Rinnegan Madara (or Edo MAdara) Does not exist! We should only Base him off EMS!

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't bother arguing with me! trust me!!...
makes sense now you are thick headed anyway just answer this if kabuto Is so strong why did he lose to itachi who isn't even in your top 5
lmao my sig? Really?

OT: He was defeated by EDO itachi and EMS Sauke 2 of the best ninjas ever shown to date. Where did you get the hint that he was defeated in a 100% serious fight with alive itachi 1 vs 1???? Againg, what manga are you reading??? HEll against Nagato alone, itachi, bee, and naruto had to triple team that one edo! Imagine 30 Edos from all directions and DSM Kabuto vs alive Itachi with no help from ems sasuke???

Kabuto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ITACHI in any 1 vs 1 situation at their best alive!!!!!! Only a retarded fanboi will disagree!

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't exist? I wouldn't use those words as he clearly exist so I think you're looking for something else. Nobody ever means the Madara that was alive that fought Hashirama and lost. They are referring to Edo Madara hence why they say Edo Madara. He probably copied the hand seals or remembered them from when he fought Hashirama and then for the first time did Wood style in that manga page. And how do you know he couldn't do what Nagato could? He did preta path on Naruto's rasenshuriken as soon as he entered the battlefield.
exactly 90% of nb always states edo madara in vs threads so it makes no sense when ppl like draegod decide what counts and what doesnt and more so to say what exists and what doesnt.

also madara atleast from what shown so far can use the rinnegan quite well
he has shown
Preta path
powers from deva path such as using gravitational powers to use meteors
Gedo mazo he has been stated by zetsu and himself that he can use the gedo mazo quite well

that is a good chunk of powers from the rinnegan so ppl can't decide yet what he has from rinnegan and what he doesnt.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im just going to quit talking to you because you clearly dont get anything im saying, not even a bit! If you think EDO MADARA exist with out kabuto and just because he released kabutos control that he isnt a PRODUCT OF KABUTO THEN good for you. We obv are reading too different mangas. You can make what you say seem similar to mines all you want, its clear you are so lost its sad. NEXT!
what a respectful gentleman you are clearly liking to bash ppl when you know you are wrong. did i not say madara was summoned by kabuto and i also said madara was enhanced by kabuto but does make him not legitimate in vs threads or exist in your words. just because kabuto summons somebody that means they do not count that is pure garbage

it does not matter if kabuto enhanced him but madara still shows that he can use his powers greatly enough to be one of the most powerful ninjas ever.

according to your logic obito is a product of madara since madara enhanced him and gave him powerups and so is nagato since he gave him the rinnegan. it does not matter how they gain a power but all that matters is if they can use it and madara like nagato and obito can use all the powers that were enhanced by kabuto. so if obito and nagato can be counted since they are on your list why not madara especially since he is now independent of kabuto.

Your logic is simply flawed you are clearly trying to hate on what character and you yourself consider him nonexistent simply great Draegod.

Last edited:

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't exist? I wouldn't use those words as he clearly exist so I think you're looking for something else. Nobody ever means the Madara that was alive that fought Hashirama and lost. They are referring to Edo Madara hence why they say Edo Madara. He probably copied the hand seals or remembered them from when he fought Hashirama and then for the first time did Wood style in that manga page. And how do you know he couldn't do what Nagato could? He did preta path on Naruto's rasenshuriken as soon as he entered the battlefield.
You dont get what im saying aswell! In a vs thread if you say "edo madara" or top ten, edo anything does not exist with out first being summoned its a fact of the manga no arguing with that! SO if Edo anything wins the fight even if the summoner isnt there the summoner still gets the victory! Its like Monkey kind enma, gamabunta, ma and pa, manda, etc etc if they kill the target, the victory goes to the summoner not the Monster that was summoned. FAct! No areguing with that!!!

I never stated he couldnt use wood, that is irrelevant! Im saying that by time he recieved the rinnegan he was dieing and with in a short time after getting the eyes gave them to nagato. So what im saying if you want to say Rinnegan Madara (not edo, because edo=summoner fact from kishi) when he had rinnegan he was on his death bed and couldnt move anywhere from the gedo with out dieing slowly afterwards. Im saying that isnt his prime since speed, stamina, endurance, mobility in his rinnegan state is obv lowered compared to when he had EMS. So in short Alive EMS Madara>>.Alive Rinnegan madara. Thats what im saying.

Again ill repeat myself, edo is a summoning jutsu stated by kishi himself! With out th esummoner claping his hands, the edo is non existing! Simple as that! So EDO=Summoner fact from kishi him self!

