Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did you read the previous posts? You're now the main sus, what do you have to say about that, what are your reads? What do you have to say about the accusations?
Just caught up and am, honestly?, speechless. Understand why I’m likely the lynch but not happy about it tbh. I feel that after my lynch, if I am lynched, Angel needs to be next. I’m near certain SK ain’t mafia. I believe the mech info that you’re saying here clearing both you and Rej and fully support your view with Ansa and my previous read on him.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just caught up and am, honestly?, speechless. Understand why I’m likely the lynch but not happy about it tbh. I feel that after my lynch, if I am lynched, Angel needs to be next. I’m near certain SK ain’t mafia. I believe the mech info that you’re saying here clearing both you and Rej and fully support your view with Ansa and my previous read on him.
As it stands, there should be mafia among either you, or SK, or AngelusSama (I town read, but I can't confirm)

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK WTF IS THIS
If you're lazy to check the post and read it again I will tell you what's going on there.

In that post I put both of you(SK and you) in what-if situation.

So in this situation think if,

-SK is scum
-Lukundo is town

So go read that post again in what if format.

Also don't dream of getting easy town read from me. Like Elmage said please prove to us first.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're in a full agreement that mech info help cleared Rej position. And there's no objection from you. You just validated Elmage's words.

And now you're targeting me that's a clear town. I don't know why some people still scum read me when I just lynched Mafia. So you all think I replaced Red for a purpose to lynch my scum buddy?? Does that making any sense?

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you saying Angel threw TSQ under the Bus?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If SK is scum he has no reason to changing vote. After lynching TSQ who flipped scum he sure going to get town credit from town players and if he's scum he just needs to choose right player for mislynch.

Lukundo is the right player to place a vote because Lukundo is not looking so towny eventhough he's town.

So why SK should listen to Ansatsuken's opinion and make a decision from it??? Tbh why SK should changing his vote to you if he's looking for a mislynch??? He already on his way to get a perfect mislynch this DP. Lukundo already received two votes(Before SK change his vote) and now including your vote Lukundo would already have 3 votes(if SK stayed with Lukundo). The vote for mislynch keep coming and SK never asked for it but that's what he gets.

So you can see for yourself how illogical is your thinking when you said SK voting you for a mislynch and that's why he could be scum.

You're right to accuse SK a scum if only Lukundo is scum also and SK looking for distancing. But I doubt we have 3 mafias because if thats true we are in MyLo.

Let me do the math for you,

We currently have 5 players. So I guess 1 mafia vs 4 Townies.

1 mislynch in this DP means 3 vs 1
1 Dies in NP3 means 2 vs 1

So the next DP is lylo. Town still have a chance to win the game if they lynch the right person in the next DP.

Your math is wrong.

There are 6 players left. If there's only 1 scum left it's 5 vs 1, if 2 scums left it's 4 vs 2

If 5 vs 1 and town mislynch today they still can get the situation right in the next DP. Because town still got more numbers than scum, 3 vs 1

If 4 vs 2 there's no room for mislynch today. This is MyLo situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.