Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We had during the game few claims: TSQ claimed town, not punished and obviously fake, Poison said Ansa is town like she knew he was town and she didn't know so it wasn't a real claim, and Raunix who claimed his vig shot to Best.

Raunix was mod killed because she felt the need to explain my write ups who unfortunately had a sense I did 't notice and for that I gave up in night 2 to say anything and I felt like an idiot, hope you forgive me for that. :shy:.

Mafia had 2 moments of bad luck in the night kills, first night Raunix was targeted but she received from the event a shield who protected her. Night 2 SK and Ansa were targeted but Ansa as survivor could hide himself behind a player and that player was Poison. Ansa was also protected by Angelus, but Poison wasn't and the order of operations puts the hiding before doctoring and so she died. She would die even she were protected because of the macho modifyier of her role.

In the second event Poison received one shot rolecop and she used it on Elmage but it was useless.

Rej found his mason partener in night 1.

I am sorry I couldn't host the 3rd event, I think I was too tired for it and I noticed low interest so I didn't give the vig shot.

Mafia received an extra vig shot by default when TSQ was lynched.

Rej
1. 2 - Castor and Pollux - masonizer he has to find his mason pair who is 17, when he finds him he can start a chat with him.
Minamoto/ Raunix
2. 3 - Harry Potter's 3 deathly hallows - The cloack, the wand and the rock - The Wizard, town Joat. He can use the wand to cast a Avada kedavra spell (super kill), the cloack to watch the target and see who visits him without being seen, and the rock to bring again to life as tree stump a dead player.

Best
3. 5 - Wiki: "The Pentagon is the headquarters building of the United States Department of Defense". The Pentagon is town Jailkeeper.

Red/ Angelus
4. 7 sins - they are pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth. Despite being so sinful 7 is the town doctor.
Ansa
5. 11 (one after another) you can hide in the back of another player and protect yourself with his body. If you are targeted for kill that player will die and you will find the identity of the shooter but not his AI. (or his AI but not identity) . Survivor

Luke
6. 13 bad luck becomes best luck in this game, you are mafia and you cannot be killed by regular means. Superkills or lynch are your only possibilities to die.

Elmage
7. 17 - The number 17 is responsible for, Insight, responsibility, self-discipline, strength, compassion, spiritual consciousness, and wisdom, a desire for peace and love for all of humanity. As you can see the number 17 is a highly spiritual number. - Awaits to be masonised. He will send a message in a bottle each night to be posted at Sod. Town messenger.
Poison
8. 19 Town macho, 1 x tracker
SK
9. 23 Town Party Host

The Party Host may once per game choose to host a party, which will cause the game thread to remain open during night, allowing for public night chat between everyone. This action must be submitted during the preceding day phase. (MU role). Cannot be killed by normal targets. Super kills or lynches are killing him
TSQ
10. 29 self defense shield x 1, mafia roleblocker

During the game will be few events with prizes, and the winner may receive as items:
- a gun who super kills with 50% probability,
- a crystal globe who becomes a role check witjlh 50% probability, and
- a Roman shield self protective against super kills with 50% probability

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, I don't understand how Poison got killed when Luk submitted shots on both Ansa and SK? The town doc was dead, one of them should be dead at least, you can't save two???

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Confirmation bias alert, feel free to call me out on it if you like, but this game was heavily unbalanced. We got 2 mafia goons with shields and a roleblock against joats, vig shots, jailers, docs and on top of that, they get shields and vig shots as an event reward. This is so town sided, and I'm not even salty because I didn't really invest that much time, but still. I am a town person guy myself but this needs some heavy refining.

Status
Not open for further replies.