Relationships:A "partner" or a "counterpart"?

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure you're freeloading off of your parents. Survivor my ass.

You haven't the wit to survive on your own. You're a pampered baby who's lashing out because of how helpless he is.
I don't "freeload".And you aren't sure, that's just one of your many convenient insults used to simply recover your shattering ego.This is just me dealing with your low-esteem and fabricated insults.

I am survival, I embody it. In fact, out of the many, I actually know how to survive without personal attachments. A "sole" survivor...look out for my book, kid.
The easy way out, huh?

Some relationship are real,others are fake due to people only wanting the money or the benefits of being married.

Not every person are fake though and I’m sure you’ll be able to find someone who enjoys to label everybody with inaccurate assumptions.
You had me until your tried to protect you and everyone else's ego, again. Why are liars so protective over their secrets?Sheesh.

Stop covering each other up, and just let it "flow". Let the ego collapsing "be".

Can’t we just say a relationship is just a tax deduction??? And so are children.
Personal gain is just personal gain.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're apparently jealous of his chronic depression and frustration by not finding work after college. But, I suppose that constitutes as "brilliance" in an alternate universe.

I'm just uninterested with this government system. I'm uninterested in engaging in sexual activities.Uninterested in college.Uninterested in family...I shut everyone off for a week, didn't go to my classes, and didn't leave my house. Cold part is...I didn't give a damn. When my cousin came to my apartment...I simply smiled an said 'I knew this was gonna happen'. Just didn't give a crap...I couldn't shut everyone away for a MONTH if possible.

This is why I plan to join the selective services...mainly for discipline...and to be put in a more controlled environment.Something to take my mind off of these apocalyptic dreams I've been having and personal issues. Being 'forced' to deal with people sounds like a good idea. I think I'll make good companions that way.

In addition,

I've been having profound astral projection experiences...lots of physical sensations. lots of mood swings. and chronic depression. Perhaps I'm lonely...I want someone, but i don't want anyone touching me.

Nothing's special about working at a cafe.

Go to a university and do what? How would going to a university make a job feel easier?Go to a tedious four year college to work an easy job?LMAO!!!

Every job I've ever been in, has been total shit.Every college I've been in, has been more than shit.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Cover up"...you at least want the benefit of the doubt.

You're apparently jealous of his chronic depression and frustration by not finding work after college. But, I suppose that constitutes as "brilliance" in an alternate universe.
Feeding into it, is exactly what makes you look borderline jealous. I'm aware of the second quote, but I'm unaware that FIRST QUOTE.

Must've been YEARS ago. To which you wouldn't point out, because you're manipulative of information.Sheesh, I should consider not putting my business out there like that, especially if a nosy person is going to be all up in it, and try to use it against me.

sheesh, you're selfish.That's that white-entitlement in you, i can feel it...so much of it.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Them quotes though XD

"Cover up"...you at least want the benefit of the doubt.
And you keep projecting those insecurities on people.

I'd suggest seeking help but you'd likely call the psychiatrist jealous as well.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Them quotes though XD
Funny he went this far, shows how much of a loser he and you are.Kind of an "invasion" of privacy, sort of. To pull up information from years ago, to try and sabotage someone's character...that's a little bit "desperate".

I was probably in my first year of college back then. Yeah, I was troubled, dealt with a lot of harassment...lmao. I bite back now, at home or in public...where ever the jealousy decides to attack me.

Edit: Also, someone's going through a "struggle" and you take the time to pull it up and "mock" it, when it was something that has nothing to do with you, or even the present. It's weird.

Last edited:

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feeding into it, is exactly what makes you look borderline jealous. I'm aware of the second quote, but I'm unaware that FIRST QUOTE.

Must've been YEARS ago. To which you wouldn't point out, because you're manipulative of information.Sheesh, I should consider not putting my business out there like that, especially if a nosy person is going to be all up in it, and try to use it against me.

sheesh, you're selfish.That's that white-entitlement in you, i can feel it...so much of it.
Why would I be jealous of your shitty life with a dead-end job?

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The bold is wrong,try again.
It's absolutely correct.

You're full of ego protection methods, and you're consistent with it too. That's some self-denial, right there.

You could easily "stop", while you can. I always say...if you can't tell the truth, then just shut up...you're digging a hole for yourself, which will lead you to embarrassment and further ego collapse, like with lightbringer...look how "low" he stooped.This isn't the first time.

Too much jealous in him.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would I be jealous of your shitty life with a dead-end job?
look how far you went. You took it preeeeettttyyy seriously.

Wow.That's poor character, right there. BORDERLINE JEALOUSY.

To be jealous, is to be selfish...and bro, that was pretty selfish. You need to check that.

Next thing you know, I'll be accused of "Trolling" for defending myself.

lmao, while defending myself comes across as something else to you selective thinkers.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
look how far you went. You took it preeeeettttyyy seriously.

