Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"I can hear the judgement in your voice, passing it as if you are some arbiter that stands above all others. Are you so ignorant to think I, or others, hadn't considered that before? Our individual lives span thousands of years, do not denigrate us. We saw the rise of the Pantheon, the Great War, and the Civil War that followed." No anger permeated Iavid's voice as he stood there opposite of Lucifer and defended his people. "You were not alive to see the Pantheon's demise, to watch a god be slain so effortlessly, and have its heart brutally ripped from his body and cast aside. And then left trapped on this island as the world around was engulfed by the very storms that Enlil embodied. Unlike some of our brothers and sisters, the Immortals of Marduk that relinquished their positions, we did not. Basel saw to us and came to our aid and protected us from that storm. He did not do it for love, not one soul is fooled by that on this island. We know what he is: the beast that brought down a god."
"So, Basel killed a god and then you spent the next eternity as glorified action figures. But at least you considered escape, however briefly." Lucifer scoffed at the old man, it was ironic that given a unending lifespan these people chose to live in a state not unlike the souls in irkalla.

"Isn't it about time you stopped hiding? The world outside has changed so much, there are people capable of fighting back now, they might not win and everyone might perish you included, but isn't that better than remaining here paralysed by your own lack of spine?"

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"So, Basel killed a god and then you spent the next eternity as glorified action figures. But at least you considered escape, however briefly." Lucifer scoffed at the old man, it was ironic that given a unending lifespan these people chose to live in a state not unlike the souls in irkalla.

"Isn't it about time you stopped hiding? The world outside has changed so much, there are people capable of fighting back now, they might not win and everyone might perish you included, but isn't that better than remaining here paralysed by your own lack of spine?"
"And do what? Die?" Iavid countered, a skeptical expression scrawled across his face. "Perhaps your values dictate your willingness to throw yourself away but we live in peace here. Even if we wanted to leave the island and see the rest of the world it was impossible for thousands of years." He paused, grunting as he cracked his ancient back. "It's not for you to dictate the value of our lives to us. That makes you as bad as that draconic beast. We're not as gifted as you mainlanders. You inherited Chakra, clearly. An edge in battle, to be sure. But us...we have our humanity. It is both the weakest and greatest weapon against him simultaneously."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"And do what? Die?" Iavid countered, a skeptical expression scrawled across his face. "Perhaps your values dictate your willingness to throw yourself away but we live in peace here. Even if we wanted to leave the island and see the rest of the world it was impossible for thousands of years." He paused, grunting as he cracked his ancient back. "It's not for you to dictate the value of our lives to us. That makes you as bad as that draconic beast. We're not as gifted as you mainlanders. You inherited Chakra, clearly. An edge in battle, to be sure. But us...we have our humanity. It is both the weakest and greatest weapon against him simultaneously."
"If your humanity is such a powerful weapon then why are you trapped here, what value does your rigid pacifism offer you, you've been here for so long do you even understand the damage your 'lord' and his underlings have caused? Your companion talked about a golden age but this world lost its luster eons ago."

Lucifer let out a frustrated sigh.

"If you won't fight for your freedom at least tell me what you know about basel, why would your humanity be a weapon against him?"

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"If your humanity is such a powerful weapon then why are you trapped here, what value does your rigid pacifism offer you, you've been here for so long do you even understand the damage your 'lord' and his underlings have caused? Your companion talked about a golden age but this world lost its luster eons ago."

Lucifer let out a frustrated sigh.

"If you won't fight for your freedom at least tell me what you know about basel, why would your humanity be a weapon against him?"
"No, we don't." Iavid responded calmly, hoping for some elaboration. "It's hard to explain, I don't fully understand how Divinity works myself. We mostly live humble lives here. But...do we want for anything? Our humble human origins..." he speculated, almost talking to himself for a moment.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"No, we don't." Iavid responded calmly, hoping for some elaboration. "It's hard to explain, I don't fully understand how Divinity works myself. We mostly live humble lives here. But...do we want for anything? Our humble human origins..." he speculated, almost talking to himself for a moment.
"He and his allies have devastated the world outside your walls, the domain of death was shattered, who knows where the souls of the dead are now, I saw the void open in front of my eyes in those depths. Then when I returned to the world another ally of Basel inflicted the world with a plague that made death itself impossible, only to later shatter that condition and kill millions in an instant."

Lucifer recounted just some of the horrors the void lords were responsible for, a tinge of sadness intermingled with anger on his tongue.

"Earlier you said that I didn't know what it was like to see a god die, you're wrong. I've seen gods die, I've seen them reborn to, the world is filled with horrors you couldn't fathom. I certainly hope your human origins are not the solution, because I'm no human."

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"He and his allies have devastated the world outside your walls, the domain of death was shattered, who knows where the souls of the dead are now, I saw the void open in front of my eyes in those depths. Then when I returned to the world another ally of Basel inflicted the world with a plague that made death itself impossible, only to later shatter that condition and kill millions in an instant."

Lucifer recounted just some of the horrors the void lords were responsible for, a tinge of sadness intermingled with anger on his tongue.

"Earlier you said that I didn't know what it was like to see a god die, you're wrong. I've seen gods die, I've seen them reborn to, the world is filled with horrors you couldn't fathom. I certainly hope your human origins are not the solution, because I'm no human."
"I recognize your physiology - that of a Child of Tiamat. In spite of the changes made to your body, there is still a human beneath it. Your genetics might be different but you're still very much a human at heart. It was something that could only be changed if Tiamat was here now, commanding you through her Authority over life. But here, now, you're as much of a human as I am," it was a matter-of-fact reply; something that he said calmly, with no malice.

Reactions: Keotsu

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"I recognize your physiology - that of a Child of Tiamat. In spite of the changes made to your body, there is still a human beneath it. Your genetics might be different but you're still very much a human at heart. It was something that could only be changed if Tiamat was here now, commanding you through her Authority over life. But here, now, you're as much of a human as I am," it was a matter-of-fact reply; something that he said calmly, with no malice.
"You know a surprising amount about Tiamat, though I suppose that makes sense given the claims about who and what you are. So if the solution lies in humanity as you think, what could that be, the people of this age have made chakra their weapon. But you haven't, I have made her authority my weapon, at least to a degree.

