Rinnegan Madara (or Edo MAdara) Does not exist! We should only Base him off EMS!

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you kishi!

It has finally been confirmed!... Madara with rinnegan does not really exist! He received the eyes when he was on the brink of death (thanks to the gedo he lived longer) so he should not be judged as "rinnegan Madara" in terms of power. He never had a chance to use the eyes and Master them like Nagato did.

The madara that is here now is what Kabuto made him out to be, "beyond his prime"! Because in his prime he never used the rinnegan or Hashiramas Wood style jutsu!

So in short, when ppl say Rinnegan madara or "Edo Madara" your basically saying "Kabuto", because with out kabuto this madara would not exist and that is a fact of the manga! I know Uchiha fanbois will hate, but its the truth and ya need to get real and face the facts!

1. Kabuto Edo Army and DSM
2. Obito
3. Nagato
4. HAshirama
5. NAruto/EMS MADARA (at the moment)

This is my opinion on ninjas in their prime peak, and it should be un-debatable that the top 3 ninjas ever are (not including the sage and his sons)

Kabuto: Because He has the ability to control 2 rinnegan users (Madara beyond prime and Nagato) and one of the best MS users (sasuke), and with his DSM he is virtually unkillable/hitable if he is serious! 30+ EDo army

Obito: Obito could be number one but an army of edos would be too much for him in my opinion. Especially since Nagato has the ability to control the gedo aswell. 7 Bijuu plus Incomplete Juubi And Kamui Plus Senju and Uchiha in one body

Nagato: He is basically what madara could of been if he had the chance to develop the eyes, and with the ability to do basically anything he is virtualy invincible!

HAshirama is a beast but, compared to the top 3, i dont see him winning as much as losing (but does have chances)

Reactions: Midday

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you kishi!

It has finally been confirmed!... Madara with rinnegan does not really exist! He received the eyes when he was on the brink of death (thanks to the gedo he lived longer) so he should not be judged as "rinnegan Madara" in terms of power. He never had a chance to use the eyes and Master them like Nagato did.

The madara that is here now is what Kabuto made him out to be, "beyond his prime"! Because in his prime he never used the rinnegan or Hashiramas Wood style jutsu!

So in short, when ppl say Rinnegan madara or "Edo Madara" your basically saying "Kabuto", because with out kabuto this madara would not exist and that is a fact of the manga! I know Uchiha fanbois will hate, but its the truth and ya need to get real and face the facts!

2. Obito
3. Nagato
4. HAshirama

This is my opinion on ninjas in their prime peak, and it should be un-debatable that the top 3 ninjas ever are (not including the sage and his sons)

Kabuto: Because He has the ability to control 2 rinnegan users (Madara beyond prime and Nagato) and one of the best MS users (sasuke), and with his DSM he is virtually unkillable/hitable if he is serious! 30+ EDo army

Obito: Obito could be number one but an army of edos would be too much for him in my opinion. Especially since Nagato has the ability to control the gedo aswell. 7 Bijuu plus Incomplete Juubi And Kamui Plus Senju and Uchiha in one body

Nagato: He is basically what madara could of been if he had the chance to develop the eyes, and with the ability to do basically anything he is virtualy invincible!

HAshirama is a beast but, compared to the top 3, i dont see him winning as much as losing (but does have chances)
thats what i keep telling people. madara is beyond his prime fighting the kages. plus when he was younger he only had IZUNA EYES WHICH GAVE HIM EMS, so thats his peak.

Zato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you kishi!

2. Obito
3. Nagato
4. HAshirama

He awoken the Rinnegan so they are his eyes. The only thing here is that Madara was suppose to be brought back through Nagato so with that being said...

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats what i keep telling people. madara is beyond his prime fighting the kages. plus when he was younger he only had IZUNA EYES WHICH GAVE HIM EMS, so thats his peak.
I agree, we should not base him off the rinnegan when at the time he had them he had not feats and got rid of them ASAP to use them in the future.

He awoken the Rinnegan so they are his eyes. The only thing here is that Madara was suppose to be brought back through Nagato so with that being said...
I never said they werent his eyes, but when they were in his possession he had not feats and couldn't do 10% of what nagato showed us. SO if we were to judge him it would be to judge him at his peak! And his Peak is when he used EMS and young etc etc

The five kage still pissed their pants at his PS, which is an EMS ability.
Im not saying he is weak, EMS PS plus Kyubi is still a beast! But compared to what he used against the kages, that is nothing...

kekerot

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YES...You are right. Madara with his real power is no match with Hashirama. But what we have seen is something unstoppable he beat the kages solo with no sveet......

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
somewhat agree

his perfect susanoo is still a force to reckoned with
Wouldn't be still be old? I think I agree with OP
Exactly! If we were to judge "alive rinnegan MAdara" he would be old and on the brink of death (which wouldnt be his prime). EMS is when he was at his best since he wasnt old and about to die

YES...You are right. Madara with his real power is no match with Hashirama. But what we have seen is something unstoppable he beat the kages solo with no sveet......
I agree! Thanks to Kabuto, Rinnegan madara is DEmi God Status as an edo.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We Dnt exactly kno it's a sharigan ability fully -_-
True, but one could assume since he told onoki that back in the day the reason he never showed that power was because he was a kid.

the question is, is young ems madara stronger than old rinnegan gedo mezo madara?
I would say EMS with out a doubt! As you can see even after being a edo and have the rinnegan he has only used 2 rinnegan abilities (Gravity and chakra absorption). SO that should show he didnt have mastery over the rinnegan before he died. You also take the fact that in your old age your chakra, stamina, speed, endurance, reaction speed etc has deterred over the years because of old age.

EMS>>>Old rinnegan death bed madara

Valen

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito's Gedo Mazo can jump over 30 Edo's in a blink

Crushes Kabuto, 1 hit kill

Edo Tensei Gone (If none of the edo's broke free like Madara)

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like this thread alot actually
Thanks!

Obito's Gedo Mazo can jump over 30 Edo's in a blink

Crushes Kabuto, 1 hit kill

Edo Tensei Gone (If none of the edo's broke free like Madara)
Fail! KAbuto could auto control either nagato or madara to neutralize the gedo mazou and make it a non factor in the fight (since madara said you need senju and uchiha o control the statue, and kabuto has 2 ninjas with both in one body).

Fail 2! No physical attack can kill kabuto, fact! ANd even if you were to "KILL" kabuto the edos will still fight! And to make Madara not break free, he can auto control him and take away the option to even think about breaking free.