Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i'll give you an example remember when you and me fought and started using this god like jutsu that couldn't be beat and then i accused you of cheating then i myself had to cheat then you accused me of a cheater too. then after that we talked about each mother and stuff see that was uncall for even for me

so tell me what you get from WWIII besides more hate

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i'll give you an example remember when you and me fought and started using this god like jutsu that couldn't be beat and then i accused you of cheating then i myself had to cheat then you accused me of a cheater too. then after that we talked about each mother and stuff see that was uncall for even for me
yes i remember but the only reason i started cheating was becuz you were cheating by saying u had unlimitted chakra and stuff and we were the only ones to decide if that was fair or not at that time cuz we were alone but i the war many ppl will be there to break up the fight and say if somethtings fair or not.

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well if memory serves you use the god like jutsu to try to kill me and i had to avoid you god like jutsu by saying i had unlimited chakra to use shadow clones to avoid it but in a way we both cheating and it got you hating me for a long while

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. sorry man, im just getting into the story. I actually didn't want to be in the war but i got recruited by shodaime and the same night you declared war.

2. I would not have any benefit except knowing that i fought my best, fairly, and you fought your best fairly. That is all.

3. Because to mean if one of us starts cheating then it wont be fun; everyone will just have more hurt feelings just like now.

4. I already stated that I will not fight without rules. I will withdraw my challenge to you and become a neutral party with the ANBU.

I answered all your points again

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well if memory serves you use the god like jutsu to try to kill me and i had to avoid you god like jutsu by saying i had unlimited chakra to use shadow clones to avoid it but in a way we both cheating and it got you hating me for a long while
but remember in the begining i said that this was just for fun but whenever i atacked u, u said u dodged or that it was a clone and u gave me no chance to hit u s i had to start "cheating" too.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. sorry man, im just getting into the story. I actually didn't want to be in the war but i got recruited by shodaime and the same night you declared war.

2. I would not have any benefit except knowing that i fought my best, fairly, and you fought your best fairly. That is all.

3. Because to mean if one of us starts cheating then it wont be fun; everyone will just have more hurt feelings just like now.

4. I already stated that I will not fight without rules. I will withdraw my challenge to you and become a neutral party with the ANBU.

I answered all your points again

well then i guess u wont be fighting in the war.:(