So what weapons do you and your kind wield?" Lucifer stated, praying that the answer wasn't some more conceptual beliefs, a calm mind wasn't going to run Basel through after all.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You know a surprising amount about Tiamat, though I suppose that makes sense given the claims about who and what you are. So if the solution lies in humanity as you think, what could that be, the people of this age have made chakra their weapon. But you haven't, I have made her authority my weapon, at least to a degree.

So what weapons do you and your kind wield?" Lucifer stated, praying that the answer wasn't some more conceptual beliefs, a calm mind wasn't going to run Basel through after all.
Iavid paced in circles for a moment as he pondered what could be done. "To be honest, I only know scant details about Basel's true capabilities - that of his Ice and Dragonfyres. He inherited them from a different world entirely. But aside from that...I only know he is eerily reminiscent of the goddess Inanna. From your anger I take it you've battled him before? Can you describe his capabilities more? Anything you know?"

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Iavid paced in circles for a moment as he pondered what could be done. "To be honest, I only know scant details about Basel's true capabilities - that of his Ice and Dragonfyres. He inherited them from a different world entirely. But aside from that...I only know he is eerily reminiscent of the goddess Inanna. From your anger I take it you've battled him before? Can you describe his capabilities more? Anything you know?"
"I'd hardly call it a battle, but yes he attacked me before. He seemed to grow in stature and power as he approached me, but it didn't seem like something he was actively doing. It was almost as if my presence alone was somehow making him stronger. His physical strength was far above humans even those using chakra. You say he has powers from another world? I do to, well from another race, is he an alien?"

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I'd hardly call it a battle, but yes he attacked me before. He seemed to grow in stature and power as he approached me, but it didn't seem like something he was actively doing. It was almost as if my presence alone was somehow making him stronger. His physical strength was far above humans even those using chakra. You say he has powers from another world? I do to, well from another race, is he an alien?"
"Grow in stature? Strange..." Iavid was perplexed as they schemed and contemplated the powers and capabilities of their captor. "He's never done that around the villagers her-" Iavid stopped speaking, interrupting himself. "He's coming." He spoke, his voice grave and laden with concern. "Dragons are beings of greed and he has subsumed Inanna's Authority...I believe the only way to defeat him is to surrender all desire, all greed. We have to act quickly, however. The ritual to do so will take time, do you think you can hold him back? Do you have any allies on the island?"

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Grow in stature? Strange..." Iavid was perplexed as they schemed and contemplated the powers and capabilities of their captor. "He's never done that around the villagers her-" Iavid stopped speaking, interrupting himself. "He's coming." He spoke, his voice grave and laden with concern. "Dragons are beings of greed and he has subsumed Inanna's Authority...I believe the only way to defeat him is to surrender all desire, all greed. We have to act quickly, however. The ritual to do so will take time, do you think you can hold him back? Do you have any allies on the island?"
"Allies? None that could stand against him probably and I doubt I have time to go round them up. I carry a shred of Tiamats authority though so I can subjugate the local wildlife or humans but they won't hold him for long." Lucifer stated with concern, he had hoped to have more time.

"This tool he gave me, can you do anything with it? I believe he modified it in some way, its special but I don't know how." Lucifer said to the old man, handing his BST to him, before summoning his akatsuki gauntlets to his hands and preparing himself. Firing the sea of life in small blasts towards a moth that hung in the air around a nearby flame, turning it in to a monstrous creature, that stood like a man but had the wings and face of a moth.

(Requesting the grandmaster endow my BST spear with the caster Specialty)

(Seimei no Umi: Atarashī Inochi no Tanjō) – Sea of Life: Birth of New Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 100
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is born from the Sea of Life’s powerful ability to reshape life and is used against generic life forms, not other ninja, in the surrounding area. The user will release a small amount of Sea material from their body, sending it into the ground or into the air in order to strike another lifeform. Once struck the afflicted living being will be subjected to the Amino-Geis and to the user’s discretion in reshaping. In essence this technique allows the user to reshape life at a genetic level on anything within the battlefield, barring other ninja. The new life can take on any shape that the user desires, as long as it is no more than thrice the user’s size. It will move at the speed of a Jounin shinobi, have 100 health, 1,000 chakra, and be capable of using techniques from the Sea of Life technique list. The technique can be used against many basic lifeforms, such as bugs, worms, fish, and even an enemy’s summons though summonings will not be altered in terms of health, speed or chakra. In essence, as long as it is living and not another biography or Yin-Yang Creation, then this technique can warp the lifeform to the user’s will. The abundance of life in the earth, sea, and air make it particularly difficult to prevent the user from using this technique, although it is possible within reason. This technique can be used twice per battle, and after use the user is unable to use techniques from the Sea of Life for two turns.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Allies? None that could stand against him probably and I doubt I have time to go round them up. I carry a shred of Tiamats authority though so I can subjugate the local wildlife or humans but they won't hold him for long." Lucifer stated with concern, he had hoped to have more time.

"This tool he gave me, can you do anything with it? I believe he modified it in some way, its special but I don't know how." Lucifer said to the old man, handing his BST to him, before summoning his akatsuki gauntlets to his hands and preparing himself. Firing the sea of life in small blasts towards a moth that hung in the air around a nearby flame, turning it in to a monstrous creature, that stood like a man but had the wings and face of a moth.

(Requesting the grandmaster endow my BST spear with the caster Specialty)

(Seimei no Umi: Atarashī Inochi no Tanjō) – Sea of Life: Birth of New Life
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 100
Description: This technique is born from the Sea of Life’s powerful ability to reshape life and is used against generic life forms, not other ninja, in the surrounding area. The user will release a small amount of Sea material from their body, sending it into the ground or into the air in order to strike another lifeform. Once struck the afflicted living being will be subjected to the Amino-Geis and to the user’s discretion in reshaping. In essence this technique allows the user to reshape life at a genetic level on anything within the battlefield, barring other ninja. The new life can take on any shape that the user desires, as long as it is no more than thrice the user’s size. It will move at the speed of a Jounin shinobi, have 100 health, 1,000 chakra, and be capable of using techniques from the Sea of Life technique list. The technique can be used against many basic lifeforms, such as bugs, worms, fish, and even an enemy’s summons though summonings will not be altered in terms of health, speed or chakra. In essence, as long as it is living and not another biography or Yin-Yang Creation, then this technique can warp the lifeform to the user’s will. The abundance of life in the earth, sea, and air make it particularly difficult to prevent the user from using this technique, although it is possible within reason. This technique can be used twice per battle, and after use the user is unable to use techniques from the Sea of Life for two turns.
"Are you to determined to go through with this?" Iavid asked again, feeling out Lucifer's conviction one last time. "Our freedom might come at the price of your life. But just as likely, should you fail, we will all die." He repeated his dire concerns one last time; no doubt the ensuing battle, should Lucifer prove strong enough, destroy much of Sanctuary and the barrier with it. He paused, waiting to answer Lucifer's lingering question pending his resolve.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Are you to determined to go through with this?" Iavid asked again, feeling out Lucifer's conviction one last time. "Our freedom might come at the price of your life. But just as likely, should you fail, we will all die." He repeated his dire concerns one last time; no doubt the ensuing battle, should Lucifer prove strong enough, destroy much of Sanctuary and the barrier with it. He paused, waiting to answer Lucifer's lingering question pending his resolve.
"You know, even though I've only been in this world a short while it sometimes feels like I've lived a thousand lives. I see them sometimes, flashes of those who felt her embrace before me. We are never really gone, as long as we make our mark upon the world those left behind remember us." Lucifer stated calmly, though he felt his heart beating fast, his throat dry.

"Basel has taken that meaning away from you, I dare say he seeks to take it away from everyone eventually. We must stop him, we might all die but its better to die for something, than to live for nothing, right old man?" Lucifer stated resolutely, though his goal for humanity would differ from other champions and other members of the Akatsuki, it involved them continuing to exist.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You know, even though I've only been in this world a short while it sometimes feels like I've lived a thousand lives. I see them sometimes, flashes of those who felt her embrace before me. We are never really gone, as long as we make our mark upon the world those left behind remember us." Lucifer stated calmly, though he felt his heart beating fast, his throat dry.

"Basel has taken that meaning away from you, I dare say he seeks to take it away from everyone eventually. We must stop him, we might all die but its better to die for something, than to live for nothing, right old man?" Lucifer stated resolutely, though his goal for humanity would differ from other champions and other members of the Akatsuki, it involved them continuing to exist.
Iavid smiled, the first time in quite some time. Lucifer's resolution was refreshing, a breeze of fresh air on an island that had grown stagnant over the thousands of years it remained isolated from the rest of the world. It was time for Iavid to join the frey and stand on behalf of humanity. "The only way you can stand before him is by undoing his Authority. But to do that you will have to surrender all of your greed and desire, the very essence of what it means to be a human today. To revert back to the basic origin of humanity itself...an atavism. I will perform the ritual but such a thing will take some time. This can still work in spite of your body being transformed by Tiamat's Authority." The ground shook as a tremor shot through it, almost as if it was reacting to Basel's imminent arrival. "You'll have to hold him back with whatever means and allies you can find. As for this weapon..." His voice trailed off as he held the twisted spear, a relic that could have only been built by Marzan originally. "Someday you'll have to tell me the story of how you came to have such a weapon, but yes I can augment it."

Atavistic Flame welled up in the fist that Iavid held the spear with, pooling it before the heat spread through the staff of the spear. It began to glow red hot, though maintaining its shape all the same. "This ritual will strip you of everything that separates you from us; our humble lives are what circumvents Basel's own Authority. Perhaps this is why he kept us as his treasures, keepsakes from an ancient age that hold the key. Desire is so innately human that it synergizes perfectly with his own intrinsic qualities as Dragonkin, beings of greed. But you must hold him off for as long as you can." Iavid handed the spear back to Lucifer, now imbued with the power of the Caster specialization.

In the distance, at the edge of Sanctuary, a crash could be heard as the ground shook again. Basel had arrived.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Iavid smiled, the first time in quite some time. Lucifer's resolution was refreshing, a breeze of fresh air on an island that had grown stagnant over the thousands of years it remained isolated from the rest of the world. It was time for Iavid to join the frey and stand on behalf of humanity. "The only way you can stand before him is by undoing his Authority. But to do that you will have to surrender all of your greed and desire, the very essence of what it means to be a human today. To revert back to the basic origin of humanity itself...an atavism. I will perform the ritual but such a thing will take some time. This can still work in spite of your body being transformed by Tiamat's Authority." The ground shook as a tremor shot through it, almost as if it was reacting to Basel's imminent arrival. "You'll have to hold him back with whatever means and allies you can find. As for this weapon..." His voice trailed off as he held the twisted spear, a relic that could have only been built by Marzan originally. "Someday you'll have to tell me the story of how you came to have such a weapon, but yes I can augment it."

Atavistic Flame welled up in the fist that Iavid held the spear with, pooling it before the heat spread through the staff of the spear. It began to glow red hot, though maintaining its shape all the same. "This ritual will strip you of everything that separates you from us; our humble lives are what circumvents Basel's own Authority. Perhaps this is why he kept us as his treasures, keepsakes from an ancient age that hold the key. Desire is so innately human that it synergizes perfectly with his own intrinsic qualities as Dragonkin, beings of greed. But you must hold him off for as long as you can." Iavid handed the spear back to Lucifer, now imbued with the power of the Caster specialization.

