Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto can not dodge Sasuke speed BLITZ ,only obito manage to survive because of his s/t.Even a high level sage mode user Madara (containing Hashirama and hagaromo sagemode) could not even dodge Sasuke base speed

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto can not dodge Sasuke speed BLITZ ,only obito manage to survive because of his s/t.Even a high level sage mode user Madara (containing Hashirama and hagaromo sagemode) could not even dodge Sasuke base speed
Wtf ur ignorance knows no bounds u forgot madara stopped his ass in mid air and b4 that was about to take sasukes eyes lol sasukes speed blitz doesn't work naruto already dodged it

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-Obito has S/T via kamui.

-You're taking his quote too seriously.
So lets not this seriously but the other one we can lol zestubis a troll was trying to get sasuke riled but sasuke didn't care about his statement.

Naruro literally has no way of beat sasuke with just 5 mins of sm all of his summoning will be taken over by sasuke and used against him. Rasenshuriken is not hitting a flying sasuke and once naruto uses it he loses time in sm. He can also only make 5 SM clones.

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
exactly this. SM wouldnt be able to react, especially if sasuke attacks him with his sword. i repeat, sword.

lets not forget that 3T sauce could enter bijuu's dimension surpressed kurama's chakra. and naruto has no counter for sauce's genjutsu, since he wasnt perfect jin.

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was about to post most of this but you had it already. You forgot to say that sm naruto only lasted 5 mins in the pain arc so naruto is screwed.
Lol u forgot sasuke only beat sick itachi because he let him hebi sasuke sucks ass so does ms and ems he has no feats comparable to fighting pain lol

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel it would be better if i get banned again ,so i could wait for a worthy debator to arise from the Naruto fans to challenge me.I am not amuse with these generation of Naruto fans

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
exactly this. SM wouldnt be able to react, especially if sasuke attacks him with his sword. i repeat, sword.

lets not forget that 3T sauce could enter bijuu's dimension surpressed kurama's chakra. and naruto has no counter for sauce's genjutsu, since he wasnt perfect jin.
Sasuke didn't have genjutsu and if sm can dodge 3rd raikages strongest atk Wtf is sasukes sword gonna do at 3 tomoe when ms sasuke couldn't even keep up with killer bee prior to goin 8 tails transformation bee in base stomped ms sasuke and I'm pretty sure 3rd raikage beats bee so :
Sm naruto> 3rd raikage> killer bee > ms sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.