Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panthalassa beholded the new and improved overgrown flyswatter and rejoiced. Such a useless tool, yet so powerful. Only when Horus called for his name did Panthalassa move his transfixed eyes and focused on those around him.

Oh! No problem whatsoever, any friend of humanity is a friend of mine! What matters do you know very little? I myself don't know much about the origin of this world, nor most of what you asked for! You've met Marzan, same as me, the only thing I know more than it is that he was trapped in the Irkalla, and I joined Emyia, Lucifer and a few others in taking him back. By then, all we knew was that the entrance to the Underworld was open, and several drones and gouls had been spat out, terrorizing the Badlands.
Horus listened to the Admiral, though one was mentioned he knew nothing of, Lucifer. It seemed the great smith was freed from a certain location. The underworld actually existed? The more he learned the more questions he had.

"Forgive me, while I gather my thoughts. So the great smith Marzan was sealed away, how came this to be? And this Lucifer you spoke of, where is he now? Now the entrance to the underworld... I don't mean to offer you insult, but it's not something I've come across in my many years roaming these lands, so it is hard for me to believe. Then again, the red fever swept our lands, it turned the living to the walking dead and plagued many others. We saw the great avatar in the ocean 2 years ago. It's a lot to take in."

He paused for a moment wondering where to start with it all.

"How did the smith come to be sealed away for you to need to free him? How did you come to know that he needed to be freed?" He felt this was the most relevant question.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

You must be registered for see images
Jaeger and Mortarion arrive in the sanctuary, fully dressed in their traditional blue samurai armour, covering their entire body with a simple katana at their sides. They head towards the directions they were given through the mental connection they have with their master finding him talking to the one's they'd been told about. They approach their master taking a knee, bowing before their lord with one simple phase, "My lord", spoken in unison.

They now rose to their feet taking their spots behind their master, noticing the damaged cloth where Dabi felt it amusing to strike their lord. If it were not for the orders from their master, they would have taken issue with it. They looked around seeing the monks assessing the situation from under their helms, trying to learn what they could while their master was engaged in conversation with the one who was referred to as 'Admiral'.​

Reactions: Keotsu

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Horus listened to the Admiral, though one was mentioned he knew nothing of, Lucifer. It seemed the great smith was freed from a certain location. The underworld actually existed? The more he learned the more questions he had.

"Forgive me, while I gather my thoughts. So the great smith Marzan was sealed away, how came this to be? And this Lucifer you spoke of, where is he now? Now the entrance to the underworld... I don't mean to offer you insult, but it's not something I've come across in my many years roaming these lands, so it is hard for me to believe. Then again, the red fever swept our lands, it turned the living to the walking dead and plagued many others. We saw the great avatar in the ocean 2 years ago. It's a lot to take in."

He paused for a moment wondering where to start with it all.

"How did the smith come to be sealed away for you to need to free him? How did you come to know that he needed to be freed?" He felt this was the most relevant question.
Wouldn't take it as an insult, my friend! Everything has been hard for me to figure out, and I was there myself! We even died as a whole group and got brought back to life! You should have, it is at the Threshold, the huge chasm that splits the Badlands of Earth. But it is closed now, I believe!

[Coming from here]

You must be registered for see images
Jaeger and Mortarion arrive in the sanctuary, fully dressed in their traditional blue samurai armour, covering their entire body with a simple katana at their sides. They head towards the directions they were given through the mental connection they have with their master finding him talking to the one's they'd been told about. They approach their master taking a knee, bowing before their lord with one simple phase, "My lord", spoken in unison.

They now rose to their feet taking their spots behind their master, noticing the damaged cloth where Dabi felt it amusing to strike their lord. If it were not for the orders from their master, they would have taken issue with it. They looked around seeing the monks assessing the situation from under their helms, trying to learn what they could while their master was engaged in conversation with the one who was referred to as 'Admiral'.​
Seeing the new arrivals paying vassalage to Horus, Panthalassa decided it was about time they had this conversation elsewhere.

Now most of the monks I have met have always been entirely dedicated to artisan crafts. Shouldn't be too difficult to find some artisan alcohols. What do you say that we move this party elsewhere?

The Admiral said, allowing a few dozen flies to leave through his sleeve and comb the area around them. The Aburame kept his eye open for any signal, even as he was speaking his line to his newfound friends. It didn't take long before Panthalassa's eyes lit up with joy.

Found it! Would you guys care to join me for a drink? I would love to hear your stories as I tell mine! Where are you from?

Reactions: Keotsu

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't take it as an insult, my friend! Everything has been hard for me to figure out, and I was there myself! We even died as a whole group and got brought back to life! You should have, it is at the Threshold, the huge chasm that splits the Badlands of Earth. But it is closed now, I believe!

Seeing the new arrivals paying vassalage to Horus, Panthalassa decided it was about time they had this conversation elsewhere.

Now most of the monks I have met have always been entirely dedicated to artisan crafts. Shouldn't be too difficult to find some artisan alcohols. What do you say that we move this party elsewhere?

The Admiral said, allowing a few dozen flies to leave through his sleeve and comb the area around them. The Aburame kept his eye open for any signal, even as he was speaking his line to his newfound friends. It didn't take long before Panthalassa's eyes lit up with joy.

Found it! Would you guys care to join me for a drink? I would love to hear your stories as I tell mine! Where are you from?
Horus always hated how formal his own creations could be sometimes though creating personalities wasn't really a skill he'd ever given much thought too. Though a drink would be a nice change of pace, something to ground him when it came to trying to understand the mad events that were reality at this moment. He noted the flies leaving the Admiral's arms, he'd seen a few of a clan years ago that made contracts with bugs, he wondered if Panthalassa was one of those. Well in time the facts may reveal themselves.