In the distance, at the edge of Sanctuary, a crash could be heard as the ground shook again. Basel had arrived.
"Afraid allies are few and far between for a child of Tiamat, the allegiances I have probably don't help me there much either. But I guess I can try at the very least." Lucifer stated, drawing his book of enoch out from his waist he opened the small computer and sent a message to the noticeboards across the land, it stated the following.

"People of the world, the void lord Basel is attacking the outer lands, striking at the location of the monks of Sanctuary he aims to wreak havoc, all those who would stand to save their world, unite and stop him while you still can."

Enokuga | Book Of Enoch

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Description: The Book Of Enoch is a tablet computer carried by Lucifer disguised as an old book, this tablet maintains a connection to the ninja world marketplaces and noticeboards regardless of the users location in the world. This allows the user to keep up to date on the goings on in the world, and to observe any bounties placed. Additionally the tablet can be used to store any information that the user chooses to record, information regarding landmarks, people, anything essentially can be recorded here for future use.
Notes:
-Must be placed within the users biography.
-May only have one per bio.

"Work fast old timer, I doubt I'm gonna be able to slow him down for long." Lucifer stated, black markings wrapping around his body as he tapped in to the level one karma enhancing his physical parameters, he and his creation would walk in the direction of the loud crash that signalled the arrival of Basel, stepping outside of the sanctuary. Taking his spear in gauntleted hands, he was prepared.

( Akai Kāma ) - Red Karma
Type: Mode
Chakra: 80 for level 1, 100 for level 2.
Damage: ( Varies depending on Level )
Description: Kāma, a seal that normally serves as a compressed backup of an Ōtsutsuki that they can embed in the body of a chosen recipient to transform into should they sustain fatal injuries, is capable of being placed on entities that are not considered proper vessels. Such individuals are unable to serve as a receptacle for the Ōtsutsuki's soul and thus cannot be used for the process of reincarnation, but retain its other traits, gaining tremendous power and abilities. When activated, this Red Kāma significantly enhances the user's physical abilities and power as well as allows the usage of Kāma Rift as well as Nesaku. They can also make use of Kāma to absorb enemy's attacks like ninjutsu and large-scale explosions. Unlike the normal seal, this variant only has 2 levels, differentiated between the power gain and the manifestion of a horn that grows across their head similar to a headband but spiked in the middle, extending over the top of the head towards the spine.
  • Level 1: The lowest level, this version simply creates black markings across the user's body, and increases all of their Ninjutsu and Taijutsu by +20. This level also allows the user to cause explosions of built up chakra and allows the user the ability to absorb Ninjutsu containing up to 40 chakra regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ). The user gains a doubled speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 20 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 10 damage per turn.
  • Level 2: This level, containing the same markings as before but with them now stretching up the arm and allowing the user to grow a small horn, likewise allows the user to increase their physical attacks and Ninjutsu by +30. Their Kāma now allows the user the ability to absorb any Ninjutsu of 50 chakra and below regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ) and the use of Kāma Rift. The user gains a 3x speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 30 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 15 damage per turn.
Note: Kāma cannot absorb non-chakra based physical matter, such as non chakra based viruses or natural existing water from a river being manipulated, thus becoming a vulnerability towards such attacks and weapons.
Note: Only Custom Characters with Red Kāma can use this.
Note: Can only be activated a max of 3 times. Level 1 lasts up to 5 turns while Level 2 can only be used a max of 4 turns. Collectively, this technique can only last a max of 7 turns each use before timing out.
Note: After absorption, the user is only able to use 2 jutsu the next turn

(Kamijūkorosu: Mori) – Beast & God Slayer: Lance
Type: God-Slaying Artifact
Range: N/A
Description: An aberrant, misshapen piercing weapon forged anew by the Voidlord Basel. Once a refined construct of simple tastes, the polearm is now an onyx-like mass of rough, broken edges, and two points jutting back towards the hilt, like the head of an arrow. The weapon's malignant appearance seems to be intentionally designed to rip and tear at it's target both on the way in, and especially on the way out. This weapon was forged for Lucifer, and is intrinsically tied to their soul. Because it was once a product of certain Atavistic techniques, it possesses anti-Divinity properties, and is able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. Additionally, thanks to Basel's influence, and a series of runes found along the polearm's shaft, it also carries additional properties, designed to allow the Akatsuki to hunt even the most powerful of Tailed Beasts. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.
Caster: Casters are a team's ranged offense, preferring to operate at a distance.
Wisdom of Anu (Passive): Caster Specialists gain an increase of 30 damage to all of their Ninjutsu and Atavistic Flame.
Sacred Arsenal (Passive): Casters' Ninjutsu techniques have a 10% chance to strike a Divine target critically.
Light of the Pantheon (Active): At the cost of a move and a slot in the timeframe the user is able to empower their next three Ninjutsu with an additional 30 damage and the ability to interact with Divinity.

(Kamiumi) – Birth of the Gods
Type: Relic Weapon
Description: The gauntlets Kamiumi were forged in the same flames as Kuniumi, its elder brother Relic Weapon. The gauntlets are forged from a substance created from a combination of the bones of Tiamat as well as the Fallen Star meteorite. This combination makes it, along with Kuniumi, the only Relic Weapons that independently manifest as Twin Pillars of Creation – a combination of Chakra and Primordial Life. In its default state the gauntlets of Kamiumi are primarily pale ivory plating, forming two bone-like pairs of thick gloves that tightly grip the user’s hands. Throughout them the Fallen Star is intermixed as specks of black and grey dust forged into the bone itself. The gauntlets are bound to the White Seal, and can be summoned to the user or sealed away passively at their discretion; as a weapon of the White Seal, it signifies the user’s position as the Lieutenant of the Akatsuki and denotes them as the second in command of the organization. The inside of the left gauntlet is marked with a single inscription; “The Void shaped the Mother, its Manifestation, who with Her hands shaped the Gods.”

