Relationships:A "partner" or a "counterpart"?

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still questioning "relationships"...whether it's real or fake.

A partner, is someone that's there for you, by your side, shares common interests,etc etc.

oh who am I kidding, the two support each other's agendas.They just make each other look good, but don't really understand each other. Women and men don't really understand each other, it's just a false pretense...they just feel morally obliged to entertain each other.

Growing up, I never understood them...so weird, so cheesy. You see a relationship here and there, but it looks like they're just "using" each other, from my perspective. Like, for "image" purposes, to make an impression.

Now...a "counterpart"

someone who's clearly the opposite of you...whom you'd clearly never choose to be with, at first. The "ying to my yang"...blah blah blah...

"when opposites attract"...two people whom make each other "wholesome", two people learning the opposite of their own perspective. A "lesson" a "journey".

A "partner" is a cover up, a "counterpart" is a natural phenomenon. Considering that you didn't "choose" to attract to each other.However, if the opposites are too CONFLICTING,UNACCEPTABLE, or a "fatal attraction", it either doesn't happen, or it doesn't last too long.Simple as that.

And most people choose to be with someone who thinks like them, unfortunately.So most people have "partners". The cookie cutter fantasy type relationship, that's predictable.But it's pushover love.

Do you believe in that? I couldn't imagine myself with an opposite that's somehow "equal" to me.And I think someone like me, just wouldn't work out. Whom probably doesn't exist...lmao.

Perhaps maybe a balance of common interests, like a common foundation being "loyalty" and "respect"...and some things that are different...since I don't want a "Yes-Woman"...that just agrees with everything. I need something to learn from.

Last edited:

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you basically explained relationships....it's obvious that each person has an agenda, whether it be to be happy, or financial stability/gain (such as political marriages). Thought it was common knowledge.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you basically explained relationships....it's obvious that each person has an agenda, whether it be to be happy, or financial stability/gain (such as political marriages). Thought it was common knowledge.
personal gain syndrome.

so retarded. You didn't think it was common knowledge, you're just full of it.

always with the self-entitled arguments.

And if you read the whole thing, it pretty much covers "relationships" and what they're about...most of it is just for "ego collection" purposes...somewhat of a selfish desire.

It's funny, family is about sacrifices, but it seems selfish people desire families the most(opportunists with an ulterior motive). Someone to make them look good. Which describes a majority of you, to be honest. That's the agenda of which I'm speaking of.

You have no common sense, so you can't spew that "common knowledge" nonsense, when you pretty much lack so much of it.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You wouldn't know, obviously.

You're just jealous. A nobody could never tell a "somebody" who they are, lmao.
personal gain syndrome.

so retarded. You didn't think it was common knowledge, you're just self-righteous fabricator.

always with the self-entitled arguments.
If you ever meet someone who doesn't know what irony and delusion is, these posts can help them at the same time

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You wouldn't know, obviously.

You're just jealous. A nobody could never tell a "somebody" who they are, lmao.
Why would i be jealous? and of what would i be jealous about?.
How'd you know i'm not a "somebody"?.

Maybe your just jealous that this "somebody" is telling this "nobody" (You) he's not as special as he thinks he is.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would i be jealous? and of what would i be jealous about?.
How'd you know i'm not a "somebody"?.

Maybe your just jealous that this "somebody" is telling this "nobody" (You) he's not as special as he thinks he is.
Another jealous remark. Projecting his own jealousy, lmao.

"special", "unique"...are absurd to me, and aren't even in my vocabulary, you know why?To refer to yourself as those words, would mean that you actually "compare" yourself to others. I'm not in any competition, or using any of you as a basis for what a human standard is.None of you set the standard FOR ME, nor do I think what you consider normal, to be what I see as normal...

We ain't even in the same catergory...lmao!

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another jealous remark. Projecting his own jealousy, lmao.

"special", "unique"...are absurd to me, and aren't even in my vocabulary, you know why?To refer to yourself as those words, would mean that you actually "compare" yourself to others. I'm not in any competition, or using any of you as a basis for what a human standard is.None of you set the standard FOR ME, nor do I think what you consider normal, to be what I see as normal...

We ain't even in the same catergory...lmao!
You forgot to explain why i'm jealous.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You forgot to explain why i'm jealous.
All in the jealous remarks.

You wouldn't know if I were as unique as you think, that I think I am. That was jealousy. You just made that insertion, without actually knowing anything. That's a symptom of jealousy, because the way I represented myself intimidated you, so you couldn't help but to try and shoot it down...that's jealous hatred, bro. Read my supremacy thread, lmao...your attitude, totally reminds me of it.

and what's retarded...is that people who are in denial always want a wall of text just to prove the obvious...just to deny it again, so it's just your ego defense mechanism, as far as I'm concerned.

This thread went left, ALL because of your reaction towards it. Simpletons.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All in the jealous remarks.

You wouldn't know if I were as unique as you think, that I think I am. That was jealousy. You just made that insertion, without actually knowing anything. That's a symptom of jealousy, because the way I represented myself intimidated you, so you couldn't help but to try and shoot it down...that's jealous hatred, bro. Read my supremacy thread, lmao...your attitude, totally reminds me of it.

and what's retarded...is that people who are in denial always want a wall of text just to prove the obvious...just to deny it again, so it's just your ego defense mechanism, as far as I'm concerned.

This thread went left, ALL because of your reaction towards it. Simpletons.
That's not jealously, As i have nothing to be jealous about. As you said i know nothing so how can i be jealous of something i know very little of?

2nd, You make insertions all the time, Every time you reply your calling people you don't know, self entitled, or jealous, intimidated (lmao) and many other things, So maybe you should take your own advice, Mr hypocrite.

The bold/underlined is just comical, Guess you can't see the irony as you come across as someone with a massively inflated ego.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not jealously, As i have nothing to be jealous about. As you said i know nothing so how can i be jealous of something i know very little of?

2nd, You make insertions all the time, Every time you reply your calling people you don't know, self entitled, or jealous, intimidated (lmao) and many other things, So maybe you should take your own advice, Mr hypocrite.

The bold/underlined is just comical, Guess you can't see the irony as you come across as someone with a massively inflated ego.
When I call someone those things, it's obvious it's coming from somewhere. It was an observation, not an insertion.

And to make this clear, I don't operate from the ego, I think you're just jealous and intimidated by me.That's really what I think it is.

This thread was obviously meant to stirr up some sauce.
It all depends on how you take it. Take it like an adult, you get an adult response. Take it like a kid, you'll get "fathered" and put in your place(sometimes), speaking in general...

Wow, talk about sexual frustration driving one mad.
That's impossible.

Funny thing is, I'm feeling like you you must think you have the advantage when it comes to the subject of "***". You don't. You'll get finessed. Take the male self-entitlement, elsewhere. Facade.

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And to make this clear, I don't operate from the ego, I think you're just jealous and intimidated by me.That's really what I think it is..
Yet you've still to say what exactly i'm jealous of

I find it funny that you think so highly of yourself than i'd be jealous and intimidated by a random internet person.