"A drink sounds like a glorious idea. Though I should introduce my companions. This is Jaeger and Mortarion, my loyal clansmen. They won't bring any harm to you, though we can talk about them over a drink.

Dabi isn't one for social interactions I'm afraid, though where am I from? I'm from... you know after a few hundred years, you kinda lose track of where it all began. Though at the moment we reside in the Lands of Water on the isle where the mist settles. How about yourselves?"

Horus gestured for his new friends to lead the way as he spoke.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Horus always hated how formal his own creations could be sometimes though creating personalities wasn't really a skill he'd ever given much thought too. Though a drink would be a nice change of pace, something to ground him when it came to trying to understand the mad events that were reality at this moment. He noted the flies leaving the Admiral's arms, he'd seen a few of a clan years ago that made contracts with bugs, he wondered if Panthalassa was one of those. Well in time the facts may reveal themselves.

"A drink sounds like a glorious idea. Though I should introduce my companions. This is Jaeger and Mortarion, my loyal clansmen. They won't bring any harm to you, though we can talk about them over a drink.

Dabi isn't one for social interactions I'm afraid, though where am I from? I'm from... you know after a few hundred years, you kinda lose track of where it all began. Though at the moment we reside in the Lands of Water on the isle where the mist settles. How about yourselves?"

Horus gestured for his new friends to lead the way as he spoke.
Panthalassa's eyes lit up once more! The Water Country!

For real?!? I'm from the Water Country myself! I never met my mother, but she used to be a pirate and dropped me by my father where he lived, near the beach of the mainland. I'm sure she was originally an Aburame, because I was already covered in Kikaichu when I was dropped off there!

It was probably a delusion, because his mother and father met only 2-3 months prior to that, and by then Panthalassa was already a few months old as well. But it was all Pantha had to go by, and he truly believed it himself. He was the kind of person to still believe in Santa Claus even if he came down without a beard and smelling of rum. Currently, Panthalassa was trying to barter with the monks in order to get some alcohol served. They seemed reluctant but the Aburame was far too air-headed to understand it.

Left with no choice, the Monks served a few bottles of inexpensive and probably rotten alcohol and left the group of ninja alone in an aide's table. The Admiral carried on with his conversation, a bright smile on face!

Currently I make base with the Hellsing Clan, up in the mountains of the Lightning Country. I travelled from the Mist across the oceans in order to explore the world outside the island I had always lived in, and found Alucard there. Together we fought some of the remaining drones of the underworld that had escaped Irkalla. Some clansmen of Hellsing participated in the Raid of Irkalla, I joined the Raid due to the announcement of the Tsumikage. I had no idea what I was in for, but that is where I met my fellow Champions of Humanity, Emiya is one of them, you have already met, and Lucifer is another one. He is a Child of Tiamat, and displayed amazing powers that I had never even seen in the world!

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panthalassa's eyes lit up once more! The Water Country!

For real?!? I'm from the Water Country myself! I never met my mother, but she used to be a pirate and dropped me by my father where he lived, near the beach of the mainland. I'm sure she was originally an Aburame, because I was already covered in Kikaichu when I was dropped off there!

It was probably a delusion, because his mother and father met only 2-3 months prior to that, and by then Panthalassa was already a few months old as well. But it was all Pantha had to go by, and he truly believed it himself. He was the kind of person to still believe in Santa Claus even if he came down without a beard and smelling of rum. Currently, Panthalassa was trying to barter with the monks in order to get some alcohol served. They seemed reluctant but the Aburame was far too air-headed to understand it.

Left with no choice, the Monks served a few bottles of inexpensive and probably rotten alcohol and left the group of ninja alone in an aide's table. The Admiral carried on with his conversation, a bright smile on face!

Currently I make base with the Hellsing Clan, up in the mountains of the Lightning Country. I travelled from the Mist across the oceans in order to explore the world outside the island I had always lived in, and found Alucard there. Together we fought some of the remaining drones of the underworld that had escaped Irkalla. Some clansmen of Hellsing participated in the Raid of Irkalla, I joined the Raid due to the announcement of the Tsumikage. I had no idea what I was in for, but that is where I met my fellow Champions of Humanity, Emiya is one of them, you have already met, and Lucifer is another one. He is a Child of Tiamat, and displayed amazing powers that I had never even seen in the world!
So it seemed his suspicions were right, the admiral was an Aburame, though to be left in the water country was a strange thought. When Dabi and Horus had settled there, the lands were lawless, just bandits, pirates and chaos. Though who was he to judge parental choices, not with how his family had turned out. As the booze was delivered, Horus took it gracefully thanking their hosts with a bow of the head, though he could feel it wasn't a something they were pleased with. He now turned his attention back to Panthalassa.

"I know not of the Hellsing clan, though I've heart that the lands of lightning aren't what they once were, not after the events two years ago? Though, I have some concerns, if you wouldn't mind indulging my curiosity." He paused for a moment thinking how best to deliver his thoughts in a polite manor.

"My knowledge of the name Tiamat is of the chaos that ravaged the world a few years ago. The dead rose, the ocean polluted, the red fever cursing many others... why would a child of the harbinger of such chaos side with those who call themselves the 'Champions of Humanity'? I do not doubt his strength should he hold even a fraction of the power of what shook the world but I feel there is more to this story. This whole story.

Like your friend Emiya too, he used flames that... quite frankly... are a complete mystery to me. The flames do not contain chakra yet they were unique, they bound my weapon to me in a way I could never explain. I know this may seem like an obvious point, though I must be honest with you now. These two companions of mine, are creations of my own doing. I gave form and life to them so now they may experience the world with me. I've lived for hundreds of years. I have control over life and death through the six paths.... I can control the very foundation of life..."
. As he spoke now he held out his hand as he released his chakra around it drawing on the carbon that resided in the air as it slowly formed like sand, taking the form of an orb in his hand, handing it to Panthalassa.

