Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wich attack is stronger ? Rasengan or kamehameha
and wich attack is stronger again if naruto uses rasen shuriken against goku's Kamehameha

Let us hear your opinion about this

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well idk but i guess gokus kamehameha would win since its a focuse beam of energy and rasengan is compresd chakra so a the wider the beam is the less chance rasengan has againce it o_O and beside it would cover the rasengan user before he could get in range too hit goku

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
before i start i must warn you that i'm going to get slightly scientifical.

first we must look at what is used. for the kamehameha energy is used for the rasengan chakra. for argumentative purpases let us assume that the two consentraded forms are similar. meaning they are interchangable.

then lets look at what is happening to the forms of evergy as an attk. the kamehameha is burst forth while the rasengan is rotatated condenced shoved into the opponent.

time: kamehameha, because it is burst forth we must assume that as time goes on and the more disstance it has to travel the weaker it is, because some of that energy would dissapate into the atmasphere, and thus over time would become non existent. where as the rasengan technically doesn't leave the creator untill point of imapct and so has no time to dissipate and become weaker.

then we have to take into consideration the rotation of the rasengans rotation. the component is movement, what this means in a scientifical sence is that it has more mass. taking into account einstiens theory of reletivity and kenetic energy make it so. to elaborate, because the rasengan is rotating it has a hight potential energy. becasue the more energy something has the more it weighs we can safely assume that the rasengan would have for mass. what this means when comparing the rasengan to the kamehameha is that it takes less energy for the rasengan to create the same amount of destruction than the kamehameha.

meaning for me the rasengan is more powerful than the kamehameha.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rasengan vs Kamehameha wave

wow that is a great match up :/....maybe not

The Rasengan would stop the Kamehameha wave for a short time but if the user puts more power in it the the Rasengan user is f*ed

But if its the Rasenshuriken how it is now where it can be thrown then its a pure tie

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rasengan vs Kamehameha wave

wow that is a great match up :/....maybe not

The Rasengan would stop the Kamehameha wave for a short time but if the user puts more power in it the the Rasengan user is f*ed

But if its the Rasenshuriken how it is now where it can be thrown then its a pure tie
he didn't really say variations of rasengan he just said rasengan.

and kamehameha would pwn normal rasengan all the user has to do is jump back and use it while the user of rasengan has to charge it up... then run... then slam it into them. Not to mention that because only dbz characters can use kamehameha then we can also say that they are definately faster than naruto characters

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
before i start i must warn you that i'm going to get slightly scientifical.

first we must look at what is used. for the kamehameha energy is used for the rasengan chakra. for argumentative purpases let us assume that the two consentraded forms are similar. meaning they are interchangable.

then lets look at what is happening to the forms of evergy as an attk. the kamehameha is burst forth while the rasengan is rotatated condenced shoved into the opponent.

time: kamehameha, because it is burst forth we must assume that as time goes on and the more disstance it has to travel the weaker it is, because some of that energy would dissapate into the atmasphere, and thus over time would become non existent. where as the rasengan technically doesn't leave the creator untill point of imapct and so has no time to dissipate and become weaker.

then we have to take into consideration the rotation of the rasengans rotation. the component is movement, what this means in a scientifical sence is that it has more mass. taking into account einstiens theory of reletivity and kenetic energy make it so. to elaborate, because the rasengan is rotating it has a hight potential energy. becasue the more energy something has the more it weighs we can safely assume that the rasengan would have for mass. what this means when comparing the rasengan to the kamehameha is that it takes less energy for the rasengan to create the same amount of destruction than the kamehameha.

meaning for me the rasengan is more powerful than the kamehameha.
did u forget how the kamehameha works?? the beam always stays connected to goku, that is how he is able to control its trajectory, so even if the frs hits kamehameha all goku has to do is put more energy into it, multiplying the kinetic energy, therefore increasing the mass of it, while naruto cant put more chakra into frs after it leaves his hand, kamehameha wins hands down, and if that doesnt work then goku would spirit bomb konoha

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamehameha trumps FRS, not only does it have FRS beat in range, but it also has more energy/chakra/destructive force behind it. Countless times it has been shown to absolutely obliterate an opponent. Furthermore Kamehameha constantly unleashes energy upon the target, whereas Rasengan is a set amount compressed into a sphere. Whether it be Rasengan or FRS in it's perfect form, it never will be as strong as Kamehameha.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Look at the difference in size... It's no cointest which would win. Not to mention all the DBZ characters have 100 times the power levels of people in Naruto, though the Kyuubi and Pain are closing the gap :D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
did u forget how the kamehameha works?? the beam always stays connected to goku, that is how he is able to control its trajectory, so even if the frs hits kamehameha all goku has to do is put more energy into it, multiplying the kinetic energy, therefore increasing the mass of it, while naruto cant put more chakra into frs after it leaves his hand, kamehameha wins hands down, and if that doesnt work then goku would spirit bomb konoha
i was trying to make the camparison using similar pwer lvls. you could take any attk and just say "i add more power" and make it better. one variable at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.