Intrinsic Traits:

Divine Strength (I-III):
The gauntlets enhance the user’s physical strength, increasing Taijutsu performed with their fists by 10/15/20 damage. Potency of the enhancement is increased based on the same factor of the half the user’s highest current speed boost.
Progeny (I-III): The user’s bond with any of their familiars, elemental or not, is empowered to be unbreakable by any Basic Fuuinjutsu. Tier II of this enhancement includes Advanced Fuuinjutsu, while Tier III includes Yin-Yang Release.
True Creator (I-III): Empowers the user’s familiars, increasing the damage of all their techniques by 10/15/20 passively. Elemental familiars become able to shave 10 damage from any physical-based technique that strikes them.

Manifestation of the Gods (I-II): Kamiumi is the physical manifestation of the Gods ability to shape reality, and Tiamat’s will to shape life. Within the gauntlets is a Manifestation, a simplified Divine Familiar that can be summoned by the user at the cost of a move as their personal familiar. The Manifestation of the Gods is perfectly sentient, having its own emotions, memories, and feelings. When killed, or returned to the Gauntlets, the Manifestation does not lose these memories; it is a single continuous being that cannot be killed, only returned to its vessel. It is bound to the gauntlets themselves, though its loyalties can be swayed depending on the user’s strength in Progeny. The Manifestation, when summoned, appears as a 3-meter tall suit of silver and white armor; within the armor is a wispy ethereal energy, which constitutes the spirit itself. The Manifestation moves at a base speed of 12, with 130 health points and 1,000 chakra. Tier II empowers the Manifestation to have a base speed of 16, with 160 health and 1,500 chakra. The Manifestation remains on the battlefield indefinitely when released, or until killed. When killed it cannot be resummoned for 10 turns. The Manifestation can be healed through Yang or Medical Ninjutsu techniques. The Manifestation is capable of using any Taijutsu that the user knows.

Ancient Custodian
The eternal guardian stands at the ready, prepared to sacrifice itself for its Master. Ancient Custodian causes Kamiumi to glow gold and white, radiating wisps of energy just like the ethereal energy within the Manifestation.

Guardian Bond (B-Rank, passive): The user’s bond with their Manifestation is further strengthened, designating it as their Custodian and Guardian. In this sense, the Manifestation is wielded as the user’s shield. Augments the Manifestation’s health pool by an additional 70 points. Incoming damage is reduced by 20.
Health Siphon (A-Rank, active): The user draws upon the Guardian Bond, performing a transfer of health between the user from their Manifestation. Up to 100 health points can be transferred in a single usage, which costs the user twice the amount in chakra as the health transferred. Health drawn from the Manifestation cannot be healed. It is restored when the Manifestation is killed and resummoned after 10 turns.
Essence Shift (S-Rank, active): A technique activated by the user, shifting essence between them and their Manifestation. Increases the Manifestation’s Taijutsu damage by 30% of the health missing between both it and the user, as well as increases its speed by 4.0x.
Shared Pain (S-Rank, passive): Whenever the Manifestation or the User takes damage there is a 25% chance that Shared Pain will activate, splitting the damage evenly between the two and reducing it by 20%. This is to be rolled in the Official Rolls channel of the Animebase Discord.
Bulwark of the Unbreakable (F-Rank, passive): While the Manifestation is active and on the battlefield the user is endowed with a shield of wispy ethereal energy surrounding their body in a small sphere; the shield shaves 20 damage from all incoming physical damage. Any spiritual technique that immobilizes the user will fail to hinder them, instead having its status effects transferred to the Manifestation. The user can still suffer damage from these types of spiritual techniques.

Harbinger of Will
A weapon, a tool, and an unstoppable force. Built to impose the Master’s will. The gauntlets of Kamiumi glow black and red, while the silver and white suit of armor of the Manifestation changes to a similar coloration.

Tool of Destruction (B-Rank, passive): The user’s bond with their Manifestation is further strengthened, designating their it as their weapon. Along with Taijutsu, the Manifestation becomes able to use any form of Bukijutsu the user knows, as well as three of the user’s Elemental Affinities.
Energy Siphon (A-Rank, active): Draws upon the user’s Weaponized Bond, transferring up to 200 chakra from the user into their Manifestation. When used it empowers the Manifestation’s next offensive technique by 20 damage. The Energy Siphon also applies a chakra surge.
Empowerment ((S-Rank, passive): Whenever the user activates a damage boosting skill or an infusion there is a 10% chance that the damage enhancement value will replicate onto their Manifestation, lasting for three turns regardless of the original technique used and applying to all of the Manifestation’s abilities. This is to be rolled in the Official Rolls channel of the AnimeBase Discord.
Wrath of Heaven (S-Rank, active): A technique activated when the user nullifies three of their own boosting skills, not infusions, consecutively; more specifically, when the user applies a mode or damage boosting skill, they can opt to have it nullified by Kamiumi, causing it to count as a usage and applying its restrictions. When this occurs three times in a row Wrath of Heaven is activated. For four turns the user’s Manifestation will gain an enhanced 40 damage, cause all of their attacks to become neutral to all elemental natures, and increases its speed by 5.0x. Once Wrath of Heaven has deactivated it will revert the Manifestation to its natural state, and boosts cannot be nullified for three turns. Empowerment allows the user’s boost to remain active, counting as a Nullified activation.
Sharpened Spear of Enlil (F-Rank, passive): A powerful ability derived from Enlil’s bond with his siblings. Whenever the user activates a damage boosting skill or infusion, they can partition the boost within 50 to 75% of its base value. In other words, the user can take a boost and divide the damage within that ratio between them and their Manifestation. If they activate a 20 damage boost and split it by 75%, 5 damage will go to the Manifestation and 15 damage to the user. If this boost also activates Empowerment, the replicated Empowerment will stack with the partitioned damage on the familiar.

Ancient Healer
Form, Purpose, Reform, Repurpose. Ancient Healer causes the user’s Manifestation to lose its heavy metallic armor, instead equipping white flowing robes.

Ancient Healer (B-Rank, passive): The user’s bond with their Manifestation is further strengthened, designating it as their support unit. The familiar’s health pool is reduced by 30%, while their chakra pool is increased by 50%. The familiar takes 20 increased damage from all sources. The Manifestation becomes able to use all Medical Ninjutsu the user knows without the need for hand seals. The Manifestation can use its Medical Ninjutsu to heal itself, but it cannot eat or use pills.
Draw Essence (A-Rank, active): The user draws upon their Manifestation’s essence, using its health pool and chakra as a resource. The user is able to draw up to 50 health and 200 chakra in a single application from their Manifestation. Cannot be used within three turns after activation.
Triggered Rejuvenation (S-Rank, passive): When the user suffers damage they have a 25% chance to activate Triggered Rejuvenation, healing the user for 30 health per turn for four turns. Can only be activated once every 3 turns. Can be activated even when the Manifestation is not on the battlefield, but it cannot be used when the Manifestation is on its 10 turn cooldown.
Supportive Casting (S-Rank, active): The user draws upon their bond with their Manifestation, allowing it to support their capability to perform advanced Ninjutsu. Once every four turns the user is able to perform a single Medical Ninjutsu simultaneously as another technique. The potency of the used Medical technique is enhanced by 20 points of healing or damage. Can only be used when the Manifestation is on the battlefield.
Divine Regeneration (F-Rank, passive): When the Manifestation or the user suffers fatal damage, instead of immediately retreating into Kamiumi, it will heal for 20% of its maximum health instantly. The user or the Manifestation will then gain a passive enhancement that reduces all incoming damage by 50 for two turns thereafter. If this activates with Triggered Rejuvenation its effects will be increased by 50%, and last for an additional turn.

Current Unlocked Abilities:
Divine Strength Tier I
True Creator Tier II
Progeny I Tier I

Last edited:
  • Wow
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I can smell your treachery, I can feel your hope. Let me devour it!" Basel roared as he crashed downward in the outskirts of Sanctuary, sending many of its villagers fleeing in the opposite direction. All was as Imeroth foretold; just like Phetra and Nefarian, the Dragonkin's destined moment had come. But even Imeroth did not know what waited beyond the Veil they were chipping away at, breaking down one cosmic force at a time. "LUCIFER! COME SHOW YOURSELF!" He roared again, faux-fury seeped into his voice indiscernible from actual rage.

Iavid turned to Lucifer once more, stone cold resolution expressed on his countenance. "Looks like the battle is here. It is of paramount importance you keep him away from this Temple. But keep the villagers alive. They are the last vestiges of an ancient origin and, just like humans on the mainland, are innocent in this cosmic conflict." Iavid turned away and sat down again, clapping his hands together to prepare the lengthy ritual.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"I can smell your treachery, I can feel your hope. Let me devour it!" Basel roared as he crashed downward in the outskirts of Sanctuary, sending many of its villagers fleeing in the opposite direction. All was as Imeroth foretold; just like Phetra and Nefarian, the Dragonkin's destined moment had come. But even Imeroth did not know what waited beyond the Veil they were chipping away at, breaking down one cosmic force at a time. "LUCIFER! COME SHOW YOURSELF!" He roared again, faux-fury seeped into his voice indiscernible from actual rage.

Iavid turned to Lucifer once more, stone cold resolution expressed on his countenance. "Looks like the battle is here. It is of paramount importance you keep him away from this Temple. But keep the villagers alive. They are the last vestiges of an ancient origin and, just like humans on the mainland, are innocent in this cosmic conflict." Iavid turned away and sat down again, clapping his hands together to prepare the lengthy ritual.
"Well well, your ears must have been burning, we were just talking about you lord Basel." Lucifer said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he referred to the scale covered man as lord. He stared across the terrain at him, he just needed to buy time for now and hope the old man's plan worked.

"You know, they think greed and desire empower you, if that's true then I wonder what happens if my servant here comes for you? He desires nothing but to serve me after all. Could he run you through perhaps? Wouldn't that be ironic, that you die at the hands of a slave but not a slave to greed." Lucifer chuckled as he gestured his moth creation to walk towards Basel simply to see what happened.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I didn't believe the prophecies at first. I only believed what my eyes could perceive and what I could wring the life from with my own hands," Basel snarled, his eyes glowed with golden determination, resolve that showed only ravenous desire and the need for battle. "When He came to me in the darkness He told me that I, a hybrid from another world, was the vehicle of His coming. That I would be the final barrier to shatter. I told him it was utter nonsense. The cosmos are random! Entropy will consume all," Basel outstretched both his hands, with the flame of Dragonfyre burning brightly in his left before transitioning to the cooler and chaotic Entropic Icefyre. "But His whispers....they were true. Here you stand, a being born of Her love....two years to the day." Basel began reciting a cryptic prophecy:

Nine keys to open the seal. Nine torches to guide His path. For She still lives, and He must find her. The Twin Pillars of Existence. For one is of Life, and the other is of Chakra. Two years beyond, two years lost. Four Truths pierced, of Death, of Souls, of Condition, and of Desire. From the Depths He rises to sit upon his Primordial Throne.

Basel laughed maniacally. "Come at me with all your might, Lucifer, son of Tiamat, misbegotten of humanity." The ground shook as Basel unleashed the full force of his might, a radiant pillar of golden light erupting from his body as he released his presence. Of the Four Voidlords he was undoubtedly the strongest. And after nearly four years the one who knew even more than his supposed master, Imeroth, had finally arrived center stage. "Your coming was foretold. And soon, after thousands of years, the long circle is nearly complete."