"So please, enlighten me, Admiral....?"

Type: Attack/Defence
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: This is the basic application of carbon release where the user will gather carbon in the air, the ground or create it from their own chakra (spitting it out ect) to form structures of carbon. This can be anything from weapons, to walls, to spikes, domes, anything inanimate which they can use as projectiles as well. For example the user could create a kunai of carbon and launch it at their opponent. The larger the object, the higher the rank. For objects larger, than the user they will need to be A rank. To use the A rank version and higher, the user will need to perform 1 handseal. This can also be used to reshape current carbon the user controls which they can use to attack with again, in a similar way to earth release but on a unique level. Due to the control required, the user is not able to form microscopic carbon, the carbon they gather will be around the same size of a small pebble and so always visible to normal ninja. B rank and below carbon structures can be made with arm movements or a single handseal. A rank can only be used once per turn. S rank can be used 3 times per battle, with two turns in between uses and no carbon above B rank in following turn.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it seemed his suspicions were right, the admiral was an Aburame, though to be left in the water country was a strange thought. When Dabi and Horus had settled there, the lands were lawless, just bandits, pirates and chaos. Though who was he to judge parental choices, not with how his family had turned out. As the booze was delivered, Horus took it gracefully thanking their hosts with a bow of the head, though he could feel it wasn't a something they were pleased with. He now turned his attention back to Panthalassa.

"I know not of the Hellsing clan, though I've heart that the lands of lightning aren't what they once were, not after the events two years ago? Though, I have some concerns, if you wouldn't mind indulging my curiosity." He paused for a moment thinking how best to deliver his thoughts in a polite manor.

"My knowledge of the name Tiamat is of the chaos that ravaged the world a few years ago. The dead rose, the ocean polluted, the red fever cursing many others... why would a child of the harbinger of such chaos side with those who call themselves the 'Champions of Humanity'? I do not doubt his strength should he hold even a fraction of the power of what shook the world but I feel there is more to this story. This whole story.

Like your friend Emiya too, he used flames that... quite frankly... are a complete mystery to me. The flames do not contain chakra yet they were unique, they bound my weapon to me in a way I could never explain. I know this may seem like an obvious point, though I must be honest with you now. These two companions of mine, are creations of my own doing. I gave form and life to them so now they may experience the world with me. I've lived for hundreds of years. I have control over life and death through the six paths.... I can control the very foundation of life..."
. As he spoke now he held out his hand as he released his chakra around it drawing on the carbon that resided in the air as it slowly formed like sand, taking the form of an orb in his hand, handing it to Panthalassa.

"So please, enlighten me, Admiral....?"

Type: Attack/Defence
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: This is the basic application of carbon release where the user will gather carbon in the air, the ground or create it from their own chakra (spitting it out ect) to form structures of carbon. This can be anything from weapons, to walls, to spikes, domes, anything inanimate which they can use as projectiles as well. For example the user could create a kunai of carbon and launch it at their opponent. The larger the object, the higher the rank. For objects larger, than the user they will need to be A rank. To use the A rank version and higher, the user will need to perform 1 handseal. This can also be used to reshape current carbon the user controls which they can use to attack with again, in a similar way to earth release but on a unique level. Due to the control required, the user is not able to form microscopic carbon, the carbon they gather will be around the same size of a small pebble and so always visible to normal ninja. B rank and below carbon structures can be made with arm movements or a single handseal. A rank can only be used once per turn. S rank can be used 3 times per battle, with two turns in between uses and no carbon above B rank in following turn.
Panthalassa picked up the orb of carbon and was amazed at how light it was. He had never paid much attention in class, but even he knew how carbon was something that was intimately tied to life. The foundation of life. He was tempted to show Horus something he had discovered himself, which could only be described as the primordial water, which he had dubbed Panthalassic Water, but his own element was radioactive, it wouldn't be good to show it here...

But alas, Horus had more questions.

As far as I know, Tiamat is not just a monster that appeared in the world.

Panthalassa poured one of the alcoholic bottles onto a cup before downing it. It burnt and made him cough quite a while, especially since he was used to getting his booze from the thug of his local pub, which mainly gave the Admiral juice instead of alcohol. But as the manliest of men, Panthalassa guised his face ( unsuccessfully so ) and kept on through the cough.

She is *cough* a primor *cough* primordial god! Damn, this booze is strong!

It wasn't. A few more coughs and a very redden Panthalassa was finally ready to speak once more.

While he is a Child of Tiamat, I think that is just an ability that allows him to be tempered and utilize a substance similar to what polluted the Hokubu Ocean. His ability allowed him to mutate some of my flies into roided out beasts that were instrumental in the raid. I am not sure if he himself aligns with Tiamat herself, and I am sure she was defeated back in the days. In fact, the guys that do align with Tiamat do not share Lucifer's abilities, despite being horrible on their own. When we reached the end of the raid, we found ourselves face to face with one of the Voidlords. Phetra had taken over Underworld from the previous goddess, Ereshkigal. We were able to free and revive her and she helped us defeat Phetra.

I get the feeling, though, that that had always been the Voidlord's plan. Many of the events that happened afterwards in the overworld seemed tied to what happened in the underworld. I have seen people survive death-defying illnesses and accidents. When we left the underworld, I think we sealed death from the overworld. I have seen many call it the Domains. Death was the first Domain to shatter, and that was Phetra tied with Phetra's own death. I am ashamed to admit we had help, though. Solomon and Ekidu, the child god.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panthalassa picked up the orb of carbon and was amazed at how light it was. He had never paid much attention in class, but even he knew how carbon was something that was intimately tied to life. The foundation of life. He was tempted to show Horus something he had discovered himself, which could only be described as the primordial water, which he had dubbed Panthalassic Water, but his own element was radioactive, it wouldn't be good to show it here...

