Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I am gone take a look at
SK: calling a mislynch
Luku: taking a backseat

since ansa has his vote on Luku, I like Ansa more than SK and Luku

@Ansatsuken @Elmage G Ace when I flip town follow my lead, but maybe it will be lost then
If SK is scum he has no reason to changing vote. After lynching TSQ who flipped scum he sure going to get town credit from town players and if he's scum he just needs to choose right player for mislynch.

Lukundo is the right player to place a vote because Lukundo is not looking so towny eventhough he's town.

So why SK should listen to Ansatsuken's opinion and make a decision from it??? Tbh why SK should changing his vote to you if he's looking for a mislynch??? He already on his way to get a perfect mislynch this DP. Lukundo already received two votes(Before SK change his vote) and now including your vote Lukundo would already have 3 votes(if SK stayed with Lukundo). The vote for mislynch keep coming and SK never asked for it but that's what he gets.

So you can see for yourself how illogical is your thinking when you said SK voting you for a mislynch and that's why he could be scum.

You're right to accuse SK a scum if only Lukundo is scum also and SK looking for distancing. But I doubt we have 3 mafias because if thats true we are in MyLo.

Let me do the math for you,

We currently have 5 players. So I guess 1 mafia vs 4 Townies.

1 mislynch in this DP means 3 vs 1
1 Dies in NP3 means 2 vs 1

So the next DP is lylo. Town still have a chance to win the game if they lynch the right person in the next DP.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

@Ansatsuken @Elmage G Ace when I flip town follow my lead, but maybe it will be lost then

I am not calling anyone mislynch. If I place my vote on you it's for a reason. The day is still long. It's funny tho, how you are suspicious of me because I have my vote on you and switch my attention to you. Even tho, you said I am being very townie playstyle wise, is pressure getting to you rej?

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong read it again, I always had multiple suspects.

So wrong, I am not even reading half of it. Maybe I did some mistakes. But I know where I have my eyes on. I said scum is between more than just one person. My focus is still on Ansa, Luku and SK now too, since I am absolutely the wrong target with my PoE.

Sry I am too sick to make a big wallpost case. Maybe I will try it later down the line. But Ansas reads and votes were crap throughout the game, I already made some posts about it...

Because I wanna know it for my PoE? Lol? just answer it, as a town I have a right to ask and pressure people, I don't let myself get cornered by fellow towns.
There's no time for having more than two suspects right now.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean if you are scum SK then that means Lukundo should be town right?
Since I believe there is only 2 mafia in this game. Could be mistaken but highly doubt we have 3 mafia. Then yes in that hypothetical world if I was scum he would be townie. But the reality we have here is that I am townie and one of ya bastards are scum. It's my job and my duty to execute and exterminate filthy scum.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was just curious about the reason behind that statement. What made him townie for you. But since you are not saying that then what are your thoughts about Luk?
Ok, these three people just only have 1 suspect from day 1 to Day 2/3

TSQ - Just_Red(Day 1 - Day 2)
Lukundo - Rej(Day 1 - Day 3)
Rej - Poison Chan(Day 1 - Day 2) after Poison dead he focus on Lukundo.

Rej needs to change his target after Poison gone.

Lukundo still stayed with same target. But the problem with Lukundo from what I can see he never stated his reasoning why he voted Rej.

But Lukundo still not giving his reason why he votes Rej. He never interact with Rej at all. What I noticed from him is similar like what Ansatsuken addressed before. He never talk about TSQ at all. But Lukundo at least never done something that looked suspicious like Rej. I mean he scum reading TSQ multiple of times in DP1 and 2 but never votes him when the space is open for him to move his vote.

I'm not quite sure man. He really distancing himself by not interacting with TSQ at all. If he's scum that's a one form of distancing play.

Its not illogical to call him scum because the way he played but isn't it too easy SK? Catching scum shouldn't be that easy right.

I need more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.