Relationships:A "partner" or a "counterpart"?

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kind of understand where you are going. Most of the relationsip are not really about *** all the time . There are priority like you are starting your own family . Establishing your legacy for your descendents . It has been there sinced age of pre historic times .

I think everyone has choice to not have relationship but be single. I feel the whole concept of raising family is just overrated in modern world . Love is more of a just physical intimacy these days rather than emotional bonding .

I do think with years we progress on the concept of relationship might change with rise of feminism and bio technology advancements. Woman dont really need men to take care of them or for their children since we have artifical insemination or sperm banks slowly the concept of marriage and love will decay in years too come.
Are you serious, right now? It'd defeat the purpose of being a "male", or having reproductive organs. Technology can never replace the natural, which manifests without the direct intervention of a human(what more could you ask for?). Lmao, people wanna play "god" so bad, only to send themselves into materialistic oblivion.

Our bodies actually are ALREADY more advanced than man-made technology. If we can't reproduce, then there's obviously a reason behind it.

If humans ever decide to stop using their genitals for what their intended for, they might as well "evolve" out of it. Cause people obviously take them for granted.

Man, that's some shallow, skin-deep, superficial talk, right there. You must've been trynna mess with my head, lmao.

how'd y'all let this get to 4 pages?

You must be registered for see images
I make the best/entertaining, thought-provoking threads, actually. Even if it's me doing the most laughing, here.

Last edited: