Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does Naruto beat Sasuke with his limited SM time? Somebody explain, because Manda and Genjutsu on Bunta is making this a Sasuke + 2 summons fight vs SM Naruto. Naruto loses this.

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Shisui's MS dosen't require eye contact.

PIS is plot induced stupidity. You're using it wrong.
Yes it does... smh. Itachi's crow and Itachi had eye contact.

>putting my sentence in sig.

So Itachi didn't see through walls. Covering it with bandage does not stop it from being used, you need to blind it with chakra like Shikaku planned. Not to mention Mifune was being controlled without Danzo taking off the bandage so that alone destroys your entire argument.

Smh.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes it does... smh. Itachi's crow and Itachi had eye contact
no it doesn't. Itachi PROGRAMMED the eye to react to seeing his. In in no way shape or form means eye contact is necessary for it.

>putting my sentence in sig
Because that was sig worthy.

So Itachi didn't see through walls.
he only see's chakra through walls. Precognition dosen't apply to chakra as noted by part 1 sasuke.
Covering it with bandage does not stop it from being used, you need to blind it with chakra like Shikaku planned. Not to mention Mifune was being controlled without Danzo taking off the bandage so that alone destroys your entire argument.

Smh.
Mifune being controlled by danzo is a result of 'Shisui's MS, not base sharingan.

So kakashi has his sharingan on all day 24/7 despite he himself stating that he has to cover it to save chakra.

Bruh. I'm done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xlad

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Bunta would look at a sharingan user dead in the eyes.
Because Manda didn't, because Kurama didn't, because all the Bijuu's Obito controlled didn't, because Kakashi didn't, because Naruto didn't, because Sasuke didn't, because Deidara didn't. Need I go on or do you get why your argument is retarded?

KeyofDestiny

Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does Naruto beat Sasuke with his limited SM time? Somebody explain, because Manda and Genjutsu on Bunta is making this a Sasuke + 2 summons fight vs SM Naruto. Naruto loses this.
Lmao. Read the OP. This is:

Naruto+Ma and Pa+3 Boss Toads vs. Sasuke and Manda. If he lands Genjutsu on one, the others free the one captured. Sasuke literally stands no chance here.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Manda didn't, because Kurama didn't, because all the Bijuu's Obito controlled didn't, because Kakashi didn't, because Naruto didn't, because Sasuke didn't, because Deidara didn't. Need I go on or do you get why your argument is retarded?
smh

Kurama

The fox is looking at his eyes

You must be registered for see images
same here

The bijuus were controlled by the chakra rods and gedou mazou

Kakashi didn't? He was looking Itachi in the eyes both times he was caught.

Naruto was looking at Itachi's eyes

The other time was finger genjutsu

Literally no sharingan user besides Shisui has shown to be able to cast genjusu without direct eye contact. foh with my argument sounding retarded.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
smh

Kurama

The fox is looking at his eyes

You must be registered for see images
same here

The bijuus were controlled by the chakra rods and gedou mazou

Kakashi didn't? He was looking Itachi in the eyes both times he was caught.

Naruto was looking at Itachi's eyes

The other time was finger genjutsu

Literally no sharingan user besides Shisui has shown to be able to cast genjusu without direct eye contact. foh with my argument sounding retarded.
You must be joking with this. Kurama was put into Genjutsu by Madara, and then looked AGAIN into Obito's sharingan. Guess Kurama's a retard, so that makes Gamabunta the guy a retard calls a 'retard'.

Kakashi has the intelligence of every inhabitant of Mt Myboku combined. Yet he got caught twice? What?¿ What is this sorcery?? How can it be that he got caugjt twice knowing about the sharingan twice? Omg Kishi pls why did u mke Bunta so smert?!?

What? Naruto got caught in Genjutsu three times. And he knew about Genjutsu? They specifically told him not to look too? No wayyyyyyy?! Fūck man where has all the bunta intelligence praise and glorification threads been? I've been here from 2012 and never seen one since the toonami days bro wtf L0l.

Seems like you were right bro. Only person who can put Bunta into Genjutsu is Shisui because Bunta NEVER makes eye contact, only Kakashi, Naruto, Manda, Danzo, Deidara, Kurama, all bijuu's, Bee, Sasuke, etc. do that. Bunta? No way brah, even Infinite Tsukiyomi can't put that BEAST into a genjutsu.

@KG lol, didn't see that. Naruto negs then.

Status
Not open for further replies.