Wow.That's poor character, right there. BORDERLINE JEALOUSY.

To be jealous, is to be selfish...and bro, that was pretty selfish. You need to check that.
Again, explain to me why I would be jealous of your chronically depressed life?

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was probably in my first year of college back then. Yeah, I was troubled, dealt with a lot of harassment...lmao. I bite back now, at home or in public...where ever the jealousy decides to attack me.
Not everyone who attacks you is jealous.

You seem to use it as an excuse to avoid looking at your own flaws instead saying others are the problem and are simply jealous, it's an extremely common defense mechanism.

Edit: Also, someone's going through a "struggle" and you take the time to pull it up and "mock" it, when it was something that has nothing to do with you, or even the present. It's weird.
When you project as much negativity as you do, You should expect it back.

Reactions: Lightbringer

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You seem to use it as an excuse to avoid looking at your own flaws instead saying others are the problem and are simply jealous, it's an extremely common defense mechanism.

Words of wisdom right here.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's absolutely correct.

You're full of ego protection methods, and you're consistent with it too. That's some self-denial, right there.

You could easily "stop", while you can. I always say...if you can't tell the truth, then just shut up...you're digging a hole for yourself, which will lead you to embarrassment and further ego collapse, like with lightbringer...look how "low" he stooped.This isn't the first time.

Too much jealous in him.
Wrong again, -5 points try again.

This time acknowledge that your assumption are wrong.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, explain to me why I would be jealous of your chronically depressed life?
The self-denial, in you.

If I told you, you'd mock it(as you did in the provious post)...like jealous people always do, to continue to cover up their issue. I see through the "acting"...it's 100% true.

And I don't say it, just to say it, I say it cause it's visibly there.

You'd simply "reset", and then say again "why would I be jealous of you(followed by a few insults/jabs)", all cause you DON'T wanna believe it...that's the self-denial, I keep talking about. If I didn't think you were full of jealous conceit, I wouldn't be telling you this...so often.

Shit, I could write a book about it, but it's just useless efforts towards someone who's simply trying to repatch their collapsing ego.That's how you're built.

Too much ether on here, I might get banned. Give you guys a break from me... you seem to think you'll "attack" me and "win"...you can't be "wrong" and expect to win...just stop it.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong again, -5 points try again.

This time acknowledge that your assumption are wrong.

You know what, I'll just let you go...too much pride.

I'm expecting an "infraction" that might lead to any kind of "ban", a sneak diss from a mod followed by a closing of the thread before I respond...cause you know exactly how some of you do...you always fabricate, or misrepresent a situation to try and protect each others egos. And it's annoying.If you're wrong, you're wrong.

Last edited:

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The self-denial, in you.

If I told you, you'd mock it(as you did in the provious post)...like jealous people always do, to continue to cover up their issue. I see through the "acting"...it's 100% true.

And I don't say it, just to say it, I say it cause it's visibly there.

You'd simply "reset", and then say again "why would I be jealous of you(followed by a few insults/jabs)", all cause you DON'T wanna believe it...that's the self-denial, I keep talking about. If I didn't think you were full of jealous conceit, I wouldn't be telling you this...so often.

Shit, I could write a book about it, but it's just useless efforts towards someone who's simply trying to repatch their collapsing ego.That's how you're built.

Too much ether on here, I might get banned. Give you guys a break from me... you seem to think you'll "attack" me and "win"...you can't be "wrong" and expect to win...just stop it.
That's not what jealousy means. You're an idiot.

You have no accomplishments or qualities to be jealous of. Learn the meaning of the damn word.

You must be registered for see images

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

God, I keep unexpectedly mutli-posting.

If you feel the need to "attack", when I haven't done or said anything wrong, it's safe to conclude that you have a personal issue, that you need to look in the mirror and deal with.

Have an opposing opinion isn't the same as an intended "attack" or an attempt to deliberately sabotage someone's character. They're not all the same thing.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not what jealousy means. You're an idiot.

You have no accomplishments or qualities to be jealous of. Learn the meaning of the damn word.

You must be registered for see images
Yup, what of it, self-entitled narcissist?

You always do that, like I'm not assured and I'm gonna "retract" my statement, for you pointing out the obvious while collapsing.

Your own self-denial. Accept it.

This is quite pathetic.

Last edited:

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup, what of it, self-entitled narcissist?

You always do that, like I'm not assured and I'm gonna "retract" my statement, for you pointing out the obvious while collapsing.

Your own self-denial. Accept it.

This is quite pathetic.
I'm trying to educate you fool. It's embarrassing when you try to insult someone with a word that you don't even know the meaning off. Shit, even I feel bad for you.

What you're doing is the equivalent of me using colors in the context of insults. It doesn't mean anything. You're just making up definitions. It's downright stupid. How am I supposed to know what you mean if you're speaking bad English.

Didn't you say you went to college? Holy shit, how is your speaking skills this awful?