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what a respectful gentleman you are clearly liking to bash ppl when you know you are wrong. did i not say madara was summoned by kabuto and i also said madara was enhanced by kabuto but does make him not legitimate in vs threads or exist in your words. just because kabuto summons somebody that means they do not count that is pure garbage

it does not matter if kabuto enhanced him but madara still shows that he can use his powers greatly enough to be one of the most powerful ninjas ever.

according to your logic obito is a product of madara since madara enhanced him and gave him powerups and so is nagato since he gave him the rinnegan. it does not matter how they gain a power but all that matters is if they can use it and madara like nagato and obito can use all the powers that were enhanced by kabuto. so if obito and nagato can be counted since they are on your list why not madara especially since he is now independent of kabuto.

Your logic is simply flawed you are clearly trying to hate on what character and you yourself consider him nonexistent simply great Draegod.
Cool story!~You done ranting bro?~

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You dont get what im saying aswell! In a vs thread if you say "edo madara" or top ten, edo anything does not exist with out first being summoned its a fact of the manga no arguing with that! SO if Edo anything wins the fight even if the summoner isnt there the summoner still gets the victory! Its like Monkey kind enma, gamabunta, ma and pa, manda, etc etc if they kill the target, the victory goes to the summoner not the Monster that was summoned. FAct! No areguing with that!!!

I never stated he couldnt use wood, that is irrelevant! Im saying that by time he recieved the rinnegan he was dieing and with in a short time after getting the eyes gave them to nagato. So what im saying if you want to say Rinnegan Madara (not edo, because edo=summoner fact from kishi) when he had rinnegan he was on his death bed and couldnt move anywhere from the gedo with out dieing slowly afterwards. Im saying that isnt his prime since speed, stamina, endurance, mobility in his rinnegan state is obv lowered compared to when he had EMS. So in short Alive EMS Madara>>.Alive Rinnegan madara. Thats what im saying.

Again ill repeat myself, edo is a summoning jutsu stated by kishi himself! With out th esummoner claping his hands, the edo is non existing! Simple as that! So EDO=Summoner fact from kishi him self!
what about summons without summoners that is exactly what edo madara is. he is a separate entity he is no longer kabuto's pawn. he was summoned by kabuto but like itachi through different means he got out of edo tensei's control

And by your logic since itachi(also someone who got out of edo's control) beat kabuto does that mean kabuto claims victory for his own defeat. LOL at your logic

Last edited:

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what about summons without summoners that is exactly what edo madara is. he is a separate entity he is no longer kabuto's pawn.

And by your logic since itachi(also someone who got out of edo's control) beat kabuto does that mean kabuto claims victory for his own defeat. LOL at your logic
Ofc kabuto was the reason why he is in the situation he is now! He summoned itachi, and if he wouldnt have he wouldnt be in this situation. Hell if it wasnt for shisu itachi would still be a pawn. Thats all kabuto wanted itachi to be anyways, his pawn again. WHat part of that dont you understand!

Is EDO MADARA a edo still?
If so, how did he get to be edo and on the battle field... Ill wait....
If because of kabuto, Even if kabuto lives/dies is he still not a edo summoned by kabuto? Even if he broke free, is he still not a edo??? If kabuto was there he would of instantly turned edo madara into a mindless killing machine, thus madara not breaking free. Like i said before you and other ppl who clearly disregard the manga can think what you want, i can care less. Fact is always going to be edo=Summoner no matter what BS you say to make yourself feel better! lmao hahahahhahahahahah Dont be mad bro! Shit happens!

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think your a Nagato fanboy
lmao and yet we have another noob using the term "fanboi" with no real meaning because everyone else is using it! Your new so i wouldnt expect you to know, but..

I have supported:
Hashirama
itachi
madara
sarutobi
zetsu
kakuzu
all kazekages
all mizukages
all tsuchikages
all hokages
kingin bros
minato
Sasuke
naruto
kakashi
nagato
sasori
hanzou
hyugas
kimmimaru etc etc etc etc etc

the list goes on! I use manga in all my threads, so since i support and make a statement about all those chacaters does that make me a uchiha fanboi? Nagato fanboi? MAdara fanboi? Hashirama fanboi? Minato fanboi? Itachi fanboi? Sasori fanboi? Hanzou fanboi? and basically the manga fanboi???

The next time you wanna "fit in" Do it on a new person that hasnt built any history on this site, otherwise you might just look stupid and get called a noob! Good day Mam! ^_^

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ofc kabuto was the reason why he is in the situation he is now! He summoned itachi, and if he wouldnt have he wouldnt be in this situation. Hell if it wasnt for shisu itachi would still be a pawn. Thats all kabuto wanted itachi to be anyways, his pawn again. WHat part of that dont you understand!

Is EDO MADARA a edo still?
If so, how did he get to be edo and on the battle field... Ill wait....
If because of kabuto, Even if kabuto lives/dies is he still not a edo summoned by kabuto? Even if he broke free, is he still not a edo??? If kabuto was there he would of instantly turned edo madara into a mindless killing machine, thus madara not breaking free. Like i said before you and other ppl who clearly disregard the manga can think what you want, i can care less. Fact is always going to be edo=Summoner no matter what BS you say to make yourself feel better! lmao hahahahhahahahahah Dont be mad bro! Shit happens!
madara is out of kabuto's control get that through your head lol. It does not matter since kabuto is pretty much done for. Edo madara is separate now from kabuto like itachi was out kabuto's control. get with the facts Draegod edo madara now is controlling himself stop clinging to the past edo madara can be counted in vs threads etc. you are simply making up your own rules of who gets to be counted or who exists or who doesnt lol. The premise of the thread concerning about edo madara is wrong and the logic behind it is even worse.

stop playing these hypothetical situations such as if it werent for shisui's eye etc, accept the plot for what it is, you always argue "if this happened" but get it through your head that like edo itachi, madara is free from kabuto's control.

Last edited:

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara is out of kabuto's control get that through your head lol. It does not matter since kabuto is pretty much done for. Edo madara is separate now from kabuto like itachi was out kabuto's control. get with the facts Draegod edo madara now is controlling himself stop clinging to the past edo madara can be counted in vs threads etc. you are simply making up your own rules of who gets to be counted or who exists or who doesnt lol. The premise of the thread concerning about edo madara is wrong and the logic behind it is even worse.
Ok kishi! Can you show me where you change the fact that edo is a product of its summoner? EDO=Summoner fact of manga!

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok kishi! Can you show me where you change the fact that edo is a product of its summoner? EDO=Summoner fact of manga!
lol at your comprehension skills. if someone in this case edo gets out of the summoner's control. In kabuto's case it was itachi does that still mean he is a pawn of kabuto hell no. itachi was eventually the downfall of kabuto. i am not denying that madara got enhancements or wasn't summoned by kabuto but like itachi he freed himself from kabuto's control so they are separate entities.

They can still be counted in vs threads etc idk why you make your own rules as to who is allowed in vs threads etc. Or who exits and who doesnt which is totally absurd.

Last edited:

Wysten

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think everyone is missing the mark here. Edo Madara is irrlivent to the situation, it's been proven that while Kabuto brought him back, that he became independant and has become a force in his own right, because as soon as Kabuto tried to unsummon him, he chose to break free.

What is relivent to the comment is that Madara was never used it before being brought back. Hence there is no Reigaan Madara, there is EMS and Edo Madara, but he wasn't able to use it prior to that moment except in old age.

Anything else is irrivelent. If he was brought back by Nagato, he would be somewhere inbetween the two, much stronger then EMS (Though, he doesn't have full mastery of his abilities at that level) and edo madara (unlimited charka and indestuctability is good).

Last edited:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think everyone is missing the mark here. Edo Madara is irrlivent to the situation, it's been proven that while Kabuto brought him back, that he became independant and has become a force in his own right, because as soon as Kabuto tried to unsummon him, he chose to break free.

What is relivent to the comment is that Madara was never used it before being brought back. Hence there is no Reigaan Madara, there is EMS and Edo Madara, but he wasn't able to use it prior to that moment except in old age.

Anything else is irrivelent. If he was brought back by Nagato, he would be somewhere inbetween the two, much stronger then EMS (Though, he doesn't have full mastery of his abilities at that level) and edo madara (unlimited charka and indestuctability is good).
exactly there is no healthy young alive rinnegan madara except the old one with the rinnegan and this is old news we knew this to be true for weeks but edo madara is a different story.

Harry Balzac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing we didn't already know, but who the fk cares again? Edo Madara/Rinnegan Madara is still a canon character and he's far above anyone else. You just mad because he's a cheat haaaa.

EMS madara would still whoppe the floor with any character you list that's not named Hashirama or Rikudou sennin. Doesn't make a difference at the end of the day. Deal with it

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This guy gets what im saying! If you dont get it (which isnt hard to understand) read what he said!

He existed...he just unlocked it the the wrong time...he was living dirt when he unlocked it. But he does/did exist.
Read what the guy ^^^^ said!