Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conditions: this is Itachi from battle against Sasuke. Jiraiya starts in SM, Sasori starts in Hiruko.

Restrictions: Edo Tensei

Battlefield: Sasuke vs. Deidara

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This battle is way too difficult to call. So many characters with extremely wide arsenals..

The Sannin could have a shot, but I'm not going to look into it. The Akatsuki have so many counters.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This battle is way too difficult to call. So many characters with extremely wide arsenals..

The Sannin could have a shot, but I'm not going to look into it. The Akatsuki have so many counters.
Remeber Katsuyu's goo? If they fight on that, chakra isn't a problem, plus Tsuande's ability to amplify techniques. Jiraiya summons Gamabunta and they use that oil and flame technique + Orochimaru amplified GBT technique destroys puppets and whatever clay things Deidara has.

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the numbers of team akatsuki can be too difficult to handle (specially the ones you mentioned), two deadly from long range and the other two are deadly from close range.

team akatsuki obviously take this, too much one shot abilities to handle at once : Itachi's Genjutsu/Sasori's poison with a lot of distractions from Kisame and Deidara.

it will be close since Jiraiya start's in SM but, it won't be enough.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was argued that Deidara himself is capable of defeating the Sannin.

@On-Topic. The Sannin don't stand a single chance.​

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't underestimate the Sannin. Orochimaru can take Sasori, when he finishes him off he can go for Kisame. Jiraiya takes on Itachi, if he activates Susano'o swamp of the underworld. Tsunade supports them with Katsuyu's goo, and her amplifying chakra.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Deidara > any of the sannin. Sasori > Orochimaru or Tsunade. Kisame > Orochimaru or Tsunade.

Don't underestimate the Sannin. Orochimaru can take Sasori, when he finishes him off he can go for Kisame. Jiraiya takes on Itachi, if he activates Susano'o swamp of the underworld. Tsunade supports them with Katsuyu's goo, and her amplifying chakra.
It is not like Sasori developed a super poison just for Orochimaru. No way Orochimaru beats Sasori. I didn't even realize Itachi was in the equation! Itachi and Deidara solo.

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deidara > any of the sannin. Sasori > Orochimaru or Tsunade. Kisame > Orochimaru or Tsunade.

It is not like Sasori developed a super poison just for Orochimaru. No way Orochimaru beats Sasori. I didn't even realize Itachi was in the equation! Itachi and Deidara solo.
what did you just say ?? .......................... please don't make me laugh ......................... team Sannin loose this one but, the BOLD is major BS.

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How so? Please explain.
lol you're the one who need's to explain this bro, am not the one who said something as crazy as Deidara > Sannin's.

two members of the akatsuki team ran away from ONE Sannin (the writer's way of portraying the level of a Sannin), and save me all the excuses you have for that incident.

but if you want to discuss it, explain first how the hell can Deidara take on the Sannin's, that is if you were even serious ?? Oro alone would wipe the floor clean with him :yeah:

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol you're the one who need's to explain this bro, am not the one who said something as crazy as Deidara > Sannin's.

two members of the akatsuki team ran away from ONE Sannin (the writer's way of portraying the level of a Sannin), and save me all the excuses you have for that incident.

but if you want to discuss it, explain first how the hell can Deidara take on the Sannin's ?? Oro alone would wipe the floor clean with him :yeah:
I said Deidara can take on any of them, not all at the same time. How will Orochimaru reach Deidara on his bird, which is as fast as Gaara's sand which blocked Enton? How does Orochimaru survive C4, C3, or hell; even C2.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol you're the one who need's to explain this bro, am not the one who said something as crazy as Deidara > Sannin's.:

Did you actually just call this a crazy idea? I'll let you know that it was debated that he can actually beat all of them at once. He can definitely beat them individually.​