(Hason Seishin no Yokubō) - Corrupted Essence of Desire
Range: Short - Long
Description: The Essence of Desire is the corrupted Authority of Inanna, also known as Ishtar and the Queen of Heaven, wielded by Basel, a dragonkin Voidlord. Inanna is the goddess of beauty, ***, war, and power, all qualities of ‘desire.’ But in the hands of Basel this Authority, through corruption, gains a new dimension: greed. Authority over Greed correlates Basel’s strength to those around him, gaining power for the greed and desire that has strengthened humanity in their quest for material needs and powerful abilities. Thus, for each non-basic field that a single enemy possesses Basel will gain an additional 5 damage, 3 base speed levels, 5 damage resistance to spiritual and physical sources, and 5 Health Point regeneration per turn. This also changes Basel’s physical stature, with the damage boost increasing the power of his freeform attacks as well. The Authority has been intentionally corrupted by Basel, discarding the dimension that grants him innate Divinity and instead focuses on augmenting his fighting capabilities. Champions of Humanity must find some other way to discard their own powers or else face certain destruction in the wake of the brutal Basel. What constitutes ‘discarding’ is not simply sealing away a skill.

Corrupted Essence of Desire (x7):
  • +35 Damage
  • +21 base speed
  • +35 Damage Mitigation
  • +35 Health Point regeneration per turn

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"I didn't believe the prophecies at first. I only believed what my eyes could perceive and what I could wring the life from with my own hands," Basel snarled, his eyes glowed with golden determination, resolve that showed only ravenous desire and the need for battle. "When He came to me in the darkness He told me that I, a hybrid from another world, was the vehicle of His coming. That I would be the final barrier to shatter. I told him it was utter nonsense. The cosmos are random! Entropy will consume all," Basel outstretched both his hands, with the flame of Dragonfyre burning brightly in his left before transitioning to the cooler and chaotic Entropic Icefyre. "But His whispers....they were true. Here you stand, a being born of Her love....two years to the day." Basel began reciting a cryptic prophecy:

Nine keys to open the seal. Nine torches to guide His path. For She still lives, and He must find her. The Twin Pillars of Existence. For one is of Life, and the other is of Chakra. Two years beyond, two years lost. Four Truths pierced, of Death, of Souls, of Condition, and of Desire. From the Depths He rises to sit upon his Primordial Throne.

Basel laughed maniacally. "Come at me with all your might, Lucifer, son of Tiamat, misbegotten of humanity." The ground shook as Basel unleashed the full force of his might, a radiant pillar of golden light erupting from his body as he released his presence. Of the Four Voidlords he was undoubtedly the strongest. And after nearly four years the one who knew even more than his supposed master, Imeroth, had finally arrived center stage. "Your coming was foretold. And soon, after thousands of years, the long circle is nearly complete."

(Hason Seishin no Yokubō) - Corrupted Essence of Desire
Range: Short - Long
Description: The Essence of Desire is the corrupted Authority of Inanna, also known as Ishtar and the Queen of Heaven, wielded by Basel, a dragonkin Voidlord. Inanna is the goddess of beauty, ***, war, and power, all qualities of ‘desire.’ But in the hands of Basel this Authority, through corruption, gains a new dimension: greed. Authority over Greed correlates Basel’s strength to those around him, gaining power for the greed and desire that has strengthened humanity in their quest for material needs and powerful abilities. Thus, for each non-basic field that a single enemy possesses Basel will gain an additional 5 damage, 3 base speed levels, 5 damage resistance to spiritual and physical sources, and 5 Health Point regeneration per turn. This also changes Basel’s physical stature, with the damage boost increasing the power of his freeform attacks as well. The Authority has been intentionally corrupted by Basel, discarding the dimension that grants him innate Divinity and instead focuses on augmenting his fighting capabilities. Champions of Humanity must find some other way to discard their own powers or else face certain destruction in the wake of the brutal Basel. What constitutes ‘discarding’ is not simply sealing away a skill.

Corrupted Essence of Desire (x7):

• +35 Damage
  • +21 base speed
  • +35 Damage Mitigation
  • +35 Health Point regeneration per turn

"How strange, the prophecy foretold my coming but not your going? Maybe your prophet was worried you wouldn't follow his plans if he told you this was your grave."

Lucifers black markings swirled, covering his entire body as a small horn sprouted between the two already atop his head, appearing almost like a crown now, he had heard more than enough prophecies lately. Energy thrummed between the child of Tiamat's finger tips but he knew that it was nothing in the face of the divine. Placing his faith in the old man and the weapon given to him by the very enemy that stood before him Lucifer would activate the caster spec active ability, enhancing the next handful of ninjutsu techniques he performed.

( Akai Kāma ) - Red Karma
Type: Mode
Chakra: 80 for level 1, 100 for level 2.
Damage: ( Varies depending on Level )
Description: Kāma, a seal that normally serves as a compressed backup of an Ōtsutsuki that they can embed in the body of a chosen recipient to transform into should they sustain fatal injuries, is capable of being placed on entities that are not considered proper vessels. Such individuals are unable to serve as a receptacle for the Ōtsutsuki's soul and thus cannot be used for the process of reincarnation, but retain its other traits, gaining tremendous power and abilities. When activated, this Red Kāma significantly enhances the user's physical abilities and power as well as allows the usage of Kāma Rift as well as Nesaku. They can also make use of Kāma to absorb enemy's attacks like ninjutsu and large-scale explosions. Unlike the normal seal, this variant only has 2 levels, differentiated between the power gain and the manifestion of a horn that grows across their head similar to a headband but spiked in the middle, extending over the top of the head towards the spine.
  • Level 1: The lowest level, this version simply creates black markings across the user's body, and increases all of their Ninjutsu and Taijutsu by +20. This level also allows the user to cause explosions of built up chakra and allows the user the ability to absorb Ninjutsu containing up to 40 chakra regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ). The user gains a doubled speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 20 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 10 damage per turn.
  • Level 2: This level, containing the same markings as before but with them now stretching up the arm and allowing the user to grow a small horn, likewise allows the user to increase their physical attacks and Ninjutsu by +30. Their Kāma now allows the user the ability to absorb any Ninjutsu of 50 chakra and below regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ) and the use of Kāma Rift. The user gains a 3x speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 30 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 15 damage per turn.
Note: Kāma cannot absorb non-chakra based physical matter, such as non chakra based viruses or natural existing water from a river being manipulated, thus becoming a vulnerability towards such attacks and weapons.
Note: Only Custom Characters with Red Kāma can use this.
Note: Can only be activated a max of 3 times. Level 1 lasts up to 5 turns while Level 2 can only be used a max of 4 turns. Collectively, this technique can only last a max of 7 turns each use before timing out.
Note: After absorption, the user is only able to use 2 jutsu the next turn

Light of the Pantheon (Active):
At the cost of a move and a slot in the timeframe the user is able to empower their next three Ninjutsu with an additional 30 damage and the ability to interact with Divinity.

With a wave of his hand Lucifer unleashed a gargantuan torrent of the sea of life from his body that would span the full length and width of the battleground before them, covering everything in the corrupting influence of the Amino-Geis, he did however heed the monks warning to be careful of the others and covered only the area in which he and Basel stood. Enhanced with the power of the light of the pantheon and red karma the sea of life was abnormally powerful tearing the earth apart as it travelled and threatening to crush Basel beneath it's mass.

(Seimei no Umi) – The Sea of Life
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 – 60
Damage: 80 – 100 +30 (Red Karma) +30 (Light of the pantheon) = 160
Description: The Sea of Life is the principle and signature skill of all Children of Tiamat; like Tiamat, it is a manifestation of their will and an extension of their own bodies. In essence, the Sea of Life emulates the concept of all life being born from the sea. Unlike the All-Mother, the Children of Tiamat expend considerable chakra when accessing this technique, or its variants. The black mud can be generated from any part of the user’s body and is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. When used the scale of this technique can vary depending on the rank used; at its highest rank it can surpass even that of Water Release: Great Waterfall. Through physical force alone it can overwhelm multiple opponents, carrying immense concussive force. The user is able to release the mud from their body in any shape that they choose, limited only by their imagination and rank. The technique carries with it the Amino-Geis, forcibly converting whoever is caught into a slave of the user. The mud can be blocked or sealed, although it must respect neutrality and damage values. S-Rank applications can be used thrice per battle, once every two turns.

The mothman creation would use the distraction to take to the skies and circle around Basel to the mothmans left, attempting to get behind him.

Health: 260
Chakra: 1600 - 160 = 1440
Tracking: 14 x2 (Secondary spec) + x3 (CoT) = 70
Speed: 10 x3 (Red Kama 2) = 30

Sacred Arsenal roll failed

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Upon her arrival to this new location, Mirabelle wondered around a lone, after having just left the graveyards not far behind her, she stumbled into what can simply be called a civilization. “Finally…” she said, walking closer and closer - though as she arrived close enough, a powerful voice boomed over the area, catching her attention. “Stranger of the Mainland, to what do we owe your visit here today!” the husky yet youthful tone came in as a ceremonial unity. Mira’s eyes shot to the west of her, watching as a toned male started to approach her, though in his hand was a hammer, clearly a weapon. “I come in peace…I just been wondering arou…” she tried to explain but the man rushed at her, slamming his hammer near to her, which the blast of the winds pushed Mirabelle back about two meters.

Leave. Normally we’d welcome you with open arms, but right now this place is a battlezone. If he noticed you’re here…then the Grandmaster’s efforts would go to waste!” he continued to spit nonsense to Mirabelle’s ears. “Wait, time out. Who? Grandmaster? I just came here to meet with you all and…” but he wasn’t allowing to finish, as he was about to swing once more, he noticed however something on her back.

That item…it’s craftsmanship, I recognize it. Marzan’s work, no?” he said, putting his hammer down quickly as he approached Mirabelle with a look of intent. “I suppose you came here to further it, hmm?” he said, taking the naginata without permission. “Hey give that back!” she announced only for the man to scuff. “Lovely blade, but I can’t say its owner is worthy of it…” he said, but without any further explanation - he would have taken his hammer within his right hand, dropped the naginata onto the ground.

With a set of powerful swings, embedding the Atavistic Flames into his hammer, he would have done exactly what she intended to learn about. Using his own inert power, he forged into it an enhancement that he felt suited Mirabelle. “Done” he said, putting to the weapon though it looked the same for the most part. As Mirabelle grabbed it, she felt her connection to the naginata be somewhat empowered. “Thank you…” she said, as she looked at the man directly in his eyes. What a hunk, no older looking than 27, but little did she know, he was thousands of years old.

No problem, but I must beg of you to leave…please
Ugh, fine…but who are you…and these people and whose fighting?!"

Without a moment to spare, the man rapid fire his resposne. “This is the Sanctuary, the home of the last remaining Immortal Humans, much like the man you met, Marzan. I am Kingsly, Master of the Atavistic Flame and a forger here, anyone needing information on empowering their God Slaying Tool can come and seek us out…but right now, is not the best of times! I urge you to return in the near future…but please, leave!” he said one last time, shoving her out now.

Ok ok…we’ll meet again soon” she said, quickly rushing into another direction, confused.

Came from:https://animebase.me/threads/sea-of-headstones-287.781584/post-22117489
LLM

(Kamikorosu: Naginata) – God Slayer: Naginata
Type: God-Slaying Artifact
Description: A pole weapon wielded by the Samurai class now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. It is quite a large weapon, roughly five feet in length from the tip of its curved blade to the bottom of the pole-staff. This particular Naginata was forged for Mirabelle; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to her soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.

Support: this God-Slaying specialization is designed to provide strategic and tactical support to the team. This type of God-Slaying Tool possesses limited in their offensive capability but gifted in their ability to augment their team with a plethora of buffs and shields.
Embrace of the Fates (Passive): Passively Support specialists grant all their allies an additional 20 damage to those within mid-range of their location.
Beyond the Veil (Passive): All Support specialists boosts bypass damage stacking limits.
Divine Stratagem (Active): At the cost of a move and a slot in the timeframe the user is able to activate this God-Slaying technique; this allows all allies to gain a 3x speed and tracking increase as well as cause their next Ninjutsu to gain Anti-Divinity. Lasts for three turns, usable every four.