Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ON SATURDAY THE WAR BETWEEN THE SENJU CLAN AND UCHIHA WILL BE HELD. LADY TSUNADE REQUESTED FOR A RULE SO THAT THE WAR CAN BE DETERMINED. FIRST OF ALL WE WILL HAVE THREE JUDGES TO WATCH OVER THE WAR. ONE OF THE JUDGES WILL BE ME KAKASHI, THE OTHER WILL BE SOMEONE FROM THE UCHIHA CLAN AND THE LAST WILL BE SASORI. THE RULE IS VERY SIMPLE TO MADARA'S EACH PERSON WILL HAVE A TURN TO ATTACK OR REST. AFTER EACH ATTACK STATE YOUR HEALTH AND CHAKRA. IF YOU DECIDE TO REST YOU WILL GAIN 20 CHAKRA AND 10 HEALTH BACK. YOU MUST WAIT A TURN WHEN YOU ATTACK SO THE OPPOSING TEAM CAN HAVE TIME TO COUNTER OR JUST IGNORE THE HIT AND ATTACK BACK. WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKS YOU YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO COUNTER IT AND SKIP YOUR TURN OR JUST TAKE THE HIT AND ATTACK WITH ONE OF YOUR MOVES. IF YOU USE A S RANK MOVE OR KK GENAI OR MANGEKYO SHARIGAN YOU WILL HAVE TO SKIP YOUR NEXT TURN. WE WILL ALLOW MEDICAL NINJAS TO AID OR BATTLE IN THE WAR. MEDICAL NINJAS CAN USE THEIR TURN TO EITHER HEAL, ATTACK OR COUNTER. ONLY MEDICAL NINJAS CAN HEAL INJURIED NINJAS BUT IF CANNOT REVIVED A DEAD NINJA UNLESS THE SACRIFACE OF THEIR OWN LIFE. MEDICAL NINJAS CAN HEAL ONE PERSON PER TURN. THE HEALING DOES 200 TO HEALTH AND 100 TO CHAKRA WINNERS WILL BE DECIDED WHEN THE LAST MAN FROM ONE TEAM IS LEFT STANDING
HERE IS THE BATTLE CHART
C,D,E RANKED MOVES-20 DAMAGE 10 CHAKRA
B RANKED MOVES-30 DAMAGE 20 CHAKRA
A RANKED MOVES-40 DAMAGE 30 CHAKRA
S OR UNRANKED MOVES-50 DAMAGE+30 DAMAGE TO SELF+SKIP TURN 40 CHAKRA
RANKING CHART
Genin - 50 Posts / 300 Chakra / 350 Health
Chunin - 100 Posts / 500 Chakra / 580 Health
Jounin (option)- 400 Posts / 700 Chakra / 750 Health
Anbu (option) - 400 Posts / 750 Chakra / 750 Health
Sannin - 1,000 Posts / 800 Chakra / 800 Health
Kage - 1,750 Posts / 900 Chakra / 1,000 Health
FEEL FREE TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THE RULES

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
War has no rules!!!:mad:
This cant be done!!
And so this is the mission she gave u?
War is an all out battle and i believe it is harder the other way and most ppl dont even have there moves ready so this isnt the right way to do this!
I will not accept this!
IM sorry but these rules only apply to normal battles.

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
madara relax this is to keep someone from cheating and to determine the war. without the rule they'll try to really kill each other like what me and you did when we fought it got out of hand

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well what do u thnk war is a formal battle between tWo opponents. Thta is how it used to be but not anymore. The only rule in war is you or them!
If two countries wen to war u think they will stand in rows taking turns attacking...no!!! That is not how war happens!!!
When in war we all become some-what like animals one way or another.
THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN!:mad:

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes and remember when shodaime and i fought it got so out of hand that the both of us had a warning from versuvio and we could have been banned for it this could happen next week if there isn't a rule

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes and remember when shodaime and i fought it got so out of hand that the both of us had a warning from versuvio and we could have been banned for it this could happen next week if there isn't a rule
what do u mean? what hapenned between u and shodiame?
PLus i didnt get a notice in my last war s i dont know what u r talking about..