But alas, Horus had more questions.

As far as I know, Tiamat is not just a monster that appeared in the world.

Panthalassa poured one of the alcoholic bottles onto a cup before downing it. It burnt and made him cough quite a while, especially since he was used to getting his booze from the thug of his local pub, which mainly gave the Admiral juice instead of alcohol. But as the manliest of men, Panthalassa guised his face ( unsuccessfully so ) and kept on through the cough.

She is *cough* a primor *cough* primordial god! Damn, this booze is strong!

It wasn't. A few more coughs and a very redden Panthalassa was finally ready to speak once more.

While he is a Child of Tiamat, I think that is just an ability that allows him to be tempered and utilize a substance similar to what polluted the Hokubu Ocean. His ability allowed him to mutate some of my flies into roided out beasts that were instrumental in the raid. I am not sure if he himself aligns with Tiamat herself, and I am sure she was defeated back in the days. In fact, the guys that do align with Tiamat do not share Lucifer's abilities, despite being horrible on their own. When we reached the end of the raid, we found ourselves face to face with one of the Voidlords. Phetra had taken over Underworld from the previous goddess, Ereshkigal. We were able to free and revive her and she helped us defeat Phetra.

I get the feeling, though, that that had always been the Voidlord's plan. Many of the events that happened afterwards in the overworld seemed tied to what happened in the underworld. I have seen people survive death-defying illnesses and accidents. When we left the underworld, I think we sealed death from the overworld. I have seen many call it the Domains. Death was the first Domain to shatter, and that was Phetra tied with Phetra's own death. I am ashamed to admit we had help, though. Solomon and Ekidu, the child god.
Horus masked his reaction to the Admirals coughs. He didn't want to upset someone who was providing him with a wealth of information. Instead he rose a cup to his mouth taking a sip of his drink, hiding his smile as he listened. He wasn't sure where this drink can come from but it had a unique taste, standing out from the fined ales of the Lands of Water. Though that was also an acquired taste. He preferred the refined whines that came from tea peninsula. Though with the pirate incursions of late, it wasn't something that was easy to acquire.

He was being overloaded with information, so he had to process it a bit at a time. So Lucifer's powers were similar to the beasts of similar name but he aligned with humanity and worked with them to free a goddess and could even use his powers to enhance others abilities like the Aburame's techniques.

"It seems the world has become more than I could ever have imagined. Though it is a lot to take in. So these Voidlords, I assume they are beings that served Tiamat? Though where is Ereshkigal now? It would be quite the asset to have a goddess sided with us. So how does this tie into the great smith in the east?"

The more answers he gained, the more questions he seemed to have. Though it now felt like he was driven to lend his powers to those that wished to protect the world.

"Who is Solomon? This child Ekidu, where are they now and which god are they a child of? Now that I think on it.... is that THE child that cured the world of the red fever? If so we met... some years back."

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Horus masked his reaction to the Admirals coughs. He didn't want to upset someone who was providing him with a wealth of information. Instead he rose a cup to his mouth taking a sip of his drink, hiding his smile as he listened. He wasn't sure where this drink can come from but it had a unique taste, standing out from the fined ales of the Lands of Water. Though that was also an acquired taste. He preferred the refined whines that came from tea peninsula. Though with the pirate incursions of late, it wasn't something that was easy to acquire.

He was being overloaded with information, so he had to process it a bit at a time. So Lucifer's powers were similar to the beasts of similar name but he aligned with humanity and worked with them to free a goddess and could even use his powers to enhance others abilities like the Aburame's techniques.

"It seems the world has become more than I could ever have imagined. Though it is a lot to take in. So these Voidlords, I assume they are beings that served Tiamat? Though where is Ereshkigal now? It would be quite the asset to have a goddess sided with us. So how does this tie into the great smith in the east?"

The more answers he gained, the more questions he seemed to have. Though it now felt like he was driven to lend his powers to those that wished to protect the world.

"Who is Solomon? This child Ekidu, where are they now and which god are they a child of? Now that I think on it.... is that THE child that cured the world of the red fever? If so we met... some years back."
The world is crazy man! I tell you! I thought I wanted to leave the water islands to see more of the world, but I never expected it to be so insane. Ereshkigal is dead, she died in order to seal Phetra's powers. Marzan was one of the prisoners of Phetra in the Palace of Ganzir. I believe every Champion had his own reasons for entering the raid. We were actually asked that
as one of the trials, but I don't think many of them revealed their true reason. I think Emyia's was to find Marzan, but I can't be sure, we have never spoken about it. Enkidu seemed connected to Emyia as well, so I would 't put it behind me that they were the same kid. If you want to know more about that family tree, it would be best to ask them.

Panthalassa poured a bit more alchohol into a cup, seeing as Horus was completely unphased drinking his. What a manly guy! Panthalassa motioned that he was drinking the cup, but was secretly tossing it away behind his back. The monks shook their heads but decided not to say anything for the moment.

I don't know the deal about Solomon either. It seems he is a public secret in the world. The ancient hermit that knows all the answers. I haven't searched for him yet, but I hear he is relatively easy to find, if your purpose is true. I have seen people whispering his name from time to time, and I hear Merlin is one of his closest associates. Though recently it appears the one known as Isabella Uchiha is the true guide to Solomon.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The world is crazy man! I tell you! I thought I wanted to leave the water islands to see more of the world, but I never expected it to be so insane. Ereshkigal is dead, she died in order to seal Phetra's powers. Marzan was one of the prisoners of Phetra in the Palace of Ganzir. I believe every Champion had his own reasons for entering the raid. We were actually asked that
as one of the trials, but I don't think many of them revealed their true reason. I think Emyia's was to find Marzan, but I can't be sure, we have never spoken about it. Enkidu seemed connected to Emyia as well, so I would 't put it behind me that they were the same kid. If you want to know more about that family tree, it would be best to ask them.

