Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every alignament had a player who could not be night killed easy, except the survivor who maybe should have just 2 shots of his ability.
The town Joat had his shot on town. Jailor died night 1, events were public and I could answer at any question myself so it wasn't a big deal to take part.
To help mafia I made the second event with your favourite subject but you ignored it. Also Luke wasn't active in events.
Any of the town's PRs didn't use full role except SK.
I think it could go very bad for town if you were more active and lucky, for eg winning the event shot and killing SK.

Ansa as survivor town sided but if mafia would show more Wim he could scumside easily.

It's all about how the game is played and who rands in the roles. All roles were RNGed, SK having vest against normal kills was by chance. First time to see him endgaming in loong time was nice.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,226💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After reading the setup, I feel except for the 3 Town save thingys (Treestump Ret, Doc and JK) it was balanced. I see how things were countering it with Macho and super kills but I feel like it had too much saves. Possibly on both sides.

GG all!

Reactions: Ansatsuken
Status
Not open for further replies.