TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I think that that Akatsuki takes this.

But take out any character from them to make it 3vs3 and the Sannin win.
lel
Itachi and Kisame >> Sannin
Kisame, Sasori and Deidara > Sannin
Sasori, Deidara, Itachi >>> Sannin
Itachi and Deidara >/= Sannin
Itachi and Sasori </= Sannin

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team Akatsuki owns. Then again Jiraya stomped Juubito. I might have to give this to team sannin lol.

In all seriousness: Team Akatsuki wins.

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You still going? I thought you were done lol

You seem to believe that they will be babysitting one another this entire fight. The moment the Sannin use summonings, Itachi pulls out Susnaoo...ok. 1) there is no distance set between them and the outcome is subjective. The Sannin with or ontop of their summonings give them an overall overview of the entire battlefield. So before, Itachi and Orochimaru had to close the distance of Totsuka to make ANY contact. Nonetheless, at this time Jman can easily use swamp, not just for Itachi's susnaoo, but for the entire time. They wouldn't fight all on top of each other, especially in that location.

Considering that visual, the remaining three will have to react to the swamp themsevles. I don't see how Sasori will fair against this, since he can't concentrate chakra to his feet. Remember none of them are familiar with this technique to begin with. Deidara will take flight and Kisame will do what's needed. Each will want to go and handle their battles separately. Deidara already wanted to fight Orochi, Jman and Itachi has unfinished business and Tsuande and summoning get what's left over. I didn't set THIS UP, this goes along with the manga.

Jman facing off with Itachi I said can go either way
Orochimaru would defeat Deidara
with them being outnumbered, Jman already having Pa and Ma, will have his summoning handle whomever left. I said this is Sasori

NO Zetsu did NOT have contact with everyone with in the Kage summit (as least not to our knowledge) and appeared without their knowledge.

Sheesh I said I was joking, yet you have taken it to this point lol

No, I'm not saying tht
You say you're joking, yet you're still providing arguments. Smh...

Who said the moment the Sannins use their summonings Itachi has to use Susano'o? He doesn't, at all. His teammates are capable of handling most of these summons, and I mentioned Totsuka in the case of ending Manda II, which would happen as I've proven quite a number of times now. The toads are not a problem at all, as they either get Genjutsu'd and manipulated against the Sannin, struck down by GSB [ ], or destroyed by Deidara's large scale C2 [ ]. Same with Katsuyu. She gets barraged by bombs, is susceptible to Totsuka, or catch a GSB. Totsuka is nothing but an option, and the Akatsuki have many more options in dealing with the summons, so addressing just one pick of the bunch isn't doing you any favours. When you say "close the distance", isn't that you literally picking the distance to suit your argument? Whatever, as Totsuka has a very large reach as it has no real physcial form

You must be registered for see images

It's size can vary [ ]/[ ]. Man, you and your damn swamp, lol.

Itachi being one of the best analysts in the manga just won't miss it;The swamp of the underworld is a very large jutsu, able to sink snakes [ ], and lets not forget this was a drugged up Jiraiya who isn't even in SM. This time it'd be larger, and Itachi will see it coming allowing him to warn his partners who could then act accordingly. Kisame absorbs the chakra from the swamp, Itachi sees it coming, Deidara will be in the air and Sasori, he can easily eject from Hiruko and jump to safety [ ]. If he still lands in the swamp, no problem at all. Sasori's body is rigged with mechanisms which allow him access to great lengths, such as this cord [ ]/[ ]. With this he can wrap it around some nearby trees (location presented by the OP permits this [ ]) and thus it is countered.

Lmfao, even if it goes according to what you say, you're not helping the situation. J-man and Itachi fight, fine. Oro and Deidara fight, fine. So I guess it's Tsunade vs Kisame and Sasori? Haha, she dies in one minute flat. From there, the two can go support Deidara and Itachi who'd then undoubtedly win. The toads are fodder man, they aren't doing shit. Iron sand WO would one shot Bunta and all his little friends [ ]. Stop picking and choosing who fights who and try make this a team battle, as it's supposed to be.

He appeared without their knowledge and was able to place the spores on them is because to actually sense, you need to be able to knead chakra [ ], and since they were in a meeting that wasn't necessary. He caught a lot of the people with the spores technique because of this, and it was done some time before Raikage attacked him [ ], ergo it was completed by surprise. This tactic isn't battle efficient as it requires the person to be hidden/lowkey. Orochimaru is going to be a prime target so I'm not exactly sure how he'd get time to execute this jutsu.

Last edited: