NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This thread is a joke. I get it, a's your fav character and he got his ass handed to him by minato, it hurts but you gotta move on and not live in denial.

And as for 'manga facts' , minato could teleport a tbb to a location of his choice. So lets say he teleports a charging A to the bottom of the ocean, 20000 feet deep. The lack of oxygen and incresed water pressure at depth would kill A. There.factually proven.

Sexy Steel

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This thread is a joke. I get it, a's your fav character and he got his ass handed to him by minato, it hurts but you gotta move on and not live in denial.

And as for 'manga facts' , minato could teleport a tbb to a location of his choice. So lets say he teleports a charging A to the bottom of the ocean, 20000 feet deep. The lack of oxygen and incresed water pressure at depth would kill A. There.factually proven.
he must have a kunai at the bottom of the ocean i don't know why minato would have a kunai at the bottom of the ocean

Rozzy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think you understand that rasengan is a wind type jutsu so it would penetrate A's armor instantly since lightning is weak to wind. So Minato could finish it in a moment with FTG v2 using his rasengan on A. I also think you are severely underestimating the power of a normal rasengan.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A lot of people keep going back to what the Raikage said instead of looking at feats. Don't take things at face value.
Its like the people who say Jiraiya> Itachi because Itachi said that him and Kisame would get beaten by Jiraiya.
thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard, faced the facts of what the person actually said and your still tryin to cover your ass, you are beyond stuipid. close your thread its only gonna get worse from hear on... idiot

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol you are aware that the teleportation requires a seal right ? how can he teleport something to where there is no seal ?
You are aware that manga>>>what you say? Prove that teleporting the tbb needed a seal at its destination, i.e where it was teleported to. Ppl like you who make up manga rules look like idiots when kishi shits in their face( tobi being obito ewas one such case). Theres a diff between ftg, and the s/t tech of minato used to teleport the tbb. Now provide manga proof that he needs a seal for the dest, or admit defeat, on FEATS for A to minato. Oh, you cant? Then dont push your assumptions on me, k?

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Just because sasukes chidori was able to pierce thru A's raiton armor doesnt mean rasegan will have the same affect, note rasegan isnt a wind type its chakra.

Even tho i see minato coming out on top 8 out of 10 times i woudnt be surprised if raikage was able to defeat him

Sexy Steel

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You are aware that manga>>>what you say? Prove that teleporting the tbb needed a seal at its destination, i.e where it was teleported to. Ppl like you who make up manga rules look like idiots when kishi shits in their face( tobi being obito ewas one such case). Theres a diff between ftg, and the s/t tech of minato used to teleport the tbb. Now provide manga proof that he needs a seal for the dest, or admit defeat, on FEATS for A to minato. Oh, you cant? Then dont push your assumptions on me, k?
dude he needs the seal to teleport

pantelis2006

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
As many people admitted before me, it is clearly shown in the manga. Minato wins.

1) How can Raikage tank a rasengan? He has no healing techniques. Rasengan does a lot of damage. In part one, Kabuto was healing himself before he received a rasengan, but this didnt help him at all.

2) A only needs one attack? What is the point of this statement if you cant land a single attack? Minato is faster than Raikage (admitted by himself).

3) Minato proved that his Hiraishin level 2 doesnt need tagging. He used this in the Obito fight.

4) Hmmm. Raikage will break one kunai and Minato will do what? Stand and watch him? He has many kunais available and its ridiculous to suppose that he will try to teleport to a broken kunai. Minato is not an idiot.

5) Large scale attack to mess up the kunais, meaning Raiga Bomb? So, Raikage will smash the ground, only to DEFEND? Once again, Hiraishin level 2 doesnt require a placed kunai...Minato hurls one, then teleports to the air.
Minato killing himself teleporting underground? Jeez, you underestimate him a lot. He is not reckless. In the Obito fight his strategy skills were highlighted.

6) So, let me think. A kage level shinobi has no time to throw his kunais...Yellow flash has no time to place his kunais on the ground because Raikage will charge at him from the start. And you referred to a plot no jutsu? Even IF this was possible, the answer again is Hiraishin level 2.

7) Why did u bring Gamabunta in this fight? Minato has the upperhand due to his unbelievable speed and resorts to summons? Thats not rational.

8) Where did u read Raikage has more chakra than Minato? This is stated nowhere in the manga. Chakra exhaustion? From simply dodging? Wtf? Minato was out of chakra after teleporting the kyuubi with him. The fight will not last long. I already explained why.

Death God sealing technique is a special jutsu which is useful in rare occasions. Its a suicide attack. Minato doesnt need it in this battle.

Last edited:

pantelis2006

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think you understand that rasengan is a wind type jutsu so it would penetrate A's armor instantly since lightning is weak to wind. So Minato could finish it in a moment with FTG v2 using his rasengan on A. I also think you are severely underestimating the power of a normal rasengan.
Actually, Fuuton-Rasengan and Rasen-shuriken are wind techniques. A mere rasengan is an incomplete jutsu, stated by Kakashi. Minato couldnt add wind chakra...Only Naruto achieved this.

Sasuke082594

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok so heres a couple of points for you.

1. wind >>>>lightning every day all day
2. minato literally already won this fight
3. Rasengan would have done emence damage to a's lightning cloak because 1 the rasengan is a wind technique and 2 it destroys chackra on a cellular level so im sure that a chakra cloak spells bad news when a rasengan comes into contact with it.
4. if the riakage could have beaten minato he would have won the fight that day that they faught instead of letting minato make him look like a fool. i got pleanty more
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. Also, my username has nothing to do with being a Sasuke fanboy, i don't favor anyone, i just like the manga overall.

OT:#3 is half correct, only Naruto's Rasenshuriken destorys chakra on a cellular level. If i'm not mistaking, A would not stand a chance against Naruto's Bijuu cloak, yet Minato broke Tobi's control of the actual Nine Tails, without any effort in it, and he single handedly fought Tobi and the Nine Tails. I'm not sure that A could ever do that, not now, or at the same age as Minato during the incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.