Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You forget that Kamehameha is bound by almost the same rules, to make the Kamehameha the user needs to condense his chi energy into his palms,and then release the energy, difference is that the user remains connected to the energy after release so it can input energy and increase velocity and increase it's potential force. IN the case of the rasengan due to it's highly dense energy, yes it will take less energy to make a large destructive power but no more energy can be added to it or it will fail to become as dense and the energy that has been input into it will make it less dense and thus less powerful
but then you wouldn't be keeping everything at the same lvl.

and you could add more to the rasengan. it just becomes bigger. you just can't add over time.

and my point was only that if you were to take the same amount of energy into both attaks (at point of attak) that the rasengan would wim because it has more destructive mass. but the KEY point is that the energy HAS to be the same.

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok if naruto isnt in sage mode and doesnt throw rasen shurikan than kamehemeha because well longer ranger i guess and if it hits rasen shrukian naruto is boned, if naruto throws it then rasenshurkin would rape goku in a second it hits people on the cellular level and attacks every single one, look what happens to kakuzu and some of peins bodies, human relm looks like its reduced to mush

omnichox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
before i start i must warn you that i'm going to get slightly scientifical.

first we must look at what is used. for the kamehameha energy is used for the rasengan chakra. for argumentative purpases let us assume that the two consentraded forms are similar. meaning they are interchangable.

then lets look at what is happening to the forms of evergy as an attk. the kamehameha is burst forth while the rasengan is rotatated condenced shoved into the opponent.

time: kamehameha, because it is burst forth we must assume that as time goes on and the more disstance it has to travel the weaker it is, because some of that energy would dissapate into the atmasphere, and thus over time would become non existent. where as the rasengan technically doesn't leave the creator untill point of imapct and so has no time to dissipate and become weaker.

then we have to take into consideration the rotation of the rasengans rotation. the component is movement, what this means in a scientifical sence is that it has more mass. taking into account einstiens theory of reletivity and kenetic energy make it so. to elaborate, because the rasengan is rotating it has a hight potential energy. becasue the more energy something has the more it weighs we can safely assume that the rasengan would have for mass. what this means when comparing the rasengan to the kamehameha is that it takes less energy for the rasengan to create the same amount of destruction than the kamehameha.

meaning for me the rasengan is more powerful than the kamehameha.

kamehameha can be increased in energy and change its strength

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kamehameha all the way Goku can use it infinite time and it has the range to go
to other planets and Goku speed is unmatched he could easily teleport behind Naruto and burn him to dust

t_mala

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey i think dat gokus kamehameha would win...
i mean it could blow up pluto i think..
im just a girl dat loves anime..
and watches alot of it
well dats my opinion
sumone correct me if im wrong plz

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obvious. I don't know why this is contested. With Kamehameha, Goku blasted an entire planet into two. O_O

When he was fighting Kid Buu.
And, his power level is (I believe) 60,000,000 in his normal form, and that was as a kid in GT. At super-saiyan, his power level is 1,000,000,000 O_O

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you can totally compare
Dude, no you cant. Okay, Naruto with RS can create a huge sphere of wind that's about 6 times the diameter of the target's length.

In normal state, Vegeta shot a single ki blast and destroyed an entire city. You can't compare.

Naruto power< DBZ power

(still like Naruto more :p)

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its already been explained that the kamehameha is more powerful and would kill naruto.
but some of you are saying that the FRS would beat the kamehameha.
well you never thought of this!
the FRS explodes on contact and naruto has to be close enough to slam it into the opponet or close enough to throw it(he can throw it like 10 feet)
but the FRS hurts narutos arm when he slams into his opponete.
well if it explodes on contact and its in narutos hand then when the kamehameha hits the FRS then its going to explode and naruto is going die from his own technique and if he through it the kamehameha would hit it before it got near goku and then it would go through the explosion and blast naruto! so basically if the kamehameha were to be shot at naruto who is using any type of rasengan, the kamehameha will either over power it and naruto will be blasted to peices or naruto going to be caught in his own explosion of wind.

Last edited:

renzostrife

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess if rasengan doesn't work then he just have to transform on fox mode 4th tail or ninetail then use the mega chakra blast. it can also destroy all planets with one hit. remember the fight of naruto and orochimaru. naruto just turned into a 4th tail fox then he uses the mega charka blast = boom!!. just like kamehameha. we just have to wait a couple of more episodes to see the real power of rasengan. i already seen normal rasengan. oodama rasengan, vermilion rasengan, crescent moon rasengan, and shuriken rasengan. theres alot of types of rasengan. I'd say goku would his power is beyond he can come up with anything. Big bang kamehameha can destroy whole universe! o wait theres more! if goku uses kamehameha while naruto is charging up his shuriken rasengan then he just have to use shadow clones then go behind goku. by faking it, goku hits the fake naruto the clone. then if he hits the clone then he is dead he can't move after using kamehameha which means naruto will hit him with his shurasengan. I'd say both equal. but if they fight on real anime, naruto would get owned coz goku's powr is beyond.

Last edited:

Skylurest

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, no you cant. Okay, Naruto with RS can create a huge sphere of wind that's about 6 times the diameter of the target's length.

In normal state, Vegeta shot a single ki blast and destroyed an entire city. You can't compare.

Naruto power< DBZ power

(still like Naruto more :p)
i go for DBZ

Status
Not open for further replies.