Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
raikage said he thought minato was undefeated "i dont rlly rmmbr" so its obvious minato > A
yah dude you kinda obviously haven't watched the latest anime, and in manga it's written that the raikage states nobody could have defeated him
Pathetic. Even after raikage admitted minato as better. Smh
Don't you watch the new cannon naruto 282 where the fourth raikage said that no could have defeated minato and you are saying raikage is stronger damn some people are dumb.
Did any of you even read it ? I gave lots of points why I believe A > Minato and you lot keep coming back with shit like "A said Minato is not surpassed". Pain said that Jiraiya would have beaten him with info but no one believes that. Itachi said that him and Kisame would lose to Jiraiya but no one believes that either.
Somethings are said as praise and are not actually true.

One more thing you guys forget minato can s/t raikage like tobi did to most of his opponents you know.
No that wouldn't work because of the nature the jutsu is employed. Minato wouldn't even have time to make the seals and that attack is used to redirect long range attacks. Minato's space time barrier is nothing like Tobi's space-time migration. Even if that absurd theory did work A would be able to survive it with little to no injuries since he survived Mabui teleportation. (Which I wrote in the thread)

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people keep going back to what the Raikage said instead of looking at feats. Don't take things at face value.
Its like the people who say Jiraiya> Itachi because Itachi said that him and Kisame would get beaten by Jiraiya.
Look at this thread, and you'll understand that you're mistaking about what you think that happened in the fight between Minato and Raikage: And what i say here has been confirmed in todays episode. Look at Rul sig.

Also, you seems to forget that will only a kunai, he was able not only to destroy Bees limb, but also create a crater at that point. It has also destroyed Tobis body which was composed from Hashiramas cells(a powerful Zetsu body), and also created a great crater at that point just with rasengan, which shows that he has some sort of strenght(probably due to Hiraishin speed). When he hiraishined on Raikage, Bee was forced to interved at that moment, because he knew that A would be dead if it had continued any further.

You also forgot about other abilities like Summoning techniques. If he uses Food Cart Destroyer on A for example, he is almost done for.

Reactions: pantelis2006

Simple Math

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not sure if i agree but if raikage wins it wont be easy.... but good thread though
you were fair on both sides and came up with good backup's

+rep for your effort

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
i agree to an degree but alot of the comments here i agree with as well remeber rasengan is the only offensive ability we've seen minato use after seeing kakashis lightening cutter he probley mastered it he was extremely intelligent and tactical but rasengan is the only acuall move we've seen him do other then s/t but he was hokage with chakra control so awsome he made an attack that mimiced the tbb so im pretty sure he'd have alot of jutsu under his sleeve just never got shown or had an opponent strong enough to use em on

thats my opinion tho but well done on the thread

nNoma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread will most likely be flamed by Minato fans but I'm going to go ahead anyway. This thread is to show why A beats Minato(or draws if Minato uses Reaper Death Seal)

Fourth Raikage vs Fourth Hokage

How the 4th Raikage would beat Minato

1) Can tank all of Minato’s attacks
A can tank all of Minato’s attacks and most of his sealings will be useless against A.

2) A only needs one attack
A only needs one attack to connect with Minato to win the fight. While Minato would need loads to even start injuring A and when one of A’s punches is that close
You must be registered for see images

to hitting Minato.

3) Minato unable to tag A
Minato would be unable to tag A with a seal because of his Lightning Armour and if he tried to he would get electrocuted.

4) Special theory
If A breaks one of Minato’s kunai and then dashes at him and Minato tries to teleport to the kunai(that A has broken) and it will fail. And that split-second that his teleport fails A could hit him. Also Minato is not able to feel if one of his kunai is broken.

5) Large scale attacks could mess up Kunai
Large scale attacks would mess up the positioning of Minato’s kunai and might even teleport him in front of A’s attack. Also if he smashes the ground near him then could stop Minato from teleporting into his immediate vicinity. And if one of his kunai goes underground and Minato teleports to it then he would have killed himself.

6) Speed Blitz before Kunai’s are ready
In the fight they had in the manga A waited for Minato to get out his Kunai and scatter them around instead of just rushing to him before he got his Kunai ready. This was because of plot.

7) A could use Gamabunta against Minato
A could severely injure Gamabunta with a few of his full power punches and he is capabale of doing so since he was able to slam the 8-tails onto the ground. A could even use Gamabunta against Minato because his attacks are very devastating and would destroy some of Minato's kunai. Minato doesn't have the strength to stop A's assault on Gamabunta and is not stupid enough to try.

8) Which will last more A’s endurance or Minato’s stamina ?
A has more chakra than Minato which would potentially help him to outlast Minato since he would soon run out of chakra dodging all of A’s attacks. So even if A doesn’t hit him Minato could still lose because of exhaustion. Minato will no doubt manage to hit the 4th raikage a number of times but the amount of times both of them need to hit eachother to win the match is too large. Remember A only needs one hit to win while Minato would need dozens to even injure A. If the fight lasts long then it would come down to stamina which A wins in.

But Minato could use Reaper Death Seal which would end the fight in a draw.

So this is the end of my thread. :). Hope you enjoyed it and even if you don’t agree with it please respect the effort I put into it.
Thanks to Negative Knight for helping me with some points even though he doesn't agree with me :T_T:
Minato is my favorite character, but in all honesty your points are extremely valid and hard to argue with. The problem here isn't just A's amazing defense, it's also his massive chakra that makes him hard to deal with. I would say if Minato had an affinity for wind ninjutsu that he could beat A, but because we don't know enough about Minato to know for sure what his nature affinities are A probably takes this, but it's not certain.

Now on the side of Minato here for a moment we know he has speed and reflexes that actually surpass A's, as well as a large amount of chakra for a non-Uzumaki/non-Senju. His fight against Tobi and the Kyuubi proves this, so to say that he would get tired before A isn't necessarily true. He also has seals which can potentially block any large scale ninjutsu A tries to use, if any. As well as highly skilled barrier techniques which can hold down the Kyuubi as stated by Minato himself.

Some might argue that Minato actually didn't use the barrier technique, Kushina did. But if Minato is confident enough in his own abilities to say he could do it, then he can. My last and final point in favor of Minato is summoning. I say this because the frogs of Mount Myoboku have a wide variety of ninjutsu, taijutsu, and even genjutsu. Summons that have wind affinity are actually a great benefit to fighting a lightning user like A. Minato is intelligent enough to know this, and I'm sure would use this to his advantage if he could.

On paper from what we know about both Shinobi it's completely understandable to say A wins this fight, because sadly we don't know all that much about Minato.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nobody can counter your points, the only point they have is" Ay said Minato would win". You got a strong arguement.
ok so heres a couple of points for you.

1. wind >>>>lightning every day all day
2. minato literally already won this fight
3. Rasengan would have done emence damage to a's lightning cloak because 1 the rasengan is a wind technique and 2 it destroys chackra on a cellular level so im sure that a chakra cloak spells bad news when a rasengan comes into contact with it.
4. if the riakage could have beaten minato he would have won the fight that day that they faught instead of letting minato make him look like a fool. i got pleanty more

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nobody can counter your points, the only point they have is" Ay said Minato would win". You got a strong arguement.
Thank You. +Rep.
Most people keep repeating "A said Minato is unsurpassed". Only one person has actually countered a few of my points.

and on top of it all last i checked wind>>>>lightning.
:flaw:

Since when did Minato have Wind ?

Shouldn't have to read.

Manga > you
Please tell me how Minato beats A ?
I just want to see if you have a better argument than "A said Minato is unsurppassed"

Last edited by a moderator:

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank You. +Rep.
Most people keep repeating "A said Minato is unsurpassed". Only one person has actually countered a few of my points.

QUOTE=straightup;8639450]and on top of it all last i checked wind>>>>lightning.
:flaw:

Since when did Minato have Wind ?[/QUOTE]

rasengan is a WIND technique. do you even read the manga or watch the anime at all???

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im literally making plenty of points to disprove your theory and none of my points say anything about what anyone said. there all based on naruto fact

YellowFlash1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A went all out and went as fast as he could and tried to hit minato, while he just stood there clam and chilled out while he dodged his attack like it was nothing.

A clearly wasn't as fast as he is now... Think about how much more Minato would have improved in the 16 year time period :D

He would destroy current A... Tbh you make some good points but you have to remember that it doesn't take much for Minato to sit and dodge his attack's while A wastes allot of chakara with that Ration Amour or Whatever it's called.

I also fell like the rasengan is being completely underrated here ... Minato's rasengan is allot more powerful than Naruto's normal rasengan, Not to mention the speed it's delivered at would cause more damage.it's also not like the "Lighting blade" Were it would just pierce his armour but it's more of force attack... Just like it destroyed the water container from the back In naruto part one, While sasuke only managed to cripple the front of it. I believe that the Rasengan would actually cause damage and would smack him against the floor the exact same way it did with Tobi ...

Raikage would have been damaged and probably scared if it wasn't for bee.

Status
Not open for further replies.