Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shisui has cooldown on Mangekyo not Sharingan itself. Sharingan should still function as normal.
Shisui's eye was on cooldown . He couldn't use it period.
You must be registered for see images

When he did finally get to use it he side stepped sasuke casually.

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui's eye was on cooldown . He couldn't use it period.

When he did finally get to use it he side stepped sasuke casually.

Smh Kotoamatsukami only affects the Mangekyo. Not Sharingan itself.

Him not having Sharingan activated could only mean he was exhausted enough to deactivate it.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Him not having Sharingan activated could only mean he was exhausted enough to deactivate it.
That's not at all implied. The only thing that exhausts Danzo's reserves is using Izanagi and his Mokuton. Not to mention Danzo whipped out Shisui's eye to handle a bunch of assassins.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I see you're not getting it. His eye remained covered during the entire fight. Only when it was off cooldown and ready to use again did he actually pull it out. Reread it.

solorflare99

Regular
Kin
27💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually saying that he covered his eye because he couldn't use it is not a good argument. Danzo the entire fight was trying to conserve chakra. It would make sense for him to cover it just like how Kakashi does.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually saying that he covered his eye because he couldn't use it is not a good argument. Danzo the entire fight was trying to conserve chakra. It would make sense for him to cover it just like how Kakashi does.
It doesn't considering he whipped it out against a bunch of assassins.

The fact that Obito commented on Danzo's eye powers returning once Danzo whipped out Shisui's Sharingan disproves your notion.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It could go either way. Naruto > High Diff / Sasuke > Extreme-High Diff.

Honestly, we can infer since Sasuke had apparently signed the Snake-contract, that he'd gained the capability to summon all current snake summons we've seen currently except Manda II (as seen with the toad summoning etc.):

Unknown Snake(s) I:

Unknown Snake(s) II:

Three-Headed Snake:

Manda:

Aoda:

Aoda was presumably learned during Sasuke's training with Orochimaru; summoning him is plausible. Seeing these together, I believe Sasuke's summonings are far superior to that of an SM Naruto at the time. Sasuke's summonings overwhelm Naruto, and his toads. Sasuke also has his hawk summons which he can use to become aerial -- prepping Kirin is another possible scenario as Snakes > Toads, and Naruto would be busy as well with the remainder of snakes.

Kirin is undoubtedly a one-shot imo. There's other ways to look at this battle, but I really don't see how it is a stomp lol.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could go either way. Naruto > High Diff / Sasuke > Extreme-High Diff.

Honestly, we can infer since Sasuke had apparently signed the Snake-contract, that he'd gained the capability to summon all current snake summons we've seen currently except Manda II (as seen with the toad summoning etc.):

Unknown Snake(s) I:

Unknown Snake(s) II:

Three-Headed Snake:

Manda:

Aoda:

Aoda was presumably learned during Sasuke's training with Orochimaru; summoning him is plausible. Seeing these together, I believe Sasuke's summonings are far superior to that of an SM Naruto at the time. Sasuke's summonings overwhelm Naruto, and his toads. Sasuke also has his hawk summons which he can use to become aerial -- prepping Kirin is another possible scenario as Snakes > Toads, and Naruto would be busy as well with the remainder of snakes.

Kirin is undoubtedly a one-shot imo. There's other ways to look at this battle, but I really don't see how it is a stomp lol.
All those snakes are fodder to the 3 toads. Let alone the sages. Summons ain't gonna do jack for Sasuke.

solorflare99

Regular
Kin
27💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't considering he whipped it out against a bunch of assassins.

The fact that Obito commented on Danzo's eye powers returning once Danzo whipped out Shisui's Sharingan disproves your notion.
Obito wouldn't know that. He was only assuming, and he was wrong since he never used Koto. Saying he used it against assassins means nothing since that is an entirely different fight and he didn't use MS.

moist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahahahha

I only made this thread to see how Sasuke nerds would react

I was right

SM Naruto wins mid difficulty.

3tomoe aint keeping up with Narutos sage mode.

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was never stabbed in the chest from the beginning of the fight, so he certainly could have used Shisui's eye for Precognitive purposes.
I see you're not getting it. His eye remained covered during the entire fight. Only when it was off cooldown and ready to use again did he actually pull it out. Reread it.
Since when did covering eyes stop one from using Sharingan?

Status
Not open for further replies.