RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I feel bad for anyone who says rasengan has a chance against kamehameha, because they've obviously never watched DBZ (or understood it much) even though most kids grew up on it. XD

Kamehameha destroyed an entire planet, has extremely long range, and is just mega pwnage. Can Rasengan destroy planets?

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I feel bad for anyone who says rasengan has a chance against kamehameha, because they've obviously never watched DBZ (or understood it much) even though most kids grew up on it. XD

Kamehameha destroyed an entire planet, has extremely long range, and is just mega pwnage. Can Rasengan destroy planets?
Good Point there Roku :cool:

LiquidCourage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
first goku would just teleport behind naruto when naruto tries to dash at him then hit naruto and cut the planet in half
truth. theres just no other way to explain the differences in power. when naruto gets to the point where the planet can be destroyed, then its a fair game.

to make it more equal, would to pit dragonball, not dragonball z, against naruto. chibi gokou, would still be a handful, and it would still retain the comedic relief.

i also think that jiraiya and master roshi would be the best of friends. then enemies after arguing whose the biggest perv, than friends again. vicious cyle.

Shibuki

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wow rasengan vs kamehameha thats just like comparing tonton and the kyuubi.

Kamehameha is more powerful than rasengan any day. Goku destroyed a car with it when he was 11 and he wasnt even using his full power and he just did to see if he could do the attack. Master Rochis full power Kamehameha destroyed the moon which as of yet no one in naruto can do that.

the Rasen Shuriken does cause severe internal damage but the kamehameha can completley obliterate your opponent. Goku in the late saiyan saga could destroy the planet with his kamehameha and that was awhile before he even became a super saiyajin

The power difference between the Dragon Ball universe and Naruto is incredible so if you compare the two naruto look like weaklings and even some of the weakest Dragon Ball look like gods iin comparison thought thats off subject.

Kamehameha is stronger than the Rasengan and the rasen shuriken

Gokus kamehameha vs naruto rasen shuriken is just a joke unless goku is 11 or 12 then i think that naruto would win.

I should stop my rambling i dotn want this to turn into a naruto vs dragon ball thread xD

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
before i start i must warn you that i'm going to get slightly scientifical.

first we must look at what is used. for the kamehameha energy is used for the rasengan chakra. for argumentative purpases let us assume that the two consentraded forms are similar. meaning they are interchangable.

then lets look at what is happening to the forms of evergy as an attk. the kamehameha is burst forth while the rasengan is rotatated condenced shoved into the opponent.

time: kamehameha, because it is burst forth we must assume that as time goes on and the more disstance it has to travel the weaker it is, because some of that energy would dissapate into the atmasphere, and thus over time would become non existent. where as the rasengan technically doesn't leave the creator untill point of imapct and so has no time to dissipate and become weaker.

then we have to take into consideration the rotation of the rasengans rotation. the component is movement, what this means in a scientifical sence is that it has more mass. taking into account einstiens theory of reletivity and kenetic energy make it so. to elaborate, because the rasengan is rotating it has a hight potential energy. becasue the more energy something has the more it weighs we can safely assume that the rasengan would have for mass. what this means when comparing the rasengan to the kamehameha is that it takes less energy for the rasengan to create the same amount of destruction than the kamehameha.

meaning for me the rasengan is more powerful than the kamehameha.
but in the manga (whe pain attack konoha) rasen shuriken can be thrown by naruto in sage mode

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
213๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it seems people keep saying if they were at the same power lvl well don't you remember that goku could raise his power lvl as for naruto he has a limited amount of chakra

and remember you can't count the kyuubi factor in it because if you do it is unfair as you keep saying it has to be normal goku so it has to be a normal naruto. If you count the kyuubi which has 9 stages he would still get his ass pwned be goku SS4. SO a Kamehameha would pwn a rasengan. Any SS Kamehameha would pwn and FRS.

Like come on DBZ is the best when it comes to power levels, and Goku can destroy a Fking planet while naruto ***** ass cant beat sasuke :rolleyes:
BESIDES DBZ FKING PWNS!!!!!!! as well as goku

Last edited:

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
it seems people keep saying if they were at the same power lvl well don't you remember that goku could raise his power lvl as for naruto he has a limited amount of chakra

and remember you can't count the kyuubi factor in it because if you do it is unfair as you keep saying it has to be normal goku so it has to be a normal naruto. If you count the kyuubi which has 9 stages he would still get his ass pwned be goku SS4. SO a Kamehameha would pwn a rasengan. Any SS Kamehameha would pwn and FRS.

Like come on DBZ is the best when it comes to power levels, and Goku can destroy a Fking planet while naruto ***** ass cant beat sasuke :rolleyes:
BESIDES DBZ FKING PWNS!!!!!!! as well as goku
iLike this ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.