0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so heres a couple of points for you.

1. wind >>>>lightning every day all day
2. minato literally already won this fight
3. Rasengan would have done emence damage to a's lightning cloak because 1 the rasengan is a wind technique and 2 it destroys chackra on a cellular level so im sure that a chakra cloak spells bad news when a rasengan comes into contact with it.
4. if the riakage could have beaten minato he would have won the fight that day that they faught instead of letting minato make him look like a fool. i got pleanty more
Rasengan dosent do any of that, Naruto's RS is what your thinking of so all your points and the ones you think you have are invalid.

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im literally making plenty of points to disprove your theory and none of my points say anything about what anyone said. there all based on naruto fact
Ok. I'll counter everyone of them.

ok so heres a couple of points for you.

1. wind >>>>lightning every day all day
2. minato literally already won this fight
3. Rasengan would have done emence damage to a's lightning cloak because 1 the rasengan is a wind technique and 2 it destroys chackra on a cellular level so im sure that a chakra cloak spells bad news when a rasengan comes into contact with it.
4. if the riakage could have beaten minato he would have won the fight that day that they faught instead of letting minato make him look like a fool. i got pleanty more
1) Minato does not have a Wind Affinity
2) No he didn't he retreated(ran away).
3) I think that your confusing Rasengan with Rasenshuriken which Minato doesn't have.
4)He would have but Minato ran away.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, how can someone try so hard to argue against facts with their baseless assumptions and opinions. I'll go with what kishi wrote in the manga rather than this clown's own opinions. Nothing this guy says can counter what kishi has clearly and that is that Minato>>>>>>Ay. Even Ay and Bee at the same time couldn't beat him.

Reactions: SEEDLESS

Shisui Namikaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please tell me how Minato beats A ?
I just want to see if you have a better argument than "A said Minato is unsurppassed"
For one. Minatos reflexes are levels above Ays. You underestimate minatos strength greatly. With just a thrust of his kunai not to mention he was off balance he still managed to almost cut bees tentacle in half. Another thing. Wind >>> lightning. Any kind of wind nature chakra added to his kunai would easily penetrate Ays raiton armor.

Minato is the fastest man to ever live in the manga and he has the abnormal reflexes to go with his speed and FTG. He is untouchable. Your argument is worthless because IF ANYTHING AY CAN'T TOUCH MINATO. He simply isn't fast enough. But minato is obviously fast enough to land a blow on AY.

I shouldn't even be dicussing this. The manga already said who's better. This thread is useless.

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato can cut him with his kunai just like he did Bee's tail?
I mean u saw the look on A's face when Minato was about to stab his back? wasnt really a comfortable look like "oh hey im wearing my lighning armor so big deal"
Luckily little brother was there to save his ass...

Reactions: naruto005

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Look at this thread, and you'll understand that you're mistaking about what you think that happened in the fight between Minato and Raikage: And what i say here has been confirmed in todays episode. Look at Rul sig.

Also, you seems to forget that will only a kunai, he was able not only to destroy Bees limb, but also create a crater at that point. It has also destroyed Tobis body which was composed from Hashiramas cells(a powerful Zetsu body), and also created a great crater at that point just with rasengan, which shows that he has some sort of strenght(probably due to Hiraishin speed). When he hiraishined on Raikage, Bee was forced to interved at that moment, because he knew that A would be dead if it had continued any further.

You also forgot about other abilities like Summoning techniques. If he uses Food Cart Destroyer on A for example, he is almost done for.
Slicing one of Bee's tentacles isn't that good a feat. Sasuke Chidori lance also cut Killer Bee's tentacle and A tanked Sasuke's Chidori Lance. A definitely wouldn't have been killed by Minato's kunai, Killer Bee just didn't want his brother to get hit and was prepared to give up his tentacle for it.(They grow back anyway)
I added Minato's summoning jutsu in the ninjutsu section. If Minato tried to use Foodcart Destroyer then he would easily be able to dodge and it will just mean a waste of chakra for Minato.
I think that you are underrating A's speed.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok. I'll counter everyone of them.

1) Minato does not have a Wind Affinity
2) No he didn't he retreated(ran away).
3) I think that your confusing Rasengan with Rasenshuriken which Minato doesn't have.
4)He would have but Minato ran away.
1)namikaze minato means waves wind harbour
2)A is supposed to be the fastest shinobe of his time but he couldnt touch minato when he did have a chance.
3)the match ended with a mexican stand off with bee and minato. had minato wanted to kill them there would have been no pause with bee and be would have been lying there with a kunai in the back of his head.
4)theres technically no running away from the fastest man in the world. that thought is a paradox in itsself.
5) you still didnt tell me how the rasengan wouldnt have completely destroyed a's lightning armour. remember....cellular level

any other brain busters?

Ninpou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2)A is supposed to be the fastest shinobe of his time but he couldnt touch minato when he did have a chance.
3)the match ended with a mexican stand off with bee and minato. had minato wanted to kill them there would have been no pause with bee and be would have been lying there with a kunai in the back of his head.
4)theres technically no running away from the fastest man in the world. that thought is a paradox in itsself.
5) you still didnt tell me how the rasengan wouldnt have completely destroyed a's lightning armour. remember....cellular level

any other brain busters?
It dosent attack cells, thats Naruto's RS.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but anyway this thread shouldnt even be open. after it is all said and done you make valid points and you should have personally shown a these points before he crossed minato because he was obviously to dumb to think of them himself. remember at the end of the day it will always be brains over brawn. And it doesnt help that every characture in naruto including a says that minato was stronger. your fighting a lost battle

sjarkhor

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

any other brain busters?

1. Minato has wind affinity.. but his rasengan inst(rasengan is not win, but pure chakra) ... remember when he died not even adding afinity to his rasengan.

any other brain busters?

1. Minato has wind affinity.. but his rasengan isnt(rasengan is not wind, but pure chakra) ... remember when he died not even adding affinity to his rasengan.

btw, i believe minato > 4th raikage.. but i just dont agree that minato's rasengan is wind affinity since rasengan doesnt have affinity but its pure chakra

Last edited by a moderator:

YellowFlash1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

any other brain busters?
There are a few thing i agree and i few things you got mixed up one i believe .... Minato's rasengan isn't the same as Naruto Rasenshuriken! It's Naruto wind style rasengan that destroy's cells, like the one he used against pain and kakazu!

It's not been stated that minato has any chakara natural ... He will ofc but we can't speculate until we have prove from the manga :D Although i agree with the face that Minato > A :D

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It dosent attack cells, thats Naruto's RS.
Maybe not cellular level, but it destroys from the inside of the body. Even Kabuto(one of the best medecin ninja) wasn't able to recover after trying to heal himself:
You must be registered for see images

Sometimes it seems that Rasengan is really underrated:

natzzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this thread will most likely be flamed by minato fans but i'm going to go ahead anyway. This thread is to show why a beats minato(or draws if minato uses reaper death seal)

fourth raikage vs fourth hokage

how the 4th raikage would beat minato

1) can tank all of minato’s attacks-agree
a can tank all of minato’s attacks and most of his sealings will be useless against a.

2) a only needs one attack-agree
a only needs one attack to connect with minato to win the fight. While minato would need loads to even start injuring a and when one of a’s punches is that close

to hitting minato.

3) minato unable to tag a-not so sure but i can't argue.
minato would be unable to tag a with a seal because of his lightning armour and if he tried to he would get electrocuted.

4) special theory
if a breaks one of minato’s kunai and then dashes at him and minato tries to teleport to the kunai(that a has broken) and it will fail. And that split-second that his teleport fails a could hit him. Also minato is not able to feel if one of his kunai is broken.-minato doesn't teleport to the kunai.he teleport's to the seal on kunai.

5) large scale attacks could mess up kunai
large scale attacks would mess up the positioning of minato’s kunai and might even teleport him in front of a’s attack. Also if he smashes the ground near him then could stop minato from teleporting into his immediate vicinity. And if one of his kunai goes underground and minato teleports to it then he would have killed himself.-minato can leave seals on the ground(battle field)

6) speed blitz before kunai’s are ready-minato was that intelligent and a was not so intelligent.
in the fight they had in the manga a waited for minato to get out his kunai and scatter them around instead of just rushing to him before he got his kunai ready. This was because of plot.

7) a could use gamabunta against minato-a cannot risk leaving minato and taking on gammamunta with minato's intelligence level.
a could severely injure gamabunta with a few of his full power punches and he is capabale of doing so since he was able to slam the 8-tails onto the ground. A could even use gamabunta against minato because his attacks are very devastating and would destroy some of minato's kunai. Minato doesn't have the strength to stop a's assault on gamabunta and is not stupid enough to try.

8) which will last more a’s endurance or minato’s stamina ?-minato teleported 4 times,used space time barrier technique,summoned gamamunta and still had enough chakra to seal nine tails.so minato>a in both stamina and chakra.
A has more chakra than minato which would potentially help him to outlast minato since he would soon run out of chakra dodging all of a’s attacks. So even if a doesn’t hit him minato could still lose because of exhaustion. Minato will no doubt manage to hit the 4th raikage a number of times but the amount of times both of them need to hit eachother to win the match is too large. Remember a only needs one hit to win while minato would need dozens to even injure a. If the fight lasts long then it would come down to stamina which a wins in.

But minato could use reaper death seal which would end the fight in a draw.

so this is the end of my thread. :). Hope you enjoyed it and even if you don’t agree with it please respect the effort i put into it.
thanks to negative knight for helping me with some points even though he doesn't agree with me :t_t:
u have given good point's but there is the opposite side too.READ ABOVE NOW THERE IS A COUNTER FOR MOST OF THE POINT'S U HAVE GIVEN.I HAVE COUNTERED IT IN THE ABOVE POST THAT WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY U BY ADDING MY POINTS NEAR YOUR POINTS.

Last edited:

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chidori was able to pierce through A lightning armor. Rasengan>=Chidori and you say that Rasengan can't finish A? BS
I said A completely deflected Sasuke's Chidori Lance not his Chidori. Chidori is a piercing type of attack while Rasengan uses Blunt force. Yes Rasengan is stronger than Chidori but Chidori would be better suited to penetrated A's Lightning Armour than Rasengan.

Ninpou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe not cellular level, but it destroys from the inside of the body. Even Kabuto(one of the best medecin ninja) wasn't able to recover after trying to heal himself:

Sometimes it seems that Rasengan is really underrated:
No it dosent, It atacks externaly like a punch and sends a shockwave but with Ay's durability and Raiton amour it wont do anything except knock him back.

Chidori pierced raiton armour because its a peircing atack Rasengan is a blunt atack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.