[Rasnall Wood Release Training] 木遁, Mokuton with the Master.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>.> Okay, the easiest way to remember how to use them is the fact that...
Smoke bombs = Cover.
Flash bombs = Opening for an attack.
(Mokuton: Moku Hasshi no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Wood Projectiles Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: Focusing chakra into his hands or the ground, the user will make 3 to 4 small (kunai sized) projectiles of wood and propel them against the enemy.
Now, next jutsu is basic and helpful if you ever become a sensei or senpai.
Just make a wooden dummy. O_O Like a clone that can only use physical attacks.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Rasnall focues his mind on the image of himself *gags*. Chanelling chakra into the ground next to him he rises up a wooden clone of himself.*

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Would yopu like me to post the pro's and con's for each jutsu btw? lol

haha na I'm handsome..Yamato isn't....>__> lol

It's can be used to distract an opponent by drawing their attention away. Example: Throw a smoke bomb down and then send the clone forward while I hide hehe.
It would also be useful in CQC situations or to take the hit for me from a barrage of shurikens/kunais.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Y u no take Hashirama instead?
And no need, I just want you to understand how to utilize the jutsu fully. >.>

Actually, what I was looking for is "punch the little piece of sh*t when angry*. xD jkjk.
(Mokuton: Mokujin) - Wood Style: Wooden Man
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: N/A(+5 for any hits landed by the dummy)
Description: The user creates a training wooden dummy to help him train or to fight against an opponent.
Now, perform the Bird → Dog → Snake handseals and then summon up wood from your body to completely cover you.
Once you do, manipulate every cell and color of that wood to transform into...O_O
Anything you wish.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Yamato performs the Bird, Dog and Snake handseals, closing his eyes Yamato focuses chakra evenly across his entire body. Once ready, Yamato starts to shrink to half his size while slowly turning white. A half open bowl is formed at the front and a bulky water container at the back. Yamato has turned himself into a toilet.*

Now we play the waiting game +__+

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Muahahaha.
(Mokuton: Moku Henge) - Wood Style: Wood Transformation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10 (-5 per turn to keep active)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: By focusing chakra and performing the Bird → Dog → Snake hand seals, the user makes wood pillars sprout from the ground and cover his whole body, while using chakra to cover it with precision to produce the desired effect. By covering the wood with his chakra the user is able to transform it into another shape or form with increased detail, by using his wood chakra. This is used to create an effect similar to the transformation technique but to a higher degree of detail and realism.
Another basic jutsu.
Do anything with Wood again.
A test of the mind!

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Yamato again forms the seals and four pillars of wood rise from the ground around him (within arms reach). Placing both hands on the pillar in front of him Yamato begins to channel more chakra into the wood. The four pillars of wood (which are spred out evenly into the corners of a square) begin to rise up over Yamoto's head and bend inwards until they all meet together above his head. From this newly joined center falls down a thin string of wood and a wooden seat. Yamato sits down on his swing*

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*walks behind Yamato and pushes him so hard that he flies off his own swing*
Muahahaha.
(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.
Now, proceed to send your chakra throughout the earth and beneath my clone, throwing him up into the air with a pillar of wood.

So, this is a fun jutsu, but has many great uses. What do you think?

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This has many great uses. If you are being charged by an opponent you could rise up a pillar to trip them over, then when they hit the floor you can create further vines to bind them. Pillars could come from the body of Yamato to knock him out of the way of jutsu or attack an opponent during CQC.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CQC = Close Quarter's Combat >_<

Well once in the air it is hard for an opponent to dodge any assult, causing them to defend any attack directly. It also allows for 360o attack's from above, behind below the side...then BOOM!!

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It will send them crashing back to earth....BOOM! haha

Btw do you change ava like everyday.....lol they are always better than mine.....

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, well, I got a year's supply just now. xD Don't worry, I'll stick with one soon, I just liked how the orange name matched the avatar and the signature. <.<

Kind of, but think of when you're in the air. Why might it be hard to control your body weight and balance?

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because you will seem weightless. With no application of force to push or pull you in any direction you can easily be manipulated by external forces, such as wind, gravity etc.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<.<
( Mokuton: Mokuchū Noboru ) - Wood Release: Wood Pillar Climb
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 30
Description: The user manipulates their wood natured chakra to create a pillar of wood rise up beneath the opponent lifting them into the air.
Proceed to dash up to my clone, alternating between several punches and kicks until you decide to create a pillar that extends from your left arm (why the left, I don't know) that throws you the air (point it at the ground) as you kick his chin at the same time...
I need a video of this...O_O