Panthalassa poured a bit more alchohol into a cup, seeing as Horus was completely unphased drinking his. What a manly guy! Panthalassa motioned that he was drinking the cup, but was secretly tossing it away behind his back. The monks shook their heads but decided not to say anything for the moment.

I don't know the deal about Solomon either. It seems he is a public secret in the world. The ancient hermit that knows all the answers. I haven't searched for him yet, but I hear he is relatively easy to find, if your purpose is true. I have seen people whispering his name from time to time, and I hear Merlin is one of his closest associates. Though recently it appears the one known as Isabella Uchiha is the true guide to Solomon.
He watched as the Admiral looked to chug his second drink as Horus took another sip of his, finishing the remnants. As he placed his cup down he heard the dripping of liquid behind the Admiral, first a stream then slow dripping. He caught a glimpse of the monks shaking their heads and he couldn't help but smile slightly. It would seem that his educator wasn't a fan of this drink either, or maybe they were just trying to be polite. He figured he would return the kindness.

"You've been beyond helpful, Admiral, though I think I've had enough to drink for now. Have you managed to explore this sanctuary since your arrival? If not, would you like to join me?"

He shoot as he spoke, intending to lead there conversation away from the alcohol as he noticed the liquid on the floor.

"I've never heard of this Solomon, though I'd be interested in learning more from your companion, Emiya too. Though I'm not sure how to approach the topic, would you be willing to do me the honours?"

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He watched as the Admiral looked to chug his second drink as Horus took another sip of his, finishing the remnants. As he placed his cup down he heard the dripping of liquid behind the Admiral, first a stream then slow dripping. He caught a glimpse of the monks shaking their heads and he couldn't help but smile slightly. It would seem that his educator wasn't a fan of this drink either, or maybe they were just trying to be polite. He figured he would return the kindness.

"You've been beyond helpful, Admiral, though I think I've had enough to drink for now. Have you managed to explore this sanctuary since your arrival? If not, would you like to join me?"

He shoot as he spoke, intending to lead there conversation away from the alcohol as he noticed the liquid on the floor.

"I've never heard of this Solomon, though I'd be interested in learning more from your companion, Emiya too. Though I'm not sure how to approach the topic, would you be willing to do me the honours?"
Panthalassa jumped at the opportunity to stop fake drinking the licor.

Yes! I mean...

He sat down again, and calmed himself into a nonchallant pose.

I am also satisfied, we should be going! I have not explored the Outerlands, it is my first time here as well! You don't have to approach the topic, I think you can just ask... Hey Emyia!

He said, politely nodding to the monks before storming out of the shop. Panthalassa would keep one hand on the door, waiting for Horus and his entourage to come out, even as he kept shouting to Emyia.

Horus is a really cool dude, it turns out! I think he means to ask you some stuff!

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panthalassa jumped at the opportunity to stop fake drinking the licor.

Yes! I mean...

He sat down again, and calmed himself into a nonchallant pose.

I am also satisfied, we should be going! I have not explored the Outerlands, it is my first time here as well! You don't have to approach the topic, I think you can just ask... Hey Emyia!

He said, politely nodding to the monks before storming out of the shop. Panthalassa would keep one hand on the door, waiting for Horus and his entourage to come out, even as he kept shouting to Emyia.

Horus is a really cool dude, it turns out! I think he means to ask you some stuff!
He would follow his guest thanking them for holding the door as his creations followed. He made he way over to Emiya.

"Greetings Emiya, would you be able to help me by filling the gaps in my knowledge? Such as the flames you just made? And anything you know of the gods or Voidlords?

@Imperfect

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]
You must be registered for see medias
The two had finally made it towards the Sanctuary. Upon arrival, Alucard would sense several chakra signatures inside of the structure and around it. He cared for none of them, he had a sole mission to be in this place only to leave it.

We're not going to linger here Lilith, dad's got something he must do so maybe it'd be best you wait outside the premise.

You've been gone for five months, i'm not leaving your side otosan. Besides, i've already been here while you were busy. There's nothing here.

Things have certainly changed since you were here then. Let's proceed.

Before they could make it towards the gates of the main building they would be intercepted by a small group of monks who took a deep stare towards the pair and approached them in haste.

You there, you carry a sanctified tool of destruction. Yes, your others have passed here as well to do the very same thing. It's what you're here for is it not?
Alucard scoffed whilst he unraveled his stake hidden within his dark robes. It was the stake that Marzan himself had crafted for him, made by the three ores of Stalhrim, Heartstone and TT. It was not a tool he had used against anyone yet but in the turmoils unfolding it had to be upgraded for it was a stale piece of craftmanship that was bound to become something more special. Atleast that was the narcissisms in him thinking so and not necessarily any undermining of Marzan's work.

Your reputation don't do you justice. Very well, show me how to get this hellish device properly scalable towards the events that are coming.

Not the peaceful man are we? Good, gods that define life deserves none. For you, you should focus your hatred into the Stake. Meditate on this and you will find that the shards of your soul imbued with the weapon resonate and extend.

The monks left him to it. Lilith tapped her fathers shoulder as he himself sat down on the grass holding the stake in his open palms. It was true, Alucard was not a peaceful man when it came to dealing with those who sought the undoing of the world, a world which included his most precious thing, Lilith. Maybe ever since her creation, Alucards parental love for her would make him more prone to seek destruction of those threatening her.

