on one. Jesus.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are wrong. I was the one who said Itachi cannot put chakra on his feet considering the amount of chakra in the Swamp, but no one was proven wrong due to the lack of information on the subject. I never said Orochimaru has low reserves. Sasori can destroy Tsunade. Itachi rapes Orochimaru. Deidara beats Jiraiya. Kisame is not even needed.
Then why say that he can in this argument? Orochimaru beats Sasori, Jiraiya might be able to beat Itachi, Tsuande is used as a support. Her Katsuyu goo gives the Sannin an extreme advantage.

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said Deidara can solo all three of them. I said he could solo any of them, one on one. Jesus.
(._.) My bad lol. I was talking to AC about people who think Deidara can solo the Sannin, then you replied to me so I thought you were one of them.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then why say that he can in this argument? Orochimaru beats Sasori, Jiraiya might be able to beat Itachi, Tsuande is used as a support. Her Katsuyu goo gives the Sannin an extreme advantage.
Just leave it alone man, some the claims in this thread are borderline ridiculous.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because, I think I was wrong. It is called changing your mind. Or knowing somehow that you could be wrong.

Itachi > any of the sannin mid - high difficulty. Susano'o is not needed against Jiraiya. Amaterasu or Utakata is the only thing needed. Kisame wrecks Orochimaru. Sasori man handles Tsunade. Deidara blows them all up anyways. U_U

Reactions: Joker