[Rasnall Wood Release Training] 木遁, Mokuton with the Master.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Does it quite a few times here. Also the finish is awesome haha also a picture.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would say it is a form of taijutsu really. It would be used to send an opponent flying into the air, at which point one can take advantage by following up with perhaps a fast moving projectile. It seems to be a great way to start a combo.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well put. Like a gap closure or an emphasis on an attack.
( Mokuton: Mokuchū Sora Kikku ) - Wood Release: Wood Sky Kick
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will attack the opponent multiple times with several punches and kicks before turning their left arm into wood that extends out into a small pillar and pointing towards the ground and then lifting them towards the opponent where they finish them with a kick to the chin lifting them into the air.
Now, proceed to form the handseals of Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake...
Focus chakra into the ground AND CREATEEE A MAANNSSSIIIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Yamto stands ready and waves the seals Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake in quick succession. The ground rumbles...rocks and dirt are kicked up into the air as in front of Yamato rises....a tiny dog house.*

-___- ......:T_T: it's a mansion to an ANT!!!....-___-

*Focusing more on the image in his minds eye, Yamato again waves the seals Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake. again the ground begins to shake around him, cracks a fissures covering the ground as it is begins parting in front of him. Swifly rising from the ground comes 4 giant walls that then merge together at the top. Once the huge cube is complete, Yamato begins forming the interior, the bedroom, lounge, study, the stairs, the kitchen, the doors and the windows, until a huge magnificent manision stands before him.*

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OH MY GOD!
The...COULD IT BE?!
THE REAL ESTATE HOUSE OF MY DREAMS! Now, I can make more and more...and get rich! xD Jkjk.

So, in what ways might one be able to use this in battle?

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha I was thinking about the move before this one with my last reply haha. Well it would be a great defensive move as it provides alot of cover. Also allows the user to perhaps sneak away while hidden.