..Lords of the void, Akatsuki and all the things in-between.. You'll face god-like judgement, may it extend eternally.

He gripped the stake with his hands hard. The piercing end of the Stake tare through his right hands little finger to the point it started to bleed a bit. The blood would soak through his white gloves and stain the Stake. Alucards eyelids were closed but his sheer willpower and Dojutsu would make ambient cyan light pierce through his eyelids. He detached himself from all senses for a while, completely opting out of reality until Lilith once again patted him on his shoulder.

Dad? What's wrong!?

The stake radiated with blood red light, it was now enhanced.

(Kamikorosu: Kakei) – God Slayer: Stake
Type: God-Slaying Artifact
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A piercing tool used as an anchor, a boundary marker for property and in some accounts one of few items capable of permanently silencing certain undead now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. It is particularly large for a tool of it's nature, roughly two feet in length from the spiked tip to the bottom of the hilt. This particular Stake was forged for Alucard; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to his soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.

Caster: Casters are a team's ranged offense, preferring to operate at a distance.
Wisdom of Anu (Passive): Caster Specialists gain an increase of 30 damage to all of their Ninjutsu and Atavistic Flame.
Sacred Arsenal (Passive): Casters' Ninjutsu techniques have a 10% chance to strike a Divine target critically.
Light of the Pantheon (Active): At the cost of a move and a slot in the timeframe the user is able to empower their next three Ninjutsu with an additional 30 damage and the ability to interact with Divinity.

It would seem the monks from earlier had also witnessed the act.

Now you must atone for this, go perform deeds in the lands to fully impregnate your powers into your tool and make yourself useful.
Alucard rose up from the ground and put the Stake back into his black robes. He picked up Lilith from the ground and put her on his back as the monks once again wandered off.

It's time i carried you for a while. Panthalassa is here, we should probably see how they're doing.
He walked with Lilith on his shoulders towards Panthalassa, the only clansmen in the vicinity. As they approached and saw him and some other people, Lilith would be the one to greet him.

Oiii!!
@Panthalassa

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would follow his guest thanking them for holding the door as his creations followed. He made he way over to Emiya.

"Greetings Emiya, would you be able to help me by filling the gaps in my knowledge? Such as the flames you just made? And anything you know of the gods or Voidlords?

@Imperfect
Dabi listened attentively as Panthalassa shared information with Horus, deciding to remain silent and let the Otsutsuki run his mouth. But now it was time to move on, it was getting crowded and he needed to explore these lands. He took a scroll from his bag and tossed it to Horus before leaving.

Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

Leaving Landmark​

• Haha
Reactions: Pervyy

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

The three had finally made it to the Sanctuary where the Monks who had assisted Alucard in upgrading his Stake were still present, as they had been for what seemed an eternity. They were here to seek information about what they had found, the energy it was made out of and equally importantly, the golden mist that had interacted with them. He sought out the one whom he had interacted with before, bringing with him a sample of the blue sand he had collected from Clarity Control. Holding the matter in his right hand, Alucard approached.

Tell me, priests of.. this place. What exactly is this?
He exhibited the matter to the priest and looked at him with a grim expression. The priest seemed overwhelmed with the findings.

You bring great evil here. Why?

Evil is riddling the entire world, are you surprised? Now, answer me, priest. What is this?

Not keen to reveal his knowledge, the priest sighed.

This is Suen. Or, what is also known as the tears of the moon itself. It is, equivalent to that of what you may call Yin. Except it is a divine force.

..A pillar of creation.. Then that golden mist..

Blasphemy!! You are all to leave or i will banish you.

Pft..
They would leave the premises with more questions than they had arrived with. No matter, the Outer Lands would surely provide them.
LLM.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from Here]

Azriel finally arrived at the sanctuary of the monks after days of travel. Before doing anything, he needed to rest. He spoke to one of the residents, asking for food and a bed to regain his strength. He could enquire about his new weapon later.
Post automatically merged:

Azriel had time to rest, recover his strength and even spend time with the monks to gain the answers he sought, what this new blade of his meant in the grand scheme of things. It would seem as though it was not just merely a fine craft from a great smith but the key to unlocking the true nature of his soul. The question was, what did this mean? A weapon to pierce divinity itself, bound to the user's soul, though what did his soul say about him?

He spent the coming days pondering his very being, wondering what it meant to bind his soul to a weapon. It may have seemed meaningless to most, but with his recent near death experience, he couldn't help but find himself hung on his own thoughts. Was this a place to thrive mentally to be or one step closer to being consumed by the demons that haunted his dreams.

He spoke to the lead monk to initiate the ritual of binding through the flames of the soul itself. He knew as it flowed through his very being, his blood, his bones, his resolve. He held his blade in the flames focussed on what him him. His resolution was his very ability, that of steel. The flames sprung to life wrapped around his blade as he felt his soul burn. Though this was not a pain, nor did it leave a mark, instead it reforged the blade with his soul as the catalyst. As the flames died he was left with a blade that embodied his very being:

(Kamikorosu: Katana) – God Slayer: Sword
Type:
God-Slaying Artifact
Chakra: N/A
Description: A curved blade of extreme quality, the Katana is a favoured weapon of the inhabitants of the Iron Peninsula, now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. Being roughly 2.5ft in length from tip to guard, it is a deadly instrument of precision, especially in the hands of a master. This weapon was forged for Azriel; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to his soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defences afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.

Defender: The bulk of a team's defence, acting in tangent with medics to provide maximum protection for their team.

Guardian of Humanity (Passive): Defender Specialists reduce all damage taken by 30 points. This mitigation can be stacked with one other source of damage mitigation.

Sentinel (Passive): Defender specialists share the damage reduction provided by Guardian of Humanity to all allies within short-range of their position.

Entrenched (Active): Defenders can entrench their position, erecting a barrier from their God-Slaying Tool up to 10 meters around their position. The barrier can absorb 220 points worth of damage from all sources that directly pass through the barrier. However, techniques that do not interact with the barrier can still penetrate it.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It had been a while since his arrival but it was time to leave with a clear mind of what he truly wanted in life. His new blade at his waist as he gestured for his two servants to follow him. He made his way over to the one that made his connection with his new weapon possible, he handed over a scroll to Emiya, thanking him for what he'd done.

If you feel there is anything of note, keep this, and keep in touch. I will always be an ally who seek to do what is right.

With that Horus and his two creations gave a bow and thanked him one last time before taking his leave.

LLM

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Chakra: 20
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Delegate Post - Iavid
Iavid started his day with a curious sight; a second sun rising in the west. Such radiance could only be the work of their resident Divinity, no doubt using his divine touch to bring yet more vibrancy to these ruined lands. He had no idea the Divinity was in fact tearing the land he loved so much asunder on a trivial training session. In his blissful ignorance, it was a sight for his sore, old eyes. Iavid had seen the horrors Gods could wreak upon the world, especially the Mother of them all. Her wroth bubbled and boiled over, threatening to scorch the world itself, twisting it beyond recognition. But now? To see one such being, a God in his own right, make such an active effort to restore it, when the Pantheon of Marduk's stance was to leave Humanity's fate in their own hands?

It was this decision to help Humanity that became one of the pivotal moments in Iavid's trajectory as a leader these last two years. Though the Monks of the Human Order were blessed with the power to fight Divinities, the Flames of Atavism, Iavid knew there was a better way; To live in harmony with them. After all, when one disregards such trivial, fleeting things like their external as appearance, they were all Children of the same Gods, simply made for different purposes. Some of those purposes were undoubtedly harder than others. Humans were given their unique souls and the freedom to do what their heart desired, and even given the world itself, while many Arali were created with a specific use, perhaps to be discarded once it was completed. It was not a equitable situation for all to start with, but with time, and no small amount of empathy, they could all live together in this world.

Iavid's eyes turned to the west again, his mind trailing. Many Arali had taken shelter beneath Enkidu's metaphorical wing in the aftermath of the Cataclysm. He offered protection, but only if their intent was peace. No blood could be shed between Man and Arali if they were to find a future together. If the Arali would keep to their end of the bargain, he would protect them. Iavid promised the same, that none of his Monks would lift a hand to the Children of the Gods in anger or rage.

Naturally tensions flared up when refugees and migrants traveled to the East coast of Kamiyasumi, humans whose hearts sought succor and safety only to find some of the same demons that had terrorized them, forcing them to flee their homes in the first place. They built a new life for themselves in the hopeful head-start Humanity had on the Outer Lands, creating the thriving port-town of Dawnport. While not bound by his oath, Iavid nevertheless approached the humans of this now flourishing beacon of life and offered them the same peace he offered the Arali. Peace could only be assured if they all worked together. Though it wasn't entirely unanimous, most of the port's leaders saw the offer for what it was. A genuine attempt at peace. The holdouts were those who would hold grudges against the Gods for the rest of their lives, but as they were in the minority, they were forced to go along with it, bearing a facade of "peace". Then there were those who only saw the coin to be made in such a desirable social contract. The Monks knew this land better than anyone else. Perhaps in time they would share it's secrets, they thought. Iavid saw through those who didn't want for peace immediately, but knew forcing the issue wouldn't help anyone, so he made note of the figures who would one day stand in the way of their peace, and left Dawnport with the loose promise of peace. Naturally there were people, citizens of Dawnport who also held their own grudges, and who made plain their disdain for the "demons of the Cataclysm". Neither Iavid nor even Enkidu could truly excise these lingering feelings on resentment on their own, but they were a thought that weighed on his mind constantly. That if enough people with these dreadful fears banded together, they could ruin everything they hoped to find here, and everything he himself hoped to achieve. Perhaps he was being... Selfish? But he didn't see it as wrong to want to make the world, or even just their small part of it, a better place. A place one could live in peace.

After he finished his meditation and contemplations Iavid took to the streets of Sanctuary. In the years since the barrier was no longer needed, Iavid loved to simply go for walks, see how everyone was doing. It was a simple pleasure that he couldn't have before, and so indulged in it as much as he could now. He would sometimes meet entirely new people, thanks in part to Dawnport allowing for some means of teleportation, allowing instant access to the mainland. The wonders of technology, not that you would find much of it here. In fact the only advancements of Humanity one would find in Sanctuary were those brought in by outsiders. Their presence wasn't banned, but neither was it entirely welcome. The Monks had lasted as long as they had by casting aside such corrupting influences as greed, a lesson one Champion of Humanity learned very intimately in the events that shook the world two years ago. Iavid wondered where those wings of his had taken him now, but his thoughts were interrupted by a somewhat panicked shout for his name. He turned to see Fyarina running in the direction of his home, almost running passed him as she does so. His more cheerful facade drops immediately, and he turns to her with all of the intensity and focus afforded to him by his years in this world.

"Fya? What's wrong?"

"We've got another one..."

Between gasps for breath she points towards the East, and immediately Iavid knew what was happening. He gave the youthful woman a pat on the back and told her to take a moment to compose herself as he began walking towards the East entrance to Sanctuary at a far more brisk pace than his idle wanderings would imply he was capable of.

At the gate he was met with a familiar sight, though one that he could never truly become accustomed to. Flames. Those dazzling, wonderful flames linked to the Human Soul, and cries of fear and uncertainty echoing from within them. At their heart a woman clinging to her child, this time a young man no older than ten. Before the Outer Lands were discovered virtually no one knew about the Human Principal, but now they were known the world over. More and more people were awakening to their potential, especially in the days since the Cataclysm, and in response flocked to Kamiyasumi in an attempt to control and understand the power they could wield. The desire to preserve Humanity, whether it was ones self, a loved one, or humanity as a whole, required a potent event, and the Cataclysm certainly was that and more. Add to that the stresses the world was under in the days since, and throw in a little uncertainty brought about by a change in one's body from growing up, and Iavid wasn't surprised that the child had exploded both figuratively and literally. He looked beyond the flames, watching as the boy's mother clung to him for dear life. Her body was covered in a few burns, though not nearly as much as one would expect from such a violent conflagration. That was a good sign. The flames would never harm any Human one saw as an ally, though the presence of burns at all told a tale of a confused child who had no idea what was happening, and lashing out at those close to him, wildly fluctuating between friend and foe. Fya was right to come straight to him... Without a second thought Iavid walked into the flames, definitively but caringly grabbing the woman and pulling her from the inferno. She was hysterical, begging Iavid to help her son, that he was all she had left after the world fell to shit. He simply smiled, and entered the flames once more.

In that all-consuming ball of flame Iavid saw the boy struggling with himself. Without his mother cradling him he saw the full extent of what he was doing. They looked at one another, and Iavid made a show of checking himself for any burns, to which there were none, giving an obvious chuckle as he drew closer. The boy didn't see him and an enemy, not yet anyway. The Elder Monk took a seat before the young man, and simply breathed in and out. In and out. In. And out. Though he was afraid, the boy saw the intent behind such a simple motion. The Monk was trying to get him to calm down, and knew that if he just started barking orders he might lash out in retaliation. Instead of talking down to him Iavid simply gave him the time and space to come to the conclusion that he needed to calm down, or else he could end up hurting someone, or even himself. Even though he was still afraid, terrified even that his body was letting out such powerful flames, he sat in a similar position to Iavid, and simply began breathing. Ragged, short quick breaths at first. But with Iavid as an anchor, setting the pace, he slowly began to calm down, his breaths becoming longer and less shaky, as the flames too began to die down. Within minutes the boy was expelling embers that petered out quickly upon leaving his form, before even they were quelled entirely. The boy's mother began to rush to him, but Iavid put up a hand, asking for just a moment more. He had to make sure he made his point.

"Well now, doesn't that feel much better?"

The boy didn't respond, simply cradling himself as he gently rocked back and forth, his eyes flickering as though he were on the edge of sleep.

"You might think something is wrong with you, that this is something that needs to be 'fixed'. I promise you, this is something beautiful. You might be afraid now, but please trust me when I say that what you have is a gift from the Gods themselves."

Iavid took a look back at the mother, hiding the burns she had received. The boy notices, then turns away, pretending not to notice his eyes growing heavier with each passing second.

"I know you didn't mean to hurt her. Maybe you are afraid she would abandon you here with us, but you will do it again if you don't understand what these flames are. Please, put your faith in us. If you can just do that one small thing, we can see about getting you home as soon as possible, hm?"

With that the boy's eyes could hold on no longer, his head slumping over as his arms went limp. Iavid instantly got up and leaned the boy back, while Fya approached the mother from behind, preventing her from rushing to her son. Iavid spawned a ball of Atavistic Flame within his hands and placed it down next to the boy. The truth was, he was on the verge of death. The inferno from before wasn't simply spawned from nothing. The boy had spent the better part of the last ten minutes unintentionally expelling a constant stream of flames that were eating away at his spiritual vitality. He was hanging on by a thread, one which Iavid sought to stabilize. Some bystanders who had watched the scene unfold gathered around and began placing their own bonfire-like flames on the ground surrounding the boy, while Fya began dressing the wounds the mother had accumulated. Minutes later he was beginning to stir, and the Monks breathed a collective sigh of relief.

"Your son will be okay, for the moment, but to prevent further outbursts we'll need him to stay here. He needs to learn about the Human Principal."

"B-but I can't just leave him, and I have no money, all my stuff is back in town, and his friends are there, and... And..."

The woman was clearly exhausted. Fyarina placed a hand on the woman's shoulder and gave her a telling smile.

"We wouldn't dare separate you madam, nor would we ask for coin. As for accommodations, they might not be as comfortable as those found in the port town, but Fya here will see to it. If there's anything essential you require just give Fya a list and she'll take care of that as well. And as for friends, I dare say he might have a few admirers already."

Iavid's head tilted towards a small group of young men who saw the display from afar, their eyes still glazed over with excitement at the sheer size of the fireball the new kid could make. The leader of the group, a boy of sixteen or so smiled. The new kid was a fighter, and one he would love to teach. With the crisis averted, Iavid stood up and had some of the fellow Monks help carry the boy to his accommodations along with his mother. It wasn't going to be easy for the two newest arrivals to Sanctuary, but perhaps with a little time they would come to appreciate the way of life the Monks had perfected over millennia. Just another day in their peaceful little slice of paradise...​

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from Here]

Having made the arduous journey across the lands, Sin had rushed to this unknown place in search of answers. Though, along the way, something had gained his attention that he couldn't let out of his mind. Upon reaching the sanctuary, Sin made a single clone to enter and meet with those who lived within to try and understand the current world. Meanwhile he turned back the way he came as he had to seek answers.

The clone walked into the sanctuary looking for someone to talk to. As he walked, he called out "Hello? Is anyone there?". He had no idea the welcome he would get but that was always a risk in new lands.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Clone remains.
Real body LLM

Last edited: