Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iLike this ^.^
Many guys are saying wrong things i made this thread and my meaning was only Goku ( No super Saiyan ) just normal Goku with kamehameha

And Naruto with rasengan and again with Rasen Shiruken

But again i would say Kamehameha wil win because of its insane powers

i said compare them not put your owns things on it like super saiyan or that kind of shit xd ;)

Well im suprised that this Thread is still going on i made it like 1-2 months ago xd

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many guys are saying wrong things i made this thread and my meaning was only Goku ( No super Saiyan ) just normal Goku with kamehameha

And Naruto with rasengan and again with Rasen Shiruken

But again i would say Kamehameha wil win because of its insane powers

i said compare them not put your owns things on it like super saiyan or that kind of shit xd ;)

Well im suprised that this Thread is still going on i made it like 1-2 months ago xd
it is goin on this long bcuz DBZ will live for ever!!!!!!! xd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is 100% solid: Roshi fired a Kamehameha at the moon, it took about 10 sec or LESS to get there, it MUST have been going 10000x faster than the speed of light to get to the moon in LESS than 10 secs, once Goku fired it, naruto would have to act within the blink of an eye+the kamehameha would be going so fast it would probably knock the rasengan clean away, PLUS roshi blew up THE MOON with a kamehameha (goku is now 1000x stronger than roshi) imagine what goku could do, besides WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL ASKING THIS, KAMEHAMEHA WOULD OBLITERATE THE WHOLE NARUTO-UNIVERSE, even when goku was a little boy(7-8-9-10) bullets DIDNT hurt him (kunais KILL naruto chars) and Gokus punches THEN could go though people stomachs.... Nuf said... try and argue with THAT xd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is 100% solid: Roshi fired a Kamehameha at the moon, it took about 10 sec or LESS to get there, it MUST have been going 10000x faster than the speed of light to get to the moon in LESS than 10 secs, once Goku fired it, naruto would have to act within the blink of an eye+the kamehameha would be going so fast it would probably knock the rasengan clean away, PLUS roshi blew up THE MOON with a kamehameha (goku is now 1000x stronger than roshi) imagine what goku could do, besides WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL ASKING THIS, KAMEHAMEHA WOULD OBLITERATE THE WHOLE NARUTO-UNIVERSE, even when goku was a little boy(7-8-9-10) bullets DIDNT hurt him (kunais KILL naruto chars) and Gokus punches THEN could go though people stomachs.... Nuf said... try and argue with THAT xd
i joined JUST to say that, besides this is called: NARUTOBASS, so im very suprised that people have even been saying kamehameha would win, sometimes Naruto MEGA fans just go tooo far, and say things without backing them up with facts :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.